Christmas Eve in June?

Story Info
A man walks into a bar then watches Santa fuck his wife.
24.7k words
4.24
28.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike walked into the bar hoping to grab a few beers and watch the baseball game. He wasn't surprised to find the bar mostly full on a Saturday afternoon. He saw one open spot on the far side of the bar beside a white haired old man that looked a lot like Santa Claus, complete with the white beard. Mike walked around the bar and took the stool next to the white haired man. He ordered a beer and looked up at the TV to check the score of the game.

A few minutes after sitting down one of the players hit a homerun and most of the people in the bar cheered including the man that looked like Santa Claus to Mike's left.

"That was crushed." Mike said.

"Yeah, he got all of that one." Eric said.

"I'm Mike." Mike said.

"Eric." Eric said.

Mike and Eric started talking about the baseball team. After ordering another round of beers, Mike felt comfortable enough to switch the conversation from baseball to other things.

"I've got to say Eric, you bear a striking resemblance to a certain mythical holiday figure." Mike said.

Eric laughed.

"Yeah I know. It's these damn big ears. People have been confusing me for the Easter Bunny for years." Eric said.

Mike laughed.

"That's not exactly who I meant." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"I know. I look like Jolly Old St. Nick." Eric said.

"St. Nick I would agree with, but I'm not sure about the old. You looked a lot older from across the bar when I walked in than you do now. How old are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm 38." Eric said.

"That seems young for white hair like that. Did you dye it that way?" Mike asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No, it's mine. We go gray early in my family. I've got two older brothers and we all started going gray around 18. By 25 we were all fully gray or white...in my case." Eric said.

"Man that's rough." Mike said.

Eric shrugged.

"It's okay; I've come to accept it. I'm handling it a lot better than my brothers." Eric said.

"How did they handle it?" Mike asked.

"My oldest brother started dying his hair when he was 19; he's 44 now so he's been doing it for 25 years. Our middle brother has been shaving his head since he was 17 to hide the fact that he's gone gray." Eric said.

"Those are both pretty extreme reactions. Gray or not...it's just hair." Mike said.

Eric shrugged.

"I get it though; it's not easy for a guy in his 20's to get a date if the women you're hitting on think you're in your late 40's. I can tell you that from experience." Eric said.

Mike laughed.

"You'd have probably had an easier time of it without the beard. I mean you do look like...Santa Claus" Mike said.

"Yeah, I know I do. That's on purpose." Eric said.

Mike was curious.

"You look like Santa on purpose?" Mike asked.

Eric nodded.

"Yeah. I've always loved Christmas so when I realized that between my weight and my hair I looked like Santa, I just went with it. Around the holidays I do all kinds of stuff dressed as Santa. I go to hospitals to visit kids. I appear in parades in towns around the area. I even do the mall thing where kids come and tell Santa what they want for Christmas. I've also done some modeling and local TV work where somebody needs Santa for a print ad or commercial." Eric said.

Mike nodded.

"Okay, so you're turning your hair color and overall look into a way to contribute to your community. You don't have to keep the beard year round to have it for Christmas though." Mike said.

Eric shrugged.

"I know, but keeping it is easier than shaving it off for the summer and growing it back in the fall. I definitely don't want to disappoint the kids by having to wear one of those fake beards. You'd be surprised by how many of them want to pull Santa's beard to make sure that it's real." Eric said.

Mike almost choked on the beer that he was drinking. He put the glass down and coughed for several seconds to clear his airway.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked.

"I'm fine." Mike said in a raspy voice.

"What was that about?" Eric asked.

Mike laughed and shook his head.

"You talking about kids pulling Santa's beard reminded me of something from a couple of years ago." Mike said.

"Did one of your kids pull Santa's beard off?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled.

"No...my wife did." Mike said.

"Your wife?" Eric asked.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah. My wife has a thing for Santa Claus." Mike said.

"By a thing do you mean...?" Eric asked.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah. She has this fantasy about catching Santa delivering presents and fucking him in front of the Christmas tree." Mike said.

Eric laughed.

"That's a new one. So what happened?" Eric asked.

Mike shrugged.

"Three years ago I tried to make her fantasy a reality. I put on a cheap Santa suit and fake beard and waited for her in the family room. When she came into the room she was like the proverbial kid on Christmas...at least at first." Mike said.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled and shook his head.

"Things were going great...she was having a great time...until she accidentally pulled on my beard. It came off in her hands and even though she already knew that it was me...the illusion...the fantasy that she was playing out in her head disappeared. Santa was gone and it was just me. We didn't even finish...she was that upset." Mike said.

"She was that into it? She was so lost in her fantasy that seeing her own husband instead of Santa killed the mood for her?" Eric asked.

"Yeah." Mike said.

Eric shook his head.

"That's rough. It was a good effort though. Your wife wanted to screw Santa and until that beard came off you'd given her the chance to do it." Eric said.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah, she thanked me for trying a few days later when she'd had a chance to get over it. I've always thought about trying again, but I can't grow a beard like yours so I can't figure out how I'd do it without the same thing happening. I wanna make it happen for her someday though." Mike said.

Eric shook his head.

"Good luck with it." Eric said.

Eric raised his beer to Mike, Mike raised his in response and looked over at Eric...he smiled.

"Hey...I've got an idea. How would you like to help me out?" Mike asked.

"Help you with what?" Eric asked.

"How would you like to help me give my wife her Santa fantasy?" Mike asked.

Eric was surprised.

"You're joking, right?" Eric asked.

Mike shook his head.

"No...I'm serious." Mike said.

Eric leaned in close so the other people around them didn't hear them talking.

"You want me to have sex with your wife?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled.

"Yeah, it's perfect. You've already got experience as Santa so you'd know how to play it up for her and you've got the look down perfectly. Your beard wouldn't pull off half-way through the way mine did." Mike said.

"I think it's great that you want to give your wife her fantasy and all, but are you for real?" Eric asked.

"Sure. If you think that it seems strange that I'm asking you to have sex with my wife, you don't need to worry about it. We're pretty adventurous in the bedroom. There isn't much that we haven't done. For my birthday two years ago we had a threesome with one of her single friends so we're not new to adventures involving other people...be they real or mythical." Mike said.

"Okay, but that involved both of you. It sounds like you want me to do this on my own." Eric said.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah, it would just be you and her, but we've talked about setting her up with another guy if we found the right opportunity. Oh and while I wouldn't be involved with what the two of you were doing, I would be there...watching." Mike said.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"Wow. This is a new one. I've been doing the Santa thing for over 10 years and I've had people ask me to play Santa for birthdays, Christmas parties, parades, and all kinds of other things...but nobody has ever asked me to play a naughty Santa to have sex with their wife." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"Is that a no?" Mike asked.

Eric smiled.

"I didn't say that. I just said that you're the first to ask me for something like this. What does your wife look like?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled and pulled out his phone. He opened his photos and quickly found a picture of him and Lisa that was taken at a friend's wedding a few weeks earlier. He held the phone for Eric to see. Eric looked at the picture of a very sexy brunette.

"Damn. That's your wife? You are one lucky son of a bitch." Eric said.

Mike smiled and nodded.

"I know that better than anyone. She's gorgeous, funny, brilliant, and in the bedroom...oh my god." Mike said.

Eric smiled.

"She's wild huh?" Eric asked.

"She wants to fuck Santa Claus...if that isn't wild, I don't know what is. What do you think?" Mike asked.

Eric looked at the picture for another second before finishing his beer.

"Assuming that I was interested, what did you have in mind?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled.

"This is all just coming to me right now so I don't have anything planned out, but I would definitely want you in the full Santa suit; the hat, boots, red coat, and maybe even the mittens." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"I don't have it with me right now, but I've got all of those things at home." Eric said.

"Since you'd be having sex with her the suit would be coming off...maybe something Christmassy for underneath." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"Again...I've got that covered. Where did you plan on doing this?" Eric asked.

"It has to be at our house; that's the only place it could be. Lisa's fantasy is to fuck Santa in front of the Christmas tree so it would be in our family room when it's decorated for Christmas." Mike said.

Eric shook his head.

"That leads to the question of when you'd want to do this. It's June...I doubt you've got the Christmas decorations up right now. Do you plan to wait until December for this?" Eric asked.

Mike shook his head.

"Hell no. I want to do it as soon as possible. I'm sure I can come up with a way to get Lisa out of the house long enough to set up the decorations." Mike said.

"I assume that we would be doing this late at night?" Eric asked.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah, her fantasy was to fuck Santa on Christmas Eve so it would need to be nighttime." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"Hey...if you're looking for an excuse to have the Christmas decorations up in June...tell her that you want to do one of those photo Christmas cards. That way she could help you set up the decorations and you won't have to come up with a way to get her out of the house." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"That's a great idea. I'll even book a photographer to actually take the Christmas card photo. I'll take the kids to my parents' house for the night to get them out of the house. Hell, you could even come back the next day and be in the photos with us." Mike said.

Eric laughed.

"Seriously? You would want the same Santa that spent the night before fucking your wife posing for pictures with your kids?" Eric asked.

Mike shook his head.

"The kids won't know what happened the night before, but Lisa will. We'll even get a special picture of her sitting on your lap...taken a few hours after she takes a ride on your lap." Mike said.

Eric smiled and shook his head.

"Okay, the pictures are more along the lines of what I normally do, but what about the night before? What did you figure would happen when your wife finds Santa waiting for her in front of the Christmas tree?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled.

"I think I'll leave that up to you and Lisa. It's her fantasy. I will tell you that she's up for pretty much anything that you might want to do...oral, anal...multiple positions...she's okay with all of it." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"Okay. I just wanted to be sure that you weren't going to put limits on things." Eric said.

Mike shook his head.

"No. I want Lisa to have her fantasy so whatever she wants is fair game as far as I'm concerned. Is there anything that you aren't comfortable doing?" Mike asked.

Eric shrugged.

"Not really." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"Then I would say that if she wants to do it...go for it." Mike said.

"Do you really think that she'll go for this? I know that you said you've already invited another woman into your bed, but this would be different. She would be having sex with another man and she would be doing it alone." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"We've talked about having me watch her with another guy; it's something that we're both interested in trying. Combine the chance to have me watch her with another guy with her Santa fantasy and I'm 99.9% sure that she'll be begging to sit on Santa's lap and taste his candy cane the second that she sees you in the suit. I don't think there's any way that she'll say no when she realizes what's going on and at the very least I know that she won't flip out." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"I'm glad to hear that. It would be tough to explain being hauled to the police station on attempted rape charges wearing a Santa suit in June." Eric said.

Mike laughed.

"Yeah, you won't have to worry about that." Mike said.

"So we obviously aren't doing this today. When do you want to do this?" Eric asked.

"How about next weekend? Lisa and I don't have any plans so I could get the kids out of the house Saturday morning, Lisa and I could set up the decorations during the day, we could go out for a late dinner Saturday night, and when we get home Lisa could find Santa waiting for her by the Christmas tree." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"Okay...I don't have any plans for next weekend." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"Great, let me give you my number so we can finalize the details during the week." Mike said.

Mike and Eric exchanged phone numbers. The baseball game was over by that point so they were both ready to leave. Before leaving, Eric looked over at Mike.

"Oh...I forgot to ask you. Condoms?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled and shook his head.

"Hell no. Lisa would be offended if Santa wore a condom to fuck her." Mike said.

Eric nodded.

"Okay...I just wanted to check." Eric said.

"I appreciate it, but Lisa will want you without one." Mike said.

"Okay, then I guess I'll see you Saturday night." Eric said.

Mike smiled.

"Saturday night." Mike said.

Mike and Eric shook hands and left the bar separately.

-----

On Tuesday when he got home from work, Mike went to his wife Lisa to start setting up his plans for the weekend.

"Don't make any plans for this weekend." Mike said.

"Okay. Why not?" Lisa asked.

"I've booked a photographer for Sunday to come and take some Christmas card photos for us so Saturday we need to decorate the family room." Mike said.

Lisa was surprised.

"What?" Lisa asked.

Mike shrugged.

"We always get those Christmas cards that show our friends and family dressed up for Christmas. I want to do one of those this year. You can't do them in December when you've decorated for real since there wouldn't be time to send them out so you have to do them over the summer." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"That's a great idea sweetie." Lisa said.

"I thought you'd like it. I already talked to my folks, they're going to pick up the kids Saturday morning and keep them overnight. That way they won't be underfoot while we're decorating." Mike said.

Lisa nodded.

"That's a good idea. If we're doing the photos in the family room we don't have to decorate the whole house, but it will still take a while." Lisa said.

"I also got us reservations for dinner Saturday night. I figure with the kids out of the house we might as well have a night out." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"That's a great idea." Lisa said.

"Do the kids have outfits to wear for the pictures?" Mike asked.

"I think so. I'll check to be sure and I'll pick something up during the week if they don't." Lisa said.

"Good." Mike said.

-----

On Saturday morning Mike's parents picked up their three kids and Mike and Lisa dug out the boxes of Christmas decorations and started decorating the family room for Christmas. They took their time since they had all day and by 6:00 that night the room was ready for the Christmas card photos the next day.

"I want it to really look like Christmas so we need to put gifts under the tree." Mike said.

"I'll grab the wrapping paper from the bedroom, you find every spare box you can find." Lisa said.

Mike and Lisa quickly wrapped up a bunch of empty boxes in Christmas wrapping paper, put bows and name tags on them, and arranged them under the Christmas tree. When they were done they stood back and looked around the room.

"It looks like we're done." Mike said.

Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, if I didn't know that it's June I'd swear that it was a day or two before Christmas. I think it will look great in the photos for our Christmas card." Lisa said.

"Okay, let's go get cleaned up. We've got dinner reservations for 7:30." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"Good because I'm starving." Lisa said.

Lisa got in the shower first and Mike went quickly to her closet. He picked out a sexy red dress and a pair of matching heels. He placed them on the bed and went to her underwear drawer. He pulled out some of her sexiest lingerie a red and black bra, panties, and garter belt set and a pair of black stockings with a delicate lace pattern at the top. He placed the lingerie on the bed as well.

When Lisa came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel she saw the outfit on the bed and smiled.

"What's this?" Lisa asked.

Mike smiled.

"I was hoping you would wear that tonight." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"If I'm going to wear that I'll have to put on a little more makeup than I was planning." Lisa said.

"We've got time." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"Okay." Lisa said.

Mike headed into the bathroom to start getting cleaned up. When he came out of the bathroom, Lisa was dressed and was just finishing up her makeup; he smiled...Eric was going to be blown away when he saw her.

"You look incredible." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"Considering you picked out my outfit I would hope you think so." Lisa said.

Mike put on a suit and he and Lisa headed to dinner. Mike had gotten them reservations at a very nice restaurant. He made sure that Lisa had several glasses of wine. He didn't want to get her drunk, but he wanted her relaxed and feeling good by the time they got home. He also knew that wine tended to put Lisa in the mood for sex.

-----

Eric was nervous as he waited in his car down the street from Mike and Lisa's house. He still couldn't believe what was happening. He'd been asked to play Santa Claus by a lot of people, but this was the first time that anyone had asked him to play Santa for a horny wife with a Santa fetish.

Eric's phone buzzed, it was a text message from Mike letting him know that they were at the restaurant. That was Eric's signal that it was clear for him to head to the house. Eric started his car, drove down the street, parked in front of the house next door to Mike and Lisa's, grabbed his bag, and headed for the gate to the backyard.

Mike had told Eric that he would leave the sliding door at the back of the house unlocked; Eric let himself in easily. The house was mostly dark, so he used the light from his phone to find his way to the bathroom. He closed the door, turned on the light, put his bag on the counter, and opened it. He'd worn regular clothes on the way over so that nobody saw him driving around town in a Santa suit during the summer. He quickly stripped off his clothes and slipped into his Santa suit.

Eric looked at himself in the mirror. He still recognized himself since it was the face that he saw in the mirror every day, but Lisa had never met him. He would certainly look like Santa Claus to her.

Happy with his look, Eric put his regular clothes in his bag and headed to the family room. It didn't take him long to build a fire in the fireplace and turn on the lights on the Christmas tree. He took a few items out of his bag, left them in the family room, and quickly stashed his bag by the back door. He returned to the family room where he placed two of the three items that he'd brought with him...two wrapped gifts...among the fake presents that Mike and Lisa had arranged under the beautifully decorated Christmas tree. The third item was a realistic dildo in the shape of a cock and balls with a suction cup on the end. The dildo was out of the packaging and Eric had tied a red bow around it just below the head; the bow was also used to tie a small bottle of lube to the dildo.