Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" she asked, smiling tentatively.

"That's perfect!" Michael gasped. "Now use two fingers to stroke up and down the length of your pussy." Sadie smiled and did as he directed. Hillary nodded to herself and lifted her hand from Sadie's. The girl was ready to continue on her own. Hillary sat back and promised herself that she would remain silent for a while and see what happened.

"How this?" Sadie asked.

"Awesome!" Michael replied. "Now dip your fingers a little deeper with each stroke." She did it and was surprised by just how good it felt!

"Oh wow!" she cried. A moment later she moaned as her fingers started sliding more smoothly.

"That's it! You're getting wet!" Michael groaned. "I can even smell your excitement!"

"This feels good!" Sadie gasped out in surprise.

"It's going to get better, a lot better!" Michael promised. "Now use your other hand to start massaging your breasts." Sadie hesitated, but he insisted. "Do it! I promise you'll like it."

Sadie bit her lip hesitantly, but then started caressing her own large breasts with her free hand. She glanced over at Hillary briefly to find the twin smiling at her as she took care of herself. Hillary had two fingers in her own pussy. She was also alternating between her nipples, pinching each in its turn.

"Can I try that?" Sadie asked Michael.

"Please!" he replied quickly. Michael almost laughed because her question sounded so innocent, but he was too excited. There was nothing funny about this! It was all just so damn hot!

Sadie started gently pinching one of her nipples. It turned hard instantly. She moved to the other one and the same thing happened. Sadie had large areolas and her nipples quickly became thick and rubbery.

"Oh wow!" Hillary said, despite her promise not to speak. "I going to love biting those erasers of yours later!" Sadie groaned.

"Sadie," Michael said. "It time for you to push a finger into yourself. I want to watch you make yourself cum!"

"I've never done that before," Sadie almost whispered as she pushed not one, but two fingers into her pussy. She didn't go very deep, but the feeling was amazing! "I've wanted to for years, but I just couldn't do it without feeling so guilty!"

"What about now?" Michael asked. Sadie thought for a moment and then giggled.

"Right now, I'm too horny to feel guilt!"

"Good!" Michael grinned. "Now look into my eyes and tell me your wildest fantasies while you bring yourself off."

"Really?" Sadie asked, knowing he meant it, but afraid to voice what she considered her sick fantasies. Hillary decided to help her along.

"Right now I'm picturing you and I cumming hard together and then licking and sucking Michael's big cock to orgasm!" Sadie moaned as she pictured the scene.

"And I'm picturing you with your faced buried in a pillow while I slam into you from behind! You're crying out in pleasure with each thrust!" Michael added. Still Sadie hesitated despite the fact that her imagination painted the image so vividly in her mind. Hillary continued to describe her fantasy.

"After we make Michael orgasm we exchange a sloppy kiss and share his cum!"

"That's so nasty!" Sadie groaned, working her fingers faster and pinching her nipple harder.

"In my fantasy, maybe it's not a pillow you face is buried in. Maybe it's Hillary's pussy?" Michael offered.

"Oh yes!" Sadie cried. "I'd like that!"

"Me too!" Hillary groaned. She was nearly ready to cum!

"Your turn!" Michael said. He was obviously having problems watching without being able to touch.

"Well," Sadie began tentatively.

"Go ahead! The more perverted the better!"

"I'd like to feel Michael's big cock between my tits!" Sadie answered quickly, and then added in embarrassment, "I'm so bad!"

"Oh wow!" Michael groaned. "I would love to do that!"

"Not now!" Hillary cried. "Sadie, tell us more! That was good, but share something really nasty!" Sadie looked at Hillary through lust filled eyes. She felt something building inside of her that both excited and frightened her!

"I've never tasted..." she began, but couldn't finish.

"Go ahead, tell us!" Michael demanded.

"I'd like to taste both of your orgasms!" Sadie groaned. "I've never tasted cum before!"

"Come here and you can taste mine very soon!" Hillary gasped, now only moments away from her orgasm.

"You want to know something really sick?" Sadie asked. She was also starting to pant almost uncontrollably.

"Yes!" the cousins both cried out.

"I want to watch you two to fuck! I want to watch Michael's big thing pushing in and out of you!" Sadie groaned.

"Would you drink our mixed juices from Hillary's pussy afterward?" Michael asked.

"Oh yes! I would love that!" Sadie replied, surprised that she really meant it. She never felt so excited before in her life!

"Oh fuck! Too late!" Hillary cried, cumming hard. Her body shivered and shook. Sadie stopped moving her fingers over her own pussy as stared in amazement.

"I can't just watch anymore!" Michael cried as he moved quickly to Sadie. He kissed her deeply. "I want to taste you!" he added and he moved between her legs. His tongue found her pussy wet and willing! The lips were slightly swollen and his tongue roamed up and down the entire length.

"Oh my!" Sadie cried in shock, but Michael ignored her. Hillary recovered enough from her own orgasm to focus on Sadie again. She took her soaked fingers and thrust them into the girl's mouth.

"Here is your first taste of female cum!" Hillary said. Sadie's eyes grew big in surprise. Hillary's fingers were thick with her own cream. The twin smiled and asked, "Do you like it?" In answer Sadie started sucking the two fingers in her mouth madly!

"Oh wow!" Michael cried, looking up from what he was doing. "It certainly seems like she does!"

Hillary nodded in agreement and then climbed up and straddled Sadie's head. Her soaked pussy was only inches away from Sadie's mouth.

"Do you mind?" Hillary asked. Sadie drove her tongue deep into Hillary's pussy, causing the twin to gasp, "I guess not!"

Michael was going crazy as he watched! Sadie groaned and then gasped as Michael tongue found her clit.

"Oh my God!" Sadie cried and started cumming. She had her arms wrapped around Hillary's waist and she squeezed hard as she had her first orgasm ever! It lasted quite some time.

"Wow!" Michael cried as the cum literally sprayed from Sadie's pussy. Hillary saw and despite Sadie's grip was able to fall forward and get a taste.

She and Michael shared it sloppily. A few minutes later Hillary moved off of Sadie and kissed her gently. She continued doing this until Sadie finally started responding.

"Let's make Michael cum," Hillary said to Sadie.

"Please!" Michael cried and the two girls laughed. They moved around until they were both in between Michael's legs.

"Let me show you had to suck him," Hillary said, showing Sadie how to treat Michael's big cock. They took turns licking it and Hillary described some things that she knew guys liked.

"Some guys like to have you suck on the head," she said, directing Sadie. Michael saw and felt what she was doing and moaned loudly. "And some guys like a girl to lick underneath where it's sensitive." Sadie lifted Michael's heavy cock and licked the underside, causing Michael to moan again.

"What else?" Sadie asked, excited and curious.

"Play with his balls," Hillary smiled. "They all like that!" Sadie did as was directed while she continued to lick the underside of Michael's dick.

"She's very good!" Michael gasped out to his cousin.

"It's because she enjoys doing it," Hillary said knowingly. That's not something you could teach. The twin turned to Sadie and said, "Do you want to know what Michael likes best?"

"What?" the girl asked with eyes wide.

"He loves to watch a girl try and take his entire length into her mouth!" Hillary replied.

"Oh wow!" Sadie cried. "Can I try?"

"Sure," Hillary said. "Just be careful because Michael's dick is very long. You can't take it all the way in without gagging at least a little!"

Sadie nodded and placed her lips over the head of Michael's cock. She slowly moved down his length. She got about halfway down before she gagged slightly, but instead of pulling away she pushed further down! She was three quarters of the way down the length of his cock before she stopped.

"That's pretty good!" Hillary said, honestly impressed. Sadie pulled back long enough to catch her breath and then took Michael's cock back into her mouth, only this time she didn't stop until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"Holy shit!" Michael cried. "I think I'm in love!"

"She's a natural," Hillary said with a shake of her head. She then tapped Sadie on the shoulder and said, "Pull back." The girl didn't seem happy about it, but she did it.

"What now?" Sadie panted as she fought for breath. Her eyes were filled with lust.

"Now I say you wrap his cock up in your tits and bring him off," Hillary smiled. "It is one of your fantasies after all."

"Oh yes!" Sadie cried and did just that. Hillary helped the girl get the hang of it, but it wasn't long before Sadie was on her own, stroking Michael's cock with her sweat-covered breasts.

"I'm going to cum soon!" he groaned. Sadie looked over to Hillary.

"I want to try your fantasy when he does," Sadie said. "I want to share his cum with you!"

Hillary smiled and moved closer. She took a moment to kiss Sadie and then leaned forward and licked the head of Michael's cock each time it appeared from between Sadie's large breasts.

"That's it! I'm can't take anymore!" Michael cried.

Hillary backed off and let the first jet of her cousin's cum spray up onto Sadie's face. Ginny's no longer innocent cousin opened her mouth and accepted the next. Hillary waited until the third or forth jet before pushing Sadie's head out of the way and wrapping her lips around Michael's cock. She took in the rest of his cum and then lifted her head and smiled at Sadie.

Hillary reached out and wiped Michael's cum off of Sadie's face with one finger. Sadie grabbed her hand when she was done and licked the finger that Hillary used. The twin smiled as Sadie sucked her digit in and made sure she got all of the cum. The girl obviously liked the taste! This was a good thing, especially considering that Hillary still had a mouthful that she was planning on sharing.

"Kiss already!" Michael groaned, recovering enough to speak. "I want watch!" He was already stroking his cock back to life despite his recent orgasm.

Hillary looked at Sadie and waited for the girl to make the first move. It didn't take long. Sadie moved close, but instead of kissing her, she began rubbing her nipples against Hillary's.

"Oh yeah!" Michael cried. "Mash those tits together!" Hillary and Sadie hugged each other and did just that. The kiss that followed seemed natural. If Sadie was surprised by the cum still in Hillary's mouth, she didn't show it. The kiss was just as sloppy as Sadie fantasized, but it tasted far better than she dreamed!

The two ladies continued to kiss for a while. Michael watched and it wasn't long before his cock was hard once more. Hillary noticed first and reached out and caressed his balls while he continued to stroke himself slowly. Sadie eventually replaced his hand with one of hers. She caressed his cock with a lot more confidence then she did the first time.

They were enjoying each other so much that they almost missed the noise from outside. Someone was coming into the camp! Whoever it was made a loud racket as he came through the nearby trees. He obviously missed the path they'd arrived by the night before.

"Who could that be?" Michael asked, reaching for his clothes.

"Don't bother," Hillary said. "I'll go check. You two stay here. It's probably just Ginny trying to find her way back after going to the bathroom."

"I should go," Michael frowned, but again Hillary stopped him.

"Absolutely not!" she grinned. "It's been an amazing morning so far, but if Sadie leaves this tent a virgin, then something is terribly wrong!"

"But we still haven't finished all of the fantasies we mentioned earlier," Sadie complained, sounding disappointed as she watched Hillary stand. She was enjoying herself too much to care who was outside.

"Oh, we will!" Hillary promised with a sexy smile as she started throwing on the clothes her twin wore the night before. Her own clothes were still in the other tent. "And then some! But right now it's time for you to be alone with Michael. Trust him. He's a good man and a gentle lover."

"Michael, remember it's her first time," Hillary added as she smiled one last time and slipped out of the tent.

Sadie looked at Michael nervously once again when they were alone. It didn't really surprise him despite everything they'd already done this morning.

"We don't have to do this," he offered, causing Sadie to smile.

"I want to do it!" she replied. "I'm just a little scared."

"Don't be," Michael said, taking her into his arms. "I'll stop at any time you say."

"Any time?" Sadie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, up until I'm all the way in you," he replied. "After that I doubt I could stop myself if you wanted!"

"After that, why would I want you to?" Sadie giggled nervously.

Michael placed her on her back and started kissing her once again. He massaged her large breasts. His hardening cock rubbed against Sadie's thigh. He took his time, but it wasn't long before he moved between her legs. She opened them wide, inviting him to do what they both craved badly!

"Take my cock in your hand and rub the head up and down the length your pussy," Michael directed the girl. Sadie hesitated a moment, but then reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick. She stroked it once or twice before bringing it to her pussy.

"It's so big!" Sadie moaned as she brushed her lower lips with the head of his cock. She did sound a little scared, but mostly her voice held clear sighs of her desire and anticipation. Michael smiled and took a moment to kiss her.

"Let me know when you're ready?" Michael asked, feeling her juices coat the head of his cock.

"I'm ready!" Sadie cried instantly. Michael agreed with her. She was ready.

Sadie aimed his cock toward her depths and Michael pushed in gently. She gasped and panted with every moment that passed as more and more of Michael's cock entered her. It wasn't long before his cock bumped into her hymen.

"Last chance to back out?" Michael said gently.

"Please!" Sadie cried. "Don't stop!"

Michael pulled out slightly and she cried out in frustration. A moment later he pushed passed her hymen and her cries took on a different tone. Michael waited until she regained control and then started working his cock in deeper. He continued to move slowly.

"Michael! You're too big!" Sadie cried when his cock was about three quarters the way in. He pulled back a little and then pushed back in and she gasped. He did it again and her gasp turned into a moan. Michael continued stroking in and out of Sadie, faster and faster until he had a good pace going. His cock never went deeper than three quarters, but this was more than enough for Sadie.

He looked down at her and watched as her orgasm neared. Sadie's large breasted swayed with each thrust. Her eyes were open, but they were unfocused or focused inward. Sadie's lips were slightly parted and she was panting loudly.

"Oh yes!" Sadie moaned. "Oh yes!"

"That's it Sadie!" Michael smiled. "Feel me inside you! Let your orgasm take you! Let it go!"

"Oh my God!" Sadie cried.

Her body stiffened as her orgasm hit. She dug her nails into Michael's back and wrapped her legs around his, pulling him deep. She still couldn't fit all of him in, but she did take most of his length into her depths. Her pussy was soaked and felt like it was trying to milk Michael's cock. He had a hard time not cumming, but held off.

"That was spectacular," Michael said softly as her orgasm started to subside. Sadie was still shaking underneath him. He kissed her gently and started to pull out of her.

"No!" she cried, stopping him. "It feels so good in me! Don't pull out yet."

"Okay," Michael smiled, but then surprised Sadie by rolling onto his back and taking her with him. She was now laying on his chest, her pussy still engulfing his hard cock. This time she kissed him.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I never dreamed my first time would be so enjoyable."

"You're an amazing woman," Michael replied with equal gravity, but then lightened the mood by adding, "And you've got a body made for sex!"

"Oh yeah?" Sadie smiled, and suddenly Michael could feel her pussy bearing down on his cock. Michael moaned softly.

"Wench!" he joked, causing Sadie to giggle. He also reached around her and took firm hold of her ass with both hands and squeezed. It felt good to have her weight on him!

"You have strong hands," Sadie sighed, obviously enjoying the feel of them on her ass. Michael grabbed hold of her hips and slowly starting moving them so that his cock was slipping in and out of her pussy again.

"I want to watch you cum again," Michael said. She looked down into his eyes and smiled.

"I don't think I can take too much more of this!" she said. "One more orgasm like the last two and I'll be jello for the rest of the day!"

"Sounds good to me," he grinned in reply.

Sadie bit her bottom lip and once again squeezed down on his cock, only this time harder! Michael leaned up and took one of her nipples into his mouth. It quickly hardened into a nice size eraser. He licked, sucked and bit on it while Sadie started bouncing on his cock.

It wasn't long before she was smothering Michael with her breasts as her third orgasm hit. He was biting down hard on one of her nipples as she let loose! Sadie cried out, but didn't stop cumming. If anything, her orgasm became more intense!

"That's it!" Sadie sighed loudly as she was once again lying on Michael's chest. "I'm jello now for the rest of the day."

"That's okay. I like watching jello jiggle!" Michael joked. "And your jiggle is enough to make a man go crazy!" They both laughed and then lay there quietly, just enjoying each the feel of each other.

"What that noise?" Michael asked with a frown after a while. Sadie listened carefully.

"I'm not sure..." she began, but then she lost her color and added, "On my God! That's Samuel's voice! It must have been him coming through the woods!"

"Oh fuck!" Michael snapped, reaching for his clothes.

"Wait!" Sadie said, grabbing his arm. "Listen!" Michael did, but could make out the words.

"What do you hear?" he asked Sadie. She held her hand up for silence, but then started shaking her head.

"It sounds like your cousins and Ginny have poor Samuel in the other tent!" she laughed.

"He's protesting and asking about me, but it's a lost cause," she giggled. "There is no way he's going to escape the three of them anytime soon!"

"What should we do?" Michael asked, not sure how Sadie wanted to handle the situation. "We could get dressed and go back to the car?"

"Oh no," Sadie said confident. "I know exactly what I want to do!"

"What?" Michael asked with a frown. In answer, Sadie rolled onto her stomach and thrust her ass in the air.

"I want to fulfill that fantasy you mentioned earlier," she said, looking over her shoulder with a sexy smile. "I want to feel you slamming into me from behind! Only I don't want to bury my screams in a pillow. I want Samuel to hear them loud and clear!"

"Are you sure?" Michael asked.

"Yes," she answered confidently. "It's time for him to realize I'm my own person. Besides, I'm no longer a virgin and I want to feel what it's like to be taken by a man like this! My friend Tara says this is her favorite position." Michael looked into her eyes and saw that she was serious.