Christmas Eve in June?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow...this looks hot...a poor defenseless naughty little girl laying naked across Santa's lap, ready to take her punishment." Lisa said.

Eric smiled; he placed his left hand on Lisa's back just as he had out on the couch. He placed his right hand on her ass and gently caressed it. Lisa moaned.

"Oh god Santa, I've been so naughty. I need to be spanked." Lisa said.

Eric smiled and drew back his hand. Lisa locked her eyes on their reflection in the mirror. Eric's hand swung down and delivered a swat to the left side of Lisa's ass. She moaned.

"Oh fuck, that looks so sexy. Do it again. Spank me again." Lisa said.

Eric drew his hand back and swatted Lisa on the right side of her ass. She moaned and then laughed.

"Oh god...I can't believe how sexy that looks. One more good swat to each cheek." Lisa said.

Eric drew his hand back and delivered a full force swat to the left side of Lisa's ass; she squealed with delight as she looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"Give it to me Santa...one more good one." Lisa said.

Eric drew his hand back and delivered a final full force swat to the right side of Lisa's ass. She moaned and then rolled over so that she was laying on her back across Eric's lap. She reached down and furiously rubbed her clit; within a few seconds she was cumming.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming on Santa's lap." Lisa squealed.

Once her orgasm passed, Lisa lay across Eric's lap breathing heavily. Eric smiled down at her.

"Did Santa give you what you wanted?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled, pulled herself up, threw her arms around Eric's neck, and kissed him.

"Santa, if all you'd done was show up in your Santa suit and fuck me once in front of the Christmas tree it would have been one of the most incredible nights of my life. I've had a fantasy about fucking you for a long time so that would have been enough. You did so much more than simply fuck me; tonight has been absolutely incredible. You've helped me live out every naughty little fantasy that I've had over the years about Santa, and a few new ones that I discovered tonight...getting spanked by Santa for example. Thank you for everything that you've done to me and for me tonight." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"You're welcome, Lisa. Since it seems like we're finished, would you mind if Santa grabbed a shower?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled, rolled off of Eric's lap onto her feet, and held out her hand.

"It turns out that we aren't finished just yet. Showering with Santa sounds like a great way to end the night." Lisa said.

Eric laughed, shook his head, and stood up; this woman couldn't seem to get enough of him. Lisa quickly helped him back out of his Santa Claus suit and pants and for the first time all night, Lisa pulled off Eric's Santa hat. She took his hand and led him into the master bathroom. She reached into the large glass shower and turned on the warm water. She put her arms around Eric's neck and kissed him.

"We helped each other get all sweaty and dirty so it's only right that we help each other get clean, don't you think, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"Makes sense to me." Eric said.

Lisa turned and stepped into the shower, pulling Eric along behind her. They stepped into the spray of the shower and let the hot water wash over them. Lisa started kissing all over Eric's chest and shoulders.

"I know that I've said this several times tonight, but thank you for tonight. This has been absolutely amazing for me. I got fucked by Santa Claus." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"I'm glad I could help." Eric said.

Lisa ran her hands over Eric's body while still kissing all over as well. She lowered herself to her knees and started kissing all over Eric's belly. She ran her hands up and down his legs and gently stroked his limp cock. She moved her head down and left a trail of kisses down the length of Eric's cock.

When Lisa got down to the head of Eric's cock, her tongue came out of her mouth, it slipped under the head, and lifted the head into Lisa's mouth. Lisa sucked Eric's flaccid cock into her mouth; she was finally able to take all of it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while allowing a few inches to slide out of her mouth before sucking it back in.

"That feels a lot different when I'm not hard." Eric said.

Lisa let Eric's limp cock flop from her mouth.

"Hard or not, I needed it in my mouth again. I hope you don't mind." Lisa said.

"Not at all." Eric said.

Lisa went back to sucking Eric's limp cock in the steamy shower. After a few minutes, Eric felt his cock stirring.

"Oh shit...I don't believe it." Eric said.

Lisa could feel Eric's cock getting hard in her mouth. As it grew she wasn't able to keep all of it in her mouth. She didn't let it out of her mouth until it was fully hard. When it finally came out of her mouth she looked at it and smiled.

"It's a Christmas miracle." Lisa said.

"If you plan to use it, we'd better get to it." Eric said.

Lisa scrambled to her feet, turned towards her husband Mike, leaned towards the glass wall of the shower, put her hands on the glass to support herself, and looked back at Eric.

"Come and get me Santa." Lisa said.

Eric moved behind Lisa and quickly pushed his cock into her; Lisa moaned.

"That still feels so good." Lisa said.

Eric, surprised that his cock had come alive for a 5th time when he thought it was done after he'd fucked Lisa for the 3rd time, put his hands on Lisa's hips and started slowly fucking her, savoring the incredible feeling of her pussy on his cock. Lisa looked through the shower glass at her husband Mike, the man that had made it possible for her to fuck Santa; she smiled.

"I love you baby." Lisa said.

Mike smiled.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Mike said.

Eric moved his hands up from Lisa's hips to squeeze her breasts as he continued to fuck her. Lisa dropped her head down to kiss Eric's hand. Eric pinched Lisa's nipples and gave them each a twist as he increased the speed that he was fucking her.

"Oh yeah...make me cum again...make me cum all over that big cock, Santa." Lisa said.

Lisa moved one hand down between her legs to rub her clit as Eric continued fucking her. After a few minutes of steady fucking, Lisa pushed her ass hard against Eric...taking his cock as far inside her as she could.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming." Lisa squealed.

Eric stopped thrusting long enough for Lisa's orgasm to subside and went back to fucking her. She moaned.

"Oh fuck I love your cock. It feels so fucking good. Put it in my ass again." Lisa said.

Eric pulled his cock out of Lisa's pussy and pushed it into her ass. He started fucking her now well-stretched ass. Lisa's fingers were going a mile a minute over her clit, soon she was cumming again.

"Oh fuck it's so good." Lisa moaned.

As incredible as it felt to be fucking Lisa's tight ass, Eric could feel his erection fading.

"I'm losing it...I'm not gonna be able to go much longer." Eric said.

"Fuck my ass for as long as possible." Lisa pleaded.

Eric continued for a few more thrusts before he felt he'd softened too much to push back in. His cock popped out of Lisa's ass. Lisa spun around, dropped to her knees, and sucked Eric's cock back into her mouth. She sucked it for about a minute before letting it fall from her mouth. She stood up and kissed Eric.

Eric could see that Lisa wasn't ready to call it a night. His cock might have been down for the count, but that didn't mean the fun had to end. He kissed Lisa and ran his hands all over her back and down to her ass. He kissed his way down her neck and onto her chest.

"Three kids and these are still perfect. You're a lucky woman, Lisa." Eric said.

Eric kissed all over Lisa's breasts and licked, sucked, and nibbled on her nipples. Lisa looked through the shower glass and saw her husband leaning against the wall; she smiled.

"I am a very lucky woman. I doubt there are a lot of women out there that would arrange for their wife to fuck Santa Claus the way mine did." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"Probably not, but I'm hoping that in the future there will be a lot more of them out there." Eric said.

Lisa laughed.

"I'll bet you do." Lisa said.

Eric enjoyed Lisa's breasts for a few minutes before moving even lower. He kissed his way down her tummy and then lifted Lisa's left leg up onto his right shoulder, spreading her legs, and letting him get his tongue to her pussy easily. Lisa smiled.

"Decide to try to make me cum again, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric looked up into Lisa's face with a smile.

"Santa's cock might be out of action, but his tongue still has some life in it. You've got one tiny little orgasm left for Santa, don't you?" Eric asked.

"Let's find out." Lisa said.

Lisa put her hands on Eric's head, leaned back against the wall, and threw her right leg onto his left shoulder so that her entire weight was on Eric's shoulders. Eric buried his face even harder into Lisa's pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." Lisa said.

Eric wrapped his arms under Lisa's thighs and reached his hands around so that his middle fingers were able to rub Lisa's clit as his tongue worked her pussy. Eric attacked Lisa's pussy with an urgency that hadn't been there before. The night was coming to a close and he wanted to make her cum one more time before it ended.

After several minutes of rubbing her clit with his fingers and licking and sucking her pussy, Eric felt Lisa's fingernails dig into his scalp through his hair as she came yet again.

"Oh fuck Santa...I'm cumming." Lisa squealed.

Eric continued eating Lisa's pussy through her orgasm and then for another minute or so after that to lap up all of her nectar. Finally he used his hands to guide Lisa's legs off of his shoulders and back to the shower floor.

Eric stood up and Lisa immediately kissed him.

"That was incredible. I've lost count of how many times you've made me cum tonight and this one felt just as good as any of the others. Thank you." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"You're welcome, Lisa." Eric said.

Eric and Lisa kissed and touched each other as the warm spray of the shower washed over them. Eric noticed a smile shoot across Lisa's face as she put her arms around his neck, kissed him lightly, and looked into his eyes.

"Santa, I know that I keep asking more and more of you, but could I ask for one more thing?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"That depends on what you want? Santa's poor cock probably won't be ready to go again until the 4th of July at this point." Eric said.

"What I want does involve your cock, and its current flaccid state is just fine...it might even help." Lisa said.

Eric was confused.

"What exactly do you want?" Eric asked.

"Would you...pee on me?" Lisa asked.

Eric laughed, pulled Lisa to him, and kissed her.

"Jesus woman...Mike said you were wild, but I had no idea. You really want me to pee on you?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I know that it's an unusual request..." Lisa said.

Eric smiled and shook his head.

"We're past me worrying about unusual requests at this point. Okay...as it happens I do need to go so if you want Santa to pee on you, let's do it." Eric said.

Lisa smiled, kissed Eric, and dropped to her knees in the shower. Eric looked down at her.

"So...um...what exactly do you want me to do? Where do you want me to aim?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled up at Eric.

"I want it everywhere; my face, my hair, my breasts, down between my legs. Just start at the top and work your way down." Lisa said.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm ready." Lisa said.

Eric reached down for his tired cock. He lifted it, aimed it at Lisa's pretty face, and released the tension that was holding back the contents of his bladder. A stream of golden piss shot out of Eric's cock and sprayed over Lisa's face. She turned her head, not to get away from it, but to get Eric's piss on as much of her face and in as much of her hair as possible.

After peeing on her face for a few seconds, Eric moved his spray lower and onto Lisa's chest. He made sure that his stream hit both of her nipples before moving side to side across her body as it made its way lower.

The last few seconds of Eric's stream were centered directly on Lisa's pussy between her spread legs. When she couldn't feel Eric's stream anymore, Lisa reached up with both hands and began rubbing the areas of her body that Santa had peed on. She opened her eyes and looked up at Eric with a smiled.

"God that was incredible. Thank you for that." Lisa said.

Eric shook his head.

"That was yet another first for Santa." Eric said.

Lisa leaned close to Eric's cock and kissed it as it hung below his belly.

"Your cock has been doing amazing things to me all night." Lisa said.

Lisa went to get up, but between the slippery surface and all of the energy she'd expended she nearly slipped. Eric grabbed her and helped her to her feet. She kissed him.

"Thank you." Lisa said.

Lisa turned into the spray of the shower to start rinsing off. She looked unsteady enough that Eric moved in behind her to make sure that she didn't fall. He used it as an excuse to get his hands on her body again. He rubbed his hands all over her, helping her rinse off.

As they stepped out of the shower and started drying off, it was clear that playing with Santa in the shower had expended the last of Lisa's energy. Her eyes were heavy and she was on unsteady legs. When they had both dried off Eric had to help support her as they walked from the bathroom back into the bedroom. She put her arms around Eric's neck and kissed him.

"I hope that when I wake up tomorrow that I don't find this has all been a dream." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"Santa is hoping the same thing. I've had an incredible time tonight Lisa." Eric said.

"So have I. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed it." Lisa said.

Eric laughed.

"I've got a pretty good idea how much you enjoyed it. I'd better get dressed and head back to the North Pole." Eric said.

Lisa smiled, leaned in, and gave Eric one last long slow kiss.

"Thank you for an incredible night, Santa." Lisa said.

"You're welcome Lisa, and Merry Christmas." Eric said.

Eric gathered up his Santa suit and headed for the bag with his regular clothes that he'd left by the back door. Mike helped Lisa onto the bed.

"I'll see him out and clean up the mess that the two of you made in the family room. I'll be back in a bit." Mike said.

"Okay." Lisa said sleepily.

Mike found Eric getting dressed in the family room.

"I know that she kept thanking you, but I want to thank you for what you did tonight too. Lisa kept throwing more and more stuff at you and you handled all of it perfectly." Mike said.

Eric smiled and shook his head.

"When you told me that she was wild I figured you were exaggerating to get me to agree to do this and that she'd be pretty timid when things got started. I had no idea that I would be spanking her until she came, getting my nuts chomped on, and peeing on her by the time the night was over." Eric said.

Mike laughed.

"Yeah, there were some surprises in there for me tonight too. I knew that she liked spanking, but I had no idea that she could cum that way or that she would get off so much on the idea of being spanked by Santa. We tried that nut thing once and I didn't like it so we haven't done it since. The whole peeing on her thing...that's totally new to me. She really seemed to enjoy it though." Mike said.

Eric laughed.

"I'm Santa Claus...I think if I'd punched her in the ribs and bit her shoulder she'd have loved it." Eric said.

Mike smiled and nodded.

"That could be true. You certainly fulfilled her Santa fantasy. Are you gonna be okay driving home?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm tired, but it's an easy drive, especially at this time of night. We're still on for tomorrow, right?" Eric asked.

Mike smiled.

"Absolutely. I can't wait to see Lisa's reaction when you show up for our Christmas card photos." Mike said.

When Eric was fully dressed, he made sure that he had all of his stuff back in his bag, and then let himself out the back door while Mike went about cleaning up the mess of bodily fluids and spilled lube in the family room. He threw the blanket from the couch into the laundry, put out the fire in the fireplace, and shut off the Christmas lights.

When the family room was cleaned up, Mike grabbed the dildo and bottle of lube that Eric had left for Lisa and headed to the bedroom.

Lisa was laying on her stomach on the bed when Mike came back into the room. She was still naked after the shower and it was easy to see why she was laying on her stomach, her ass was still red from the vigorous spanking that Eric had given her.

Mike put the dildo and lube in a dresser drawer and started getting ready for bed. Lisa had her legs parted as she lay on the bed and as Mike stood at the end of the bed to undress he could see his wife's pussy and asshole...they were both still gaping open from the fucking that she'd taken.

Mike flipped off the lights and slipped into bed beside Lisa. Her face was turned towards him, but her eyes were closed so Mike thought that she might be asleep. He leaned over, kissed her forehead and made himself comfortable to go to sleep.

"Mike." Lisa said softly.

Mike turned his head and saw that Lisa had opened her eyes.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Mike asked.

"Promise me something." Lisa said.

"Anything." Mike said.

"Don't ever tell me who he really was. Even if I ask, don't ever tell me. Let me just believe that he was really Santa. Okay?" Lisa asked.

Mike smiled.

"Of course, sweetheart. I think he must have been Santa. Who else could have given you a night like that?" Mike asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I can think of one person. My husband, the man that loves me enough to not only let me live out my fantasy...he tried to make it come true once before and he actually made it happen for me tonight. Thank you." Lisa said.

Mike smiled.

"You're welcome. Goodnight, sweetheart." Mike said.

"Goodnight." Lisa said.

Mike and Lisa were both soon sound asleep.

------

The next morning when Mike woke up, Lisa wasn't beside him in bed. He thought she might be sleeping in after the night she'd had.

"Lisa?" Mike asked.

"Over here." Lisa said.

Mike turned and saw that Lisa was standing in front of the mirrored closet door looking at herself in the early morning light coming through the window. Her night with Santa had left its mark on her. There were bruises in several places on her body, especially on her ass.

"Wow...Santa really did a number on you. Does it hurt?" Mike asked.

Lisa turned towards the bed and smiled at her husband.

"You know that oddly pleasurable kind of pain? That's what I'm feeling right now. I won't be sitting down much today though. My ass is pretty tender." Lisa said.

Mike smiled.

"Well...you did ask Santa to spank you until you were satisfied." Mike said.

"Oh I'm not complaining. These marks are proof that it really happened, that it wasn't all just a dream." Lisa said.

"We certainly can't let my folks or the kids see you like that. They were gonna bring the kids home between 8:30 and 9:00 and it's almost 8:30 so they could be here at any time, why don't you start getting cleaned up?" Mike suggested.

Lisa nodded.

"Okay. Even after showering with Santa last night, I still feel a bit funky." Lisa said.

Mike laughed.

"That's because you two got just as dirty in the shower as you did outside it. Hell, you had Santa pee on you." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"Yeah." Lisa said blissfully.

Lisa made her way into the bathroom to start getting ready. Mike got out of bed and started getting dressed. He heard the kids getting home so he went out front to thank his parents for taking the kids for the night and to get the kids started on putting on their outfits for the photos. The older two Sara and Michael would be able to dress themselves; the youngest, Jonathon, would probably need help. He then returned to the bedroom.