Christmas Eve in June?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cumming inside Lisa, Eric leaned forward over her, his cock still deep in her pussy. He kissed the middle of her back.

"That was incredible." Eric said.

Lisa moaned.

"Yes it was. You're incredible Santa. Your cock felt so amazing as it exploded inside me. Thank you...thank you for cumming inside me." Lisa said.

"It was most definitely my pleasure." Eric said.

Eric slowly pulled himself away from Lisa. He looked down at her pussy, it was gaping open, red, and their combined juices were flowing out of her. He couldn't help himself. Eric grabbed Lisa around the waist and lifted her up so that her thighs were resting on his shoulders as he rocked back to sit on his feet. Lisa had to support herself on her elbows. Eric buried his face into her pussy and hungrily licked, sucked, and slurped the mixture of their cum as it ran from Lisa's wide open pussy.

Lisa giggled with delight.

"Yes. Oh Santa...yes...eat my pussy again...taste your cum in my pussy. Lay back so I can suck your cock." Lisa said.

Without releasing Lisa, Eric was able to move his legs out in front of him and he leaned back, using one arm to support them as he lay back onto the carpet. When his back was on the ground he resumed his oral attentions to Lisa's cum filled pussy as she took his cock into her mouth.

Eric's cock was spent and needed time to recover so it was limp in Lisa's mouth but that didn't discourage her. She licked and sucked it...tasting her own pussy on Eric's cock. She also licked, sucked, and nibbled on Eric's balls as he continued to eat her well fucked pussy.

After a few minutes Lisa leaned upright, pushing her pussy harder onto Eric's face.

"God Santa, I don't know which feels better in my pussy your big beautiful cock or your amazing tongue." Lisa said.

Eric responded by flicking his tongue up at her asshole as she continued to sit on his face. Lisa's entire body shivered. She reached down and gently squeezed Eric's limp cock.

"I really hope that your cock isn't totally spent Santa because I would really love to fuck you more before you have to leave; it feels so good when you fuck me. I might even ask you to put your cock in my chimney." Lisa said.

Lisa and Mike couldn't see the smile on Eric's face since Lisa was sitting on it, but Eric was smiling at the possible invitation to fuck Lisa in the ass. Lisa lifted up off of Eric's face and looked down into his eyes.

"Do you think you'll be able to go again, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled up at her.

"I'm sure that I'll be able to manage it in a few minutes. Santa just needs a little break to recharge." Eric said.

"But I'm horny now." Lisa pouted.

Eric smiled.

"Why don't you check your stocking, Lisa? Santa brought you a gift that might entertain you long enough for Santa to recharge." Eric said.

Lisa looked over at the stockings hanging from the mantle. She'd seen him putting the dildo in her stocking when they'd first walked in, but she'd completely forgotten about it. Lisa, still wearing her garter belt and stockings, straightened up and walked over to the fireplace. She reached for her stocking and found that the red bow around the dildo had been used to tie a small bottle of lube to the dildo. Lisa smiled.

"Why Santa...a new toy to play with...what a thoughtful gift. Maybe I should use this to get my chimney ready for you." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"That's a good idea." Eric said.

"Mike sweetie, I need the table again." Lisa said.

Eric moved a few feet away and Mike quickly moved the coffee table back in front of the Christmas tree. Lisa took the bow off of the dildo that wasn't as long or as thick as Eric's cock; she popped the head in her mouth and started sucking it.

"This is a wonderful toy that you brought me Santa; I can't wait to use it to open my ass up for you." Lisa said.

Lisa sat down on the edge of the coffee table, took the bottle of lube, squirted some onto the dildo, spread it around to thoroughly coat the dildo, and she leaned back. Lisa put her left heel up on the table and spread her right leg out as far as it would go. She reached down and tried to guide the head of the dildo against her asshole, but she was having trouble. She looked over at Eric and smiled.

"Santa...this doesn't have to be a one person toy does it?" Lisa asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No, Santa encourages children to share their toys with other people. More people can have fun that way." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Then do you want to play with me? We can play with my new toy together." Lisa said.

Eric smiled and moved over between Lisa's legs.

"I would love to help you try out your new toy, Lisa." Eric said.

Eric grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted some onto the area between Lisa's pussy and asshole, and used his free hand to rub it into the outside of her asshole and even used his finger to push some of it inside. He then took the dildo from Lisa.

With Lisa and the dildo both lubed, Eric held the dildo with one hand around the balls and the other just behind the head and placed it against Lisa's tightly puckered asshole. He pushed the head against her anus and slowly the head slipped inside.

"There we go." Eric said.

Lisa moaned.

"That feels good." Lisa said.

Eric held his right hand close to Lisa's ass with his fingers circling the shaft of the dildo as his left hand pushed the toy deeper inside her. Lisa threw her head back and let out a deep moan.

"Oh yes...I love my new toy Santa." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"It's barely half way in. Are you going to be able to take all of it?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I want to...no...I need to. I need to take all of my new toy inside me to open me up so I can take all of your cock. Help me take all of it, Santa." Lisa said.

Eric slowly pushed the dildo in deeper and deeper until the balls were against Lisa's ass.

"Good job Lisa...you took all of it." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"It feels good. Fuck me with it Santa. Fuck me with my new toy to get me ready for your big cock." Lisa said.

Eric started fucking Lisa's ass with the dildo. He had to go slow because it was a tight fit and if he went too fast the dildo would bend instead of going back into Lisa's ass. He applied more lube twice and soon was able to move the dildo in and out of her ass with ease.

"Oh Santa...that feels so good." Lisa said.

Eric fucked Lisa's ass with the dildo for a few minutes. While he was enjoying it, there were a lot of other things that he could be doing to Lisa that would be more fun for him. He smiled and pulled the dildo out of Lisa's ass.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"Santa's got an idea. Stand up." Eric said.

Curious, Lisa got up from the coffee table. Eric took the dildo and plopped the end of it down near the edge of the table, the suction cup gripped the table and it stood upright on its own.

"Now...sit your little asshole down on your new toy so Santa can enjoy your beautiful body some more." Eric said.

Lisa smiled. She moved into position and slowly lowered herself down. She guided the head of the dildo to her asshole. It was much easier to get it in now that she'd been opened up a little bit. With the head inside her, Lisa lowered herself down, taking the full length of the dildo into her ass until she was sitting on the table.

"Oh wow...it feels so much deeper like this." Lisa moaned.

Eric smiled and moved in close to Lisa between her open legs.

"That should help get you ready for Santa to fuck your ass, but it also leaves me free to do this." Eric said.

Eric wrapped his arms around Lisa and kissed her. She kissed him back aggressively. After making out with Lisa for a few minutes, Eric moved down to enjoy her breasts again. Lisa wrapped her arms around Eric's head, holding it against her chest.

"Yes Santa...yes...suck my tits...squeeze them...bite my nipples." Lisa said.

Eric lifted Lisa's breasts with his hands and pushed them together. He kissed all over the soft supple flesh. He flicked his tongue side to side across one nipple and then the other. He took Lisa's left nipple between his teeth, bit down enough to have a good hold on it, and pulled his head back stretching Lisa's nipple away from her breast and pulling her breast out away from her body. Lisa moaned.

"Oh god Santa...that feels incredible." Lisa said.

Eric pulled back until it felt like Lisa's nipple was about to pop out from between his teeth and he gently shook his head side to side. Lisa's entire body shuddered at the bolt of electricity that the sensation sent through her.

"Oh fuck." Lisa said.

Eric let Lisa's left nipple fall free from his teeth and her breast pulled back in against her body. He moved over to her right breast and took her right nipple between his teeth to do the same thing. Lisa again moaned and her body trembled at the sensation.

Eric repeated the same thing twice more to each breast. He then kissed all over both of her breasts for several minutes before once again kissing his way down towards her pussy. Lisa leaned back onto her elbows on the table; she smiled as she felt Eric's tongue gently stroking over her clit.

"It won't take much to make me cum again Santa." Lisa said.

Eric smiled, kissed Lisa's clit, and moved down to lap at her pussy. Lisa threw her head back and stared at the ceiling with a huge smile on her face as Eric sucked, licked, and slurped at her pussy while she sat on the dildo that was preparing her ass for Santa to fuck it.

"Your pussy tastes so good." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad you like it Santa. I love having you eat my pussy." Lisa said.

It took just a few minutes of Eric licking Lisa's pussy before she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...make me cum Santa." Lisa said.

Eric moved his tongue up and swirled it around Lisa's clit as fast as he could. Lisa pounded the table with her fist as she climaxed.

"YES!!" Lisa squealed.

Eric lapped away at Lisa's pussy as more of her sweet womanly nectar gushed forth.

"God that's so good." Lisa said.

Lisa had her head thrown back and her eyes closed enjoying the afterglow of another incredible orgasm so she didn't see Eric move his mouth away from her pussy, move up off of his knees, and move over her with his recovered cock.

Lisa opened her eyes when she felt Eric putting one hand down on the coffee table to support himself as he guided his cock towards her pussy with the other hand. Lisa smiled and leaned up to kiss Eric.

"Yes Santa...fuck me again...fuck me while I've got my new toy in my ass." Lisa said.

Eric pushed his cock into Lisa's pussy. There was a little more resistance because of the pressure that the dildo in Lisa's ass was putting against her pussy. Lisa moaned as Eric pushed his full 8 inches into her.

"Oh god...I've never been so full in my life." Lisa said.

"You've never played with a toy while with your husband?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled and shook her head.

"No. The first time that I ever had two cocks in me at once, one was a toy...the other belonged to Santa Claus...and my husband was sitting a few feet away watching. You aren't upset that Santa gets to do double penetration with me before you do, are you?" Lisa asked.

Mike smiled and shook his head.

"It doesn't bother me at all sweetheart. I want you to have a good time with Santa, it's okay with me if that involves some things that we haven't done together yet." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad you're not upset. As full as I feel right now...we will definitely be doing this together very soon." Lisa said.

Lisa looked up at Eric.

"As for you Santa...it feels incredible to have both you and the toy inside me at the same time, but now I want to know how it feels to have you fuck me like this." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"I'm very happy to help you with that." Eric said.

Eric started slowly fucking Lisa. She closed her eyes, smiled, and threw her head back.

"Oh my god...this is the best position yet. Your cock feels so much bigger with the dildo in my ass. It feels like you're going to split me in half." Lisa said.

Eric fucked Lisa nice and slow both to let himself enjoy the incredible feeling of her pussy on his cock, but also to delay his need to cum because he feared that it might be the last one he could manage and he still hadn't fucked Lisa in the ass.

"Santa would love to keep fucking you like this all night Lisa, but there's a good chance that the next time he cums will be the last time that Santa cums tonight. He might be able to get one more, but there's no guarantee. If you want Santa to fuck you in the ass, we'd better get to it." Eric said.

Lisa smiled up at Eric.

"As incredible as it feels to have you fucking me like this, I really want you to fuck me in the ass Santa. I think the toy that you brought me should have me opened up enough for your big thick cock now." Lisa said.

Eric pushed himself up off of Lisa and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Lisa sat up on the table and slowly stood up off of the dildo. She reached down, grabbed the dildo, and immediately put it in her mouth. She sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could and then licked up and down the rest of the shaft, tasting her own ass in the process.

"What position do you want to fuck my ass in, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"I want to see the joy on your face as Santa fucks you in the ass so let's get you on your back on the table." Eric said.

Lisa smiled. She sat down on the end of the coffee table, lay back, and pulled her knees up towards her chest to give Santa access to her asshole. Eric moved between Lisa's legs, he could see that her asshole was still gaping open from the dildo.

"Do you think we need lube?" Eric asked.

"Your cock is still coated in the juices from my pussy, it should be all the lube we need." Lisa said.

"Okay. Let me know if you want me to use more." Eric said.

Eric guided the head of his cock to Lisa's gaping asshole. He pushed the head in so that the crown slipped inside her. Lisa moaned and smiled.

"That's right Santa...fill my ass with your cock." Lisa said.

Eric pushed forward slowly. He found that it was pretty easy, having the dildo in her ass for a while had really paid off. When his cock was all the way inside her, Eric looked up at Lisa and smiled.

"That's all of it. How does it feel?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"It feels incredible. Now fuck my ass Santa." Lisa said.

Eric started slowly fucking Lisa in the ass.

"Oh god your ass is so tight." Eric said.

"Does it feel good?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"It feels incredible." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad you like how your cock feels in my ass Santa because I absolutely love it." Lisa said.

Eric continued to fuck Lisa's ass slowly for several more minutes. The dildo was lying next to Lisa on the table, Eric picked it up.

"You liked how it felt having both my cock and your new toy inside you earlier...let's see if you still like it." Eric said.

Eric pulled his cock most of the way out of Lisa's ass to give him room to push the dildo into her pussy. Lisa moaned as he pushed it in.

"Hold that in for me." Eric said.

Lisa reached down between her legs and grabbed the dildo around the balls to hold it in her pussy. Eric returned to fucking her in the ass. Lisa's eyes shot wide open.

"HOLY FUCK! THAT FEELS AMAZING!" Lisa cried.

Eric smiled.

"I thought you might like that." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I've loved everything that you've done to me tonight, Santa." Lisa said.

Eric continued fucking Lisa's ass and within a few minutes she was close to another orgasm.

"You're gonna make me cum again, Santa. I'm so close." Lisa said.

Eric sped up and fucked Lisa's ass faster, the change was enough to push her over the edge.

"Yes. I'm cumming." Lisa moaned.

Lisa's asshole clenched down on Eric's cock as her muscles contracted under the power of her orgasm, but Eric kept right on fucking her.

"Fuck...fuck yes...that's so good...fuck me Santa." Lisa said.

Eric could feel his orgasm approaching. As much as he wanted to delay it to continue enjoying Lisa's incredible body, he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Santa's gonna cum soon." Eric said.

"Cum in my ass Santa...fill my ass with your cum." Lisa said.

Eric sped up his pace and within a minute he was on the edge.

"Oh god...here it comes." Eric said.

Eric pushed his cock as far into Lisa's ass as he could and he let go. Lisa could feel Eric's cock shaking in her ass as he came inside her for the third time; once in her mouth, once in her pussy, and finally in her ass.

As soon as she saw Eric start to relax, Lisa pushed him off of her. She pushed him onto his back on the carpet. She knelt between his legs, bent down, and took Eric's cock in her mouth before it could go soft. She sucked and stroked it for all she was worth. To Eric's amazement she was able to keep him from going limp.

When she was certain that Eric's cock was going to stay hard, Lisa pulled her mouth away from it and moved to straddle Eric.

"Don't think that I forgot about the last thing on my list Santa. Remember? I said that I wanted to ride your North Pole." Lisa said.

Eric smiled up at Lisa.

"Be my guest." Eric said.

Lisa squatted down over Eric's cock; she used one hand to guide it into her pussy. She sat all the way down on it.

"God Santa...your cock feels so good." Lisa said.

"Your pussy feels incredible on Santa's cock little girl." Eric said.

Lisa smiled and started fucking herself on Eric's cock.

"I can't believe how many times you've made me cum tonight, Santa. It's incredible." Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"Santa always tries to make sure that good little girls get exactly what they want from him." Eric said.

Lisa smiled, reached down, and ran her hands over Eric's belly.

"You've done that and more tonight, Santa. I've had an incredible time." Lisa said.

"I still am." Eric said.

Lisa smiled as she continued to fuck herself on Eric's cock.

"Me too, Santa...me too." Lisa said.

Every few minutes Lisa alternated between bouncing up and down on Santa's cock and grinding around on it. Eric, amazed that his cock was still going after cumming three times, just lay on the carpet and let Lisa ride his cock however she wanted.

"You are absolutely incredible Lisa. You have an amazing body and sure as hell know how to use it." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Thank you Santa. I'm glad that you're enjoying fucking me as much as I'm enjoying fucking you. When I sat on your lap earlier and told you what I wanted I hoped to get some of it, but here I am enjoying the last thing that I asked for after having several special surprises added to my wish list." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"Santa can't ruin his reputation by not giving good little girls what they want." Eric said.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Eric lightly.

"What about naughty girls Santa? Surely I've been naughty enough to earn another spanking, haven't I?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled; Lisa really got off on him spanking her.

"I'll make you a deal Lisa, if you can make Santa cum again, he'll spank you as much as you want." Eric said.

Lisa smiled and kissed Eric.

"I'll take that challenge." Lisa said.

Lisa sat back upright and started really riding Eric's cock. After a few minutes she stood up off of Eric's cock and knelt between his legs. She started sucking and stroking his cock while massaging and squeezing his balls with one hand. After sucking Eric's cock for a few minutes she stood up and moved to squat over Eric's face.

"If I'm gonna be working your cock, you might as well be taking care of me too, right?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"That's only fair." Eric said.