Conservative Wife's Erotic Massage

Story Info
Husband Arranges For His Wife To Have An Erotic Massage.
12k words
4.51
61.3k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does contain an underlying theme of fictional infidelity in it. I understand that this can cause a lot of negative feelings for some readers. Please do not read this if you fall into that category. Try to be mature enough to realize what you do and don't enjoy reading for fun. For all of my other readers and followers, please do read and enjoy!

Background:

I have been married to my wife, Christina, for a little over 6 years now. It's been great so far and I have no complaints. At 31 years old, Christina is a truly beautiful woman. She is 5'6, weighing around 105 pounds, with a very slender, beautiful, and athletically toned body. She is a brunette with beautiful brown eyes and a great butt that pops nicely when she wears her yoga pants.

Needless to say, she can easily steal the show when she enters a room, which is almost ironic for how much she hates attention. Ever since I have known her, she has been a very proper and conservative woman. I feel like she is the definition of a goody two-shoes.

Recently, she has been exercising a lot. As a result, she has been sore and asking me to massage her. I always oblige. I don't require much convincing to run my hands all over her. Maybe this is just a guy thing, but recently I have been wanting to set her up for an erotic massage.

The idea of seeing what can happen to an innocent, conservative wife when she receives a sensual massage from an attractive stranger is very arousing to me. This started as a simple fantasy. But now I have been wanting to make this fantasy into a reality. I do know that some people get butt hurt at the idea of adultery in a marriage. However, I'm not those people.

My plan was to convince Christina that I was ok with anything happening and to make her believe a happy ending can sometimes just be a routine part of a massage to ensure maximum relaxation. I knew, without a doubt, that no matter what happened, our marriage would be just fine.

Part 1:

The problem I first came across when searching for an erotic massage for women was that my search browser kept bringing up Asian massage parlors that gave quick happy endings to men. I could not find anything that specifically catered to women. This was a problem because I never pictured myself getting an erotic massage. I only ever fantasized about Christina getting one.

However, after a lot of research, I did find a very nice massage parlor that got reviews saying it was on the sensual side. It also said that it was a clean facility with a relaxing atmosphere.

As I browsed through the website, there was a "Meet our Staff" tab, and I saw one of the managers was an old classmate of mine from high school. His name was Mike. I quickly gave him a call, had a brief catch-up session and told him what I was wanting to do for Christina. He said that he did have one masseur that might be able to help with that. His name was John. I gave John a call and asked him out to lunch so I could pitch my proposal to him in person.

As soon as I saw John, I knew he would be perfect for this. I have a fairly athletic body, but John has the definition of a sculpted body. He is 6'1 with very toned arms and legs and, even though he had a shirt on, I had a feeling his abs and pecs were perfect. He also had wavy brown hair with tanned skin. He was probably around 28 years old. These were all things that I knew Christina would find attractive.

"Hey John! I'm Matt. It's nice to meet you," I said, with a big smile on my face.

"The pleasure is all mine," John replied.

We both sat down at a table and ordered some drinks. I could tell John was eager to get straight to the point.

"So Mike told me you were wanting to set up a sensual massage for your wife?" he asked.

"Yes, I was! It has honestly always been a fantasy of mine. Mike told me you might be the guy to help that come true," I said.

"I'm certainly willing to try. I have given erotic massages before, but I do charge extra for them," John said.

I nodded in agreement and said, "That is completely understandable and I will be happy to pay you whatever your usual rate is for this type of massage. Just have all invoices sent to my email and I'll pay them online."

I could tell something was bothering John. Then he leaned forward and asked, "Do you think your wife will be ok to receive one of these massages?"

"She is a pretty conservative woman, but I do think it may be possible for her to be seduced to the point where she does allow you to give her a happy ending," I said.

John sighed and then said, "Ok, I trust you. But I do need you to understand that if I think she is becoming uncomfortable with any part of the massage, I will not continue to make advancements on her."

"I completely agree. If she puts up a guard of any kind or tells you to stop, you can simply give her a normal massage and we'll just end it there," I replied.

John nodded his head again and then said, "There is also a chance that this may take multiple massages if I feel like there is a chance that she just needs a little more time to open up and feel comfortable around me."

"I agree. Christina will certainly not mind getting multiple massages," I said.

"Alright it sounds like we have a deal," John said.

I nodded and then asked, "One quick question out of curiosity- would it be possible for me to watch the massages as they happen?"

"Unfortunately not. There are no cameras in the massage rooms and we do not allow any spectators in the room. This maximizes our client's privacy during each massage session," John said.

"I understand. It's no worries. I was just curious," I said, while trying to hide my disappointment.

"I have your cell number. I'll give you a brief update on how things went via text message," John said.

That evening I told Christina that I had booked a massage for her so she could get all of her sore muscles and stress taken care of by a professional. She seemed genuinely excited. She normally does not get many massages.

On the day of her first massage with John, I was super excited. I knew I should not get my hopes up because it was very unlikely for anything to happen.

"Alright I better get going so I'm not late," Christina said.

"Have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it," I said.

She gave me a hug and kiss and then got into her car and drove off toward the massage parlor. I got some things done around the house in the meantime.

About two hours had gone by before I saw her car pull into the driveway. She came into the house and greeted me with a quick hug and kiss.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"It was so nice! The whole place is so relaxing. I had a masseur named John. He was very nice and did a great job. My whole body feels much better," Christina said.

"That's awesome. I'm so glad you enjoyed it," I said.

Christina gave me another peck on the cheek as she was passing me and said, "John suggested for me to get another massage so I did make another appointment for next week. I hope that's ok?"

"That is totally ok. Massages are good for you. I definitely think you should go back," I replied.

Christina began to take off her clothes. I could tell she wanted to get a load of laundry done. In no time she was completely nude.

"Ugh! I hope this comes out!" Christina exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"John got massage oil all over my panties. I know he wasn't meaning to, but I guess that just sometimes happens," she said.

"Most people are completely nude for massages for that very reason baby," I said.

"I know, but I didn't feel comfortable enough to be nude in front of some man I had never met before. I honestly don't think it's appropriate for me to be nude around another man ever, since I'm married," Christina said.

"I understand that honey. But you have to realize that the massage world is a completely different world. Everybody is naked so the oil does not get on their clothes. It is perfectly acceptable and normal. It's honestly abnormal for someone to wear clothing during a massage," I said.

"Ugh, ok. I guess I'll be completely naked for the next massage," she said.

"I promise it's not abnormal at all, you'll definitely prefer not having worry about oil stains after each massage," I replied.

"That's very true," she said.

Christina started her load of laundry and then went to our bathroom to take a bath. A few minutes later I got a text from John. He told me that Christina did not take her panties off for the massage and he got no signs from her that any sensual advancements should be made so he proceeded with a normal Swedish massage. Finally, he told me that he intentionally tried to get as much oil on her panties as he could without it being obvious, so she would be less likely to keep her panties on for the next massage session. That was a smart move on his part.

After a week had gone by, it was time for Christina's second massage with John. I

"Don't forget to take off of your clothes off this time dear," I said.

"I know, I know," she said, while smiling. She gave me a quick hug and kiss on her way out.

Christina got home at about the same time as she did for the first one. I smiled at her and asked, "So how was massage number two?"

Christina didn't even answer me. She came up to me and have me a deep kiss. A kiss with a lot of tongue. She reached down and squeezed my cock through my pants. I knew John must have done something to get her this horny. I also knew I had to do one of the hardest things ever for a man in this position, and that was to say no to sex with my wife. I knew if she had me for a sexual outlet that nothing would progress past whatever happened today.

"I'm so sorry baby but I still have a decent amount of stuff I need to get done on my laptop. But I can still talk with you though," I said.

Christina looked very bummed out and said, "Ugh, fine. I'm sorry I honestly don't know what came over me."

"What do you mean? Did everything go ok for your massage" I asked.

Christina looked nervous and bit her lip a little. She then asked, "Can you promise you won't be mad?"

"Honey I promise. What's up? What's bothering you?" I asked.

"So I did not wear any panties for today's massage like you and I had talked about. And when John was massaging around my butt and my upper thighs, it made me pretty excited and aroused. Please don't be mad," she said.

"I'm not mad at all. I hope you realize that is very common during massages," I quickly replied.

"It is?!" she exclaimed, as she gave me a skeptical look.

"I promise it is totally normal. In fact, it is not uncommon for a masseuse or masseur to offer a client a specialized release. This way you can maximize how relaxed you are once the massage ends," I said.

I could tell Christina was trying to comprehend all of this and make sure she was hearing what I was saying correctly.

"What do you mean when you say some clients are offered a sexual release during a massage?" she asked.

"The person providing massage will oil up their hands and use them to give you that specialized release, which we often call an orgasm, if they feel that it is appropriate and would fully complete the massage. Their goal is always to leave you feeling as relaxed as possible," I said.

Christina looked very skeptical, but eventually nodded her head slowly. I could tell she was wondering if I would be ok with her getting a release if it was considered appropriate. I took that opportunity to answer the question she was about to ask.

"I also wanted to say that if John felt it was appropriate to leave you feeling as relaxed as possible, I would be ok with you getting a release too," I said.

"You would?" She asked.

"I promise I would. It's not an uncommon thing in the massage world. As long as you and I discuss everything ahead of time, it is perfectly acceptable. Besides I'm the one paying for this, so I would certainly hope you would experience maximum relaxation during a massage. That way I would feel like it was worth my money," I said.

Christina was definitely thinking this over in her mind now. I knew the concept of this was very foreign and she was debating herself on whether or not it was acceptable behavior.

"Ok...... I guess I would be ok with experiencing a professionally administered release, but only if it is recommended and deemed acceptable by the masseur. And only if you promise you are ok with that too and promise it is a common practice in the massage world," she said.

"I promise I am ok with it and that you would not be doing anything wrong to accept something like that if it was offered to you by a professional," I said.

I smiled at Christina and she smiled back at me. I felt like I actually may have successfully convinced her that this type of thing was considered normal and acceptable. She gave me a kiss and then went off to the bathroom to take another bath. I overheard her masturbating in the tub. I knew she wanted a sexual release but, until John gave her one, I was going to make sure I did not cave in.

John texted me and said that Christina had been completely naked during her second massage session with him. He said that the massage was a little more sensual than before, and he could tell that she was sexually aroused during it. But he also said he never got any clear signs of her wanting the massage to proceed farther so he did not make any advancements.

John also sent me a second text, saying that he believed I might be able to get what I want if I purchase a new package deal that his company is offering. It was an at-home 3 massage package deal. He told me it would be 3 massages, for Christina, that she could have in the comfort of her own home for a discounted bundle price. I thought that was an absolutely ingenious suggestion. I immediately accepted the deal and paid for it.

Christina was very excited about getting to do the next three massages at home. She was also excited to know that it would be John coming over every single time. Christina informed me that she had to travel out of town to see her parents for a few days before her first at-home massage.

I saw an opportunity and immediately jumped at it. While Christina was out of town, I had a team of security camera installers come to the house to install numerous, high-definition hidden cameras all throughout the house and even outside of the house. This way I could watch each massage session from start to finish in the comfort of my private work office. I would simply create an excuse each time John came over to leave for a few hours and then return once the massage was over. Christina and John would have no idea that I would be watching every little thing that happened.

Part 2:

The day had finally come for the first home massage. I told Christina that I needed to go my office for several hours to get some paper work done because I was a little behind schedule. She looked sad, but I reassured her that I would be back about an hour after the massage had ended. I said that just in case she needed a little extra time with John.

"Come back home as soon as you get finished," Christina said.

"I will dear. It shouldn't take me much more than a few hours," I replied.

She gave me a big hug and kiss before I headed off to the office. My personal office suite had a lock on the door and a huge computer with high speed internet. Needless to say, logging into my security cameras and watching the show was going to be very simple.

As soon as I logged in and figured out how to easily switch from camera to camera, zoom in and out, I located Christina. She had just come out from the bedroom and, my goodness, she looked incredible. She had clearly showered and put on make-up, light pink lipstick and was wearing a matching pink yoga tank top and leggings that made her boobs and butt pop very noticeably.

John rang the doorbell and Christina answered and greeted him with a hug. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt, with white scrub pants, and flip flops. They walked over to the living room where John began setting up a massage table with sheets.

He was talking with Christina, making what seemed to just be small talk. Sadly, the only security camera that got decent enough audio for me to hear well was located in our bedroom.

They both laughed occasionally. I could see Christina was checking John out from head to toe every so often, trying to be subtle and not too obvious about it. John finally had the massage table, sheets, music, and oils set up perfectly.

He left the room for a little bit to give Christina time to get undressed and under the sheets for the massage. Christina was stripped out of her clothes and got completely naked in no time.

Once she was under the sheets, I noticed she was fixated on what position to be in and how much of her body to show off. Christina ended up folding the sheet and placing it so that it only covered her butt while she was on her belly. After the sheet was in the right spot, she began to fix her hair every so often. It was clear she wanted John to be attracted to her. Which was a good start if I must say so.

John then entered the room, picked up some of the massage oil, squirted it onto his hands, and then applied it to her back. He made slow movements up and down her spine working on each muscle as he went. I could tell Christina was loving every second.

He spent the next fifteen minutes massaging her shoulder and back muscles. Then I saw him start making long strokes down her back, towards her butt. Each time his hands went down her back they got closer and closer to her butt. It looked like Christina was starting to arch her hips up towards John each time he did this to give him better access to her butt. He never ran his hands completely over her butt cheeks. Instead, he went just under the sheet to the top most part of her butt. He was teasing her. He eventually stopped and walked to the foot of the bed to begin massaging her feet.

John worked on each of her feet and then playfully started tickling one of them. Christina giggled. She looked back at him, telling him to stop, and then gave him a flirty wink. He continued to massage her feet and to my surprise put his face pretty close to them as if he was about to smell or lick them. He must have a thing for beautiful feet.

John then proceeded up each leg, working from each calf to the outer thigh muscles. He stopped and poured more oil onto his hands. He rubbed them together and proceeded to massage up the middle of her thighs to the bottom of her beautiful butt.

Then a grin came across John's face. He massaged up her thigh and, this time, went completely under the sheet, grabbing her entire butt cheek. I saw Christina lift her head and moan in approval. John massaged down the entire length of her leg. He then went back up to her butt. After he groped each of her butt cheeks for a second time, he grabbed the sheet covering Christina and pulled it off of her and tossed it onto the floor. My wife was now laying on the massage table completely naked, with nothing covering her. I felt my penis start to get hard immediately.

Christina is not the type to let anyone else, besides me, touch her for long. I was watching a new stranger in her life massage her butt while she was completely naked in front of him. John then began massaging the inner parts of her legs, making the same long strokes up and down. Each time he went up he brought his fingers closer and closer to her pussy.

I was shocked to see Christina part her legs a little to make her shaven pussy even more visible and accessible. John brought his hands up one final time and made a motion that allowed him to lightly graze her pussy with his finger tips. Christina gasped and even shuddered a little bit. John was excellent at teasing because he stopped touching her right after that. He picked up the sheet that was on the floor that brought it over to the side of the massage table. I saw him instruct Christina that it was time for her to flip over, onto her back.