Chicken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see," Summer said looking upward. "OK, how many girls have you French kissed?"

Jess looked at his conservative sister. "I'd say none."

She stuck out her tongue. "Wrong. The answer is....five."

"You liar," Jess laughed. "Who were they?"

"That's another question," Summer said handing the bottle to Tess. "Your turn to spin."

Tess twisted and released the bottle which pointed to Summer.

"Dare," Summer said confidently. She wanted to get the party started.

Tess grinned. "I dare you to......to.....kiss Jess for a minute."

Jess looked to see if the cute older girl would do it and saw her smile and crawl his way. She pushed him down on his back and looked at Tess. "Start the timer."

Jess was shocked when her lips pressed into his and her tongue parted his lips. He quickly met her tongue with his and for 60 seconds they explored and teased. By the time Tess said a minute was up his cock was fully expanded. None of them missed it.

Jess spun the bottle and it pointed to his sister. "Truth or dare?"

Tess grinned. "Dare."

"Well I think that you were lying before so I dare you to french kiss Summer."

Adam sat back grinning as the two females met in the middle of the floor and turned their heads to line up their lips. "For how long?" Tess asked.

Jess was shocked. "Uhhh...a minute I guess."

"Go," Adam said looking at his watch.

Summer's mouth was open when Tess's tongue dashed into it. They made sure that Jess could see the tongue action and the lips biting. Even Adam had a hard-on when they were finished.

Tess moved away when Adam called time. She picked up the bottle and spun. It moved around and pointed to her. "Can I dare myself?"

"No," Jess answered. The game was better than he had planned. He watched his sister spin the bottle and point at Adam.

"Dare."

Tess thought that she would see how far Jess might go. "What happens if someone refuses a dare?" She looked at Summer.

"Well they have to take something off," Summer replied.

"You're joking right?" Jess said smiling. "I mean we are not going to strip in front of our brother or sister."

"Are you chicken?" Tess smiled. "Is the little boy scared?"

He started sweating. "No, it's not that I'm scared but shit you are my sister."

"Chicken," Tess glared.

"Ok fine then. We will see who is chicken."

"Fine. I dare Adam to remove his shirt."

"Easy," Adam grinned. He pulled the tee shirt off showing his nice and tanned muscular chest. Adam rolled the bottle and it pointed to Tess.

"The shirt."

Tess's fingers trembled as she lifted the tee shirt up over her black bra. She didn't look at her brother as she laid the shirt on the sofa behind her. She spun the bottle and it pointed to Jess. "Let see how chicken you are."

It scared him. "Truth."

"Shit," Tess thought. "Ok were you jerking off when I knocked on your door before?"

"Jesus Tess," Jess said nervously. "I'm not going to answer that."

"Take something off," Summer grinned.

"I will," Adam said pulling off his shirt. He was not as muscular as Adam but had a nice build. He spun the bottle.

Summer smiled when it pointed at her. "Dare."

"Dare," Jess grinned. "I dare you to remove your jeans."

"But I only removed my top," Tess complained.

"That's fine," Summer said as she stood up proudly and opened the snap. They all looked at the pink flesh as she pushed down the zipper until they saw the white lace panties. Her fingers found the waistband and pushed the jeans down over her hips. As the tight jeans moved down so did the panties. The top of her pubic hair popped out as she removed the jeans. She slowly pulled the panties back up and sat down.

"Wow," Jess grinned. He wished that Adam and Tess would leave for a while. "Maybe we should split up."

Tess now wanted to see what her brother had hidden from her all those years. "Getting chicken again?"

"No," he answered. Summer spun the bottle and it pointed to Adam.

"Dare."

"Ok brother, I dare you to fondle Tess's boobs for a minute."

Jess didn't say anything as Adam moved behind his sister and reached up under her arms until he cupped her bra covered titties. He had seen glimpses of them a few times but never like this. His cock was stretching out his pants as Adam pulled on the small tips.

Time stood still because Summer and Jess forgot to time them. It was over two minutes before Tess pulled Adam's fingers away. "That has to be at least a minute." She blushed as she fixed her bra and saw how hard her nips were.

Adam spun the bottle. It pointed to his sister.

"Dare."

"I dare you to rub your ass on Jess's crotch."

Jess's eyes rose upward. He smiled when she stood up and walked over him. He looked up through the panties and saw the dark bush underneath. "Better make it less than a minute."

"Why Jess?" She asked. "Are you going to make a mess in your jeans?" She glanced over at Adam who looked at his watch.

"Go."

Summer turned around and lowered her butt down to the bulge in Jess's jeans. She felt the hard rod between her cheeks and rubbed forward and back. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her waist. "Hold on to me."

The panties pulled into Summer's crack which gave Jess a bird's eye view. As a virgin he was almost ready to cum when Adam called time.

"I can see that you liked that," Summer giggled after lifting up and walking away.

Jess sat up and covered his erection as he spun. It pointed between Summer and Tess so he spun again and it pointed to his sister. "If you are so brave take off your jeans."

Tess glanced at Summer and winked before standing and slowly removing her denim. She faced away from Jess to make sure he got a good look at her butt and then turned proudly to show the front and the stretched black triangle covering her pubes and lips.

The game progressed for a few more rounds until they were all sitting in just their undies. They knew that the next article of clothing removed would expose a private area. Since none of them were saying "truth" anymore they all agreed to just do dares but no dares about removing any clothes.

"Are you sure about this?" Jess asked his sister not caring that she could see the seven inch rise in his boxers.

"Yes, are you?" She smiled back at him. It was her turn as she spun the bottle and it pointed to Summer. "I dare you to reach down into Jess's boxers and jerk him off."

"Shit Tess," Jess said nervous about having a level of sex in front of her. "How about we go into another room?"

"Getting afraid Jess?" She teased. "Chicken?"

He glared at her and leaned back on his elbows. Although he was a virgin his past girlfriend had given him a lot of hand jobs. "Sure go ahead."

Summer could see that he was well endowed. She knelt next to his hip and slowly unbuttoned the one pearl button before reaching her small hand into the hole and curling it around his bare shaft. Her thumb gathered some pre-cum from the tip and rubbed it into her palm for lubrication. As she started stroking he moved completely down.

Tess now could see that Jess was bigger than Adam. She also realized that she was jealous of Summer. She found herself touching the front of her panties as she watched her brother being jerked-off.

"Time," Adam said to keep Jess from climaxing.

Summer moved her hand out and rubbed it over his boxers to get his juices off her fingers. She leaned over to spin the bottle and saw it pointing at Tess. She wanted to get the undies off and knew of only one way.

Tess saw the mischief in Summer's eyes. "Uh..oh."

"I dare you to french kiss your brother for two minutes."

"What? I'm not french kissing my own sister," Jess said sitting up. "Are you nuts?"

"Then take off your boxers," Summer grinned. "Or are you as chicken as Tess says you are?"

"Why do I have to take something off? She won't do it either."

"Because I didn't say that I wouldn't do it," Tess grinned. "You're the coward."

Jess wanted to get up and go to his room but seeing Summer in her underwear prevented him from leaving. "I don't think that you will do it." He stood up and smiled.

Tess did the same and as they looked eye to eye their bodies came together. They felt the forbidden flesh as her breasts pressed into his chest and his cock pressed into her belly. Their lips trembled when they touched and parted.

Their passions, the weed and the feel of their hot bodies made them forget their relationship as their tongues tasted and played. His hands moved up and down her back while hers hands pulled his upper body into her breasts.

Adam glanced over at Summer and smiled. They had not even gone this far kissing and knew that their time was coming that night. He could see Jess's cock pressing into his girlfriend's body and saw her body rubbing against it. He looked at his watch and called time.

Both continued kissing for almost five seconds after Adam made the announcement. She smiled at him as she turned and walked back next to Adam. Tess spun the bottle and it pointed at Adam.

"Kiss Summer for two minutes like we just did."

Adam and his sister moved together and didn't wait for anyone to say go. Their tongues danced as their hands roamed up and down their backs including their asses. His thigh pressed into her covered pussy until she moaned and rubbed her thigh up against his hard-on. By the time they finished all four we breathing hard and ragged. He spun the bottle and it pointed to Jess.

"I dare you to finger Summer's pussy."

Jess smiled and looked at Summer. After all she had stroked him a few minutes earlier.

"Come over here and I'll sit on your lap," she said as she stood up by the chair.

Jess stood with his erection pushing straight outward and moved to the chair. His hands moved to her waist as she sat again on his shaft but this time she guided his right hand around to the front and then under the top of her panties. Her legs spread to give Tess and Adam a good view of the shape of his fingers as they parted her lips and rubbed over her wetness.

"Ummm, you did this before haven't you?" She sighed.

He had fingered his past girlfriend but when his fingers slipped inside of Summer's pussy he realized the difference. By the way things were going he knew that he would not be a virgin at the end of the night.

"Thirty more seconds," Adam said. He saw the panties move to the side enough to view the finger as it pushed in and out of her depths.

"Oh God," Summer said almost there. Her hips were rising and falling on his hard shaft to keep the pressure on her clitty.

"Time," Adam said.

"A little bit more," Summer begged. But Jess pulled out and away his fingers. He wanted to keep her hot. "You tease," she said as she stood to let him get up and sit back down on the floor.

Jess spun and it pointed to Adam. "Touch Tess the same place I touched Summer."

"My pussy Jess. Is that where you want him to touch?" Tess grinned.

Jess grinned and nodded. He leaned over to get a better view up between her legs. Adam didn't disappoint him as his fingers moved under her thong and gently rubbed over her raised clitoris. The movements of his fingers pulled the panties to the side enough to Jess to see the puff of blonde fuzz and half of her pink lips.

Tess smiled at her brother knowing that he could see her pussy. It was a huge turn on as Adam took his time teasing and rubbing. She was close to cuming when Summer called time.

Adam spun the bottle and it pointed to Tess. He wondered if she would mess around seriously with her brother. "I dare you to jerk off your brother."

"ADAM!" She gasped before smacking him on his arm. "I can't do that." She looked at Jess to see if he agreed but he was only smiling. "I'll take off my bra."

Jess was up for the jerking off but when she said she would remove her bra he sat up to see her better.

Tess's fingers trembled while she released the front clasp. Since Adam and Summer had already seen her naked she was only showing them for the first time to Jess. She teasingly pulled the cups to the side until her white mounds with cherry tips appeared.

"You're bigger than I thought," Jess smiled.

"So are you," she smiled back looking at his tent. Tess took the bottle and gave it a big spin. It pointed to Summer. "Same thing. Jerk off Adam."

As much as Summer wanted to do it she wanted everyone to get naked first. She didn't comment as she pulled off her bra and released her nice firm boobs with long hard tips. Summer spun and it pointed to Adam. "Come here and suck on my titties."

Jess and Tess figured that he would remove his undies but he stood up and moved to Summer's chair. Jess smiled as Adam's mouth engulfed Summer's right nipple. The line of brother and sister being intimate was being crossed with no turning back.

"Do it easy," Summer instructed. A minute later he moved back and spun the bottle. It pointed back at him and he spun again. This time it pointed to Tess. Again he told her to jerk off her brother. This time she would have to do it or remove her panties.

"What should I do Jess? What do you want me to do?" She stood up facing him. "Do you want me to take these off?" She toyed with the panty waistband.

"Sure," Jess grinned. He had always wanted to see his sister naked and was just about to get his wish.

Tess pushed down one side which lowered the front to her blonde bush and then the other side. Since Jess was on the floor looking up he saw the thong pulling away from the wet slit. The panties moved downward but his eyes stayed on her pink pussy lips.

Tess giggled and tossed them aside. She moved down on her knees and spun the bottle. It pointed to Summer. "Same thing. Jerk off Adam."

Summer knew that Tess wanted her to get naked as well. She stood up proudly and pushed off her panties. Now only the guys were wearing their underwear.

The room was full of sexual tension as Summer spun the bottle. It pointed to Jess. "I dare you to kiss your sister's pussy."

"Shit," Jess said not ready for that dare. He looked at Tess who smiled back. "I guess you can make the decision now. My boxers or my mouth?"

She pointed to the boxers.

Jess was nervous as he lifted his hips and lowered his boxers. His hard and thin seven inch cock popped upward when the boxers moved by. He kicked them off his feet and sat back proudly.

He spun and the bottle pointed to Summer. "I dare you to take off Adam's underwear."

"Hey it's not my dare," Adam complained.

"We can't dare you to take off your clothes but we can dare someone else," Jess grinned. He wanted everyone to be naked.

"Chicken?" Summer asked.

Adam let his sister pull off his boxers and sat back with his six inch thicker tower. All were naked so it was time for the serious stuff.

"So what happens now if someone doesn't want to do the dare?" Adam asked with the bottle about to be spun.

"They will be the grand chicken shit," Summer smiled. She had two hard cocks ready for her needs.

"Is everyone ready to play this game all the way?" Adam asked looking at Tess and Jess. He knew that Summer would.

"I will," Tess said looking at her brother.

"All the way," Jess repeated. He knew it meant with Tess as well.

"All the way," Summer grinned looking at Adam.

"OK." Jess smiled. Adam spun the bottle and it pointed at Tess.

"I dare you to jerk off your brother." It was the third straight time he said the same dare."

Tess stood up and walked over to Jess. "Stay on your back." She dropped to her knees and spit in her right hand. "Are you ready?"

Jess could only nod and jerked back when her soft warm fingers curled around his shaft. He closed his eyes imagining that it was not his sister stroking his cock. "Oh God."

Tess took her time touching and stroking. She cupped and played with his balls and teased her middle finger underneath at his rear hole. She knew time was about up so her fingers moved into warp speed.

"OHHHH!" Jess cried out when his cannon erupted. His hot spunk shot out onto is stomach almost filling his navel.

"I'll get some tissues," Summer said seeing the box on a nearby table. After Jess cleaned off his stomach and Tess her fingers Tess spun the bottle. It pointed to Summer.

Tess had never given a blow job and wanted to see how it was done. She giggled before she said, "I dare you to give Adam a blow job."

"A blow job?" Summer repeated. It was actually something that she had refused to do for her boyfriend. "Can I do a hand job?"

"Look who's chicken now," Adam said hoping for his first oral released.

"I'm not chicken," Summer glared. She moved to his knees and pushed them outward to enable her body to drop between them. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and held it up as she looked over at Tess. "Start the timer."

Adam's eyes opened wide when his sister's tongue licked from the base of his cock to the tip. She licked off the pre-cum droplets and then engulfed the whole crown. Even though she had never given a blowjob she knew what to do. Her lips locked tight as her head lifted and lowered. Up and down for thirty seconds. It was enough to take her brother over the edge. "AHHHH! I'M CUMING!"

Summer managed to get her lips off as the first load blasted out. She aimed the prick at his stomach until it was empty.

"Wow," Tess said as Summer licked her lips and walked back to her seat. She grinned when the bottle pointed to her. "Come here Jess." She opened her legs and parted her bush.

Jess too had never gone down on his late girlfriend but it didn't take rocket science to figure out where to lick and suck. He moved between his sister's legs and heard Adam yell go.

"Oh God," Tess moaned feeling his tongue and teeth deeply into her inner lips. It felt as if his whole face was about to go inside. He licked up and down her clitty and then she felt his finger discover that she was not a virgin. His face moved away as he fingered her and looked at her.

"I guess you are the only virgin in the room," Tess giggled. Her eyes closed when he resumed licking and sucking. When he was done Jess spun the bottle.

"What's my dare?" Summer asked. She saw Jess hesitate but knew what he wanted. "Do you want me to fuck you?" She saw that he was hard and ready.

"Yes," he said hoping that she would.

"I think we can forget about the timer now," Summer said. She straddled his hips with her knees and reached under her to aim his cock head up to her pussy lips. "Get ready for heaven."

Tess and Adam had a bird's eye view of his penis as it slowly disappeared into her moist hole. She reached for Adam's hard-on and pulled him until they were lying next to their siblings. "Fuck me," Tess commanded.

Jess didn't know that his sister was being fucked next to him until she grabbed his hand between their bodies. He looked over and smiled as Adam and Summer moved up and down.

Only moans and bodies smacking together were heard in the room. Since both guys had already climaxed they were able to hold out longer this time. Five then ten minutes went by until all four were ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum," Tess cried. Her hand left her brothers to reach down and pull Adam closer. "DON'T STOP!"

"Me too," Jess whined like a little boy. "It feels so hot...ohhhh."

"NOW!" Tess screamed. Adam held in his groans when he let his spunk go deep inside of her.

"DO IT! CUM INSIDE OF ME!" Summer yelled.

"I AM! CAN YOU FEEL IT?" Jess laughed.

Summer felt his discharge and climaxed herself. "AHHHH!"

*****

Both Tess and Jess fell asleep after their mutual fucking session with Adam and Summer. It was 2 AM when she felt hands moving up to cup and caress her breasts. She turned and opened her eyes expecting to see Adam but saw her brother instead.