All Comments on 'Cherry and Jack Ch. 02'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
when a story is this dumb

why was cliff fucking your whorewife asshole.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Sorry, doesn't make sense to me

I guess I just don't get it - the only character I understand is Cliff (free piece of ass). Your writing and grammar are OK, but I don't see why you'd write this. I did not find it erotic or imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
he won?

He won because he does her so well she doesn't want Cliff anymore? Didn't he do her just as well before she started with Cliff? Now what? She looks until she finds someone better? She does Cliff behind his back, and others because cheating makes it better? After all we know she did it because, I have no clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok It's Sense Time For Those Confused Readers

This was kind of a self cuckolders guide - like a primer on what "not" to do when pimping out your wife whore. To do this right and selfishly for yourself (forget the one you supposedly love) - you must audition her lovers - ask for referances and most of all make a list of all those things wifeypoo likes when you schedule her to fuck a strange cock.

Then its critical that you must get his cock hard and slippery to examine it closely - after all it's really the wimpy reason for you pimping out your whore - you get to jack off watching - looking at the big cocks.

So writer - you seem to have a little more than a sinter of intelligence and talent - why do you waste your time and effort on this subhuman non-erotic absurdity of wimp pimping and watching cocks & wife whores when you could write something credible, arousing and entertaining for us semi-normal readers instead of the few jaded sicko's who like a fix - need deviant base crap to get it up and off.

Gosh this stuff isn't erotic or sensual - just plain sick base crap way below human convention - is that to be your legacy little sick one??? You can do better - can't you?

sacksackover 18 years ago
Confused Readers Guide.....

I think you are confused because you are approaching this as a serious story, something that readily occurs in real life. Box enjoys writing stroke stories, often with little redeeming social features. So, if you approach this as a stroke story, with no other expectations, you have to admit the sex is pretty darn hot! (call in the firemen, please!). No one describes boxlicking as well, thus the moniker. This is a boiling cum enhancing stroke story, perfectly fine if you don't analyze it. Stop thinking so much, or go back to Loving Wives. End of guide....

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Better than the first chapter

This is certainly not literature but I must admit that this chapter was better than the first one. I am not sure about the logic behind her decesion to quit cheating though.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

well written good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WHAT? NO REVENGE FOR FUCKING ANOTHER

MAN? WTF is wrong with this story. He knows his wife is fucking another big cock man. They are marreid yet, he invites this man to his house and watches her fuck him again! He compares notes and sees the man is ouit only for himself. Wy did she stay with him anyway. How long had she been fucking him before the husband found out! Come on!!!!! Jesus H Christ!!!! Where do yo live? I would love a piece of that big tit lovely young wife myself. And believe me I would eat her pussy and fuck her until she screamed my name and asked who you are? This is not a realistic story at all. Wake up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No sense – No stroke!

The “Idiotic factor”: all that stands between a mumbo jumbo and a story which makes sense. Not to the extent of creating great literature, just so that the story would ‘add up’.

The reader sack offers a remedy to what he might agree to define as some readers’ stoke problem. Sack suggests that readers should stop analyzing stories as this one. Fair enough. In that case, I would want to further advise both sack and the author, that some readers, even with pure “stroke story “ interest in mind, may want to see at least a decent effort to create a semi coherent story to wrap around the ‘stroke parts’. You know, make it worth the interest? Now, when the “idiotic factor” is in play, it gravely disrupts this very serious interest! Obviously, ‘coherence’ or ‘making sense’ are not a must for sack, and he may or may not be lucky for that. For the rest, a story which does not make sense may not be even worth a stroke

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
who is wife married too,she fucking both

why you want her and the common sense is gone.writer blew this one.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Where is the story?

OK so 'Jack' likes to see his wife screwed. Jack wanted to swing but the only one 'swinging' is the wife.Why didn't you develop that side of the tale? A confusing tale at best. OK so the author can write a good screwing scene. But then what?

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
This was a good stroke story but-----------------

the wife is a self-centered peice of ass whore and the husband is a sad example of a real wimp. He's not the least bit upset with his wife fucking some guy she works with in th back of his pick up. Must be a real red neck cowboy. Then he gets sloppy seconds even if the other guy wears a rubber, the husabnd is number two. So the husband pleases his wife better than Clif. Big fucking deal. She might have forgotten Clif because he has a big cock but doesn't know how to fuck. But it will only a matter of thime before she find someone else to complete with her wimp husband. PLus, now the wife now knows she can fuck whomever she wants and even bring him home to her bed. The husband will watch and then have his sloppy seconds. One day she find someone who can fuck her better than her husband and then what? she tell him, "Husband who?" WTF!! This is a marriage?????? I don't think so. It is a cuckold story and another sad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a loving encounter

Hy Boxlicker101,

I really enjoyed that last chapter i really enjoyed it when she dismissed cliff from the bedroom and jack locked up the door and double chained the door only jack was the champion in that round and cliff ko`d out.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
who like this crap

a whore for a wife with no respect for hubby.sharing your wife isn't fun and the dead that come with disease.making a man a wimp for wife enjoyment is crap.as a writer are you a women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect time for him to serve divorce papers!

The wife is not a good partner, she stated she never believed the husband, and went out cheating... even though she could have indulged with full permission -she was too selfish. There is no basis for continuing the marriage, unless it is a desire for degradation on the cuck's part. Having proven that he was superior to any other piece of strange she has picked up, the husband should kiss her goodbye, and let her face the rest of her life knowing she ruined the best thing she ever had going for her! A curiousity or fantasy for strange is one thing, but when a wife actually goes out and takes a piece, it is all over because the fat lady is singing into the new and improved skin flute. The husband deserves to go out and find a new wife that will PARTNER with him, and SHARE his fantasies instead of lying and cheating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
absurd conclusion

If it was the size difference that attracted her to cheating, how long indeed will it take her to find another lover with a big dick who knows how to fuck her better. Besides, watching her fuck her lover in the truck did not bring about the same feelings as did watching her now. She seemed very pleased then with her lover's performance as she must have on many other occasions since she went back for more. So the conclusion sucks. His pyrrus victory won't last very long. I can agree with other comments that, now he confirmed that she can fuck around and even bring lovers to her marital bed, the sky is the limit. Poor husband or should we say, stupid whimp. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so...?

just looking at it in cursory manner, wife screws another and (he) comes over and husband watches...the guy is dismissed without much thought ...wife and husband...and she says 'cliff who'? something curious about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who?

who? fuck you too! ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
jack won...hooray

Now that you've won, take yourself away from the woman. I didn't read ch 1, but assumptions are easy enough. He leaves on top, so to speak; and cherry can have c&c for as long as she wants. He gets the better deal, leaving her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he won?

That all seemed to show what a needy woman she was and needed/wanted more than jack. So it will not be cliff, then who will be next? Quit while he's a winner and just leave her. It must be more than a competetion? For his sanity, others besides cherry for everything.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Hmmm

Hubby should have been pissed she cheated on him, especially with a guy she knew he didn't like. Cheating doesn't equal swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All three suffer from the same affiction

There has been no blood north of collar bone for years. That is they are all brain dead.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
change your name to

Cucklicker 000

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Jack won,what did he win ,a big slut for a wife ,she fucked Clif first then shit head says ok lets fuck him on firday, What big assholes they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a selfish bitch

dump her now....

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
DIFFERENT COUPLES HAVE DIFFERENT LIFE STYLES

what ever turns each other on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not

hated the first one; did not read this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did he have to compete for his WIFE? Bullshit.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You shouldn't lick boxes, you don't know where they've been. You shouldn't write cuck stories because they suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous