Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me?" Sadie asked Hillary.

"We both do," Hillary replied. "You're cousin just doesn't like to admit it. She is still trying to cope with what's happening between her and me."

"I do not want Sadie!" Ginny cried. "She's my cousin!"

"And if she weren't?" Hillary asked.

"No!"

"Come on, why don't you just admit it?" Hillary asked as she moved closer to Ginny and reached up and brushed her fingers against the girl's cheek. She wanted Sadie, but that didn't make her desire for Ginny any less.

"Get away from me!" Ginny cried, but she didn't pull back when Hillary leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips met and both women closed their eyes. They seemed to melt into each other. One of Hillary's hands found Ginny's pussy. Hillary rubbed her fingers gently through the soft down between the minister's daughter's legs, occasionally brushing against Ginny's clit causing her to moan. Sadie was watching them with big eyes when the tent flap opened.

"I knew it!" Heidi cried as she entered the tent. She was naked and smiling. Hillary's twin walked toward Sadie, but changed her mind when Sadie's eyes darted in fear. The poor thing looked ready to bolt! Heidi winked at her before moving to the others.

"Where is Michael?" Hillary asked as Heidi walked up behind Ginny and caressed the minister's daughter's ass. Ginny moaned.

"Sleeping," Heidi smiled.

"Party pooper!" Hillary laughed.

"Actually to be fair, I fell asleep first. Michael can really tire a girl out! I woke up because I was thirsty. I ran and got a drink out of the cooler and heard you guys talking."

"And horny bitch that you are, you just couldn't go back to sleep!" Hillary laughed.

"Do you two ever stop talking?" Ginny asked. The twin's looked at each other and grinned.

"It looks like I'm not the only horny bitch in the tent!" Heidi said, pulling Ginny around and kissing her full on the lips. Hillary moved close and the twins sandwiched the minister's daughter. Heidi's tongue danced in Ginny's mouth while Hillary kissed the girl's neck. Heidi squeezed the minister's daughter's ass while Hillary's hands played with both of the others' pussies.

Sadie was watching mesmerized. The sight of the three women, one of them her cousin, pleasuring each other had her both confused and excited. She'd been brought up to believe that making love was something you only did with the man you married and that it was a sin to have sex with a member of the same sex. Yet here these three beautiful women were and nothing they did seemed sinful to her. Exciting, erotic and even lustful, yes! But sinful? No.

"Let's lie down," Hillary said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Now what?" Ginny asked once they were all sitting on Hillary's sleeping bag.

"Well, I know what I want!" Heidi grinned and pushed Ginny into position aggressively.

"Hey!" Ginny cried, but instantly stopped protesting when Heidi's tongue found her clit. "Oh yeah!"

"Do you mind?" Hillary asked as she shifted until her pussy was only inches from Ginny's mouth. The minister's daughter didn't bother replying. She simply started licking Hillary's pussy, causing the twin to groan and cry out, "Heidi you have to let Ginny do this to you later! Her tongue is amazing!"

Heidi didn't reply, but Hillary could hear her twin moan. Heidi also moved herself until the three women were in a triangle. Hillary grinned.

"Do you want something?" she teased.

"Please!" Heidi gasped. Hillary shook her head momentarily and then spread her sister's legs and drove her tongue deep, just like Heidi liked. It wasn't long before all three were gasping and moaning.

Sadie watched as they neared their orgasms. She was panting because of her own excitement and was tempted to join them or play with herself, but she did neither. The latter because she'd never been comfortable doing it, even when she was alone. Sadie wasn't sure quiet why she didn't do the former.

Ginny came first followed quickly by the twins. Their three bodies rippled together in orgasm. The tent felt steamy to Sadie. It was warmer, but she knew that the heat was only part of it. Her own excitement was the rest.

"I want to feel that tongue of yours!" Heidi said to Ginny as she sat up.

"You're insatiable!" Ginny said tiredly, but she sat up as well. The two kissed briefly before laying down once more. This time Ginny's tongue found Heidi's clit. The twin enjoyed the feeling, but it was when Ginny started working her tongue into her pussy that Heidi started moaning.

"Didn't I tell you?" Hillary asked as she sat up.

"You were so right!" Heidi cried. Hillary smiled and moved so that she could now taste Ginny's pussy. Heidi fell on her twin's pussy as the same time. They were once again linked.

Sadie had a good view of her cousin using her tongue to drive Heidi crazy. Both seemed to be enjoying it immensely. Ginny's tongue was really long and for a moment Sadie wondered how it would feel.

'That's sick!' she thought, fighting against herself. She was sorely tempted to take off her clothes and join the others, but something held her back. She knew that part of it had to do with the fact she had remained innocent so long.

Truth be told, she hadn't been naked in front of someone else since she went through puberty, not even her mother. She was in most ways the innocent virgin people thought her to be. The question was did she really want to remain that way? It was all fine and good to admit her horniness and her desire to break away from the controlling male members of her family, but did she really want to give up her virginity to these young women?

Her thoughts were interrupted when her cousin started using her tongue against Heidi's clit once more. Ginny drove two fingers deep into the twin. Sadie gasped along with Heidi. Her cousin looked up at her when she heard. Her face was slick with Heidi's juices and her eyes glowed with excitement. Sadie had never seen such a lust filled expression before in her life!

"Come here!" Ginny demanded in a husky voice. For a brief moment Sadie began to move toward her cousin, but instead she quickly turned and slipped out of the tent. It was too much for her. Ginny saw and cried, "Damn!"

"Don't worry," Hillary smiled. "Heidi and I will keep you busy for the rest of the night."

"I hope so!" the minister's daughter cried as she leaned forward and thrust her tongue back into Heidi.

Hillary smiled. It was pretty obvious that whatever reservations Ginny had toward lesbian sex and possibly even incest had disappeared, at least while her lust flourished. The twin pushed a finger into the minister's daughter pussy. It wasn't difficult. It almost felt like Ginny's pussy was pulling her digit deeper. This was going to be one great night!

***

Sadie ran out of the tent and looked around. She had no idea where to go. She finally sat where the campfire was earlier, but the fire was no longer lit. It was too cold to sit out for long, so she stood once again and tried to decide where to go. She only had a few choices.

She could walk back to the car or go into one of the two tents. It was too dark to be wandering around looking for the car, so that left only the tents. She had no intention of return to the tent with her cousin and the twins. She knew what would happen if she did and she wasn't ready for that!

That left only the tent with Michael. The whole idea of sleeping in the same tent with him made her uncomfortable, but at least he was already asleep. She decided to give it a try. Maybe if she was lucky she could sleep, wake up early and slip out before he woke up in the morning.

"I hope Samuel never hears about this!" she said aloud, and then started giggling as she stood and made her way to the tent.

Michael was asleep in his sleeping bag. It seemed safe enough. Of course his clothes were piled in a corner, so Sadie doubted that he was wearing anything. She moved as far away from him as possible and tried to get comfortable, but one fact she hadn't counted on was that this tent was much smaller than the other. She could hear his slow, deep breaths.

It took a while, but Sadie was just about out when Michael rolled over in his sleep. His hand bumped her shoulder and she stiffened. Instead of moving away Michael moved closer and spooned Sadie. She froze, not sure what to do. She knew she couldn't sleep this way, but didn't want to wake him either.

Michael snuggled close and suddenly his hand was cupping her breast! Sadie started to cry out in surprise, but she bit her lip and stopped herself. She did not want to wake the twin's cousin now! There was no telling what he might do!

Sadie decided it was time to leave. She might be able to find the car in the darkness. It was worth a shot, besides she couldn't sleep like this! Sadie tried to extricate herself from Michael's grasp, but it wasn't easy since the last thing in the world she wanted was to wake him up. How could she explain this? The embarrassment alone would kill her!

"Damn!" she whispered when she realized that she wasn't going to be able to move away without waking him. It was the strongest curse she used aloud. She lay like that for a while at a loss as to what to do. She calmed slowly, but couldn't ignore the fact that Michael's hand was still on her breast. A thought hit her and Sadie suddenly got in a fit of giggles. "Well, at least someone finally got to second with me!"

Sadie knew of the bases from Tara, a friend from school. Tara loved to tell Sadie things like that and watch her blush. Some of the things the girl said would have made her father and brother insist Sadie change roommates and never talk to Tara again!

Michael was still breathing slowly. He was obviously still asleep. Sadie knew she had to chance waking him, but for some reason she didn't move. It took her a moment to realize that it was because she liked the feel of his body lying next to her.

It wasn't really a sexual thing. He was still in his sleeping bag and even the hand on her breasts simply rested there. She felt protected. Sadie liked the warmth of Michael's body. She knew it was just her imagination, but she felt loved as he held her like this. Instead of leaving, as she knew she should, Sadie enjoyed the feeling and slowly fell asleep.

***

Sadie woke up slowly. The sky was just starting to brighten as the sun slowly rose. She smiled at how good it felt to wake in someone's arms. That lasted only until her mind started working again.

"Damn!" she cried again as she stiffened.

"You're beautiful when you sleep," Michael said as he released her. She felt both relieved and disappointed.

"I'm sorry for sneaking into your tent!" she cried in embarrassment as she sat up. "I was just so cold and tired, and the others..." She couldn't finish.

"Knowing my cousins the way I do, I can guess what the others were doing," Michael smiled. "I would have moved away from you earlier, but you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you."

"I did sleep well," Sadie said, still blushing.

"Think we should get up and wake the others?" Michael asked.

"No," she replied. "I'm sure they were up late. They didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon when I left."

"Did you join them at all?"

"No!" Sadie cried.

"That's too bad," Michael shrugged. "My cousins are quite talented. I don't suppose you'd be interested in having some fun with me?" Sadie stared at him and shook her head.

"My brother was right," she finally said. "I shouldn't have come camping with you."

"Why? Aren't you having a good time?" Michael asked.

"Good time?" Sadie asked in disbelief. "I'm hung over and every place I turned someone is either fornicating or talking about fornicating!"

"The word is fuck," Michael said calmly. "Say it."

"I will not!" Sadie cried. Michael moved close and smiled sexily.

"Say it."

"No!"

"Say it or I'm going to kiss you," Michael said, now only a few inches away. Sadie's eyes were big once more. She felt trapped, but oddly not threatened. She opened her mouth to speak, but Michael stopped her by placing his fingers on her lips and adding, "Don't bother. I'm going to kiss you anyway."

"You wouldn't?" Sadie cried once Michael moved his fingers from her lips.

Michael didn't bother replying. He simply kissed her, only the kiss wasn't simple at all, or at least it's affect on her wasn't. This was nothing like the kiss Thomas gave her on her eightieth birthday! She felt it down to her toes and back! She moaned.

"Wow! That was amazing!" she said when he pulled back.

"Yes, it was," Michael said, sounding a bit surprised himself. "You're a very good kisser."

"It was only my second one," she admitted shyly. "It was much more enjoyable than the first."

"If you enjoyed that, then you're going to love this!" Michael grinned before kissing Sadie once more.

His lips brushed hers and then crushed hers as his tongue slipped into her mouth. This was a lust filled kiss and Sadie felt herself responding despite the fact that she knew it was wrong! She barely knew Michael! Of course, that didn't stop her from moaning again. A few moments later her tongue danced in his mouth with just as much fervor as his was dancing in hers.

She felt his hand slip under her shirt and caress her breasts but she didn't care. He had her so aroused! Michael's hand played with her heavy breasts and she kissed him with as much passion as she could muster. This time it was Michael who moaned.

"I want you!" he cried, unzipping his sleeping bag and then holding it open for her to join him. He was naked and Sadie could see his cock getting hard. It was the first one she ever saw in person and she lay there mesmerized! Michael saw her expression and added, "Come here and it's all yours! I promise to make your first time as good as possible."

Sadie's eyes moved back and forth between his cock and his face. Finally she got out of her sleeping bag and stood. Yet, instead of joining Michael she turned toward the tent's opening. She kept telling herself that she couldn't do it despite her desire.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Michael asked, his voice sounded disappointed. Sadie turned back and looked at him. Her eyes flashed with passion as she fought against herself. Michael held his breath until she finally groaned and moved back toward him. She knew the right thing to do was leave, but she just couldn't do it!

"I'm sure I don't want to! But I should!" she cried as she stripped off her clothes quickly and joined Michael in his sleeping bag.

"Wow!" Michael said as he watched her undress. Sadie really did have an amazing body! She surprised him by taking hold of his cock. She was a bit clumsy, but there was nothing tentative about her actions now.

"Michael, I want you," she said, and then swallowing hard added, "I want you to fuck me!" It was the first time she ever said the f-word aloud. It felt uncomfortable and scary in a way, but also liberating at the same time. "It might be wrong, but for once in my life I'm not going to care! I want you and you want me! For now that's enough!"

The odd part was that Sadie knew that deep down she meant it. She might be innocent, but that didn't mean she wanted to remain that way forever! Her wicked thoughts weren't that odd, at least not if what Tara said was true.

Watching the twins and her cousin the night before proved to her that acting on those thoughts and desires wouldn't cause God to condemn her soul to hell when no one was getting hurt. All she saw was passion and joy. There was nothing evil about that no matter what her family felt! This was a chance for her to step out of her sheltered life and do something crazy. She wasn't going to miss it!

"I hope this is real and I'm not dreaming!" Michael said, causing Sadie to laugh.

"You're not," she promised, stroking his cock awkwardly. Michael threw open the sleeping bag. Sadie asked, "What are you doing? It's cold!"

"I don't care!" Michael replied. "I want to see you. You have an amazing body!"

"Thank you," Sadie blushed. "Yours is very nice at well. Only..." She hesitated.

"What?" Michael prompted.

"Are all men as big as you?" Sadie asked, looking at Michael's cock nervously.

"No, they're not," Hillary said from the tent opening. "Cousin Michael has the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life." Sadie started in surprise and started covering up. Hillary moved into the tent and stopped her.

"If you want me to leave, I will," Hillary said softly. "The others are still asleep. I know you're a little uncomfortable with the idea of girls having fun without any guys, but if you let me, I can at least help you learn how to please a man."

Sadie looked at Hillary and stopped trying to put her clothes back on. She thought about the night before once more. She smiled and surprised herself by admitting, "I'm not necessarily against girls having fun. I think I just wanted my first time to be with a man." Hillary smiled sexily.

"Well then, what have you and cousin Michael done already?" she asked.

"Not much more than kiss," Sadie answered nervously.

"In that case, we'll have to move this along," Hillary joked. "But first..." The kiss the two ladies' shared was passion filled. Michael started stroking his cock as he watched. He was rock hard by the time they broke apart.

"Look at the size of that!" Sadie said in amazement. Michael just smiled and kept stroking.

"Slow down Michael," Hillary said. "You don't want to finish too soon!"

"I can't help it! Looking at you two like that is driving me crazy!" Michael gasped.

"Oh no you don't!" Hillary giggled and moved next to her cousin. She pushed his hand away from his cock and squeezed the base hard. Michael groaned.

"Oh don't be a baby!" Hillary teased, letting go of his dick. "Wouldn't you rather Sadie and I take care of this?"

"Please!" Michael cried. Hillary grinned as a plan popped into her head. She wanted to tease Michael to the brink. She was certain she could do it, but with Sadie's help it would be easy!

"Okay, but first you have to watch us take care of ourselves without touching yourself or us," Hillary said as she started playing with her pussy.

"Bitch!" her cousin groaned, causing Hillary to smile. Despite his reaction he must have liked the idea because he kept his hands at his sides.

"Sadie, come join me," Hillary said as she spread her legs wide, giving Michael as much to look at as possible.

"I can't!" Sadie cried. She was ready to have sex with someone. Maybe even two someones. Maybe even with one of them being a member of her own sex, but she wasn't ready to masturbate in front of people! She didn't even do it when she was by herself!

"What's wrong?" Hillary asked.

"I don't do that!" Sadie replied. "I mean, I tried once or twice, but I just can't seem to enjoy it."

"That's crazy!" Hillary groaned as she continued to finger herself. "I mean, it's no substitution for a good partner, but it's nice in it's own way. Besides, look at what it's doing to poor Michael." His cock was slapping against his stomach and his eyes were locked onto Hillary's busy fingers. "Come here and at least try!"

Sadie lay next to Hillary and tentatively brushed her fingers against her own pussy, but she looked very uncomfortable. Hillary sighed and reached over with her free hand. She placed it over Sadie's hand and slowly started directing the girl's fingers. It helped, but still Sadie couldn't relax.

"Michael, why don't you tell Sadie how she looks?" Hillary prompted.

"You're both driving me crazy!" Michael replied honestly. "Sadie, you have no idea how hot you look doing that!"

"You really like watching me do this?" she asked, only half believing.

"Of course!" Michael replied. "In fact, I'd love for you to open your legs a little wider to give me a better view." Sadie looked at him carefully before slowly letting her legs fall open. Michael groaned loudly.