Cherry and Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it was time for the other succulent mound to be worshipped. He drew it into his mouth the same way, his tongue lovingly fondling the areola and nipple while he sucked, activating the other connection to Cherry's clit. She moaned from the extreme pleasure she was getting and her other hand went under that breast to press it into the mouth of the man who was giving it to her. As Jack's lips and tongue moved between her gorgeous twins, Cherry's whole body writhed on the bed and her head tossed luxuriously from side to side on her pillow. She could even feel her pussy, wet by then with her juices, squirming and twitching as if demanding its turn.

With a feeling of satisfaction, Jack smelled the delectable fragrance of his wife's pussy juices and noted how her sexy body was moving under him. Although they were both immensely enjoying what her breasts and his mouth were doing for each other, they knew they would enjoy the meeting of his mouth and her pussy even more. After kissing each erect nipple, he sucked and kissed and licked his way down her firm belly until his mouth was just above her clit. Delightedly, he saw the wetness of her pussy and the way her lips were already swollen from her desire. He didn't lick her clit just then because, unlike Cliff, he was fully aware of how Cherry loves having her pussy eaten for a long time before cumming, and considers herself to be short-changed if that does not happen.

Quickly, Jack slid off the bed, grabbed the pillow from beside Cherry and got back on between her legs. She grinned lewdly when she saw the pillow and raised her ass so he could slip it under her. After adjusting it so it was perfectly situated for what they both wanted him to do, she raised her legs to allow him to slip under them. They were draped across his shoulders while his left arm was wrapped around her thigh with the fingers of that hand resting on her mons. He wanted to do something else with his right hand, and hoped that Cherry would want it too.

She did. Bracing her legs against his shoulders to raise herself off the bed again, she reached around her body and spread her ass cheeks. Jack thoroughly wet his middle finger with saliva and pressed its tip against her pink, waiting rosebud. With a gentle push, it popped inside and he slowly pushed his finger in the rest of the way, twisting and turning so it would slide in easily. Once it was in her ass all the way to the knuckle, he fucked it in and out a few times, noting how she clenched her ass in unison with the twitching of her pussy.

"Ooooo, yeah. Like that! You know how much I like that," Cherry happily gave him encouragement, although he didn't really need any.

With his finger doing what they both wanted it to do, Jack turned his full attention to the incredible pussy waiting for him. First he took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the delectable scent, the most enticing in the world to him. As he exhaled, he gazed, enraptured, at the matchless beauty that lay before him. Her shaven skin was creamy white, with just a hint of the palest pink. Cherry's pussy lips were a rich, luscious red and so swollen they had pushed their way out of her slit, just as her adorable clit was trying to do. Nestled between the inner lips was the greatest prize, her precious love channel, pink, and glistening with the fragrant juices that were running freely. Cherry's moans of pleasure from what he was doing were the most sublime music to his ears.

Her juices had even become smeared on her thighs, and he started licking there. As heavenly as the aroma had been, their flavor was even more delectable, and he feasted on all the nectar available, from Cherry's legs, her crotch and her labia. Eating a marvelous pussy like the one in front of him is a treat for all the senses and the greatest treat of all for Jack was the way her body felt against his face. The soft skin of her legs and crotch had been delightful to his tongue, and her thighs felt divine pressing against his cheeks, but nothing compared to the texture of the shaven skin of Cherry's pussy. Even her outer lips, the least sensitive parts, were like satin. He licked both of them to where they ended before his tongue returned to begin caressing her inner lips. He was rewarded with another, and even greater, sensory thrill when her magnificent pussy started fucking slowly up against his face. Cherry was glad she had shaved that afternoon because it made her pussy so much more sensitive. She knew how much Jack relished the feel of his mouth against the smooth skin but she also loved the way his agile tongue sent thrills of delight through her body. As he continued, she reveled in the extreme pleasure swirling from the area that was slowly being licked. Although Cherry had no wish to even consider Cliff anymore, she couldn't help thinking about his relative hurry to reach her clit, compared to the gentle and loving way Jack's tongue was caressing her entire pussy. Cherry's mountain of ecstasy, which had collapsed when Cliff had cum so quickly, was slowly being rebuilt and she wanted her avalanche this time to be a truly memorable one.

Whether Cherry is making love or just having sex, she completely gives herself over to pleasure. Her movements are instinctive or reflexive, not something she thinks about, although she is aware of what she is doing. Her whold body was writhing from the exquisite pleasure coursing through her body from Jack's tongue fondling her pussy and his finger fucking her ass. Without thinking about it, she began humping up into his face and flailing her arms against the bed in unison.

Jack smiled inwardly. He was getting immense pleasure, both from eating Cherry's incredible pussy, and from the knowledge that his actions were so much fun to her. After licking her second outer lip to its end, even continuing onto her smooth mons, he brought his tongue back to below her love channel again. He devoured the delicious juices that were trickling out and began slowly licking upward on one of her inner lips, exhilarated by what the spongy texture felt like against his tongue. In no hurry whatsoever, he licked to the end, where it joins the other inner lip to form Cherry's clit hood. When he drew his face back, he was delighted to see that sweet button had almost pushed its way out of its protection. Gently, his tongue caressed the top of the hood.

"Oh!" Cherry cried out when she felt his tongue so close to the sweetest of her many sweet spots. "Yes! Yes! Lick my clit!"

Jack did not make the same mistake as Cliff had made. He knew that if he brought her to a climax too soon, by licking and sucking where she was telling him, Cherry would actually be disappointed. With the utmost delicacy, his tongue curled under the hood to briefly caress her clit, eliciting whimpers of delight. He would know from the way she moved and from her other reactions when it would be the ideal time for her to cum. That time hadn't arrived yet, so Jack brought his tongue back down to start licking her other pussy lip.

Cherry felt a fleeting disappointment when Jack did not continue licking her clit, but when she felt his tongue caressing her other pussy lip, she knew he was doing the right thing. Although her imaginary mountain of ecstasy was high, it had not yet reached its peak, and when it did, she knew her climax would be the best possible. The combined sensations of his athletic tongue meandering up her other lip and his finger thrusting in and out of her ass sent joyful currents coursing through her entire person and adding to the mountain. Her whole body was thrashing on the bed from the incredible pleasure and her pussy was fucking stronger into Jack's face, trying to get even more.

Once again, when Jack's tongue reached the end of her inner lip and caressed her clit hood, Cherry begged him to lick and suck her there. Once again, he declined, except for another very brief and delicate touch. The next place she felt his tongue was probing between her pussy lips, actually squeezing into her pink hole itself, and sending a different and even more exciting current rocketing through her body. In addition to her other involuntary movements, her hips were swiveling, sending her legs thrusting back and forth, like pistons, over his shoulders.

As Jack's tongue explored into the source of Cherry's delicious juices, he knew that she was almost ready to cum, almost at the point where she would get the most pleasure possible from her orgasm. Besides the telltale movements of her body, her thighs had turned out, presenting her pussy even more fully to him. Plastering his face as close as he could against her, he thrust his tongue in and started flexing the tip, tickling the top of her love channel. Her whimpering was almost continuous and the movements of her body were even more erratic. With his arm holding tightly to her thigh, Jack moved to engulf her clit with his mouth. Cherry had very little control of her body by that time, and when she felt Jack's mouth enveloping her clit, she lost even that tiny amount. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Suck my clit!" she begged him again.

This time her loving husband did what she wanted. With his lips acting as a seal at the base of her clit, Jack sucked, while his tongue caressed all around the swollen sides and top. "Oh!" she blurted. "Oh! Yes! I'm cumming!" as she felt her mountain of ecstasy totter and begin its spectacular collapse.

Reflexively, Cherry's legs squeezed Jack's temples and her hands went to the back of his head, pressing her pussy into his face as a great upheaval of ecstasy crashed throughout her body. Holding his head a prisoner, her legs swung wildly from side to side while her ass bounced up and down on the bed. Her upper body and head thrashed equally wildly for several incredible minutes while she continued cumming.

As soon as he was sure Cherry was about to cum, Jack pulled his finger from her ass. He knew he was in for a wild and joyful ride and he would need both arms to cling to her legs. Cherry babbled joyously and incoherently, her hands and thighs holding Jack's head in place while she tossed and pitched. For as long as her cumming lasted, his mouth remained firmly affixed to her clit, continuing to suck and lick and fuel her pleasure.

When Cherry climaxed, her body spasmed and spasmed again, as her back arched, jamming her pussy against Jack's mouth one last time. After her orgasm, all her muscles completely relaxed, and she sagged back onto the bed, her eyes closed and her face a portrait of absolute bliss. Jack looked up at his wife and smiled at the way she looked, just the way she should look after such a great session of having her pussy eaten. He smiled even more when he saw and smelled the wealth of fresh juices all over her legs, belly and pubic area and he feasted on her nectar. Not wanting to make the same mistake as Cliff had, he left enough inside her love channel to provide lubrication for the fucking he fervently hoped would soon follow. Cherry was still blissfully relaxed when Jack crawled out from under her legs and went to the bureau where the condoms were. He selected the smaller, non-lubricated kind that he always used because his cock is smaller than Cliff's and Cherry's pussy still had plenty of her own juices. Jack's face had plenty of them too and he went to the bathroom and washed them off, besides washing off the finger that had been in her ass. He expected to do a certain amount of kissing as well as fucking and he knew Cherry would prefer not to taste her own juices.

When he returned, she was still smiling and lying on her back with her legs spread, but her eyes were open. "That was wonderful, sweetheart," she told him when he lay down beside her. "You really know how to treat a girl right."

Cherry reached over and lightly squeezed his erection in its latex cover. "Suppose you just climb on top of me?" she suggested to Jack. "You've got a tough act to follow, though," she warned his cock.

Once again Jack knelt between his wife's legs and leaned forward. She reached down and spread her pussy lips and he guided his cock until it was at the hole Cherry was making for him. After rubbing the tip in the wetness, he thrust it gently forward and felt it wedge into her.

"Ahhhhh," she sighed. "That feels just right."

With her plentitude of juices for lubrication and because Cherry's pussy was still somewhat stretched open from the earlier fucking, the rest of Jack's cock slid in easily. She sighed happily again. He curled his arms under the arms of his wife and she reached up to place her hands on his shoulders. Jack's weight was supported on his elbows and knees so Cherry would be able to move freely under him. Before doing anything else, he kissed her passionately and she kissed him back. The two of them lay there for almost a minute, their mouths pressed lovingly together and their tongues wrapping around each other, but otherwise motionless, with his cock buried in her.

Slowly, Jack pulled back until just the head was still inside Cherry's pussy, and just as slowly, he drove it into her again. She spread her thighs wider, allowing him to penetrate a fraction of an inch deeper, and wrapped her legs around his ass.

"Keep doing that," Cherry whispered into his ear. "It keeps getting better."

Jack did keep doing that and it did get better and better for both of them. On the next stroke, Cherry flexed her legs against him and fucked back to meet his cock, almost lifting her ass off the bed. She jammed herself tightly against him, relishing the feel of Jack's pubic hair tickling her shaven pussy. When Cherry felt him backing off, she relaxed back onto the bed, only to rise again and meet Jack halfway the next time she felt his cock surging into her.

"Mmmm yeah," she murmured to him. "Give it to me slow and deep."

Cherry could feel her mountain of ecstasy building up again, slowly, just the way she wanted it. Again and again, Jack's cock drove straight into her, with a minimum of contact with her clit. Although she was on the bottom, Cherry knew she was in charge, and that Jack,as concerned with her pleasure as with his own, would do anything she wanted during their love making. For a long time, all she wanted was to keeep feeling his cock going into her, slowly and as deeply as possible while she thrust her pussy back to meet him.

As she felt herself drawing closer to cumming, Cherry wanted to change that. "Let me do it," she whispered to him. Jack smiled and stopped his movements to let her take over. Using the muscles in her arms and legs, Cherry thrust herself upward, impaling herself on the stiff cock that was waiting for her. "Mmmmm," she murmured, squeezing with her legs to hold herself in place while she ground her pussy against Jack. Sighing happily, she withdrew from his cock, lowering her body back to the bed. Seconds later, she rose again and imbedded his cock just as deeply in her pussy.

Over and over, Cherry fucked herself on Jack's cock. She could feel increased contact against her clit, especially when she was grinding her pussy against him, and Cherry knew she was getting close to cumming. He could feel her clit against his cock and knew she would be ready to climax soon, and that it was time to change their movements a little. Although he had been holding himself stationary, letting Cherry repeatedly envelop his cock with her pussy, Jack started thrusting forward to meet her.

"Oh," she whimpered the first time as his cock drove the final fraction of an inch into her, scraping against her clit. "Oooo, yeah," she murmured the second time. Cherry could feel her mountain of ecstasy was very close to its apex. She knew her climax was imminent.

"Really give it to me, Sweetheart. Make me cum," she whispered. She lay on her back again, confident her husband would know what to do.

Jack had been waiting for that. He moved slightly upward on Cherry's body so his cock would be driving more down into her pussy, providing maximum contact with her clit on every stroke. Just as he increased the speed of his thrusts, he raised his upper body, supporting his weight on his hands, and looked down on his lovely wife, cherishing the look of utter bliss on her face, her eyes closed and her mouth open, with her lips peeled back over her teeth.

He also reveled in the way Cherry's luscious breasts were swaying with her movements as he drove his cock harder and faster into her and she fucked back, just as hard and just as fast, to meet him. Especially, he delighted in the way her body was thrashing under him while she moaned and whimpered, expressing the exquisite joy she was getting from his cock as it plunged in and out of her pussy. Her world was close to perfect just then, and she raised her arms to invite him to complete its perfection. Jack gladly accepted her invitation, making his own world equally perfect.

Cherry loved the way her husband was lying almost on top of her, his weight supported by his arms, giving her the freedom to move the way she wanted. She loved feeling his chest brush against her erect nipples as he moved forward and back on top of her body. Most of all, she loved the constant contact with her clit as his cock plowed repeatedly in and out of her pussy. Her legs had begun thrusting out beside Jack as her hips swiveled under him. She knew her mountain of ecstasy had reached its pinnacle and she felt it totter. Then came the avalanche.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" she cried out joyously, wrapping her arms snugly around Jack and digging her fingernails into his shoulders. Her legs clung tightly to his hips, holding him and forcing him to be a part of her wild pitching and tossing.

He didn't seem to mind at all. Although his cock was deep in Cherry's pussy and she was swinging him from side to side, Jack continued thrusting down and forward, driving her ass against the mattress and jamming his cock against her clit. With every thrust, Cherry yelped out her pleasure and her movements grew even more frantic, until she climaxed, shouting out ecstatically. Her back arched as she rammed her pussy against him and gave a last powerful squeeze with her arms and legs. Blood trickled from where her nails lacerated his back.

Jack didn't mind that either. He was in total bliss over the wonderful things Cherry's pussy was doing for his cock, and it was multiplied by the knowledge of how wonderful the fucking was for her. The pain in his back was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure radiating out from his cock and pouring all through his body before circling back to well up again in his belly and his whole pubic area. Jack felt Cherry collapse back onto the bed after her orgasm, and he pounded into her a few more times until he climaxed, his semen spurting into his condom, and spurting again and a third time. When he was done, he sprawled happily on top of her, both of them tired and content.

A few minutes later, as his cock softened and started to slip out of the place where it had given and taken so much pleasure, Jack remembered what Cherry had said when he had joined her on the bed. She had been right; he had no desire for a creampie, not even his own. However, he knew the condom would prevent that and there is nothing as delicious as the juices produced by Cherry's freshly fucked pussy. He crawled back down her body and devoured every drop of her nectar, licking up even those that had spattered onto her legs and belly. When it was all gone and he had washed off his mouth and flushed his condom, Jack lay back down beside his wife. They cuddled and kissed and prepared for one of the most relaxed and contented nights of sleep they had ever enjoyed.

Just before closing his eyes, Jack asked "What are you going to tell Cliff on Monday?" Cherry smiled, kissed him again and answered with a question.

"Cliff who?"

Thank you for reading the second half of the story of Jack and Cherry and Cliff. I hope you had as much fun as Jack and Cherry did and a lot more fun than Cliff will be having. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

12