Christmas Day Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stepped to her and reached for her underwear, slipping his fingers into the waistband and slowly pushing them down. He knelt in front of her as he pulled the lacy material down, slowly exposing her curl-covered mound and incredibly sexy pussy lips. Her full, round lips framed a fair amount of inner labia, which was pressed to her outer lips. He leaned his face toward her and gently kissed her mound as he slipped the panties the rest of the way down her legs. He looked down and lifted each foot, taking her sandals off as he pulled the underwear off, leaving her completely naked.

David stayed kneeling, reaching for her hand to pull her down with him. He gently laid her on the worn boards of the platform and then stood. She lay watching while he undressed himself, his hard dick soon exposed to her for the first time. As naked as she was, he knelt between her legs and leaned over, pressing his face between her thighs. She gasped slightly as he licked his tongue up her slit for the first time. Her soft lips moved under his touch, and after a few slow, firm strokes of his tongue, they separated and she allowed him to press between them. He tasted the tanginess of her wetness as he teased and licked up her slit, searching for and finding her hooded clit like his ex girlfriend had taught him. For once he was thankful that she had spent as much time teaching him about sex as she had. Mary lay there, moaning softly as he teased her closer and closer to orgasm, her hips starting to lift and move in time with the strokes of his tongue. He watched her chest start to heave as her breathing grew more ragged, one signal he had been able to learn in their very few experiences petting together. Her hips pushed toward his face and her hands grabbed at his hair to pull him tighter to her, trying to grind herself against his face as her body began to shudder.

He felt her juices flowing from her and down his chin as he worked his tongue against her clit while she ground her lips against his chin. He could tell she was about to tip over the edge of the abyss, and he smiled to himself that he was to be the first man to ever make her climax with anything other than his fingers. Her whole body went rigid, shaking and trembling slightly as her pussy gushed her juices around his face, leaking down his chin and dripping to the decking. Slowly her grip on his hair eased and he was able to lift his face from between her legs. He looked at her, looking at him. They both knew what was next, for David, something he'd been looking forward to for several months now, for Mary, something she had never felt. He crawled slowly up her body, kissing her mound, then her stomach and then her firm, round breasts. He took his time kissing and teasing each one, sucking and licking her areola and nipples. He finally kissed up her chest and along her neck and her jaw before finally pressing his lips to hers.

She shifted her arms to be around her neck and held his mouth to hers as they kissed. She let out the smallest of moans as he reached between them and rubbed his engorged head between her soft, wet lips. As wet as she was he didn't expect to have any trouble pushing into her, but he still took his time, knowing it was her first time. She'd had things in there, toys and even fingers, but she'd never had a man in her before. He felt her tense as he pressed against her, letting his mushroom head spread her slightly. She lifted both feet off the deck, lifting and spreading her legs as she bent them at her knees, trying to give him the access she thought he needed.

"Ohhhhhh my," she whispered, breaking the kiss, but still holding him so his face was in front of hers. He pressed harder, his cock spreading her entrance and then slipping into her. "OHHHHH!" she gasped as she felt him enter a short couple inches. He pulled back and slipped in again, a little deeper this time. Half a dozen times he slowly pulled back until only his head was still inside her and then slowly pushed back in again. He took his time, making each stroke slowly tease her depths and give her a chance to expand around his fat tool. He knew from experience that he was a bit fatter than average, and he didn't want to cause her pain. He watched her face, searching for any sign of discomfort, but finding only pleasure in her features.

He began to stroke in and out of her, his fat shaft teasing her clit with each stroke into her. He body responded, trying to renew her orgasm as he pushed into her wet depths faster and more forcefully. To him it felt like total bliss, sliding in and out of her, his urgency growing and the climax he had wished to have inside her pushing itself to the limit. In and out he thrust, her legs lifting and spreading a little more to let his head push all the way into her.

"David," she whispered.

"Uh huh." He grunted in reply.

"David, I'm not on anything."

He stopped stroking, laying on her, looking down at her. She could see the disappointment in his face. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly. "I guess I didn't think this through. I want you to finish. I want to feel you come in me, but I wanted you to know, that, well, I don't think it'll happen, not today, but it could."

She could feel his body soften inside her as he considered her words. She could see the struggle in his look, the desire to continue, but the trepidation at what could happen. "If you want to wait, I'll make you come a different way. I love how you feel in me, but if you're not ready for what could happen, then we need to stop. If you go much longer I don't think I could let you pull out of me."

"I love you. I want so much to be with you. But I don't know if we're ready for that. I've never made a baby before."

"Neither have I," she whispered. "I wish I'd have brought a rubber. I didn't think we would do this. I didn't think I would be ready to give myself to you yet, but here, it's so perfect. I want to be yours in every way."

"How sure are you?"

She laughed softly. "With my luck?"

"I love you," he whispered.

"Do it. Just this one time. Make me yours in a way that no man has ever done and no other man ever will," she whispered, hooking her feet on his butt. She pulled to coax him to stroke in her again. "Make me come around you and let me feel you come in me."

David began stroking again, slowly at first, feeling his dick harden again in her until he felt like an iron rod. He held himself over her, looking down at her and thrusting into her. Each stroke made her sexy tits roll and shift on her chest, the sight making his cock all the more eager to unleash its load into her. "This what you want?" He grunted as he plunged into her body forcefully.

She lifted her legs higher, feeling her body react to the renewed strokes. "God yes. Make me come again. Please make me come again," she moaned loudly.

In and out he thrust, watching her watch him She closed her eyes and arched her back as her climax started to wash over her. He saw her body start to tremble and knew it was time. He watched her climax push itself into being, feeling her clench around him as her body tried to pull him deeper. He felt his own orgasm coming to fruition, the familiar tingle and warmth spreading. He didn't think he could stop stroking now if she even begged him to. It was beyond the point of no return. His body plunged into her half a dozen more hard strokes before he felt the all too familiar spasm that jammed him hard into her.

She gasped as his engorged head slammed into the end of her depths and surged a massive gush of pent-up cum into her. Over and over his body spasmed and jerked, flowing shot after shot deep into her.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down, digging her heels into his butt to make sure he didn't pull away. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him eagerly, sharing what she was feeling with him through her lips. Slowly her kiss softened until it was a soft, sweet, loving expression of how she felt about him. He returned it with equal love. "Thank you," she whispered. "It was so much more than I had ever expected. I love you. I want you like this forever."

"I can't think of a better way to spend the rest of my life," he whispered back.

The sight of her walking down the aisle was enough to make his heart flutter and that horde of butterflies to come awake again as it had the day he proposed. The white lace dress she wore made her look like she was floating down the aisle, not walking. Her dad walked with her, his normally stern face smiling like he'd never seen it before. Maybe for the first time, smiling at him. He stood at the front of the aisle, waiting, more than nervous. They stepped to where he stood and her father reached his hand out with hers in it. He placed her hand in his and before he withdrew his he whispered. "I've never seen my daughter as happy as she is today. I pray the two of you share this day forever." And then he was gone, stepping back and leaving just the two of them standing in front of the gathered crowd. He helped her step up in front of the priest and turned with her to look at him, a feeling of joy replacing the butterflies as he listened to him describe a perfect relationship, but he didn't need to hear a description, he felt he was living it.

It seemed to David that the reception had lasted forever. It was almost Christmas, only minutes away. David carried his bride over the threshold of the hotel room, and to the bed. The door closed itself behind them and he laid her on the big bed. The curtains were open and in the parking lot lights they could see the snow gently falling in big wet flakes. Neither cared about either the curtains being open on the second floor room, or the snow coming down. Too interested were they in each other. Mary climbed from the bed and the two stood, undressing each other, slowly, one button, one clip, one item at a time. David helped Mary slip the dress down her body and step out of it, and then he released the strapless bra holding her sexy breasts. He knelt in front of her and helped her take off her high heels and then, one at a time stroked his hands down her legs to pull roll the white stockings down. The only non-white thing she had on was her underwear. A pair of black, lace panties exactly like the pair she had given him that first day, and the pair he took off of her the first time they made love.

She coaxed him to stand up before he could take them off as well. She smiled and kissed him before pushing him away. "Get undressed. I'll be right back."

"If you want."

"I do," she whispered. She went to her suitcase, drew something out and then dashed to the bathroom. He quickly pulled the rest of his tux off and tossed it aside. David dug into his suitcase as well, pulling several small packages out before lying on the bed. He waited, his cock pointing toward his face as he lay there, his pounding heart making it bounce slowly with each beat. Mary stepped out of the bathroom, this time with her veil back on her head, the lace pulled back around the back of her head. She wore a white negligee, encasing her body in a thin, white mesh that seemed to shimmer in the light filtering in from the parking lot. It wasn't bright in the room, but it was light. It almost gave the room the feel of being outside, the huge window letting them look out on the dark night and falling snow.

Mary walked to the bed, letting David stroke his hands all around her body and the slick material as she moved to straddle him. "God you're so beautiful," he whispered to her.

"And you're so incredibly handsome. How I ever managed to land a hunk like you, I'll never know."

"I know. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. All the way across the room. We saw each other and it was lighting a fire."

"Uh huh. Is that before or after you fucked those two women in the bathroom?"

"Before," David admitted. "I wish I hadn't ever done that."

"I'm glad you did."

"You are? Why?"

"Because if you hadn't, I never would have done what I did. I followed you into the bathroom and I stood in another stall and played with myself, listening to you fucking her. I imagined it was me in there, and you were pumping your cock into me, not her. I came in those panties."

"I never knew."

"You weren't supposed to, not until today. Today is the end of all secrets. We said our vows. Here's one we didn't say. I vow to never get angry at you for answering any question I ask, as long as you give me an honest answer. I promise to never get mad at you for telling me anything you feel you need to. I promise to never get upset with you for being honest."

"I promise to always listen to what you have to say, even if I don't want to hear it. I promise to always give you the benefit of the doubt and to never, ever, disbelieve what you are telling me."

"Good. Now make love to me," she whispered.

David rolled over to reach the night stand next to the king-sized bed. He pulled one of the little plastic packages over and ripped it open. Mary reached out and gently took it from him. He expected her to roll the condom down over his hard dick before sitting on him, her favorite position to make love. "David, will you give me a baby?"

"Sure. When?"

"Tonight."

"I can't guarantee that'd happen tonight," he said quietly.

"No, but I think I can. When we set the date I did the math. That's why tonight and not three or four days from now. It was hard to make sure, but my cycle has been pretty consistent. I'm pretty sure that it could happen tonight. We just need to make sure we fill up the bank enough times."

"Okay," he whispered.

She wiggled around on her knees, working the black panties off before she reached for his dick and lifted it up. Like she had done so many times since he had proposed, she lifted herself over him and then settled slowly down on him. He loved the look on her face as she slid down his cock, he loved to touch her body and to feel her around him. When she looked down at him he swore he could feel her love in both her motions and her expression. Tonight was no exception.

She began to slide up and down his shaft, working her hips so that each stroke was slightly different than the last, but at the same time, almost every stroke rubbed his shaft along her hard clit. She could feel him fill her with each push down on him and in moments the orgasm that had been waiting all day began to build. She loved him like she had never loved anyone before.

David cupped and squeezed her breasts exactly the way he had learned she liked it. It gave him immense pleasure to make her feel complete, loved and fulfilled. It was how she always said it. Making love to him, in her words, was more than having sex. It was sharing the one thing with him that she had never shared with anyone else. Hers was his and only his and it would always be that way. Her felt her pussy begin to clench around him as she bounced. He could feel her wetness growing with her orgasm, each stroke down making a soft, gentle squish. Up and down she moved, squish, slap, squish slap. Her moans began to grow, drowning out the soft sounds of her pussy. The light from the parking lot made her body and the negligee glow, the lace of the veil almost making her look like she had a halo on. To David she was indeed an angel. Up and down she moved, pushing his own orgasm toward completion.

They had only made love this way once, the day he proposed. They made love in a way that shared his seed with her body that one time. She hadn't become pregnant, but she knew that one day, on the day she picked for their wedding, that she would take his seed again and they would grow two new lives together. One between them and one inside of her. She looked down on him, watching his face, knowing that she had done this enough times to know exactly when he was going to climax. This time there would be no barrier. This time she would feel his seed in her again, filling her, pushing into every bit of her essence. She wanted this more than anything she could remember in her whole life. Her own body began to reach that point. She was unsure how long she could hold back, the promise of what was to come making her own orgasm build so much faster than she could remember. She felt her vagina start to squeeze around him, causing him to start pushing up back at her, driving them together harder. She felt her bare ass slap against his thighs and her clit jam into the crook at the base of his cock. She felt him swelling inside her, his completion only moments away. She looked down at his face, wanting to remember forever the way it looked at that moment, the moment they made a new life together.

They came tighter, both their orgasms peaking with seconds of each other. Mary cried out passionately while David grunted deeply. He could feel her climaxing around his cock as he pumped shot after shot of hot cum into her. It had been only once before he had filled her this way. This time was different. They didn't have to worry, didn't have to count days, didn't have be concerned about a mistake. They wanted to make a new life and this time he could completely enjoy the sensation of filling her in a way he couldn't before.

She slowly lay down on him, pressing her breasts to him through the soft material of the negligee. She pressed her lips to his and whispered, "I love you more than life itself. You just gave me the best Christmas present a man could ever give a woman."

"You are my Christmas present," he whispered as they heard the church bells just down the street chime in Christmas day.

He felt a hand on his shoulder pushing him, trying to shake him awake. He tried to ignore it, not wanting to leave the dream. Not wanting to return to reality.

"Shhh. Let grandpa sleep. He's really tired," he heard his daughter admonish her three year old son.

"When is grandma going to come home?" the young voice asked his mother.

David refused to open his eyes. He didn't want to think about the fact that she never would again. He didn't want to accept that due to one over tired truck driver, hopped up on speed to stay awake, he would never hold the love of his life again. He lay there, the remembrance of the best days of their life together broken and refusing to return.

He opened his eyes and looked out the window again, tears streaming down his face as he silently cried. He could hear his family eating in the other room, trying to be quiet to not disturb him. It was beyond painful to him to have to bury her on their anniversary. He quite simply didn't know how he could live. He wasn't sure he even wanted to. Mary had been a strong believer. She always was sure she was going to heaven. She knew in her heart that she would make that final trip and be with god. David had tried to believe. He wanted to, but he was never sure, never confident, no matter how many times his love had assured him that it would be so. Now it was all he had. Hope that someday he would see her again in heaven, for there didn't seem to be much left here on earth for him.

He sat and stared out the window, watching the snow fall, the flakes turning heavier and thicker, much as they were on that first night as man and wife. The snow had been heavy that Christmas, postponing their honeymoon because the flights were all canceled. Maybe it was a good thing. They made love no less than six times the next day, one of which was sure to have solidified their oldest daughters conception. Their oldest daughter, Anna, was born of true love. She was their cherished prize, conceived on their first night. Twice more they had been blessed with daughters, and he loved each of them equally, but that love would never hold a candle to what he felt for Mary. He would do anything to protect his daughter, but Mary? He would have given his life without thought to save hers. But he couldn't. He wasn't there. He couldn't protect her. He couldn't even hold her hand as she died. As so many times before they had, he gave her a kiss, which she returned and said "See you later love." This time he wouldn't. He wished he'd have held her a second longer, kissed her a few moments longer, took her to bed with him for just a few minutes, played with her butt and made her giggle and squirm. Anything to make her just a few seconds later so that she wouldn't have been driving through that intersection at that exact second. The police had said she probably didn't even know what hit her. The truck was going so fast that death was instantaneous. And maybe it was, for her. For him it would last an eternity.