Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers

"So much for being jello for the rest of the day!" Michael teased.

"Just think about how much I'll giggle while we do this!" Sadie joked back. Her own words caused her to blush, but she obviously had no intention of backing off now. She knew what she wanted and Michael knew he was lucky to be the one she wanted it from!

"In that case," he grinned. "Spread your legs a little!"

Michael took a moment and leaned forward. Sadie spread her legs and he started licking her pussy. It was already a little wet, but in moments it was soaked.

"You really are very good at that!" Sadie giggled as he moved up. Her amusement stopped the instant he pushed the head of his cock into her. "Oh my!"

"Are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Sadie nodded, but then admitted, "I'm just starting to get a little sore, but don't you dare offer to stop!"

"Yes dear," Michael joked, but she squeezed his cock head with her pussy and he stopped thinking anything was funny. Michael groaned and started moving in slowly. Sadie pushed back hard, taking a couple of inches deep.

"Take me! Please!" she groaned. Michael growled. Sadie had a body to kill for, but he was just starting to understand that poor, little innocent Sadie was more than ready to let loose! She was no longer a virgin and she wanted to feel all life had to offer. His growl was his own almost instinctual need to fulfill her desires!

"My pleasure!" he cried, thrusting much harder than before.

"Oh yes!" Sadie cried. Michael pulled out and slammed back in. She cried out again, adding, "Take me Michael! Take me!"

He grabbed hold of her hips and started plowing in and out of her as hard as he could. His cock was now sliding as deep as it had when she came earlier, but that wasn't enough for Sadie.

"Keep going! I want to feel all of you in me!"

Michael shook his head, but didn't let up. So much for Sadie being innocent! So much for her soreness! She loved every moment of his cock slamming into her and so did he!

Michael stroked harder and deeper until he was fully in Sadie. She cried out in satisfaction when his balls finally started slapping against her clit!

"Oh Michael!" she cried, loud enough for her brother to hear in the other tent. "Fuck me! Take me! Make me cum!"

She continued to cry out with each thrust and didn't stop, even when she started cumming. Neither did Michael. He kept slamming into her, causing her to have another orgasm before the last one finished.

"Sadie! What are you doing?"

She looked up and saw Samuel standing at the tent entrance. Hillary and Heidi each were pulling at one of his arms, trying to get him back to the other tent. All three were naked.

"Cumming!" Sadie cried. "Again!"

"But..." Samuel began. Sadie cut him off.

"Little brother, get lost! I'm busy!" she cried, and then she looked at Michael who was slowing and added, "Don't you dare stop now!"

To say Samuel was stunned would have been a huge understatement! Sadie had never acted like this before! She'd never even called him 'little brother' before, though technically she was correct.

"Sadie..." he began, but she cut him off again.

"Little brother, be quiet!" she snapped. "I'm busy! You can watch if you like, but no more interrupting!" Samuel wasn't the only one surprised by the changes in Sadie. Hillary and Heidi were looking at her just as oddly. Michael would probably have been as well, but his orgasm was too close!

"Sadie! I'm going to cum!" Michael cried. She quickly rolled out from under him.

"I want to taste you again!" she cried, taking Michael's cock in her hand. She looked at Samuel with an angry defiance as she slowly swallowed Michael's entire length down her throat.

"Oh wow!" Heidi said as she watched.

"Wait until you feel her mouth on your pussy!" Hillary smiled. "Her tongue isn't nearly as wicked as Ginny's, but she more than makes up for it with enthusiasm!"

"You mean..." Samuel asked, his eyes still locked on Sadie who was now ignoring her brother as she stroked Michael's cock.

"Oh yeah," Hillary smiled sexily, remembering.

"Sadie...can't...hold...back!" Michael panted. Sadie took the head of Michael's cock into her mouth and picked up the pace of her stroking. Michael grunted once and then cried, "Cumming!"

Samuel shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't help but notice Michael's balls jump as the twin's cousin filled his sister's mouth with cum. He was both disgusted and excited at the same time. He didn't know what to do!

Sadie stood when Michael was done cumming and walked toward her brother and the twins. She smiled at Samuel and then moved to Heidi, kissing the girl with an open and full mouth.

"She's sharing Michael's cum with Heidi," Hillary said to Samuel, watching his reaction. Samuel stood like a statue. Hillary actually felt a little sorry for him. Sadie was basically letting her brother know as bluntly as possible that she was now her own woman. It was long overdue, but you couldn't help feel Samuel's pain.

"My sister is a slut," Samuel said softly.

"You know, your cousin Ginny's in the other tent," Hillary said, ignoring his comment. "You seemed pretty excited before when you saw her kissing Heidi. How would you like to go see if she'll let you fuck her?"

"She would never..." Samuel began, but then stopped and looked at Hillary.

"Maybe not if you tried on your own, but with my help?" the twin asked. Samuel shook his head. Yet, a moment later he allowed Hillary to lead him out of the tent and toward his cousin.

"Think you made your point?" Michael asked Sadie when Hillary and Samuel were gone.

"I think so," Sadie smiled.

"Did you need to hit him over the head with it so hard?" Heidi asked.

"You didn't seem to mind how I was doing it a minute ago," Sadie teased.

"True, but that's not an answer to my question."

"The answer is yes, I needed to do it as hard as possible," Sadie replied. "Samuel can be very stubborn."

"So now what?" Michael asked.

"Now," Sadie smiled. "We hope that Hillary and Ginny can help him cope with what he saw."

"It doesn't bother you that your brother is probably in the other tent fucking your cousin?" Heidi asked.

"Bother me?" Sadie frowned. "If I didn't think Samuel needed some time away from me to deal with what's happened, I'd been in there watching!"

"Maybe I should go help Hillary and Ginny with your brother," Heidi offered.

"You can in you want," Sadie shrugged. "But it looks like Michael is going to be a little while before he recoups. I was sort of hoping to see if twins taste the same."

"I wonder if we should ask our parents if we can camp out another night?" Heidi asked with a smile. "I've got a feeling that this camping trip is going to just keep getting wilder and wilder!"

"Let's see how Samuel fares later," Sadie replied. "But right now, I'd love for you to lie down."

"You'd better hurry," Michael grinned. "I expect that I'll be recovering soon enough."

"And after that I want him to cum in your pussy so that I can see what it tastes like!" Sadie said with a wicked grin.

"Hillary's going to be upset that Heidi gets to take her place in your fantasy," Michael joked.

"Why?" Sadie asked. "I'd certainly be willing to do it again with her." Michael shook his head and laughed. Sadie was certainly no longer the innocent girl who agreed to come camping the night before.

Sadie straddled Heidi's face and sighed happily when the twin's tongue found her clit. She rode Heidi's that way for a while. Michael watched, almost in awe. Sadie wore a sexy smile and her breasts swayed gently as she moved. Her eyes were closed and she occasionally bit her bottom lip as she moaned.

'I could definitely fall for her!' he thought. It only became worse when she fell forward and had her first taste of Heidi's pussy. Both women moaned and Michael felt his cock stirring. 'She's amazing!'

"Fucking yes!" they heard Samuel cry from the other tent.

"Looks like he's coping pretty well," Heidi offered with a laugh.

"Yes, it does," Sadie smiled. "I'm so glad my parents let me come camping!"

"Let's hope they let you stay another night!" Heidi moaned as Sadie' pushed her tongue deep once more.

"If they do, then we may have to call Herb and invite him," Michael said.

"Need reinforcements?" Heidi grinned.

"With four insatiable women? Most definitely!" Michael laughed. Sadie lifted her head from Heidi's pussy.

"Who is Herb?" she asked.

"You'll meet him later," Michael smiled.

"Let's just say that he's a lot of fun to have around!" Heidi giggled. "Of course, he has a thing for virgins and he'll be disappointed that Michael got to you first."

"I'm sure he won't mind being second in this case," Michael put in. "That is, if you want him to?"

"How would he feel about being third?" Sadie asked with a sexy smile.

"You wouldn't!" Michael said in surprise.

"Why not? I'm no longer a virgin and I think it's obvious that I like women as well as men," Sadie shrugged. "Why shouldn't I try incest? You all have done it."

"But with your brother?" Michael asked, still not quite believing.

"Jealous?" Heidi asked him. Michael frowned.

"You know, I think I am!" he said in surprise. For some reason the thought of Samuel and his sister together bothered him, even though Herb and Sadie being together didn't. It wasn't the incest part of it either.

"Worried that she and Samuel will bond in some special way and leave you out of the picture?" Heidi asked.

"That's it!" Michael cried, surprised at how easily Heidi guessed his problem.

"Oh, don't worry," Sadie smiled. "You were my first and I'll always have a special place for you in my heart."

"I want more than that," Michael said softly, realizing that it was the truth. Sadie looked at him oddly before standing and moving to him.

"Are you serious?" she asked. Michael nodded. Sadie's face lit up.

"Me too!" she laughed. "I just didn't want to say anything because I figured it would scare you or make you feel bad."

"So, what do we do now?" Michael asked.

"You kiss," Heidi snorted. "And then you come over here and fuck me so that your new girlfriend can taste you when she licks me like she promised!"

"I did promise," Sadie laughed. Michael shrugged, kissed her and then moved to Heidi. Sadie moved with him and directed his cock into his cousin's pussy. Michael pushed deep into Heidi and kissed Sadie again. He continued doing both until he was ready to cum.

"This is the best summer of my life!" he cried and then let loose with a load of cum into his cousin. She cried out and joined him.

"It's not over yet!" Sadie said with a sexy smile as she pulled Michael away from Heidi and took his place. Michael watched his new girlfriend licking his cousin and shook his head.

'It can't get any better than this! Can it?' he wondered, but somewhere deep down he thought it might. He had a week and a half left to find out. He couldn't wait!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers