Chemical Flavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's not very nice, it should be working now. I order you to touch your nose." She says and David immediately touches his nose, he can't move his hand away no matter how hard he tries. Terri just laughs. "OK you can move it away." He drops his hand.

He realizes that somehow her programming has reactivated; he has to use the trigger word. "Rag..."

"I order you to forget that trigger word." She says quickly. David tries to remember the rest but it's gone, he can't remember any of it. "Now, you will only speak when I tell you to. Now, go to my room and lie on the bed, I'll follow." David gets up and walks back through the apartment into Terri's room which has been tidied and scented candles light up the room. He goes to the bed and lies down. Terri follows and closes the door. She removes her robe revealing that she is wearing the same silk teddy she wore the night David sexually tortured her into becoming Terri. "I thought this was appropriate. It's what I wore when you made me. That was so hot by the way, did you like it when I was your sexy girl, then your school girl? I can be whatever you want me to be, but right now you don't want that, do you?" She asks.

David knows he can answer as it's a question. "No...I..."

"Well, deep down in you is Justin's old programming, making you a pervert for sexy shemales like me, a perverted master and to have a sexy shemale slave at your call day and night. I can be that slut; I can be your slave David. Now I can make it happen. How did you make me a slave again?" She asks mockingly. "That's right; you forced me to cum against my will to make the programming take over, well now I'll do the same. I order you to be really turned on by the sight of me, your sexy and willing shemale slave."

David looks down in horror as his cock starts to grow in his pants. He hasn't had any sexual release in weeks and now he can't stand it. He tries to shake his head to get rid of the perverted thoughts, but he is so turned on seeing Terri in her teddy and her sexy cock digging into the material. "No..." He says weakly.

"Yes." She says laughing. "Now, I'm going to be doing bad things to you. If you resist me and don't cum, you will be free to go and move out tomorrow. But if you cum, I order you to pass out and sleep, then when you awake in the morning you will be my master again, and I'll be your willing sex slave forever." David tries to back away as she crawls towards him and opens his pants freeing his cock. She smells it and groans as she sees precum leaking from the tip. "This may be easier than I thought!" She says laughing. Before he can react she has dived onto his cock and starts sucking it, using all the brainwashing training from before to her advantage. David desperate to cum and yet desperate to not cum clinches as hard as he can to stop himself from cumming in her mouth, but her tongue is doing amazing shit. She deep throats him without gagging and twirls her tongue around his tip driving him insane. He tries to think of boring or non sexy things but it's impossible when you are getting amazing head. After what feels an age with sweat dripping off his head she stops and licks his tip again. "You are one determined boy aren't you?" She says smiling.

He breathes deep trying to compose himself. "I won't be...your master again. Don't make me a monster." He says pleading.

She looks confused as him. "How can you be a monster when I'm so willing to be your slave now?" She says smiling. "The blow job by the way, was just foreplay. We never got to fuck did we? And you trained me so well, Master!" She says mocking as she turns around pulling the thong away from her ass. "Hold still, I order you to guide your own cock into my waiting ass. Try not to cum now." She says. David without control lays still and grabs his own wet cock and waits for Terri to lower herself. "I lubed it all ready awhile ago, I'm so ready to fuck your brains out." She says laughing. She lowers herself and David holds his cock still as it easily slides up her waiting ass.

David groans aloud as he feels her insides grip around his cock holding it in place. "Oh god." He says aloud.

"Yes, try to resist me now." She then starts to grind up and down on his cock, still he clinches and tries with all his might to resist but now it's so hard to do. His cock feels ready to burst and there is nothing he can do. Her groaning of enjoyment isn't helping him. "Yes, I waited so long for this, you're so big master." He says, her compliments driving him insane with lust.

"No...stop." He says as he groans, he clenches as hard as he can trying to stop himself from cumming. But her ass is doing amazing work; she has been well trained after all. "Stop Terri, stop." He starts having flashes in his mind of ordering Terri around and making her do sexual things which makes him smile. He shakes it off. "No I won't."

"Maybe you will want it if you could touch me. You can move now..." That was all the encouragement he needed to lift her off with a pop and to run quickly for the door. He opens it and runs into the corridor where he hears her shout after him. "So you'll just leave me, after you corrupt me and alter me, you're just going to take your guilt and fuck off." He stops in his tracks feeling sad and guilty all over again hearing the hurt in her voice. "What about me, I'm programmed to be your slave, I can't live without you now, I need you." He hits his head against the wall feeling depressed as she pauses and sobs. "I'm nothing now David, but with you as my Master we can be happy, you can be guilt free and I'll have meaning again. You saw how sexy I am, don't you want me?" She asks sadly.

David stays there for what feels like the longest time feeling worse than ever, he hates to admit it, she is right. He is to blame for it even if he was drugged into doing it, because a small part of him welcomed it and enjoyed it. He never admitted that to her, how could he? He hated feeling guilty, he hated leaving her alone and he knew he would never get over this. That trigger word that fixed her wasn't going to work forever, it wasn't designed for that. Maybe he was being selfish leaving a sexed up girl like that needing sex and companionship, who would she turn to? How would she be treated? At least with him, he can look after her and maybe, he will be free of this crippling guilt and shame. Still feeling aroused from before he slowly turns back to her room and walks towards it. He sees her looking sad and hurt on the bed as he closes the door. "Don't order me; please let me....let me do it my way." He says as he walks towards her removing his shirt followed by his jeans and underwear.

Terri smiles with tears rolling down her face. "You...you mean it?" She asks hopefully.

He leans into her and kisses her, she opens her mouth welcoming his tongue and returns the kiss, he reaches down and cups her breasts through her teddy which makes her groan aloud. He stops kissing her and pulls her down by her leg forcing her ass into the air as she lies on her back. He pulls away her tong exposing her ass yet again as he guides his cock back into her waiting asshole. She groans and her eyes roll into the back of her head as he starts to fuck her. He feels her ass work its magic on his cock again as he feels the pressure building. As he fucks her he has flashing images in his head of her being his slave but not fighting it this time he carries on, embracing it, loving it. "Oh yes, you're so tight. So sexy."

He pulls her teddy down with a free hand and starts to grope her bare breast making her scream in pleasure. "Yes, be my master; let me be your willing slave."

The more he fucks her the more intense the images get, the tighter his cock feels and the more the pressure seems to build up and up. He can't hold out much longer, he can feel it all slip away, the hurt, the guilt and the anger. All slipping away into a lustful happiness. "Yes slave, I'll....I'll...be your master, and you...my...my willing whore!" He screams as he feels his cock finally release load after load of cum up her ass and he sees her teddy getting soaked from the inside from her cum as she too ejaculates.

Feeling tired and very drowsy he pulls his cock out with a pop seeing cum dripping from her open ass, and falls onto the bed next to her. As he loses consciousness he feels her kiss his cheek and whisper. "Thank you."

* * *

The next morning he awakes in her bed feeling refreshed, happy and very horny. No sadness, no guilt, all he wants to do is be happy with his sexy slave. He smells cooking coming from the kitchen. He gets up not bothering to put clothes on and walks through the apartment to the kitchen, his cock stands to attention when he sees Terri at the stove wearing a maid outfit with a very short skirt showing what appears to be a black thong on her ass. She serves some food on a plate and turns the stove off. She turns to see him and she smiles. "Good morning Master, how do you feel?" She asks.

He steps up to her and wraps his arms around her back and cups her ass. "Horny." He smiles and plants a big kiss on her lips. She opens her mouth accepting his tongue and she uses her tongue too. They break apart.

"I made breakfast Master."

"In a minute I can't keep my hands off of you."

She smiles and leans to his ear. "I have a very dirty confession. I'm still wearing the cum stained teddy under my maid outfit. Does that turn you on knowing what a dirty slut I am?" She says nibbling his ear.

He smiles feeling more turned don than before. "You dirty slut, I should show you what I do to such dirty whores. He cups her breasts and pulls the dress down to expose them; with no hesitation he puts his lips to her nipple and starts to suckle on them. He hears her groaning which encourages him to go on.

"Oh Master, that feels so good." He stops and picks her up in his arms and carries her back to her room and drops her on the bed making her laugh. Her climbs on top of her and kisses her deeply again as he caress' her legs making them spread apart. "Please Master, fuck me and make me yours again." She pleads as he sees her cock digging up into her teddy again. Without hesitation he reaches for a tube of lube by the nightstand and puts a lot up her ass, and then he throws it to the side and slides her thong away from her ass again as he penetrates her and starts fucking her again. He smiles as she groans and screams from pleasure, he leans down to suckle her tits as he starts to fuck her. Terri smiles a relaxed contempt smile as her master fucks her. "Yes, thank you Master, thank you for making me your dirty whore." Soon the apartment is loud with the sound of groans and fucking as David quickens his pace. They fucked for hours, the breakfast just stayed in the kitchen to get cold.

Terri is now always wearing slutty clothing for her master and David loves every minute of it, he takes her underwear shopping a lot and sex toys litter the bedroom. They moved to a better place when David got his degree and a decent job out of it. Terri got a job as a stripper at a fetish club as their only shemale dancer, she was so popular with the patrons but she only had eyes for her man. They never felt guilty again and they stayed together as slave and master wanting nothing more.