All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome opening . . . .

Looking foward to see where this goes . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Okay u got my attention

not bad... you're on my list.. ill be watching this story :)

rickpunrickpunover 16 years ago
Enjoyable first Chapter

I can't wait for the rest to come. I can see that they are already written so it's just a matter of me reading them. I am about to start on the next one now. This actually reminds me of a friend or two from my high school days.

greenking13greenking13over 13 years ago
good

its a good start but you need more spark to keep the readers interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story, but contradictory

stef is worried about what others might think if they see cole and her in any type of relationship, but then suggests going to eat ice cream somewhere public. what ?!

ragini15ragini15over 8 years ago
good story

good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A fun concept, great start. Baffled that this doesn't rate higher

There are some real unenlightened readers on here sometimes, for sure. To the Anony who doesn't understand Steff meeting her date in public, you are a good example of the unenlightened reader. Remember, these folks are teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

How am I suppose to root for or cheer for a complete whore like stef or even Michelle? Stef is afraid cole will think she is a slut? Well need flash she is a fucking slut. I feel real sorry for Cole and Mark and really would just hope they use them for sex and kick their worthless whore asses to the curb when they are done just like every other guy has done or will do to them cause that's all they are worth. You don't marry or date whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kendall's brilliance

Not done with the story at all but Kendall's advice is so dead on the money, it's amazing. What guy ever got his first BJ and did not immediately start wanting another in his future? NOBODY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No need for Chris

This story should be more about the nerds. That whole section with Steph and Chris should have been two sentences or removed entirely. lowered the score on this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much put down of nerds but not face to face

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1/2,story is about Chris. Should cut that out and more on the nerds.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

To the 'Anonymous' commenter from 5 yrs ago...about "unenlightened" readers...

First, you posted anonymously...if you are going to call out someone, have the decency to do it under your name...

Secondly...the other comments are SPOT ON...Stephanie and Michelle are acting on their anchor-points of being SSSOOO popular and beautiful...they are conceited/stuck-up/entitled!! Lucky for them, the "geeks" are gonna be well-endowed, eager to please them, and not just while helping them with Advanced Chemistry!! Here comes a realawakening for them, and a change of attitude along with it!!

Too much about these other boys Steph is messing with...unnecessary background/lead-up to the real story here!

Five Stars...because the story itself is good (concept, anyway)...almost a 4, for reasons stated!πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜±πŸ˜¨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2583 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.