Chemical Flavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David hears footsteps walking towards the living room and a man steps inside wearing plain looking clothes, a pair of glasses and blond wavy hair. David recognizes him; it's Justin, the guy he got the pills from. "Surprise." He says while smiling. He walks up to Terri and starts to caress her ass as she moans in pleasure from him doing this. "I bet you have questions, well I have answers. You see I developed the XV5 pills to help those who want to become the women they truly want to be, but the fucking FDA turned it down as you know. While I was preparing to destroy the samples, I got a phone call from a financial benefactor. He wanted my drug to turn men into girls to be sold on as slaves. He says the beauty part of it is that they won't be looking for missing girls so they won't ever be found, if I can prove a man can be turned into a girl and reprogrammed to follow orders then I'll have a deal." He then lowers Terri's cup of her outfit and starts to squeeze her bare breast. "She turned out so well, you can see the appeal right? They will look for missing men so when they find only girls then clearly it's not the right person, no prosecution will tell the difference. But I couldn't do this myself as I didn't want to be caught doing illegal experimentation. Then I met you, I slipped you the beta blocker and got some info about you and your friend here. I then made you attracted to shemales and to the idea of your roommate in panties. Then I convinced you that you had tricked me into giving you the pills against my will after I convinced you that you wanted to convert Tony into this lovely sexy creature." Terri smiles and moans from being called that. "Then I helped you with the MP3 recordings adding my own instructions to out rank you as Terri's true master then I left you to it as I watched from afar. Look how this goddess turned out, she is perfect. Terri dear, suck my dick in front of David here." He says smiling.

"As you wish Master." She says going to her knees as David watches Terri unzip Justin's pants and begins to suck him.

"Oh those training materials I gave you really did the trick. Your pal Tony is truly gone; all that's left is Terri, a willing fuck slut. God she is so good. Oh David, the word to undo your programming is Monkey."

David shakes his head a couple of times and all the things he was forced to do come back to him. He looks on horrified at what he has done to Tony. He feels sick to the pit of his stomach and he looks at Justin with complete hatred. Justin groans and Terri comes away from his dick wiping his cum from her face. "Oh that was so tasty Master." She says laughing.

David is forced to watch as Justin fucks her in front of him, mocking him and laughing at him. After awhile David feels tears of guilt run down his face as he spins her around and cums all over her pretty face. Afterwards they start to pack away some things. "Yep, soon I'll call the police with an anonymous phone call and you will be charged with Tony's disappearance and due to some other programming I gave you, you will be unable to tell them what I did, thanks for being a fall guy." Justin says smiling. "Why don't you kiss him goodbye my sweet, we have a lot of people to meet to sell my drug too."

Terri walks up to David and kisses his cheek, he then feels something he does not expect, a small key being forced into his hand cuffed behind him, then he hears her whisper into his ear. "Help me!" She comes away looking sad and turns back to Justin as they leave.

David struggles with the key but manages to get it in the lock of the cuffs. After awhile they unlock, he immediately pulls the ball gag from his mouth his gagging reflex kicking in as it comes out. He composes himself and unties his ankles from the chair. He just sits feeling sorry for himself and feeling guilty about all the things Justin made him do. He has to save Tony, well Terri now. He goes to his room and looks on the floor, the idiot Justin left the MP3 player; he picks it up and listens to it. He hears all the degrading things he made Tony do and he listens for Justin's orders and his trigger words. He learns them and he decides to go to the lab, no doubt where they will go to grab the rest of the pills and supplies. Before he leaves he spots something sticking out of the hamper. He walks to it and his heart drops, a shirt covered in blood. "Oh my god." He pulls it out, it's Tony's and there are knife sized holes in it. He quickly runs from room to room, he finds Tony's room a mess and a bloodied knife hidden under the bed. He runs to his room and goes under his bed and finds the loose floorboard he hides emergency money in and crams the knife and shirt inside when he hears a knock on the apartment door.

He puts it back in place, double checks the hamper, picks up the cuffs and rope and hides those and calmly walks to the door. He opens it to find two police officers at the door, one middle aged man and a young girl. "Hello, can I help you?"

"David Smith?" The man asks.

"Yes."

"I'm officer Clarke, this is officer Walsh. We have received an anonymous call from someone claiming your roommate Tony Peters has been attacked. Is Mr Peters in?" He asks.

"No I just came back from a weekend away and he wasn't here. Would you like to talk inside rather than in the stairway?" He asks.

The officers look taken back at being invited inside. "Yeah, thanks." And they both step inside. "Do you mind if Walsh looks around?"

David shrugs. "Go ahead, excuse the mess, we aren't the tidiest of guys."

Walsh walks off to search the apartment. "When did you see Tony last?"

"Two days ago before I went away, but I spoke to him on the phone after his shift at work. He said he got fired, and I spoke to him via Skype yesterday too. He seemed fine. You don't think he's in danger or something or something?"

The officer shrugs back at him. "We're not sure; it could be a prank that's why we are here."

Walsh returns holding something. "I suggest you get your girlfriend or flings to pick up their toys when they are done." Handing David a huge dildo with suction cup on the bottom. He blushes as she hands it to him. "Other than some sex toys place seems fine, no signs of any illegal activity."

The officer pulls a card out. "If you hear anything that concerns you about Tony please call us. Other than that, thank you for your cooperation."

He sees them out and tosses the dildo into Tony's room and washes his hand, he knows where it's been. He waits for at least 30 minutes after the police leave before he leaves to go to campus. After walking by several students he finds the science labs and enters. He finds the drug trial science department and sure enough, in the lab is Justin with Terri packing stuff and destroying paperwork, Terri is now dressed conservatively rather than in her dominatrix outfit. He just walks straight to the door and burst through marching straight for Justin. He looks up shocked. "David, how..." That's as far as he got as David punches him straight in the face.

David is about to pounce on him when he feels someone has grabbed him and is pulling him away. He gets as close to Terri's ear as he can from being held by his back and whispers. "Rag Doll".

He sees Terri blink and loosen her grip but he turns and sees Justin has a gun on him. "You piece of shit, you think you can stop me? The police were supposed to arrest you for killing Tony but I guess I'll have to do this myself." He smiles. "You just couldn't play ball could you? All you had to do was be a fall guy and live the rest of your life knowing you corrupted your best friend. I have millions of dollars lined up from this deal and I'm not letting some psychology major get in my fucking way." He fails to notice Terri has grabbed a scalpel and is walking towards him. "How does it feel knowing what you did? Feel guilty David? You're pathetic, and you were so easy to manipulate, well got to go, money to be..." He stops suddenly as Terri is behind him. He slowly turns to see her holding a bloodied scalpel and David notices a stab wound in Justin's back. "What?" Justin says as he falls to the floor.

Terri suddenly picks up the gun and points it at David, her hands are shaking and she has tears in her eyes of pure anger. David slowly backs away. "I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry Tony. You know he made me, you know you can't control yourself under the influence of that drug. I don't deserve forgiveness, but I'm sorry. Just, please don't kill me." Suddenly Terri openly sobs as she drops the gun then falls to her knees. David walks over to her and goes to his knees and she immediately slaps him as hard as she can across his face. She then sobs and goes into his arms. David awkwardly hugs her back trying to calm her down. "It's OK Tony, it's OK." He says not believing it looking at Justin's dead body on the ground.

* * *

Extract from the College Newspaper.

FIRE AT UNIVERSITY LABS

"Fire crews were called to the Drug Science Labs today at the University as a huge inferno engulfed the whole building. The University claims over ten million dollars worth of drugs and research has been destroyed, but the loss of one of its students, Justin Drake, 21, was more devastating. He is the only know casualty of the fire, for which an investigation is underway. Justin was known in the labs as an upcoming researcher and has had several projects handed to the FDA for use in the medical world. Although unsuccessful he was seen as a key asset to the University."

David puts down the University paper and breathes a sigh of relief seeing nothing about him and Terri. She has done nothing but sleep since coming home, she has also barley spoke to him. After he calmed her down he spilled some chemicals and set them alight hoping all traces of those drugs would be destroyed and all evidence that Terri or Tony killed him. Now all he does is worry about her and feel guilty for what he did despite having zero control over himself. He never told her but the "Rag Doll" trigger word wasn't a permanent fix. It is a torture trigger word planted by Justin so he could have Terri go in and out of being Tony and realize what he is doing. It's not a permanent solution, the only way Terri could ever live a good life is if David left leaving her to forget about him. But David can't go yet, not until he is sure Terri is OK. David sometimes hears Terri groaning in her sleep and when he does the laundry he finds cum stains in her panties. She even talked in her sleep and David would swear he heard her say Master a few times. He hopes it's just the residual effects of her brainwashing but now he has used the trigger word to bring Tony back as the dominant mind hopefully that training will eventually disappear when he leaves. But she still doesn't talk to him.

It was several days later that she finally started talking to him, she even went shopping for more feminine clothing accepting the fact that she couldn't change back, but he was shocked to she had been to Victoria's Secret. He finds she keeps making side way glances at him and she even wears makeup around him too, now he worries her programming is still trying to come back and the "Rag Doll" trigger word is failing; maybe being around her for any length of time wasn't helping her recover, even though his intentions of staying are good.

One morning they are eating breakfast and she finally says something to him that shocks him. "I'm having strange dreams David." He looks up at her. "I've been having wet dreams every night and all I dream about is you being my master and me being your slave. Maybe it's that damn programming stuck in my mind but the more I dream it..." She tries to compose herself. "The more I seem to want it...but I don't want it. I'm so confused and I keep struggling with myself. I feel like something is trying to get out of my mind and the more I look at you..." She stops and looks away.

David just stares at her. He is shocked by this sudden confession. "Why tell me this?" He asks seriously.

"You know my trigger words, you can make it happen..."

"No, no way!" David says.

Terri looks relieved. "So I can trust you not to do anything?" She asks.

David just puts his head in his hands. "You can trust me, which is why I've made a decision. The more I look at you, the more I feel guilty and the more I worry that me being around you isn't helping. I just can't deal with it." He pauses to compose himself. "I'm leaving. I'm moving out Terri. Maybe with me not around reminding you of it, maybe it will go away and you can see a therapist or something. But I can't be around you anymore." He gets up and leaves the table.

Terri sobs quietly as he leaves. She didn't expect or want that, or did she? She is so confused. That night she stays in her room not sure what to do, her mind is racing and her heart just doesn't know what it wants. She keeps wanting to be treated like a slave and she keeps wanting to fuck David, which is sort of exciting and freaking her out. She feels incredibly horny just thinking about it and no matter what she tries to do to get her mind off of it all she wants is to be fucked and treated like a whore. "Stop it!" She says to herself. It's 1 Am but she won't wake David speaking so loud, he went out drinking and came back so drunk he is out for the night, she can hear him snoring loudly in the other room, where he had his cum all laid out for her, he wanted her. "Stop it!" She says again as her cock aches for attention. As she lays there on her bed she notices the dildo with the suction cup is on the floor. She never noticed it was in her room before, maybe if she used that, just get it out of her system, maybe she would feel better? Feeling very horny she picks up the training dildo and holds it in her hand, it's so big and strong in her grip, she licks her lips and gets off of the bed and goes to the wall and falls to her knees. She needs some kind of release that isn't a wet dream; she sucks on it getting it all wet and lubed up with her own saliva, she keeps sucking it like she is giving someone head and she moans. She stops suddenly and realizes what she is doing and pulls it straight out of her mouth. "Wait, what am I doing? When did I get on my knees?" She says looking down at herself in her pink night dress and pink pantie shorts. She sees her cock sticking into her panties with a wet spot where her precum has leaked again. "I've got to stop." She says as she licks the suction cup and slams it against the wall. She watches it sticking out waiting to be fucked, her heart racing again, her mind a blur, her cock aching for release. She pulls down her panties and turns around onto her hands with her ass sticking up towards the dildo. Going numb with excitement as her cock feels even harder than it was before. Her mind is racing, part of her is telling her to do it and another is screaming at her to throw it away.

In a sort of daze she slowly turns and backs her ass into the dildo guiding her ass into it. As its tip touches her asshole she stops and sees what she is doing. "No, wait, I've got to..." She accidentally falls back as the dildo fully enters her, her eyes open wide with shock as a jolt of excitement shoots up her cocks and her eyes become dazed as she smiles. He head becoming a blur again as she starts to move her hips up and down fucking herself. She groans loudly as she starts to rub her tit to stimulate herself. "Oh yes." She whispers feeling precum leaking from her cock. Soon her rhythm increasing making her groan louder and her arousal go through the roof. She even hears a faint voice in her head, she can't make it out but it's getting louder, she tries to make it out, she tries to repeat it to help her make it out. "I am...I am...No." She says realizing what she is doing. "No, I've got to stop. No..." She groans unable to stop. "No, the voices, no. I won't...not again...I can't....can't....I..." Her eyes roll into the back of her head and she smiles as the voices become clearer and she repeats what she hears. "I am David's cum slut." She giggles and groans. "I will perform any sexual act my master commands of me." Terri says aloud licking her lips. "I am happy to be obedient to my master." Her smile fades and she holds her head. "No...stop...I've got to...to...stop...I won't be a slave again....no...yes...yes." Again she groans and smiles again as she fucks the dildo. "I am a slave...slave...no....I'm...oh god." She groans as her hand reaches for her cock as she slowly strokes it to the rhythm of her ass fucking the dildo. "No I won't...I can't...David...must call for....Help!" She screams but all she gets back is his snoring. "No David, please help me...." She screams again but as the snoring continues her eyes glaze over again and she smiles still repeating the mantras echoing in her head."I am a slave to my master; I worship my master's cock. Oh yes, yes." Her cock is building up pressure, she is ready to burst. Her mind swimming with images of David fucking her while she worships him, all her programming coming back to the surface, she can't yet she must give in, the pleasure is too much."I'm no longer a man... I am now...now...no...yes...yes....now a female SLUT!" She screams as her cock ejaculates load after load of cum onto the floor and she collapses onto the floor catching her breath. She smiles with a vacant looks on her face, she laughs as she finally accepts who she is now and forever. She licks up her cum from her fingers and laughs. "I'm a whore." Her programming has been reactivated. She remembers David said he is moving out, she has to make him stay, make him her master. She remembers something, she gets up and walks to the clothing she wore when she was in the lab with Justin, and inside the pocket are some pills she grabbed, the beta blockers. "Oh Master, you must stay."

* * *

David is just packing up some stuff, wondering what he is going to do when he leaves. He is still a little hung-over from the night before but a long sleep and a long lazy afternoon have done the trick. It's now the evening and the sun has long since gone down. He can't wait until tomorrow morning to move out. He just can't look at Terri anymore without feeling guilty for what happened to her and is only option is to move out and start a new and try to forget it all. He called his parents and they agreed to put him up for awhile, they understand. No one came for him about Tony or for what happened to Justin. It was time to go on with his life and try to forget it all.

He leaves his room and goes to the kitchen for some food and sees Terri wearing a robe and she seems to have make up on. He even sees some stockings on her legs. "Hey, I'm going out tonight, do you want to come with me before you leave, one last night out." She asks looking sad.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." He replies sadly. "Going out though, that's good."

Terri nods. "Yeah, I'm sick of being sad and alone all the time. Maybe I'll make some new friends." Terri pours him a coffee from the nearby pot. "Here." She hands him the cup. "Look, we need to get over this David. It's not your fault. We can get through this."

David looks away from her. "Maybe, but not together. We need to be apart for things to heal and you need to live a life without me reminding you of what happened." He brings the coffee to his lips and drinks some huge gulps of it. He flicks his tongue around tasting something weird. "Did you put something in it?" David asks looking up at Terri who is smiling.

"A nice Chemical Flavor isn't it? The same flavor my beer had the night you changed me." She sees a worried look on his face. "Relax, it wasn't the XV5 pill, that apparently is flavorless, but the beta blockers aren't!" She says laughing.

David tries to get up but his head is swimming, he feels a little dizzy and a little sick. "You...bitch." He says groggily.