Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a fucking question? Am I looking at your fucking face when I haven't ask to see it? Or is this a fucking desert mirage?" she asked, almost too quiet to hear. I turned around quickly again. If I had any doubt about her ability or willingness to use the gun, it was gone now. I had felt her horrible sincerity.

"I masturbate two or three times a week," I whispered. I was looking over my siblings' heads at the cheap art on the far wall by the bathroom. In the periphery I could see them. They didn't move. They didn't make any sounds. But oh God! They'd heard it. My siblings...horribly...knew that I masturbated. I mean everyone did, they would have known that, but still. Why did this...beast want them to know that?

"You a finger girl? Or do you have dildos? Weird dildos?" Iris asked, laughter in her voice like we were all enjoying her jokes.

"Fingers..." I said.

"Well that is a lot of flicking the bean," she said, not giving me time to think about the fact that I'd just answered her horrible question, "I assume you aren't seeing anyone."

"No," I said honestly. In fact, all my answers had been honest. I was too shocked and nervous to lie.

"Well Nikki, how many guys have you fucked in your life?" I heard Victoria gasp under her breath and I could see my brothers growing tense. I felt a kind of despair I'd never known before. I felt so terribly lost. I was overwhelmed. I let out a low breath.

"Eight," I said. Why did she want my siblings to know my fucking number? I felt tears in the corner of my eyes, but I didn't know if it was more from shame or frustration.

"That's not that whorish. Less than me," Iris responded, "Any girls? You swing both ways Nikki?" she asked. I shook my head, thankful that I didn't have another confession to make. "How about anal? Any of those guys shove it in your ass?"

"Don't talk to her like that!" Brandon said.

"Seems a little late to say that Bran. And why are you so defensive about it? You take in the ass?" Iris said amused. But I knew how my brother worked. He had been angry about this from the beginning. He was going to lose control. That was dangerous. I lifted my hand and a made a gentle "easy" motion. I looked at him. Brandon blushed deeper and looked away. But he looked more controlled.

"No," I said, "never." Suddenly, Iris was on her feet. She was grabbing my arm and spinning me around so that I was facing her.

"Don't you ever fucking lie to me, you stupid fucking whore. Fucking eight men, probably all at once!" she sounded legitimately offended. I felt like I'd been slapped, I was completely disoriented, "I know you've taken it up the ass. Don't ever fucking lie. Tell the truth!" For a moment, my mouth opened, but no sounded came out. I didn't even know how to think. But, horrifyingly, she was right. I had been lying. Brandon's interruption had given me time to think. I'd tried to lie. Somehow, I was caught.

"I've had anal sex. Once. Drunk, more of an accident than anything," I said, barely able to make my voice register those sounds. I felt the tears on my cheek now. I knew that my siblings couldn't help but picture it. Me on my hands and knees, one of the boyfriends they'd met with his cock buried in my... God! The rage seemed to drain out of Iris.

"I am a master liar you dumb slut," she said, "I know you're telling the truth now. But I will always know if you lie," and with that, she flopped back down onto the chair. I turned around to face my siblings again. I didn't know if I believed her, that she could tell I was lying. I mean, the most likely explanation was that she had simply guessed, correctly. But she was in my head now. I believed that she could tell. It didn't seem worth the risk to ever lie to her again. I mean, how much worse could it get anyway?

"I am sorry," I said, feeling like it was necessary. She seemed pleased by that.

"You suck on that cock after it came out of your ass, taste it?" she asked. I made a face and shook my head.

"No," I said simply. She nodded, like she was confirming to everyone that I was telling the truth.

"Hey Ty," she said looking around me. My brother jumped slightly.

"You ever think your sister took a dick up her ass? Ever wonder? Ever suspect?" She asked. Tyler made a face.

"I never thought about it," he whispered.

"But you've thought of her big tits haven't you? You thought they looked good even though she is your sister?" I saw Tyler's mouth drop open and his eyes got incredibly wide. He sputtered like a fish for several seconds. I felt a churning in my stomach. I knew what it meant.

"Tyler, you tell the truth," I said to him, looking closely into his eyes, "We are going to do what we have to do to leave and then we will forget about this. I won't hold anything that happens here against you. No one will ever talk about this, do you understand?" Tyler looked at me, terrified. He nodded his head slightly. I could tell that Brandon and Victoria were looking at me too. They were nodding.

"My sentiments exactly," Iris said. Her ridiculous plan suddenly started to make sense to me. If we were all so embarrassed that we never talked about what happened here, how could she get in trouble? Would we call the police and say an armed woman made us talk about my sex life? But I knew that was only part of it. She so clearly loved every second of this.

"I have...thought about Nicole's...boobs," Tyler said, a shuddering breath leaving him after the words came out. At another time...I don't know what I would have felt. It just was such a relief that he said...something. Something that Iris would like.

"You ever masturbate while you think of your sister?" Iris asked.

"No!" Tyler said, sounding offended. Iris clearly believed it was the truth and I felt a little relieved. I don't know what I would have thought if he had answered differently. Despite the truth, Iris seemed a bit bored.

"This family is so...boring," she said, "I am tired of story time for now. Nikki my girl, choose a brother. Any brother," she said.

"What?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"A question was it?" I knew she would be mad, but I didn't even know what she wanted. What did she mean, pick a brother? Pick one to do what? And for what? How could I choose if I didn't even know what it was for?

"No, I just want to make the right choice for you," I flailed, "How can I pick if I don't know what you want?"

"That sounds like a fucking question Nikki," Iris said, I could see her fingering her gun.

"Brandon," I spat out. With absolutely no basis to make the decision, I just chose the older of my two brothers. Somehow, that seemed to make sense.

"Bran, stand up, come over here," Iris said. Brandon slowly rose from the bed and walked over towards Iris. He stopped, standing next to me but facing the opposite direction. I somehow felt better with him next to me, but he was avoiding looking at me (for my sake, I was sure). He was looking, tight-lipped at Iris.

"Your sister chose you Bran. She could have chosen any brother but she chose you," she said, "doesn't that make you feel special?"

"No," Brandon said flatly. He didn't seem to feel like playing Iris games. I looked over my shoulder at Iris. She was making a pouty face.

"Oh poor little Bran," she said, "Nikki, Bran isn't happy that you picked him. Let's make him happy. Turn so you are facing one another." I turned automatically. Bran resisted for a moment and then turned. He looked into my eyes, like he was afraid to look anywhere else. I could tell he was enraged, but I could see fear behind his eyes. I nodded at him, trying to indicate that everything would be okay. That was my role.

"Now Bran, I want you choose one of your sister's breasts," she said. We both nearly asked why she wanted him to choose a breath, but we simultaneously held our tongues. Brandon took a deep breath.

"Left," he said, like it didn't matter. I guess it didn't.

"Oh good choice," Iris said, "That is my favorite too. Why don't you go ahead and touch your sister's breast Brandon? Sorry Ty, your sister did fulfill your dreams. But for your brother! You'll be talking about this moment at Thanksgiving for years to come," The instant the words came out of her mouth, I felt my stomach somehow drop even lower towards my knees. Of course, I had suspected that we were going somewhere like this. And I guessed it could have been worse. But still... Oh god it was horrible. I looked over at Brandon and saw that he was panicking. I could see the sweat beating on his forehead. I could see him, trying to think of a way to resist. But out of the corner of my eye I could still see Iris. I could see the gun in her lap. I knew that there was a time limit on how much we could wait.

"It's okay," I said calmly. I reached forward with my left hand. Brandon winced and tried to pull back, but then sat still. I felt sick, like I was the one forcing him. But I knew there wasn't a choice. I wrapped my hand around his wrist. His skin felt clammy and cold. His arm was limp. I nodded again and slowly started to lift his hand, "It doesn't mean anything," I said. Brandon looked up, his eyes full of questions. I smiled wanly at him and nodded yet again.

Carefully, I raised his hand and he just let me move it. My heart was pounding harder than ever and I couldn't escape the implications of what I was doing. But I couldn't stop either. Slowly, I brought my brother's hand down. I gasped a little and squirmed uncontrollably as I felt the rough pads of his fingers gently stroke the smooth skin at the top of my breast. Brandon went rigid and almost tried to pull away. I held his and tightly, pulling it down more. Brandon stopped resisting. In a moment, his palm came down against the tough, hard skin of my sensitive nipples. Despite the situation, I could feel the sensation of his touch ricochet throughout my body. I ignored it. Brandon's fingers closed around my gently and I felt my nipple crush into his palm. He had done it.

"Do you like your choice Brandon? Was left the right way to go?" Iris asked. Brandon turned and looked at her. Iris' legs were spread again and I could see her wet slit as her skirt hiked up. I turned away quickly. I looked at Brandon. He was staring at his hand intently, like he couldn't believe he was touching his sister's breast. I couldn't really believe it either. He squeezed his hand slightly and I felt the pressure build on my breast. I didn't know if he thought he was supposed to do that or if he was just...curious. But the sensation, in another situation, might have been nice. Brandon seemed to sense he had behaved strangely and his hand slipped off of me quickly.

"It was good," he said, no inflection in his voice.

"Oh Bran, you are such a downer! You touched a tit, I bet you don't get to do that very often! No one will ever know it was your sister's tit, but feel free to brag" Iris said. Unconsciously, Brandon reached down and wiped his right palm on his boxer shorts. Iris laughed.

"Fuck you," Brandon said, now no longer able to contain himself. I wanted to stop him, but Iris didn't seem to care. Maybe she liked how much he hated her.

"I think you two liked it more than you let on. Vicky, get down here," Iris ordered. My younger sister gave a little bit of a yelp. I turned and watched her scramble off of the bed. She stopped, standing next to me, keeping her eyes on Brandon.

"Choose one," Iris ordered, "Bran or Nikki." Victoria knew the drill now. She didn't question anything. She just looked absolutely terrified to be off the bed. My heart went out to her. I didn't want her to be involved in this. I didn't want anyone to be involved in this. I was supposed to be protecting them, but I couldn't do anything. Victoria knew that I was naked, so she went the other way.

"Brandon," she said softly.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of your brother. Look at his boxers. I want to see if it's hard," Iris said. I audibly gasped. I started to shake my head. Brandon dropped his hands down and put his hands in front of his body. Victoria's looked completely blank, like she had overloaded and couldn't even react. Once again, I felt sick, knowing that I had to act. There was no choice. And no time.

I took a step back and then slipped behind Victoria. She was wearing a big t-shirt like I was and I put my hand on her shoulders, feeling the cotton under my palms. Victoria half turned to look at me, but I shoved her down hard. She let out a little yelp and then tumbled forward onto her knees. She landed right next to Brandon. For a moment he reached down like he was going to help her up. He looked at me, a little bit angry. I made a desperate face and shrugged my shoulders. He realized what I meant. He put his hands back at his sides.

For a moment, Victoria just stayed on her knees in front of Brandon. I stayed behind her, looking down. I didn't want to, but I had to make sure she did it. I couldn't risk...Anyway. I was just about to start doing something when Victoria sighed loudly. She slowly rose up onto her knees. I saw her lift up her right hand, it was shaking badly. She slowly placed it against my brother's hip. I saw him flinch a little. Victoria took a deep breath. Now steadied, Victoria looked at the little button that closed. Her face was only an inch or two away from Brandon's...body. Against my better judgement, I looked too. I could see the outline of my brother's penis, lying flaccid against the boxers.

"No," Victoria said simply. She pushed back a little but stayed on her knees. It was like she was too weak to move.

"Well Bran," Iris said, "I was wrong. Your sister couldn't get it up. She must be so embarrassed. But hey, on the bright side, you have a pretty big cock," she said. Brandon looked down at his bulge (I, against my will, followed his eyes). He shrugged nervously.

"Could you feel your sister's warm breath on your cock there Bran?" Iris asked. Brandon looked over at her, shooting daggers at her face. His lips remained pursed.

"Yes," he said in clipped voice. Iris clapped her hands slightly and smiled. Then she quickly turned back to Victoria.

"Say, how're you so sure that his cock wasn't hard? How'd you know what a hard cock would look like hard?" Iris asked Victoria. Victoria looked briefly at me, there was a pleading look in her eyes. I shrugged, but as little as possible. I didn't know what about the situation made her think I had any control over anything. Finally, she sighed.

"I've seen...videos on the internet," she said and her face got very red.

"You look at internet porn?" she asked. Victoria let out a shuddering breath and nodded. I admit to being a little shocked at that. I guess I still thought of my sister as a little girl, even if she was technically an adult.

"Show of hands, who in the room looks at internet porn?" Iris asked, raising her hand enthusiastically. Slowly, Victoria's hand rose in the air. She'd already spilled that story. She looked around the room miserably. In order to support her, and to be honest, I raised my hand as well. I saw my brothers hands raise at around the same time.

"Well look!" Iris said, "You've all been watching. You should've been watching together all these years! Save mom and dad a little money on the internet bill." I winced at the thought of that. I guess I knew my siblings had private lives and did things...well things that I do. But I never thought about it. I never wanted to think about it.

"So Vicky, since we're talking, what's the weirdest porn you've ever watched? No, the weirdest porn you've ever gotten off to. Tell your brothers and your sister the weirdest internet video you've ever cum while watching," Iris said. It was like she had a million horrible ideas in her head at once. She never seemed to get tired of it or run out of things to say. Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said, her face growing incredibly red.

"Now I know you are the delicate one so I won't yell. But what did I say to your sister about lying, you stupid little cunt?" Iris hissed. Her whole being sort of emanated hatred as she spoke and her legs, still spread wide, shook with anger. Victoria, on her knees on the floor with her head turned towards Iris sensed that. She had been lying and she was now afraid. She dropped her eyes.

"I guess," Victoria said, "I watched a girl have sex with a teddy bear." Victoria's ears, somehow, grew to an ever darker shade of red. I winced.

"What, like a teddy bear with a dildo strapped to it?" Iris asked. Victoria nodded slowly and Irish laughed loudly. She put her hand over her face like she couldn't take the pure humor of my sister's revelation. I reached forward and put my hand on my sister's shoulder. She looked up at me and I smiled wanly and nodded.

"You came from that?" Iris asked now and, once again, Victoria nodded. For a brief second, the image of my sister with her legs spread and her fingers playing with her clitoris, her eyes on a computer screen while a girl...fucked her teddy bear, bloomed in my mind. I shook my head and tried to chase the image out. I consciously chose not to think about what I felt what I thought about it.

"Ty, you've been kind of left out here, what do you think about your sister working her own slit over to a girl fucking a Care Bear?" she asked. We all turned to tie, the last of the Wilson children still sitting on the bed.

"I don't know," he said but it was clear he was trying to answer honestly, "It's a little weird, I guess. I mean...I wouldn't be into that." His face got red as he spoke and he avoided looking at Victoria. If he had, he would have seen that she looked slightly hurt, almost like he'd been judging her. I don't know. There were so many weird facts and revelations flowing around us now. How could any of us feeling anything but hurt?

"What would you be into Ty? What do you like?" Iris asked, sounding a bit like a therapist. Tyler's eyes flitted around to all of us and he gulped deeply then shrugged.

"Lots of stuff," he said noncommittally.

"Well I guess that's honest," Iris said, disgusted by his evasion, "But I need specifics. What if you could only watch one thing? What would that be?" She stroked her chin with her hand thoughtfully. Tyler squirmed on the bed and shrugged again before speaking.

"I guess...lesbians," Tyler said eventually. I smiled a little. Boys were predictable and I wasn't the least bit surprised that this was my brother's answer. It was so predictable, in fact, that I didn't even feel weirded out by it. It was almost like a freebie.

"So like burly softball players with combat boots, shaved heads, and hairy armpits?" Iris asked flatly. Tyler recoiled a little.

"What?" he asked, "No. Like you know... two porn stars together." Iris nodded sagely as if she had just come to understand what he meant.

"I see. Then let me give you a choice Tyler...first or second?" she asked. Tyler nervously rubbed his face with his hand.

"I don't know..." he started.

"First or second, make your fucking choice Sappho," Iris yelled. My mind was reeling as well. I couldn't imagine what this meant. It seemed that Tyler's first thought was the same that I had: a lower number had to be better.

"First," he said. Iris tut-tutted quietly and shook her head.

"Given your well-known love for Nikki's tits, you really shit the bed on this one Ty. Your sisters are your porn stars and they are going to put a little lezzie show on for you. Unfortunately, you only get to see them go to first base, not second," she said ruefully. My stomach seized again, harder than in had since Iris had made me get naked. I looked down at my sister on the floor. She was staring at me, her eyes like saucers.

"I can't..." Victoria finally said. Iris sat forward violently in her chair and grasped the handrails.

"You better be saying, 'I can't because I am a little fucking French girl and I don't understand your baseball metaphors' because if you are saying you can't kiss your fucking sister, we are going to have a fucking problem. Assuming that that was what you were going to say, I am going to reply that getting to first base means making out. You're going to make out with your sister Nikki. Immediately." Once she finished speaking, she sat down again in the chair, her legs spread back open.

123456...9