Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell before...anything else that my baby sister was aroused by licking our brother's balls. Or maybe from everything. Whatever it was, I could feel the heat pulsing off of her. I could see her liquid glistening on her lips. I could smell her earthy scent, so strangely like my own. I saw her hips quivering. I knew how she felt. I didn't think of it then, but if someone was looking at me now, from behind, they'd be seeing the same thing.

The threat of Iris' gun, ever present, pushed me forward. I closed my eyes and pushed my face forward. In a moment, I felt my nose press into the soft flesh of Victoria's ass cheeks. So very warm. My lips pressed into the soft, wet lips of my sister's vagina. I felt her juices smear over my lips. Her scent was so much stronger here. I breathed it in, involuntarily. It felt it warming me, settling over the tight places inside of me. I knew that Victoria was aroused. But I also knew that that wouldn't be enough for Iris. I opened my lips, feeling Victoria's pussy open to me as I did. I let my tongue pour out of me, thick and soft. My body was trembling all over and my skin felt tingly, hot. My tongue dragged across Victoria's hot slit. I felt her juices collected on my tongue. Salty, sweet, and hot. Delicious. I felt a noise rise in my throat and then stifled it. I pulled my lips back.

"She is wet," I said simply. Victoria whimpered, but I heard the slurping noise of her lips and knew that she was still licking Tyler's balls.

"She's not the only one," Iris said and I didn't know if she was referring to herself or to me. I felt my muscles clench. "Does she taste good?" Iris asked. I knew she was going to ask that. I didn't want to answer, but I knew if I hesitated, she'd make me taste again.

"Yes," I said.

"Then don't let me hold you back," Iris said, "Get your face back in there and eat your sister's pussy! And Vicky, if your sister's tongue feels good, then I want you to put one of your brother's balls all the way into your mouth as a signal," she said. I bit at the inside of my lip so hard that I almost burst through the skin. The tension inside of me was ratcheting up unbearably and I wanted to scream. But...I needed to lick my sister's pussy more. That was the way to survive. And I hadn't lied...it tasted good. I pressed my lips back into her's, letting my tongue lap at her salty, glistening folds. I tried not to groan as I tasted her, but I failed. Iris laughed and Victoria trembled.

"Ty, is your ball in your sister's mouth?" Iris asked after few more seconds. I heard him grunt loudly.

"Uh...yes," he said. My first thought was to picture Tyler's testicle in Victoria's mouth, to see her cheeks bulging and the saliva dripping down her cheek. Then I shook that image out of my mind. Then I realized that if Tyler's ball was in my sister's mouth, it meant that Victoria liked what I was doing. That it felt good. There was a horrifying kind of pride that came with that and, like everything else going on, I couldn't reconcile the feelings. My mind became fuzzy and I just pressed my lips in more, tasting more of my sister and pretending I wasn't.

"Hey Nikki, have you ever tasted your own pussy? Maybe on your finger or on the cock of some guy you're fucking?" Iris asked. I gasped at the question, but I pulled my lips away from Victoria's pussy quickly to answer. It was somehow more shocked that I could be shocked at this point.

"Yes," I said.

"Which one?" Iris pushed, as I'd known she would.

"Both," I answered honestly, knowing that my siblings were picturing sucking my pussy juices off some strange man's penis or from my own fingers.

"Does your sister taste like you?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped again, before placing my burning cheeks back into Victoria's pussy. Iris seemed satisfied by that and turned her attention away from me.

"Well Bran, I know you're lonesome," I heard Iris saying, "And there really isn't any mystery about Nikki. If I can smell her cunt from here, then I am sure you can as well. But I will give you the same choice I gave her. Finger or tongue?"

"Finger," he said rapidly. It was like he was almost afraid that someone would think he'd say 'tongue.' For a brief second I wondered what my siblings had thought about me when I had said that word. But then I heard Tyler groan and Victoria moved slightly. Her movement caused her to shift her position slightly and my face moved. My nose now slid, pressing firmly into Victoria's anus. I felt her jump slightly and the dense, crinkled skin felt strange on my face. While I was coming to terms with that, I heard Iris speaking.

"Bran my boy, put your finger in Nikki's pussy. And don't just put it in there, move it around, she needs a little help. Move it around," Iris said thickly. It was clear she was feeling something as well. I kept my tongue in Nicole's pussy but I desperately wanted to see what Brandon would do. I heard him moving and dropping down to his knees (for the briefest second I felt his cock brush up against my thigh and my entire body felt like it was going to collapse). Soon he was on his knees next to me (there was really no room behind me), and I could feel his boxers against my leg.

After another moment I felt it and gasped. Brandon had reached his hand around behind me. He had quickly moved his finger (I think it was his index finger) towards my wet slit and slipped it easily inside of me. I could feel his finger deep inside of me. I could feel the walls of my pussy closing in around him. My entire mind went totally blank with the power of the sensation, good or bad I couldn't tell. I moaned loudly, the vibrations rocketing through Victoria's body. I heard her and Tyler groan as well as the chain reaction shifted through our bodies. Then I felt Brandon's fingers curling inside of me, stroking my insides. My muscles contracted and I squeezed him tighter. A sensation of pleasure, so much more terrible than pain, rocketed throughout my body.

"You don't need to tell me she's wet," I heard Iris say, "Your finger slipped right it." My cheeks felt hot even as the pleasure of Victoria's taste and Brandon's fingers grew greater. I think I hated Iris more in that moment than any other, for dragging me back into the world of thought and out of sensation. My body continued to react to the...pleasure I felt. But it was mixed with revulsion. Revulsion at the situation and at myself.

Iris just let us stay like that for...a long time. I don't know, it was impossible to gauge time. Tyler sat on the edge of the bed, his balls buried in Victoria's mouth. Victoria was on her hands and knees, her tongue working overtime and her ass high up in the air to give me access. My face was buried between Victoria's asscheeks, my nose pressing her anus. My tongue lapped, thick and soft at Victoria's pussy, sometimes accidentally pressing inside of her so deeply that her pussy clenched around me. Brandon stayed at my side, almost leaning on me for support. His finger was buried in my pussy, stroking my insides. The room was filled with the sounds of lapping tongues, embarrassed groans, and wet pussies, and Iris' fingers slamming hard into her own body.

To explain what I was feeling is not really possible. For every feeling I had, there was an equally powerful sensation that was the exact opposite. The flavor of Victoria's pussy was divine. The more I tasted of it, the more I liked it. It was like mine, but a little difference as well. Thicker, creamier. Tastier. And, Brandon's finger inside of me was even better. He probed my pussy gently, stroking my insides just firmly enough to make my legs shake but not enough to...make anything else happen. It was a kind of pleasurable torture.

But of course, the realization that I was feeling these things was repulsive and filthy. Each pang of pleasure made me realize that the things I was feeling were caused by my siblings. That they were things that I would never, in a million years, choose to do. They made my insides feel like jelly. They made me feel...worthless and scared and broken. The more pleasure I felt...the less of a person I felt like. I had heard the word 'degradation' before...but I'd never really known what it meant. I felt it now, tearing my self-respect apart bit by bit. I hated myself and I hated Iris.

I don't know if it was a disappointment or relief when Iris spoke next, "Alright that's enough of this. Stop." Instantly, I felt Brandon's finger slip out of my body. Victoria's body sagged and her pussy slid from her mouth. Soon all four of us, the Wilson siblings, were sitting on the floor, looking at Iris. My eyes, and Victoria's were swollen with tears. Our bodies were shaking but we did not dare comfort each other or seek our brothers' touch. Brandon and Tyler looked dazed and wounded. They gazed out around the room aimlessly; they never dared look at either of their sisters. Both of their penises were still very hard. I could sense hatred pouring out of my brothers, especially Brandon, but it was impotent. Iris held the guns and all the cards.

"You've got what you wanted," I said, looking up at Iris. I couldn't even meet her eyes. I knew what she had seen, I felt my shame reflected back from her, "We...did what you wanted. Now let us go." Iris laughed. This was the deal. We'd done it. As the oldest daughter, it was my job to close this out.

"Oh you misunderstood me Nikki. I am not saying to stop. I am saying I am tired with this little position. It's boring me now. We aren't done. My ride isn't here. We have time to go." She said.

"But that's not fair," I said, a wave of indignation so powerful that it overwhelmed my reason. We had fucking done it. She had no right.

"Look, this might be enough to make you feel good Nikki, but it isn't enough to satisfy me," the double meaning of her words making my skin crawl. I buried my face in my hands, crying again. I had no leverage. I couldn't make her stop. She could do whatever she wanted until she didn't want to anymore. And it was better to keep her interested. If she got bored...she didn't need us anymore. Empty rage filled me and I wanted to scream and scratch out my own eyes.

"But since you want to be in charge so bad Nikki, I'll let you choose. Pick a brother," she said. My blood ran cold. It was all starting up again. My throat closed, but my nipples hardened. I felt twisted out of place. But I knew she was getting tired of the game. I didn't have time to stall.

"Tyler," I said this time, simply because I'd chosen Brandon the first time.

"Ty my man, you're in the catbird seat," Iris said, "And we're going big on the opening round here. Choose: mouth, pussy, or asshole." I looked over at Tyler, my eyes wide. There was no question about what was going to happen. He looked back at me, scared, helpless, "And don't you dare give him any sort of hint, Nikki. This is his choice. You had yours." Tyler kept looking at me, shaking his head slowly. I could see the thoughts coursing through his mind. But I kept my mind blank, not daring to register anything on my face. Just when I thought that Iris was going to get angry, Tyler spoke.

"Asshole," he said. The word thudded into my head like a sledgehammer. Had he just said...what I thought he said?

"I love it!' Iris said wickedly. My eyes flared and I raised my hands over my head.

"Jesus Tyler, you know what she is going to say, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked desperately. Tyler put up his hands in protest.

"I didn't know what to pick!" he said, "I swear, I thought...this was best."

"Best?" I asked incredulous. Iris was laughing hysterically now, she had no interest in interrupting this. It was exactly what she wanted.

"Yeah," Tyler said, scared, "I mean...like you said, we know what she is going to say. I don't know if you're on birth control..." for the record, I was. But how would Tyler know? But that didn't matter, there was, of course, a better option.

"What about my mouth Tyler?" I asked.

"Would you want that?" Tyler shot back quickly. For an instant I pictured myself...doing the deed. I pushed it out of my mind.

"Of course not you...idiot. But I don't get to have my first choice, which is to do nothing. My mouth was by far the least bad option. Anyone could tell that," I said, my words cleaving into my brother like daggers. I could see the pain in his eyes. He hadn't intended this. But I didn't care at that moment.

"Girls say...they don't like the way it tastes," he said.

"That's because you never fucking clean yourself," I shot back angrily and pettily, but I couldn't believe how angry I was, "But that is a thousand times better than...up my ass! Jesus, Tyler. Do you want something up your ass?" I asked frantically.

"No...but you said...you said you'd done it before," he said and I remembered being forced to admit that.

"I said it was an accident when I was drunk Tyler. And it happened to be just about the worst sexual experience of my life. Now I get to relive it. Here. Like this," I said, my rage building with each word. I wanted to reach across the room and strangle him.

"God Nicole, I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't know." Of course he didn't. He wouldn't know that. And really he shouldn't know that. Or any of this. I knew what Tyler was thinking...It didn't make it anything but monumentally stupid, but he wasn't being malicious. The anger turned away from him, returned where it belonged, to Iris and myself. Iris was still laughing.

"Well the choice has been made," she said delightedly, "So we are locked into that. And you crazy little sodomites were right. You knew just where this is going. Tyler, I need you to fuck your sister in her ass."

"I can't do this," I said suddenly, the panic rising inside of my throat, "We've already gone too far. This is too much. I can't do this." A brief imagine of my brother...entering my body flashed through my mind. My stomach swirled and I felt lightheaded. Iris gave me a look...it was strange, like she was doing me a favor by not responding. I guess I'd technically broken the rules. She could've killed me. Instead, she just spoke to Victoria.

"Okay Vicky," she said, "Spit or piss?" she asked. My head sort of wrenched around, looking at Iris. Tyler's head rose off his chest for the first time since I started screaming at him, looking at Iris as well. None of us could figure out where this was going. Victoria squirmed a little on the floor at the shrugged.

"Spit...I guess," Victoria said. It was clear she had just picked the least offensive bodily fluid. But we were all nervous. Who was going to have to spit where? And why? Iris clapped her hands.

"Well we know that your pussy is wet Vicky, and I imagine that Nikki's is as well. I can smell her from here," as she spoke, I blushed. How could I have any modesty left? But it was true...I could smell my arousal as well. Iris kept speaking, "But no matter how horny big sis is, her ass still isn't going to be wet. You can't shove a dry cock into a dry asshole. Take my word on it. So you just picked the lube. Ty, I need you to start spitting on your cock. Rub that shit in, get it real nice and wet. Nikki, get up your hands and knees. Vicky, get your mouth down there and lick your sister's asshole until it's nice and wet." Victoria was shaking her head even as Iris spoke. I knew that, once again, it was my role as the eldest daughter to do something. I couldn't let this happen.

"We can do it dry. Tyler can do it dry, I don't care if it hurts," I said. That was, sort of, what happened the first time I'd had anal sex. I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't want to enjoy it anyway. Maybe the pain would take my mind off of the facts of the situation.

"Oh no no no, but thank you for your selflessness," Iris said and it was like she had been reading my thoughts, "But we want you to really enjoy yourself this time. No pain. And Vicky wants to do that for you? Don't you?" she asked and drug her hand across the barrel of the gun. I immediately got up on my hands and knees. I wasn't going to allow anything to happen to Victoria.

I was facing down towards the foot of the bed with Iris to one side of me, the television ahead of me to the right, and the bed itself on my right side. Once I got up in position my brothers instantly got up off of the floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Getting a better look?" Iris asked them. They both turned away.

"Just giving them space," Brandon said, his voice barely more than a hiss. Iris didn't say anything. She just stared at Victoria. Victoria was still sitting on the floor next to me. I knew she was looking at me but I just kept my eyes forward. This was going to happen, I didn't need to think about what that meant. Victoria sight and I felt her move around behind me.

My mouth felt incredibly dry and I was shaking all over. It was almost impossible to keep up on my hands and knees. My stomach roiled over and over again. After a few seconds, I felt Victoria's palm press into the flesh of my ass. I felt her lower herself onto her knees behind me. She kept her hands on my ass cheeks and I felt them pulling apart. The cold hotel room air brush across the sensitive skin of my asshole. I shivered, but it wasn't only from the cold. I knew that everyone could see me now, exposed. I wondered if Victoria's eyes were on me.

"Come on Vicky, your brother really wants to get his dick in your sister's ass," Iris said and I groaned. "I guess she wants it too, get on it," Iris said. It wasn't worth protesting. I heard Victoria sigh. The next thing I felt was Victoria's hair. As she leaned down, I felt it drape across my ass and down my thighs. I gasped (and tried to stifle the sound) as I felt her warm breath against my skin.

"I'm so sorry Nicole," I heard her breathe.

"Please, don't apologize. For real. You aren't doing this. None of this is happening," I said, trying to convince myself as well, "This isn't your fault." I felt Victoria's trembling hands squeeze more deeply on my ass, like she was trying to hold herself up. I kept my eyes forward, I tried to think about anything else. I felt more of Victoria's hair tickling at my body and her breath became thicker, warmer.

There was...a delayed reaction I think, like my body refused to accept what I was feeling. I heard Victoria take in a deep breath and I felt her cheeks press against my ass and then I felt nothing. I thought...maybe she had backed out or she was trying to fake it. But then, I heard it. A sort of wet, slurping sound. It was Victoria's tongue. It was like hearing it made it real. All of the sudden, a burst of wet warmth spread out from the sensitive ridges of may asshole and spread down my legs and up to my breasts.

I moaned despite myself. No one had ever done...anything like that to me before. I hadn't even really known what to expect from it but it was so much more intense and just...better than I expected. I had so many nerves that all came together right there and the tongue pressing against it was unbelievably soft, wet, and gentle. While it was simply lapping at the small bud of my anus, the sensation seemed to be everywhere at once. And it didn't stop, it didn't lessen. With each movement of the tongue against my anus, a new wave of pleasure washed over me. My nipples ached harder than ever before. And my pussy...it felt like it was dripping wet, sloppy wet like I'd never felt before. I could smell myself, earthy and sweet, in the air. I wondered if it was getting on...Victoria's chin.

And for the first time since Victoria's tongue had pressed into my asshole, I really realized that it was her. She was giving me this pleasure. And I wanted to feel revulsion. I wanted my stomach to turn again. I wanted to hate it. But...I didn't. It wasn't that I was happy that my younger sister was eating my ass. Far from it. It was just...the pleasure was so intense and there was no choice. Those facts just seemed to overwhelm everything else. There just wasn't any room to be humiliated or disgusted. There was just the pleasure. It took everything I had to keep myself from reaching up and grabbing my breast, kneading the flesh the way I needed to. I just focused on Victoria's tongue and kept my eyes closed.

1...456789