Claiming Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow smile pulled my lips when I felt him begin to harden against me. I moved my hips ever so slightly, moaning quietly. He flexed his fingers, squeezing me gently. I continued to move my hips, slowly, enough that he could feel it, yet not enough to be noticable by those around us. And he continued to harden. "Hard for me again?" I murmured.

"Mm?"

I moved, bringing my head up onto his shoulder. I slid gently against him, making him moan. I released a calming breath. "For me?" I whispered.

He laughed softly, brushing his cheek against my hair.

I pulled myself tighter to him, tilting my head up, pressing my lips to his neck, inhaling his scent. "You smell like a man should smell."

"And how's that?"

I shook my head, inhaling. I nipped at his neck. "I can't describe it."

"Mm."

"But I can tell you what it does to me."

His hands moved up, his thumbs now just under my breasts. He squeezed me then, making me moan.

Though the last thing I wanted to do was to move away from him, I knew I needed to do just that. I brought my hands around to his chest, reaching up to kiss his cheek. Then I caught his hand and pulled him toward our table. I didn't sit though, instead I reached for my wine, taking a last, long swallow before setting it down. I squeezed his hand and released it. "Gonna find the little girls' room. Take care of the bill?"

"Sure."

I walked into the restaurant in a bit of a daze, not so much buzzed from the wine as dizzy with nervous excitement. I'd openly teased him, flirted with him. I'd gotten him hard. I had no idea how to face him now. I needed to though.

I peed and washed then I returned to the patio, finding him standing near the entry to the alley, his back to me. I have no idea what made me do it but I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, pressing my cheek to his back. His hand came up a moment later, closing over mine. We stayed like that for a few long moments before I pulled away. Without meeting his gaze I slipped my arm through his and began the walk to the theater.

I watched him from a few feet away as he bought our tickets. And I knew then that I wouldn't stop pursuing him until we made love, until I had him hovering over me, pushing into me, making me his.

He approached, looking shy. He shrugged. "Starts in a few minutes." I nodded. He brought his hand up then, drawing the backs of his fingers over my cheek. I released a breath I didn't know I'd been holding. "Okay?" I nodded, smiling, feeling surprisingly light. "Come on then." He brought his hand down to the small of my back and guided me toward the door.

We stopped just inside the theater, assessing the available seating. "How about there?"

I shook my head, my gaze moving. I led him to a row a few from the back. I don't much care for sitting too close.

While the previews played he said, "Should have gotten something to drink and some popcorn."

"Want me to go?"

He shook his head. "Any special requests?"

"Water?"

He nodded. "Be right back."

#

Though he'd expressed his disinterest in the movie when I'd suggested it, now, halfway through, he was wiping at his eyes, laughing along with the rest of us at one of the funnier lines.

"That is too funny," he whispered.

I nodded. "You'd think she's never seen a penis before."

"Oh, it's not that, it's that she's never seen one that big."

"I suppose you're right." I returned my attention to the screen. But a few moments later I leaned close. "Some women just really can't appreciate a larger man."

"Are you implying that you can?"

I reached for my water, my head shaking. A few moments later he returned his attention to the screen.

We stood when the credits began to roll. Outside, I took his arm. "That was pretty good."

"It was. Some of it was a bit far-fetched but... It worked."

I nodded. "A good romance demands that the girl gets the boy."

We walked the few blocks back to the truck, and as we began the short drive home I turned, leaning my head against the rest. "I had a nice time with you."

He smiled, briefly meeting my gaze. "Me too."

I took and released a breath, gathering my nerve, then I laid my hand beside his on the console, a moment later brushing my finger against the back of his hand. And I watched as his hand rolled over, palm up. Nervous, I pressed my fingertips to his then trailed them down the inside of his fingers once before bringing them back up. Then I moved them to the side and allowed them to slide through his, the touch altogether intimate, a lover's touch.

He curled his fingers, gently, capturing me. I pulled his hand up to my lips, watching him as I kissed the backs of his fingers, one after the other, lingering kisses meant to arouse.

We pulled up to the house a few minutes later, my lips pressed to the back of his hand. Gently he pulled free, breaking the spell. He turned the truck off and came around to get my door, offering me a hand, his gaze going directly to the crotch of my shorts. I shook my head. "Not supposed to look down there," I whispered.

He offered me his arm, both of us aware she was likely home, and that there was a chance she was watching.

As it turned out, she wasn't watching, at least it didn't appear as though she was; she was sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, an empty wine glass on the table beside her. I greeted her with a cordial smile. "Anything good?"

She shrugged. "So so." She turned her attention on him, offering him her lips.

I realized in that moment that she'd smell me on him. I turned, heading for the bathroom, my stomach suddenly nervous. As I peed, though, I rationalized that she'd probably assume he smelled like me because we'd been sitting close together for the past couple hours. But whether she suspected anything was going on between us or not, I still felt dirty. And I vowed that, until and unless they broke up, I would not flirt with him again. Much as I wanted him, I needed to keep my sanity.

#

I'd been a good girl for the better part of two weeks, mindful not to tease him, not playing along when, on the Saturday following our date, he slipped his arms around my waist, pressing his cheek to the side of my head. I'd simply turned my head, kissed his cheek, and slipped out of his embrace.

The following Monday, though, he'd come in from work, in a better mood than usual, and nuzzled me, making me giggle like a school girl. Then he'd pressed a kiss to my cheek before moving to lean against the counter, his eyes alight with life. "I had a new customer today." At my raised brow he said, "She was referred by James' new girlfriend."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "Pretty lady; blonde, slim, long, tanned legs..." He shook his head, smiling. "She wanted to know if I was seeing anybody."

I grinned. "Bet that felt good."

He nodded, grinning.

"What felt good?"

I felt my stomach fall, as I'm sure he did. I watched the look of anxiety work its way onto his face and, without thinking, I said, "He got a compliment today, from one of his customers." I shook my head. "I'm so proud of you."

I have no idea whether she actually believed me or not, but it seemed to mollify her. She left a moment later and he rolled his eyes. "Thank you," he whispered.

I shook my head. "For covering for you?" It wasn't actually lying. His brows drew and I softened my tone. "That was really uncomfortable, Nick."

"I'm sorry."

I gave him a sad smile. "You're worried about how your significant other would take a compliment from another woman, Nick. Think about that."

He stared at me a moment before nodding. "I know. I just... She's a good person."

I shook my head. "I have no doubt, but Nick..." I so didn't want to say the words. I shook my head, turning my attention back to the skillet.

#

On Friday evening, as we ate dinner, he said, "I broke it off with Melanie."

My brow went up. I hadn't consciously noticed, but now that he brought it up, I realized I hadn't seen nor heard from Melanie since... "When?"

"On Wednesday." I nodded slowly. He said, "What you said got me thinking."

I shook my head. "Nick..."

"Just hear me out."

I nodded. He said, "You were right; I don't want to spend my life with somebody that possessive." I opened my mouth to speak but he shook his head. "I'd have figured it out sooner or later, but thanks to your words of wisdom I saved us both a bit of wasted time and heartache."

I nodded once, hoping this didn't come back to bite me later.

"This is really good, by the way."

I smiled then. I'd made lasagne, from scratch. I'd sold a building this morning and decided to take the rest of the day off. I spent part of it working on our dinner. "I'm glad you like it."

He took another bite, his gaze going to the casserole, his brow going up. "Is this from scratch?" I nodded, smiling. He shook his head. "Wow. You are amazing."

I grinned now. "Just figuring that out?"

He shook his head, the smile leaving his face. "No, I've known ever since I can remember."

The words and his sincerity gripped my, leaving me speechless. I shook my head, holding his gaze a moment longer before lowering it to my plate.

After dinner he offered to do the dishes. I cleaned the table and the counters while he worked, and when we finished I suggested we watch the sunset.

He nodded. "Turn some music on? I'm gonna go change."

"Sure." I found a smooth jazz station and turned the volume up enough that we'd have some quiet background music outside, then I grabbed a couple towels, our wine glasses, and the bottle.

He caught up to me in the front room, taking the towels from me. He covered the chairs while I filled our glasses. I eased back against my chair with a sigh. "Another beautiful night."

"Pretty night, pretty music, pretty girl, good wine... I'm a happy man."

I met his gaze, smiling. "Yeah?"

He nodded, his eyes glowing in the early evening sunlight. He turned his gaze up, taking in the high clouds. "I didn't realize how stressed I was until she left."

I nodded, choosing silence. I turned my gaze to the skies, and we enjoyed the music and the sunset. I was supremely comfortable and content when, as the shadows began to grow, I felt his fingers run down my arm. I turned my head, returning his smile. "Such a handsome boy."

His smile morphed into a grin, his head shaking. "Know what would be nice?" I shook my head. He drew his fingers back up my arm. "A hammock, stretched between those two trees," he said, gesturing.

"That would be nice."

His brow twitched. "We could watch the sunset from there..."

"Together?"

He nodded, drawing a design on my shoulder with a fingerstip. "Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow."

I shivered. "In the mean time..."

He slid his hand over my shoulder, pushing my hair back then tracing the shell of my ear with a fingerstip. "Dance with me?"

I brushed my cheek against his hand, nodding once. He stood and offered me a hand, pulling me up and to him, his arms going around me. I sighed, laying my cheek against his chest, inhaling his scent then releasing a long breath, pulling myself closer to him.

"You smell like peaches," he whispered.

"You smell like a man"

He laughed silently, his chest vibrating against me. "That good or bad?"

I stood up straighter, nuzzling him. "Good," I murmured.

His hands on my waist, he squeezed me, gently, pulling me closer, pressing himself into me.

I nipped at his neck. "Hard," I whispered, moving against him.

"Mm. You seem to have that effect on me."

I kissed his neck. "Not supposed to want your sister that way," I whispered. He groaned, pulling me tighter to him. "You do want me, though, don't you, big boy?"

He moved then, trying to find my lips with his. I held him off, moving my lips to his ear. "You want to get into my panties, don't you, baby?"

He surprised me then, lifting me up off my feet. I shrieked, instinctively wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands going around his neck as he began to move toward the house. I wanted to kiss him in the worst way but I knew he needed to see. Instead I pressed my lips to his ear. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, suddenly drunk with desire.

"To bed," he whispered.

I nipped at his ear. "You need to be inside of me, don't you, baby?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"That's what I want too, baby. I want to feel you pushing into me," I murmured. "Where you belong."

He set me down and reached for my dress. I brushed his hands away, holding his gaze as I slowly lifted it over my head, watching as his gaze dropped to my chest. I reached behind me and unfastened my bra. It slowly fell away.

He shook his head. "Beautiful."

I brought my hands up to cup my breasts, my gaze on his as he took me in, as I pinched my nipples, releasing a moan. "Take your shorts off."

He met my gaze then reached down, unsnapping and unzipping them. I continued to hold his gaze as he slipped them down and off. "Underwear too," I said, holding his gaze.

A moment later they fell silently to the floor. I reached for him then, my gaze on his as I wrapped my hand around him, watching his eyes as I squeezed him. I bit my lip when it throbbed. "Thick," I said, my voice low.

He nodded, bringing his hands up to cup my breasts. "Soft."

"Take my panties off."

I held my breath as he did, as they slid down my thighs, pooling in a whisper at my feet. I released him and moved back until my legs hit the bed. I sat and slid further onto the bed, laying back against the pillows, spreading my legs for him. He followed me, kneeling between my thighs, his hands coming down either side of my head. I caught him again, squeezing him, stroking him, my gaze on his. I shook my head when he tried to kiss me. "Not yet, baby. I want to watch your eyes the first time you enter me."

He shook his head slowly, his eyes smoldering with desire. "So hard," I whispered. He moaned. I stroked the length of him, once, twice, then I pulled him down, hissing when the head touched my mound. I squeezed him and he pushed against my hand. I nodded. "Harder, baby." Again he pushed, moaning when I squeezed. "Like that?"

He shook his head. "So fucking sexy."

I nodded. "I know how to keep a man, Nick." I took and released a breath, still stroking him. "Come on, baby, show me how much you want me." Again he pushed at my hand. I nodded, pushing against him, angling him down lower. His groaned when the head slipped through my lips, parting them. Again I pushed against him, feeling him throb in my hand, his head shaking. "Yes, baby, show me." He pushed hard against my hand, his swollen head parting my lips, making us both moan. "Harder, baby." He pulled back then pushed forward. I released him then, my breath catching as he slid into me in one smooth motion, pinning me to the bed as I pulled my legs further apart, opening myself up to him. I caught his cheeks with my hands, forcing eye contact, nodding. "You feel so fucking good inside of me."

He sought out my lips then, his tongue finding mine, making me crazy with desire. He began thrusting into me, hard. I broke the kiss, my head shaking. Again I caught his cheeks. "Easy, baby. Make love to me."

He shook his head and lowered his lips to mine, this time kissing me gently, his hips beginning to move again. I pulled my knees back, moaning into his mouth as he filled me, stretching me.

I broke the kiss, moving my lips to his ear. "That's it, baby, show me how much you love me."

"I do love you, very much."

"I know, baby." I curled my fingers, digging my nails into his back, not hard, just enough for him to feel my desire for him. When he began to get carried away again I said, "Gently, baby. Make it last."

He shook his head but he eased up. Several minutes later, though, he was again thrusting, pushing me into the bed, making us both moan. He was beginning to get to me and I ran my hands down to the small of his back, pulling against him. "That's it, baby, make love to me. Show me how much you love me."

I was close now, but I wanted him with me when I went over. I pulled myself into him a few more times then moved my lips to his ear. "This is where you belong, baby, inside of me."

He groaned then, long and low, throbbing inside of me, sending me over. I pulled at him, holding him to me, wanting to be full of him. In the afterglow, he turned his head, searching out my lips, the kiss slow and deep and intoxicating. And when it broke, I ran my fingers through the hair at the back of his neck, pulling him to me, his face in my neck, mine in his.

"Too heavy?"

I shook my head. "I've been dying to have you right here for the longest time. I'm in no hurry to move."

He laughed softly. "Me either but my knees are starting to protest."

In one motion he rolled over, taking me with him. I smiled at him, reaching out to touch his lip, my gaze on my finger as I lowered my lips to his. I shivered, moaning as he slipped out of me. "We need a towel," I said, not wanting to but rolling off of him anyway.

I watched him leave the room and I watched him return, towel in hand. And I watched his face as I pulled my knees back and spread my legs, opening myself to him, pulling my hand away. He covered my sex with a towel-covered hand then met my gaze, his head shaking. "You are one sexy lady."

My brow twitched. "I'm glad you think so, because I'm really quite fond of you."

He smiled, holding my gaze another moment before moving it back down to my sex, concentrating as he cleaned me up. He wiped himself off then stretched out beside me, head on his hand. I rolled onto my side, snuggling up to him, slipping my leg between his. I smiled, tracing his brow then drawing my fingerstip down his nose. "Handsome boy," I whispered. "That was really nice."

"It was. Thank you."

I shook my head, the smile leaving. "Not gonna wanna let you go now."

He caught my hand, bringing it down, kissing the backs of my fingers. "Not gonna let you go," he whispered.

End