Chicken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. His face moved towards hers and waited for hers to turn. When it did their lips touched and opened.

Neither cared that they were alone and that Adam and Summer had left. All they cared about was touching and kissing for almost an hour. He rubbed into her pussy while she stroked him until he was rock hard.

He looked at her as he moved between her opened legs. "Tess."

She smiled and nodded. Their eyes remained locked as he entered her. "Go slow."

Jess took his time moving in and out deeper and deeper until their matching blonde pubic mounds twisted together. As twins they had never been as close both physically and mentally. He had the rhythm now as her legs curled around his hips to hold him tight.

"I love you Jess," she whispered.

"Me too......me too."

They moved as one for another ten minutes before his hips moved faster and faster. She hung on as they both climaxed.

*****

Adam and Summer were dead tired as well when they got home. Since their parents were there they couldn't take the chance to do what they wanted to do. After kissing by her door for a few minutes she pushed him away. "Maybe tomorrow."

They slept well that night and Adam woke up at 10:05AM wondering if they were alone. He was wearing his cotton shorts when he walked downstairs. Not hearing a sound he walked into the kitchen and saw his sister leaning over the table reading the comics. She was wearing a long tee shirt.

"Mom will be gone for a few hours," she said without looking back. "I was hoping that you would be up soon."

"Why is that?" He grinned moving up to her ass and lifting her shirt. He was not surprised that she was not wearing panties. His fingers moved under her ass and discovered how damp her pussy was. "What have you been doing?"

"Getting it all wet and lubricated for you," she answered as she opened her legs and moved down onto her elbows. She peeked under her body and saw his shorts fall to his ankles and felt the hard tip press up into her opened pussy. He hesitated.

"You're not chicken are you?" She giggled. A second later his thick cock rushed into her moist oven.

"OHHH......" She cried as he fucked her doggie style. Their bodies pushed the table sideways until it jammed against the sink. "WAIT!" She said moving to the side until he moved out. She jumped up onto the table and opened her legs. "This way."

They both could now watch their bodies become one again. He cupped her tits as he fucked in and out of her honey pot. Ten minutes later their screams filled the house.

*****

It was a week later when Adam brought a new girl home. "This is Sue my new girlfriend."

After Sue met the family Summer pulled her brother aside. "What happen to Tess?"

"She doesn't want to leave the house," Adam smiled. They moved back into the kitchen with Sue and after their parents left to go shopping for a new car Summer walked Sue outside and looked the hot tub. "Do you have a brother?"

"Yes but he's a year older," Sue replied.

"Good," Summer smiled. "Would you like to join me in the hot tub?"

Sue laughed. "Sorry but I didn't bring my bathing suit."

Summer pulled her shirt over her bare breasts. "You're not chicken are you?"

*****

Ending note: I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote...Slick.