Chicken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be mad." Her hand moved down and found his covered hard-on. "I'll jerk you off if you want."

Summer remembered the dates she had before meeting Jack and the many times she teased boys like her brother. She wouldn't let them into her panties but she didn't mind jerking them off. But this was her brother who she loved. She watched him thinking about it and then surprised them all. She coughed and walked into the room.

Tess's hand was rubbing over Adam's cock when she heard the cough. Her fingers jerked back like they had touched fire. She forgot that her shirt was up over her bare breasts and sat there looking at the older girl.

"Jesus Summer," Adam said also shocked. "You said you were staying upstairs." He dropped his arm across his hard-on to show Tess that he was embarrassed.

"I was bored," she said looking at the girls little titties and nipples. "Are you cold?"

"Oh God," Tess cried before jerking her shirt down over her hard nipples.

Adam was totally angry. "We are going up to my room." He took her hand but she didn't move.

"I...uh...think I should leave."

"Figures," Summer grinned. "How old are you? You look like you are fourteen."

"I'm old enough," Tess snared at her.

"I think that she is jailbait and from what I saw a big tease."

"Summer," Adam said getting pissed.

"I'm eighteen," Tess added quickly. "And, I'm not a tease."

"We call your kind a prick teaser," Summer laughed. "I bet you get your jollies from just getting boys hard."

"Maybe we were going to do more before you interrupted us," Tess said wanting to show this girl that she was not a tease.

"Right. Like when Adam was reaching down into your panties and you stopped him."

"Summer," Adam growled. "I think that's enough."

"I was going to let him touch me," she lied.

"Prove it," Summer grinned.

"What? Now, with you watching." Tess gasped.

"Are you afraid little girl? Are you chicken?"

Adam finally realized what his sister was trying to do.

"So what if she is afraid," Adam said seriously.

"I'm...I'm not....afraid," Tess said reaching over for his hand. All eyes were on their hands as she guided his over to her bare stomach above her jeans and then pushed his thick fingers under the pink silk.

"Shit she did it," Summer thought as she watched the shape of her brother's fingers moving down under the pink undies. She knew when he touched her pussy because Tess gasped.

"Oh God." Tess tried to pull the hand and fingers away but he was too strong and she suddenly became weaker. "Please."

Adam knew about the clitoris and quickly discovered it because she lifted up to make more contact. "God it so wet."

Tess didn't want him to stop touching her but she was uneasy with Summer watching. "Ok, he's touching me. You can leave now."

Adam played with her little pleasure button and kissed her neck. "Ignore her."

"But......" Tess complained before stopping as he grabbed a hold of her jeans and leaned down to push them over her panties. "Adam...not my pants."

"Little baby doesn't want her pants off," Summer grinned.

Tess was upset and determined to show this older girl that she was not a baby and a tease. She looked over at Summer and smiled as Adam pulled the jeans down over her knees and off her feet.

Tess grabbed her shirt when Adam lifted it but let it go figuring that Summer would make a comment. Her bra easily slipped off her arms and she was now only wearing panties in front of her boyfriend and his sister. "Satisfied?"

"No, you are still teasing," Summer smiled. "Take off the panties."

Adam reached for them but Summer spoke. "If she is so brave let her do it."

Tess had never been naked in front of a boy before and only naked in front of girls in the gym showers while facing away from them. Her tiny fingers were trembling as she pinched the thong waistband and pushed downward.

Their eyes followed the pink rolled up strip of undies down over her dark thick but trimmed bush. It pulled away from her very damp pussy lips and rolled down over the creamy tender thighs. She kept her legs together as well as possible until the panties pulled off her feet. "I guess I'm not the baby you said I was."

"Maybe. But so far all you have done was undress." Summer looked at Adam. "Open her legs and touch her pussy."

Adam looked at his girlfriend. "Tess it's ok if you want to get dressed and stop this."

For the first time young Tess was extremely turned on and very curious. She answered him by slowly opening her legs.

Adam's eyes got big when her dark forest opened showing her pink outer lips and then the glistening smaller set of lips inside. When her legs were open as far as she could get them she moved her head back on the small pillow and closed her eyes. "Go ahead."

Adam looked over at his sister and smiled before he mimed "Thank you" without making a sound. He turned and leaned forward to get closer to Tess's pussy. He somehow managed to take his time rubbing up her thighs until his fingers met at her bush. She moaned when the fingers from both sides met in her opened slit and then again when he found her ready and waiting clitoris.

Tess was past the point of being embarrassed as her naked body rolled on the sofa. For the first time she was building towards an orgasm and didn't want to stop. It felt good what Adam was doing but he was fumbling and not getting her to where she wanted to be. "Please."

Adam glanced over at his sister for help and shrugged his shoulders. She saw her smiled before standing and walking over to the sofa. "Move back."

Tess heard the sister's voice and panicked when she moved into her boyfriend's place. She started to close her thighs but Adam pushed them back open again and moved Summer's experienced fingers up into the young girl's sexual need.

"Ohhh," Tess moaned as knowing fingers quickly brought her up to cuming for the first time. "It feels so........hot..so tingly...please don't stop."

Adam leaned to the side and watched his sister bringing off his girlfriend. He wasn't jealous because never in his wildest sex dreams did he imagine that he would see two girls having sex. He reached into his shorts and was stroking himself when he heard Tess scream even louder. He turned and saw Summer's head between her legs and the long wet tongue licking up and down the hairy pussy.

Summer had only done this once to her first college room mate but she had learned from watching Jack about what to do. She sucked the girl's small but swollen clitty into her lips and flicked back and forth with her tongue.

"OH YES SUCK MY PUSSY!" the normally conservative Tess commanded. She pulled the girl's head closer and was almost there when Summer pulled away. "No please come back."

Summer moved back and smiled at her brother. "She wants you to fuck her."

Adam heard the words and looked at Tess who smiled and held out her hands to him. "Do you?"

"Yes hurry I want it. I want everything," Tess giggled.

Summer watched her brother undress and take the missionary position. "Go very slow until she tells you otherwise."

Summer didn't want to take away her brother's first attempt at intercourse. She remembered that her first time was not that great but it still was hers to cherish.

"Ohhh...wait....uhhh....ohhh...wait....there...almost....wait."

Adam let her set the pace and soon he felt the warmth and tightness surrounding his hot shaft. "Oh God......"

Summer moved to Tess and whispered. "Are you protected?"

"Yes," the girl said.

"Fill her up," Summer whispered to her bro.

"OH........OH......OH.....OH...OH...OH..OH..OH!" Tess moaned each time he hit bottom.

"I'M CUMING TESS!" Adam warned. Her hands held onto his bare ass when his cannon discharged inside a woman's pussy for the first time.

"I FEEL IT!" Tess cried out smiling. "I FEEL YOUR CUM!"

Adam did his best to keep pumping her and it paid off greatly.

"NOW ADAM NOW!"

Summer smiled and pulled her robe closed. If things went this well all summer she might not be as frustrated as she thought.

*****

Summer had fallen asleep after returning to her room and when she awoke she noticed that it was getting dark. She quickly dressed and went downstairs to find her parents, Adam and Tess playing cards.

"Hi honey," her mother Ann said. "Did you meet Tess?"

Summer smiled. "Yes, I got to know her quite well before."

Tess looked up and smiled. "My parents are going away for the weekend and your parents told me that I could stay here. But, I will have to share your bed. I hope that's ok."

Summer sat down. "Sure, I'm used to a room mate. And maybe we can really get to know each other." She glanced at Adam and saw his concerned look. "What are you playing?"

"Hearts," Adam answered. "Are you chicken to play?"

"Me chicken?" She laughed. "You know there is nothing you can say to make me chicken."

"I bet I can think of something," he grinned.

*****

After dinner Tess got her overnight stuff from the car and carried it up to the room she was sharing with Summer. She walked in and saw Adam sitting on the bed. "Where is your sister?"

"Taking a shower," he answered. He pulled her next to him and they kissed. "Are you still sore?"

"Yes," she whispered. "You are really big."

"So I guess tonight is off."

"Definitely off," Tess answered.

"I'm not sure about you sleeping with Summer," he whispered. "After what she did to you downstairs I might have to be worried."

"You just want to watch," she giggled.

He moved back and looked at her. "Are you...and her...going to...you know?"

"Maybe. I haven't really discussed it with her." They heard the shower turn off and a minute later saw the bathroom door open up. Summer stuck her head out.

"Please close the door."

Adam did as she said not sure why until he turned and saw his sister walk out of the bathroom totally naked. "Holy shit."

"GOD!" Tess cried out. "You're naked in front of your own brother."

Summer smiled. "He's seen me naked and I've seen him. It's not a big deal."

"Oh God I could never be naked in front of my brother."

"Do you have a older brother?" Summer asked as she moved to the dresser to pull out a clean pair of white bikini panties.

"No, he's my twin," Tess answered. She was enjoying looking at the nice formed breasts of the girl wondering if she would get a chance later to touch and kiss them.

Summer looked at Adam. "Twin. You didn't tell me that she has a old brother."

"He gets the house to himself," Tess said as she leaned back on the bed and watched Summer pull on a night shirt. "I guess I should get ready for bed too." She looked at Adam.

"What you want me to leave?"

"Yes Adam. Now go to your room and rest because I think you are going to have a busy weekend."

"But....."

Both girls took his arms and led him out of the room. After the door closed Summer turned to Tess. "Now come to bed and tell me all about your brother. What is his name?"

"Jess," she said as she removed her shirt and jeans. "But, I should take a shower first."

"Good idea. I'm come in with you and you can tell me about Jess."

"But you just had a shower," Tess grinned. She removed her bra and let Summer remove her panties.

"Oh I'm clean but now I get to wash you."

Tess followed the older girl into the bathroom and waited until Summer got the water temperature correct. She helped Summer remove her night shirt and then the panties before they stepped into the small confined space. Summer's larger breasts pushed into Tess's as their faces drew nearer and nearer. Their eyes closed when their lips touched and their tongues raced out for a new experience.

Water dripped from their faces down onto their breasts which were crushed together. Their hands explored and caressed each others backs and asses while their tongues danced together. Summer snaked her fingers between their stomachs and rubbed over the young girl's pussy. "Are you still sore?"

"Just on...the inside," Tess moaned. As Summer toyed with her clitty she reached down and touched another girl's pussy for the first time. Both were about to cum when Summer pulled the fingers away and turned off the water. "Let's dry off and do this right."

They giggled as they took turns drying each other and then dashed step for step into the bedroom and under the sheet. Summer pushed the younger smaller girl onto her back and moved between her opened legs. Their titties rubbed as they frenched and touched over every inch of their bodies. Summer started kissing down Tess's body but the girl stopped her. "Let me do you."

"Sure," Summer smiled. After moving over onto her back she guided Tess's lips down over her navel until her face hover over her moist pussy. "I really need to cum."

"I'll try," Tess giggled. Her tongue moved downward and when it touched the moist clit she closed her eyes and moved lower.

Summer had to grab the pillow next to her to prevent from screaming out loud. The girl was a quick learner and had her ready to cum in less than two minutes. "Tess....Tess."

Tess heard her name and looked up while keeping her tongue on the target. She knew her boyfriend's sister was ready and licked faster and faster. She felt Summer's hips rise upward and then the girl's body shaking.

Five minutes later Summer landed back on Earth and turned to hug Tess into her. "That was great."

"Does this make us lesbians?" Tess innocently asked.

"I don't know about you but I still enjoy a hard cock."

"Me too," Tess giggled. She leaned over and sucked on Summer's closest nipple. But Summer pulled her lips away. "Tell me about your brother. What's his name?"

"Jess," Tess answered.

"Cute..Tess and Jess. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No why?"

"I thought that maybe we could bring him into our chicken family."

"Oh God I could never...you know...with him."

"I'm not saying for us to fuck our brothers but messing around is a lot of fun."

Tess moved her face up. "Have you and Adam...messed around?"

"Not much. We masturbated in front of each other in the hot tub. Nothing else." She didn't want to tell her about jerking him off just yet.

"Oh god I don't know. What if he gets mad and tells our parents?"

"He's a guy remember? We can play it slow and if he looks like he doesn't want to do anything we will just stop. Have you ever played truth or dare?"

"Once but it was at an all girl's slumber party."

"Why you little slut. You have messed around with girls before haven't you?"

"Some," she giggled as she toyed with Summer's wet slit. "Ok, I'll try it with Jess but if it gets too weird we have to stop."

*****

It was hard on Adam that night knowing this sister and girlfriend were probably having sex in the bedroom next to his. He managed to stay away in anticipation of what was to come. When he walked down to breakfast the next morning he stopped in the doorway to see Tess and Summer sitting at the table wearing only tee shirts and panties. "Jesus, I've died and gone to heaven!"

"Sit down," Summer laughed. "Mom said that she will be back around noon."

Adam moved over to Tess and reached over her shoulders to cup her soft tits.

"Stop," Tess said pulling them away. "My nipples are sore."

"Sore," he repeated looking over at Summer. "You made my girlfriend's nipples sore?"

"Hey she made mine sore too," Summer laughed. She reached up and rubbed over the hard buds pushing out her shirt.

"You guys are killing me," Adam moaned. "How about the two of you making me sore?" He pushed out his hard bulge.

"Save it because we are going over to Tess's house later."

"Isn't Jess home?"

"Yes, but Summer wants to meet him," Tess grinned.

"Oh god, don't tell me..."

"We just want to play a few games," Summer smiled.

*****

Jess was on his computer checking out Literotica for new stories when he heard his sister's voice at his door. Luckily he locked it because he was sitting in his boxers with a full boner. "What?"

"Open up because I have to ask you something."

"Give me a minute," he said minimizing the screen. He hurried into his closet and pulled on a thick dark blue terry-cloth robe. He opened the door. "I thought you were staying at Adam's house?"

"I am but his parents are home," she grinned seeing his bare chest under the robe and his computer on. "Where you jacking off?"

Jess couldn't believe his sister could ask him such a thing. "No," he lied. "And even if I was it's not your business."

She walked in and looked at his screen. "What is Literotica?"

"Never mind," he said moving over between her and the computer. "Why don't you go back to Adam?"

"I would but he is downstairs with his sister Summer. She wants to meet you."

"Meet me," his eyes lit up. "How old is she?"

"I'm not sure but she is in college." She turned to walk out and bumped against his semi-hard on. "Don't come down like that."

"God," Jess said after she closed the door. To make matters worse he had just finished reading a Literotica Story by Slickman entitled "Step Siblings".

*****

"He's coming down," Tess grinned as she sat between Adam and Summer on the large leather sofa in the den. "I think he was jerking off."

"I hope he didn't finish," Summer grinned.

"You know he might just tell you two to get lost," Adam said knowing Jess from a few classes they had together.

"We'll see," Summer grinned.

They heard his footstep coming down the stairs and turned to see him standing in jeans and a tee shirt. "Hi Adam." Jess focused on Summer. "Is this your sister?"

"Hi, I'm Summer," she said standing and holding out her hand. She was happy that Jess was also blonde and nice looking.

"So what's up?" Jess asked as he sat in the chair across from the three of them.

Tess answered. "Their parents are home and we wanted to have some booze and maybe some weed."

"Weed, shit Tess our parents will kill us if they smell it in here."

"We can have a few on the patio," she smiled.

"Where did you get weed?" Jess looked nervous.

"I have some," Summer answered. "I had some left over from a sorority party." She pulled the bag out with some paper. "Have you ever tried it?"

"We did once," Tess answered for her brother. "The night you skinny dipped in David's pool."

"I was wearing my boxers," Jess quickly answered. It looked as if Summer was not wearing a bra.

"That's cool," Summer said. "Let's go and burn what I have and then have some fun." The four stood and walked outside. Tess grabbed a lighter that her father used to light the grill on the way out.

They passed the MJ around for almost an hour while they all got to know each other better. After 60 minutes all four were feeling loose and giddy. "Well, that's it," Summer said taking the last draw and almost burning her fingers. She tossed it on the ground, stepped on it and picked it up. "We can flush down the evidence."

The four moved inside and grabbed some beer and wine. It was dark as they sat around on the floor in front of the fireplace. Tess moved up next to Adam and leaned back. "Summer has a game for us to play."

"A game," Jess repeated. "I like games." The room was starting to spin a little as he lay on his back looking up at the ceiling fan going around and around.

"Have you ever played truth or dare?" Summer asked.

Jess sat up because he had read a few hot stories about truth or dare games. "No, but I'd like to."

"Good," Summer said. She reached over and picked up Jess's empty beer bottle and finished the little amount inside. "So I spin the bottle and whoever it points to must choose between truth or dare." She spun it around and around until it pointed to Tess.

Tess wasn't ready for a dare. "Truth."