All Comments on 'Conservative Wife's Erotic Massage'

by SeaBreeze89

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Poor John had to move away... and not anymore with Christina... ;)

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

..."Our marriage has felt stronger than ever." this shows that this author has never known reality!

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

i would love to arrange a series of massages like that

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I remember when I could have been this hubby! 5 stars to the writer, for a great story, Great imagination, great Writing, and good job overall! His wife got horny and got loose, what every hubby wants. Excellent plot. I was wondering at first how was he going to actually know what happens when he couldn't count on his wife or the masseur to tell him the truth. The Home Version and Cameras happened and it all made sense. No, you can NEVER trust the wife to tell you everything. LOL Some will try a little bit, but most will have a short memory lapse. LOL Good Job. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

badhawkeye069badhawkeye069about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. I can’t ID with hubby’s arrangement, but it is a nice fantasy.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

Oh baby!! 5- STARS for the story, and 5- STARS, for your wife!! Conservative, yet open minded... That's certainly a combo the world needs more of!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Playing with fire!

4

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Time to get his whore tuned up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to more.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

This comment:

"His wife got horny and got loose, what every hubby wants"

I'm pretty sure the only person my husband wants me to get horny and loose for is him. I get that some men want to watch their wives plowed but not all men do nor will all wives want that. I certainly don't.

Now look. Most people have fantasies and celebrity crushes. Women have just as many as men do. If Idris Elba walked up to me and asked me to spend the night with him, I feel pretty confident that I would say no. If my husband told to do it, that would be a very difficult decision. You can't unring that bell and as much as I am absolutely certain I would ruin that man for all future women, it wouldn't be worth damage to my family.

What couples do with full consent is their business and no one should pretend to understand their relationship. However, given that marriage is already hard and divorce is so frequent, I don't understand why anyone would willingly add additional stressors and potential barriers to intimacy and respect. That's just me.

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Well written but the only way those "security" cameras could have picked up that much detail is if they were on fully rotating robotic arms circling the table/bed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent,thank you!

CrazyRedneck1968CrazyRedneck196811 months ago

I liked it a lot. No nitpicking from me about tech that may be possible in this particular fantasy world. I thought the characters were believable and the slow pace allowed things to develop realistically.

More to come... Yes please.

As always, the authors on Literotica far surpass my best efforts. Thank you all for your submissions

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x8 months ago

Well executed.

I am disappointed that the real world did not intrude enough to get Plan B.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

I wish that my wife would so easily be up for a sexual massage, however if she did accept the massage she would be ropable, if I had secretly installed camera's around the room! Still a well rounded story that could be true and worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For somebody new to writing, it is extremely well done! Liked the story and am pleased you left the main characters happy and secure at the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I give it ten stars.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 2 months ago

Super sexy! Loved it.

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorabout 1 month ago

It's been over a year since you posted this fabulous story. When will we get to enjoy a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeaBreeze89@SeaBreeze89
I am new to writing on here but it seemed like it could be a fun hobby. All of my stories are personal and have an element of truth to them. Feel free to send me a personal message and I'll explain in depth what happened in reality and how that influenced a story that was writ...