Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dry?" she asked, "You are making your sister give your brother a dry handjob? Do you like rug burn on your dick Bran? How did Nikki know that? You guys done this shit before?"

"Lean over," I said loudly, trying to drown out Iris' awful words, "And spit on Brandon's penis so that it will be lubricated."

"No, no, no," Iris said, "Nikki, I am sorry, but you fucked this up so you have to fix it. You have to be the one to spit on Bran's cock. Get it nice and lubed up so Vicky can finish the job." I didn't hesitate. I rose up on my knees and leaned over Brandon's penis. I looked down so that I could aim, looking at the white skin and blue veins on his body. I swear that my mouth didn't water...but there was plenty of spit. It dribbled out in a white stream and landed coolly on Brandon's...shaft. A thin string of saliva briefly connected my lips to my brother's penis. I wiped the spit away and backed away.

"Like a pro!" Iris said, "keep going." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. It never stopped. For the first time in a long time, I recognized the tension that was growing inside of me. We all could sense where this was going. It was only going to get worse from here. I was anxious and scared and uncertain. The emotions were swirling inside of me and desperately wanted them to be resolved. But I knew that the only way that they could be resolved would be...terrible. And so I didn't want any resolution either. I just...I felt trapped inside of myself just like I was trapped in the situation. I felt the tension tearing at my insides, eating away at the parts of me that had taken years to make. But I couldn't even focus on that now. I knew Iris was impatient. I had to keep going.

"Victoria," I said in a professorial voice, "start to stroke Brandon's cock. Move your wrist around so that the spit gets worked all around," I said. Victoria looked at me briefly and then her eyes went back to Brandon's penis. We both avoided looking up at Brandon. But, I admit, I was curious. What was he thinking? How did this feel to him? What did Tyler think of this?

Victoria started to stroke her hand up and down on Brandon's penis. It was still somewhat limp and it sort of flopped around in Victoria's hand as she stroked. She moved furtively, nervously. She never got her hands too close to the tip or the balls, like she was safer in the middle. She didn't rotate her wrist or spread my spit around.

"She's doing it wrong. She isn't doing what you said. She should trust the pro," Iris said, "You are going to have to show her." Instantly, Victoria's hands moved off of Brandon's cock. It was like she'd been holding something toxic in her hand. I guess she did. Now I had to. Or so I thought.

"No, no, no," Iris said, "I don't want Nikki to stroke the cock. She's done that enough for one lifetime. I want Vicky to stroke it. Put your hand back up," Victoria's hand rapidly moved back up and grabbed around Brandon's shaft. "Good, now Nikki, put your hand over Victoria's and show her what to do," Iris said.

Victoria looked over at me, waiting. Quickly, I reached my hand up, I left my fingers wrap around my sister's. I tried not to squeeze too hard, I knew my brother's soft cock was underneath. It made me sick to know that, but I knew it. I tugged gently on Victoria's and it started to slide down Brandon's shaft, towards the tip of his penis. As I moved her wrist down, I sort of twisted it over gently, swirling Victoria's fingers all around Brandon's shaft. I made Victoria's hand slip around Brandon's shaft so that my spit soon covered every inch.

I looked down at my brother's veiny penis, ensuring that it was slick and white all over. I could smell Brandon's body and through my sister's hand, I could feel his cock growing harder and harder as we stroked. The tension in Victoria's fingers grew tighter and I could feel a denseness underneath.

In a matter of seconds, my careful attention to Brandon's penis was paying dividends. It was no longer flopping through Victoria's fingers as she stroked. Brandon's penis grew longer and longer and, of course, more rigid. Soon it was sitting up, hard from his body. I could hear Victoria breathing shallowly as she stroked and I could see that her eyes never left our brother's penis. When he became fully erect, I saw a hint of a smile cross her face. I felt the same way. We'd done it. It felt like an accomplishment, we'd taken what Iris could dish out. I told myself that I felt nothing about Brandon becoming hard, it was not about him. That wasn't why I felt slightly excited or why Victoria's cheeks looked flushed.

Iris didn't tell us to stop and I was terrified of making her angry. So even after Brandon had become hard, Victoria continued to stroke up and down on Brandon's cock. I kept my hand loosely draped over hers. I could hear Brandon breathing sharply and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and all of the muscles in his body looked tense. For the first time it really dawned on me what we were doing: I was jacking my brother off! He was...feeling pleasure at this, despite himself I was sure. But there was a sour feeling in the back of my throat. My hand draped more loosely on Victoria. Luckily, or so it seemed at the time, Iris came to the rescue.

"What's wrong over there Ty? You getting a little jealous?" She asked. The rest of us all turned and looked at my younger brother. He was shaking his head, but he was fidgeting uncomfortably on the edge of the bed.

"No. I'm fine," he said flatly. Iris shook her head in a sort of motherly fashion.

"Now need to go acting noble and brave. We're all family here. If you're jealous of the attention your brother is getting from your sisters, you just speak out. Air your grievances. That's what healthy relationships are all about. Communication. In fact, if your sisters loved you the way they should, they would be jumping at a chance to help you before you even ask. Vicky?" Iris said. Victoria was still stroking Brandon's penis, her eyes had returned to it and she watched as the shaft slipped through her fingers. She didn't seem to notice Iris had spoken to her, "Vicky, honey." Iris said sweetly now. This seemed to shake Victoria out of her trance. She blushed deeply and her hand slipped off of Brandon's penis.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I had to interrupt a labor of love, but you need to choose," Iris said, "cock or ball?" Victoria's eyes returned to Brandon's hard dick, seemed to drink it all in. Her face grew white and she gulped deeply. I felt my heartrate skyrocket. My breath came shallow.

"Balls," she said slowly as her eyes settled on Brandon's swollen testicles. Iris clapped.

"Excellent," Iris said, "Crawl over there on the floor to the couch. Take off Ty's boxers. And give your younger brother's balls a little bath with your tongue. Sorry Brandon. It isn't all about the eldest son. Time for you to learn that lesson. Being a man isn't all hand jobs from your sisters." My stomach fell out through my toes. Victoria looked like she was already panicking.

"My tongue?" she asked. But it was clearly just a stalling action. Iris didn't answer. Instead, her free hand slipped down over her hip, across her rolled up skirt, and down between her legs. I saw her fingers begin to press softly into the thick lips of her pussy and she gasped slightly. She gestured toward Tyler with her gun.

"Take your shirt off Ty, meet your sister halfway," she ordered. Tyler's hands rose up from his lap. I could see a large swell between his legs and I knew that he was already excited. I told myself it was because of the tension and the fear. I tried not to think about why my eyes had darted there so quickly in the first place. While Victoria dropped down onto her hands and knees on the floor, Tyler pulled his oversized shirt up over his head and threw it on the bed. Brandon had already been sleeping shirtless and now I could see slight differences in their builds. Brandon was slightly more muscular in his chest and had (a very small amount) of body hair. Tyler's chest was very thin, boy-like except for how lanky he was. His body was smooth. Once his shirt was off, he sat nervously on the edge of the bed.

Victoria crossed the small distance separating her from the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. It was only a couple steps. Victoria was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pink boy short panties, but somehow the sway of her hips and the movement of her breasts and she crawled created a seductive air. I saw Tyler's eyes rock side-to-side, following the motion of our sister's ass. She stopped and knelt right in front of Tyler's knees. His legs were almost closed shut together. His hands were on the bed behind him and he was leaning back slightly.

For a moment, my sister and brother just sat there, trying not to look at one another. Iris' hand was moving slowly between her legs. All she did was clear her throat quietly. Victoria jumped slightly and Tyler's knees moved apart. Victoria's hand reached up quickly and moved to the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Her fingers were trembling as she moved, but she moved purposefully. She knew what she had to do. As her fingers sunk into Tyler's pants, he sort of lifted himself up off the bed with his hands. Victoria grasped the boxers and then quickly pulled them down.

Tyler's penis flopped out of his boxers and slapped against his stomach before resting against his leg. His penis was not quite completely hard, but it was much closer than Brandon's had been when we'd first gotten it out. His skin was pale and the circumcised tip was a florid, hot pink color. It was around the same length as Brandon's hard penis, but it wasn't quite as wide. Once again I was struck by the fact that it was an attractive package. Even his pubic hair, the only body hair he seemed to have, was well kept and alluring. I shook my head, stopped thinking about it. I wasn't trying to look at my naked brother. I needed to focus on just figuring out a way out of this.

"Before Victoria starts to lick your balls," Iris said and we all winced, "Why don't you reach down there Tyler, and pulled that big shirt off of her." Tyler's ass had already come back down to rest on the edge of the bed. He quickly reached down towards Victoria, grabbing the shoulders of her night shirt and pulling smoothly. Victoria submissively assisted by holding her arms up. In a moment, her t-shirt was laying in a heap on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra. Despite myself, I looked at Victoria's smooth back and saw the hourglass shape of her body as it tapered from her narrow back, down to her thin waist, and then ballooned out at her wider ass. Her breasts bounced slightly as the shirt slid over them and I could see the sides of them, round and firm. I noticed Brandon next to me, with a slightly better angle, looking as well. His eyes were cloudy and unreadable.

"You certainly are sisters," Iris said with a sigh, "I mean the spitting image. It must be like looking at a younger version of your own ass, eh Nikki?" She sighed a bit as she said it and I knew she was playing with herself. I could also tell that it wasn't just a rhetorical tease. I had to answer.

"Yes, she looks like me. Only younger," I said. Iris breathed in sharply.

"Do you want to look like your big sister Vicky?"

Yes," Victoria said simply. Iris breathed again.

"Well okay," she said now, sounding a bit distracted, "Don't stop just because I'm asking questions. You made your choice, now lick your brother's balls." Victoria shuddered slightly.

"I'm sorry Victoria. Sorry I pissed off that waitress," Tyler said softly as Victoria looked up at him from her knees. Iris' body went rigid.

"Are you sorry Ty?" she asked sharply, "Or are you excited. Are you wondering what your sister's tongue will feel like on your balls?" A sharp noise echoed from Tyler's throat. He looked up, over Victoria's head at me, pleading. I was the oldest. I was supposed to fix this. My hands and teeth were clenched tightly and I could barely breathe. I couldn't even react to Tyler. I just kept staring at him. His eyes, ashamed and disappointed, moved away from me.

"Both," he said softly, "I am curious. But I am sorry too. I don't...I don't want this and I don't want to be curious." He said. Iris laughed and her finger began to stroke her clitoris once again.

"Well Ty," she said, "You don't really have a choice. Vicky made it for you. So I say, embrace the curiosity and dump the guilt. It won't do you any good now. Vicky, get to work." She leaned back further in the chair, getting comfortable for the show she was orchestrating. Vicky settled in on her

"Tyler, tell me...Tell me if I do something wrong," Vicky said, her voice quavering as she cried. Tyler looked down at Victoria. His glazed eyes sort of softened and my heart wrenched.

"It'll be fine Victoria," he said, his voice not sounding certain, "don't worry...you can't...it'll be fine." It was likely the first nice thing Ty had said to his younger sister in his life and my heart broke when I heard it. Victoria sniffled slightly but she nodded her head. I glanced over at Iris and she was smiling maliciously. She might've liked this more than anything else.

Victoria's hand rose again and I watched as her fingers gingerly wrapped around the tip of our brother's penis. It was almost completely hard, but it was still hanging down slightly, obstructing Victoria's access to Tyler's balls. She lifted his penis up with her fingers slowly, sort of wrapping her palm around the tip. She paused for a moment, shook her head, and then leaned forward.

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I knew what was coming. But for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes closed. I told myself that I needed to...monitor the situation. I need to make sure that nothing bad happened, even though I knew that only bad things could happen. But I watched as Victoria's lips pressed into our brother's scrotum. I watched as her hand moved off of his penis, and it flopped forward, landing against her nose and eye. I watched her lips part and her tongue protrude out, pressing into Tyler's balls. I heard Tyler suck in a sharp breath and watched his eyes roll back in his head. I watched his penis instantly begin to grow harder, pushing more tightly against his sister's face. I heard the sounds of Victoria whimpering, and the wet, slurping sounds of her tongue dragging up and down on Tyler's balls. My body tingled all over and it was unpleasant. But I couldn't really tell why. I just know that everything felt unbearably heavy.

"Does Vicky's tongue feel nice on your balls? Do her tits look nice pressed against your skin?" Iris breathed from her chair. Tyler's eyes opened and he looked down at Victoria.

"Yes," was all he said.

"Yes to which question Ty?" she asked. There was a short pause.

"Both," he said. I couldn't believe he'd said that. I mean, he couldn't help it if it felt good. That was just... purely physical. But how could say it looked nice? But then, how could I now pretend I didn't understand? For the first time, I acknowledged, inside myself, that my nipples were aching from something other than the cold. I knew that I wanted to squeeze them, to release the pressure, whatever the cause.

"Is your little sister sexy Ty?"

"Yes," Tyler said, his voice cracking now. He shook his head. The pain evident on his face as the honest words poured from his mouth. I tried not to judge. Any of us. I tried not to think about what he was saying.

"Vicky, how do Ty's balls taste?" Iris asked. Victoria's head moved back slighty.

"I don't know...dense..."Victoria said and Iris laughed.

"No! Is it good? Do you like the taste?" She asked, "Lick again and tell me." I craned my neck to see and felt disgusted with myself. Victoria's tongue darted out and lapped once at Tyler's balls and pulled her head back again.

"It's fine," she whispered.

"No. That's not enough!" Iris said, pressing hard on her own clit, "Tell me this, do you like the taste and the feel of balls in your mouth?" Victoria's shoulder shuddered. She looked down and her long hair draped over our brother's penis. His shaft was still against her face.

"Yes," she said, and it was clear she was crying harder now, "Yes, I fucking like it okay?" She sounded nearly hysterical now and I groaned when she spoke. I just wanted to cross the room and wrap her up. Hug her and let her know it was alright. I wanted to hug Tyler too. To tell him the same. To tell him even more than her because the reaction of his body was so obvious, but it wasn't his fault. It was the situation. But we were all naked. Even if I could run to them, could I bring myself to wrap them in my arms? I didn't have time to think about it. Iris spoke again.

"Is it turning... wait no," she said, pressing her finger hard against her clit, "Vicky, take off your panties, I want you all the way naked. Keep your face against your brother's cock," Iris said. My stomach lurched by my eyes stayed on my sister. Victoria reached back carefully, keeping her face forward, pressed into our brother's scrotum. Her fingers slipped into her boy shorts and carefully she slipped them down over her hips. I saw the smooth, taut flesh of her ass exposed to the air. She lifted her knees carefully and soon the panties were in a pile on the floor.

"Nikki choose, tongue or finger?" Iris said, while Victoria was settling back on her knees. For a moment it hadn't registered that she had used her little pet name for me. I had been so caught up in watching the degradation of my youngest siblings that I had forgotten that I was involved in this too. My stomach knotted tighter and I turned to look at Iris in time to see her index finger disappear into her wet pussy. Her cheeks were flushed, but her hand remained firmly gripped on her gun.

There was really no question what she was going to make me do. I mean she had been about to ask Victoria if she was turned on. She was going to make me find out. I was going to have to...touch Victoria. I had no interest in that at all. And yet, I knew I didn't have a choice either. I was going to do it as soon as she asked. So it was all about minimizing the worst, making it bearable. I would touch her with my finger.

"Tongue," I heard my voice say and for a second, I believed that I'd said finger. And then it dawned on me. What had I said? That wasn't what I wanted. I accidentally said the wrong thing. It was a slip of the...

"Tongue?" Iris said sounding pleasantly surprised. "Vicky, keep your face in your brother's balls. Get up on your hands and knees though. Get that ass up in the air." Vicky moved quickly, her ass rising up of her calves and her knees moving back. Soon she was up on all fours, her tongue still lapping at Tyler's balls. I looked at her. Her ass was round, almost heart-shaped. The way her knees were sitting, her...cheeks had sort of pulled apart and I could see the purple-pink density of her anus. Below that, looking remarkably like mine, was my sister's pink pussy lips. Very tight and smooth, the lips a little bit fat. My stomach lurched but my nipples, for some reason, ached harder. I ignored those feelings, and focused on figuring out how I'd said the wrong thing. Iris didn't care. It was the right thing for her.

"Nikki, I need you to get down on your hands and knees behind your sister. Use your tongue and find out whether your sister is wet or not," she said. Despite the fact that I had known for sure that that was what she was going to say, it hurt to hear it. But there wasn't any sense in dwelling on it. I had already decided I would do whatever it took to keep my family, and me, safe.

I turned so that I was facing my sister. After she had backed up, she was only a short distance away from me. I sort of rolled over so that I was on my hands and knees behind her. I was shocked because the instant I rolled over in position, I found that my hands were brushing Victoria's calves and her vagina was only a few inches from my face.

1...34567...9