Christmas Day Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half a dozen times she felt his cock swell and surge into her, filling her pussy with his cum. She held him to her, pulling them together as his cock twitched and leaked the remains of his orgasm into her. Only as he began to soften did she look down at him and whisper, "If my husband can run off with a woman half his age, I can enjoy the attentions of a younger man, can't I?"

"I don't see why not," David panted breathlessly.

"I hope you don't think I'm being overly forward, but you're twice the fuck my husband was. If you wanted to do this again, I'd be more than happy to. Anyplace, any time."

"I'd have to think about it," he whispered.

"I suppose you thought that if you didn't do this, you'd lose your job. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'd never to that to anyone, but I so wanted this to happen. I hope you aren't angry for making you feel like you had to do this."

"It was surprisingly enjoyable," he whispered back as his softening cock slipped out of her. She quickly pushed him back and bent to get some toilet paper. She captured the cum leaking from her with the paper and then looked down at his cum covered dick.

"Can't let you go back to your date like that," she said, squatting down in front of him, engulfing his cock with her mouth. She squatted there, her knees spread apart, one hand between her legs collecting his leaking cum while sucking his cock. Her big tits shifted and moved tantalizingly on her chest as she started to stroke of her mouth on and off his again hardening cock, each big, soft mound bouncing slightly from her chest as she got more and more energetic. She abruptly pulled her face from him and stood up, but only after she had his cock rock hard again. "There, just like it never happened."

"Thank you," David whispered as he bent to pull up his pants, his face nearly pressing to her curl covered mound as he did. He gave it a gentle kiss before straightening up again. She grinned at him and then squatted once again to pull her own dress back up. David zipped it for her and Joanne opened the stall door.

"Oops!" she said as she stepped out and nearly walked into the young woman that David had seen working the tables. "Sorry!" Joanne said as she took David's hand and pulled him past her. David could feel himself blushing on the way out of the ladies restroom.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Maggie snapped at David when he found her near one of the tables, drinking something obviously stronger than a soda.

"Sorry, got pulled away," David said quietly.

"Uh huh. By that slutty bitch I bet. Did she take you to the ladies room and fuck you or something?" she asked angrily. "Oh god. She did! You went to the ladies room and fucked her?" she said loudly when David blushed instead of answering. Several heads turned in their direction making David blush even more.

"Shhh. You want everyone to know?" he asked trying to quiet her down.

"Why not? You obviously didn't mind doing it, why not tell everyone. HEY! Everyone! David here's been off to the ladies room to fuck!" she said loudly to anyone in earshot.

Half a dozen women turned and stared at David, some to stare and some to glare.

"For one thing, it wasn't my fucking idea," David snapped quietly at her.

"Oh? And that's supposed to make it alright? You just fuck anyone that asks? Or was she special in a way I'm not?"

"Besides being a company exec who might control my job? Not at all./ But then maybe you prefer me to stand here and fuck you instead?" He snapped back, letting his anger get the better of him. "You want it? come on then! Let's do it! Right here! Just take the dress off and I'll fuck you right here on the table!" The number of heads turning to stare at them grew significantly, this time embarrassing Maggie. "That's what you want, isn't it? To make sure every woman in the place knows I'm yours? Well, can't think of a better way to prove it. So how about it?"

"Not here! Not like that!" she practically hissed at him, her voice barely above a whisper now that she was the one being embarrassed.

"Oh, so it's okay to embarrass me, but you don't want to be embarrassed? Well, ain't that just nice."

"I didn't go off and fuck in the bathroom!" she snapped, her anger coming out again.

"Maybe you should have," David said. he reached for her hand and pulled her away from the table. He pulled her across the middle of the dance floor, a number of the ladies staring at him and the guys staring at her with a knowing smile. It wasn't hard for anyone listening to tell how this was going to end.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To get what you want," he answered sharply, pulling her along almost too fast for her to move on her high heels. He pulled her down the hallway to the bathrooms, but instead of the ladies room, he pulled her into the men's room. It only took a moment for him to find the zipper on the back of her dress and pull it down. He pulled the dress roughly down her body until it was off. David lifted her up onto the counter with the sinks and then jerked her small, white panties off and down her legs. She was sitting completely naked on the counter as he dropped his pants in front of her. "This what you want?" he asked as he pushed her legs apart and stepped between them. David rubbed his engorged head up and down her wet slit and then pushed into her. He sunk into her slowly, her body expanding to accept the fat intruder. Her anger vanished as he pushed deeper into her, replaced by the deep feeling of lust she had earlier. She spread her legs and lifted them to let him push into her deeper, uncaring how many guys might be watching them at that moment.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as he started to stroke in and out of her hot, wet depths. David reached up to her breasts and cupped each one, using his thumb and finger to squeeze and twist each hard nub as he thrust himself in and out of her hot pussy. Two different guys that had been in the bathroom when he pulled her in, stood, watching. She didn't care at that moment, not as long as he kept doing what he was doing. In and out he thrust, her hot, wet depths enveloping him and trying to hold him in her each time he pulled back. In and out he thrust, driving hard into her, slamming their bodies together and the base of his cock into her clit.

Her gasps grew louder and her whole body trembled as his pounding thrusts pushed her quickly to climax. He didn't stop. He continued pushing into her, driving her along, keeping her orgasm going for long minutes while he worked himself toward climax. He reached down with one hand and pressed his thumb against her clit, rubbing it and teasing it in circles while he pumped his hips, driving himself in and out of her depths. She cried and gasped as he continued to milk her orgasm, his own quickly approaching. "OH FUCK!" she practically screamed, feeling the first surge of his cum push deep into her. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled them together, feeling his cock pump shot after shot of his cum into her hot, wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes fuck yes," she moaned over and over as David stood in front of her, his cock twitching and leaking into her. "Ohmygod," She mumbled as she leaned back against the mirror, still not caring who saw her in this condition. Her orgasm was fading slowly away, and with it the animal lust that had been apart of it.

She finally became aware of two guys watching, one with his own pants open, stroking himself while he watched her naked body. She looked for her dress and ended up covering her tits with her arms, lacking anything else to cover herself with. "I think you made your point," she said quietly. "You can let me down now."

"Can I?"

"Please?" she asked softly.

"Please what?"

"Please can I have my dress?" she asked nicely.

David nodded and stepped back, pulling her legs from around him and lifting and holding them apart to completely expose her pussy to the guy jacking off, their cum leaking out of her and dripping to the floor below her.

"Oh fuck," he grunted as he started to squirt his cum out onto the tile floor. "Fuck, what a cunt," he grunted as he spewed his juice onto the growing puddle in front of him.

Maggie blushed brightly while David let her legs down, and then picked up her dress. He helped her off the counter and then helped her get her dress back on. David figured she'd be angry, but instead she threw herself at him, wrapping both arms around his neck. She pressed their lips together in a long, wet kiss and then she hugged him tightly. "God that was so worth it."

"You're not mad?" he asked quietly, feeling a little confused at her reaction.

"I was. I'm not now. God, that was so hot. I loved it. I loved how you took control and took me, made me yours. You can do that any time you want, sweetie. I'm yours for life if you want me."

David was surprised to say the least. He let his hands squeeze her ass, because he felt like it was what she expected, and she responded by hugging him even tighter. David didn't understand women. He didn't think he ever would. He returned to the party with Maggie on his arm, her face a radiant smile of contentment. Several women raised their eyebrows at him as he walked past and a number of men grinned, knowing exactly what had transpired without having to have been there. David didn't know it, but his reputation was suddenly much different than it had been only minutes ago, different even, within the circle of women there, and the men.

David was hanging up his coat after walking Maggie to her apartment. He had been tempted to stay when she invited him, but he was tired and had to work the next day. He suspected that there would be many more such invitations. He slipped his hand in his pocket to pull out his gloves and found something he didn't expect: a pair of previously worn, black-lace underwear. He stuck his hand in again and withdrew a piece of paper with a phone number on it and "Mary" written in distinctly feminine script.

He had to admit to curiosity. Who had slipped it into his coat pocket and when? He was tempted to call the number right then, but it was late. He went to bed with his mind full of Maggie, Joanne, and now a new admirer.

A few evenings later, David sat in the diner, waiting. It seemed an odd way to start a date, but he really wanted to see her. She walked in, her heavy winter coat covering whatever she was wearing. She stopped in front of him and slipped the coat off. The silver top she had on looked like it had material down the front loosely covering her breasts and extending down to the belt of the black mini-skirt she had on. She turned and he could see that her entire back was bare, with the exception of one small string across the middle of her back holding the front of the top to her body, and one small string around the back of her neck. The skirt was short, excitingly short.

"Hello David," she said brightly as she slipped into the booth seat across from his in the diner.

"Hi," he said awkwardly. "So, how are you doing tonight?"

"Me? I'm fantastic," she said softly. "You?"

"Oh, um, fantastic,"

"Feels kind of awkward, doesn't it?" she asked quietly.

"A bit. I wasn't sure about meeting here, but I didn't want to say no to getting a chance to see you."

"Really? Why? I mean, why did you want to see me?"

"I was really curious. When I found the underwear, I wasn't sure what to think, or even whose they were. I wanted to see you to see who you were."

"Are you disappointed?"

"Me? No way. Are you? Disappointed I mean?"

"Disappointed? Not exactly. Nervous? Yeah."

"How come?"

"Well, to be honest, after the party. I kinda thought that maybe, you'd be, well, sorta, I don't know."

"Yeah. That wasn't me. I mean it was me, but it wasn't, if you know what I mean."

"You mean you don't usually go have sex with older women in the ladies bathroom?"

He blushed and looked down at the coke in front of him. "Yeah. something like that. She kinda wanted it to happen. I hadn't even met her before that."

"So, a stranger?"

"Oh, no. I mean, she's the HR head at the company I work for. I guess she just got jilted by her husband for a younger woman and wanted to do something equally outrageous. Hence me and the bathroom."

"That explains her. Doesn't explain the other woman," she said even more quietly.

"Yeah. Well, my date was making a scene, trying to embarrass me."

"She was doing a good job of it from what I could see."

"Yeah, she was. I kinda lost my temper and decided to turn the tables on her."

"So you took her to the men's room and had sex with her there?"

"Seemed like the thing to do at the time, only problem was, she wasn't embarrassed. She kinda liked it."

"So someone you're seeing a lot I take it?"

"Not really. It was only our second date."

"Do you always fuck your second dates?"

"No, not exactly. I think she was looking for it when we started the date."

"How do you figure?"

"When I picked her up at her apartment she was kissing me and playing with my dick through my pants."

"yeah. that's kinda an obvious invitation."

"I thought so."

"So if that didn't happen, at the party I mean, would you have had sex with her after?"

"She was getting me turned on enough that I probably would have, yeah."

"So, you have sex a lot?"

"Well, I had a pretty steady girl in college. She and I spent a lot of time messing around."

"Messing around? Or fucking?"

"Fucking I guess. She enjoyed trying different things. You know, different places, different positions. That kind of thing."

"Sounds like you enjoyed it. How come you're not still with her? Sounds like she was a good fit for a horny bastard like you."

David blushed and looked down at his drink again. "I guess I had that coming, after what I did at the party."

"You did. It was pretty bad. But that doesn't answer the question. How come you're not still with her? If you two were that close?"

"Long story short, she decided to try things I wasn't interested in."

"Ah. Like what?"

"I had a hard enough time with a second guy, but when she wanted to do a gang bang I drew the line. It was only me or no me. She chose the later."

"I see. So you think it's okay to be having sex with more than one woman a time but the girl can't?"

David looked at her for long seconds. "No. Actually I don't. I've kinda always been a one woman man and expected my women to be the same way. That thing at the party was not who I am, at least not usually."

"Are you still fucking them both?"

"Actually, I'm not fucking either one of them."

"So what, you just fuck 'em and leave 'em?"

David felt himself blush at her blatant exclamation, loud enough that he could see the older couple in the booth behind her stiffen. "Actually, that wouldn't be my style either," he said with a heavy sigh. "I'm not proud of what happened at the party, but it happened. I won't say I didn't enjoy it, I did. But it's not the kind of thing I'd typically do. If you don't like that, I guess we don't need to date. If you're looking for someone for a fling, a fast fuck, I'm not your guy. I played those games when I was in college. Partying, fucking whatever girl was drunk enough to spread her legs for me. I always felt bad the morning after, waking up with a girl in my bed that I hardly knew. No, I'm afraid I'm more interested in something more substantial. Sex is great, but it's not what relationships are built on. It enhances one, but it can never be the basis of one."

She nodded quietly. "Good. Now that we're on the same sheet of music, what movie did you want to go see?"

It was a beautiful spring day, unseasonably warm, thankfully. The temps had already risen to the high seventies and were headed higher as the sun pushed its way into the sky. The slight breeze made ripples on the lake they walked next to, following the gravel path that wound both around the lake and through the sparse woods beside it. David had walked this path at least three times already, alone, trying to work out the perfect spot. Now with Mary beside him, holding his hand, he felt like there was a whole passel of butterflies in his stomach. They approached the little wooden platform that stuck out over the water a few feet, the entire platform secluded from the surrounding shoreline by a pair of huge willow trees. It was late enough in the spring for them to be fully leafed out already, the long, drooping branches waving gently in the breeze. He spread the hanging branches that acted like a curtain, and stepped through and onto the platform, drawing Mary along with him.

Now that it was time, he was even more nervous. He had it all planned, what he wanted to say, how he wanted to do it. The setting was perfect, the white, lightweight summer dress she had on made her look like an angel. Her shoulders and upper chest were bare, the white material not starting until the top of her full, round breasts. The dress only came to the middle of her thighs, and the wind teasingly blew it around her legs, threatening to actually blow it upwards on occasion as they stood together and looked out over the rippling water.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" David asked quietly.

"It is," Mary agreed. "So tranquil. I could almost get lost in just standing here and letting the sun and wind tease my skin."

David looked over at her and worked up the nerve to do what he had come to do. "The only thing more beautiful is you," he said softly. "In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful woman than you are."

She squeezed his hand. "I think you're lying. I know you think that Pamela Anderson is the sexiest woman alive. You said so."

"I've decided to revise my opinion."

"You're just saying that because you want to see me in one of those red swim suits."

David chuckled, her joking settling his nerves somehow. He wondered if she knew what he was going to ask and planned her responses. "Actually, I don't think one of those red suits would do your body justice. It'd cover too much of you."

"Is that what this is about? Trying to get me out of my dress? It's not like you haven't already seen my boobs, or touched me down lower. This seems like an awful lot of trouble to try and get me naked."

David took a deep breath. "No. That isn't what this is about."

"Good. I'd be awfully disappointed if it was," she whispered. "So if it's not that, what is it about?"

"Mary, you are the one person in the world that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know it's only been four months, but, would you marry me? Would you be my love and my partner and my best friend from now until all time?"

She turned to look at him. He could see tears in her eyes as she bit her lower lip. Her silence scared him, making him think she might actually say no. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath, something he knew she did before she said something unpleasant. "I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to ask. I would have said yes three months ago if you'd have asked. Yes, David. I will be your partner and your wife and your lover for all time!" she whispered before she threw herself at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his in a long, wet kiss. They broke the kiss long enough to slip the simple gold band with a single diamond chip onto her finger.

"Do you remember how I sent you the message that first night?" she asked as she looked at the small ring with a smile that threatened to break her cheeks.

"Yeah, the black lace underwear."

"I have a matching pair on today," she said softly. "They're yours to take off, and anything else you want to take off. And you can have anything you find under them."

David grinned and hugged her tightly. She had been extremely stand-offish about her body, refusing to do more than let him touch and a few times see and suck on her breasts. Each time he has suggested it, she had refused being naked with him until she was sure he was the one. She didn't wait for him to start, she stepped back and reached to the top of the dress. She pulled it down over her breasts, uncovering both full, round mounds, her nipples protruding from her large, pink, puckered areola. She pushed the dress down slowly, uncovering her creamy, soft skin inch by inch until she was pushing it over her hips. It slid to the wooden deck, leaving her in nothing but a pair of skimpy, black-lace panties that did look exactly like the ones he's had in his pocket that first night. She stood there, expectantly waiting.