Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it when you order me around by the way," she said a deep purr in her voice.

"Good to know," I said.

I eased into her and felt her soaked pussy grip me tighter than before. I grabbed her hips and began to move. Sis clamped her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming. I hope you like it rough I thought to myself as I began to thrust hard and fast into her. A short squeal of delight escaped her lips before she cut it off. Without my asking for it she began thrusting her hips backward to meet me. Moments later we had a perfect rhythm going and her pussy was going to milk one hell of an orgasm from me. I was covered in a fine layer of sweat as I fucked her. I wanted to swat her on the ass but I was afraid she would lose it and start making too much noise. My hand moved of its own accord and the singular sound of spanking my sister echoed off the walls, SMACK! Sis didn't cry out but her pussy replied by squeezing me as she came. I fucked her harder now as I felt her cum. Now she was crying out and begging for me to drill her harder and faster now.

"Harder damn it," she cried. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

I pulled back and hammered her harder than ever. Her whimpers and moans were all the reward I needed. As I leaned over her my sweat fell heavy on her slick back. She was working nearly as hard as I was; sis was slamming her hips into me for all she was worth.

"Oh god I am going to cum," I warned her.

"On my back lover," she said to me. Lover, where the hell did that come from?

I thrust hard and deep into my sister. This was not going to be a onetime thing, I was addicted to her pussy and I think she knew it. Oh god I was so damn close. She wailed as my cock swelled up inside of her. She drove her hips backward harder still.

"Give it to me," she begged. "I want to feel your cum hit my skin!"

I drove on until I knew I was mere seconds away. I yanked my cock out; but instead of shooting all over her back, I grabbed her by the hair and turned her head towards me. Then I unleashed the full torrent on her surprised features.

"Take that you greedy slut," I said to her.

"UNNNNN... I deserved that," she whimpered.

She managed to close her eyes in time avoiding the sting of having cum in her eye. Sis also managed to open her mouth and catch quite a bit in and on her lips, tongue and throat. Panting I fell back and sat on the floor as sis greedily swallowed her payload.

"I think I need another shower," she said smiling at me.

"Go ahead, I will take one later."

"Aw, come on, you are covered in sweat and the water will feel real good," she said moving to kneel in front of me. "...And so will I."

"If I do that we will end up fucking again," I said wearily.

"Aw," she said moving to straddle me. "Is that such a bad thing?"

"UNNNNNN your pussy is still so hot and wet," I said feeling the heat of her.

"Yes it is and your cock will feel so good in it," she moaned.

"Damn it," I said as my dick swelled up on its own. "You win, go start the shower before mom gets home."

"Wee," she said as she leapt up and left the room.

"Aw shit, I have woken up a monster," I said then smiled. "Poor me, I have to fuck her again..."

Flash... You're It:

That evening my mother came home late from work. We had dinner waiting for her. She dropped her purse and smiled at us.

"You two are life savers," she said wearily.

"Well, we are here to help," sis said smiling as she fixed mom a plate.

"Yeah, if you need anything just ask," I replied pouring her a glass of wine.

"I could use a massage," she moaned. "I am so damn sore and stressed out just now."

"Sit down and I will do all the work," I said moving to stand behind her chair.

"Oh yes," she said as she plopped down in front of me.

She took off her jacket and tossed it to the floor. Then she leaned forward so I could get at her neck and shoulders. I began with her neck and damn was her muscles tight! As mom ate I worked out some of the kinks and felt her muscles begin to release some of their stress. Sis poured her two more glasses of wine and that helped a lot. Soon mom was moaning and after a fourth glass of wine she was unbuttoning her blouse and it followed the jacket onto the kitchen floor. When my hands touched her bare skin she let out a sound that was part relief and part sensual.

"God your hands feel amazing," she said her speech a little slurred now. "Too bad you are my little boy, if you were young and single I'd... oops sorry the wine is making me feel all naughty."

"It's okay mom," I said and sis just giggled. "Why don't you date someone?"

"Me, I'm old and ugly," she said her voice dropping to a mere whisper.

"Old and ugly, pfft you are as gorgeous as your daughter over there," I said as my fingers continued to work their magic. "She is a spitting image of a striking woman, you."

"Oh you are so sweet," she said as she undid her bra and she flung it into the growing clothes pile. "But look at these floppy tits of mine. They are hideous!"

She turned around and cupped her glorious breasts. They were a bit larger than sis' and had inverted nipples unlike her daughter's perky ones. I was tempted to bend over and suckle one but that wasn't going to happen. Fucking my sister was bad enough, but adding my mom to that taboo list was unthinkable.

"Smile," sis said as mom turned to face her. Flash! The hypno-phone was in my sister's grasp and the flash had caught mom in its wicked snare. "I want you to forget that he is your son, let out all the pent up frustration on him, then once you are satisfied go up to bed, fall asleep and remember this as one amazing dream."

"Come here you," mom snarled as she groped for my cock. She unzipped my jeans and freed it with amazing speed for a drunken woman. Then she had her lips around it in a matter of seconds. I hate to admit it but I was hard in no time.

"Damn it sis what were you thinking," I asked.

"She needs a big fat cock and you are the perfect candidate. Besides you are our protector aren't you? You are supposed to take care of us, no matter what."

"Just this once," I said as she began to deep-throat me. "God damn woman, where did you learn to suck cock?"

"I have plenty of experience in many things," she moaned. "Sucking cock is just the tip of this ice berg my little boy toy."

"Oh shit, you are curling my toes lady," I said not wanting to call her mom.

"Call me your little cock slot, my husband always did," she said before returning to burying my dick down her throat.

"Cock slot huh," sis said watching intently. "Maybe you should get on your knees slut."

"MMMMMMMM excellent idea," mom said without blinking. She got on her knees and continued pleasuring me. Sis in the mean time got behind her and unbuckled mom's slacks and had them off with a lot of help from her mother. We were both surprised to see that mom was not wearing any underwear.

"No panties," I remarked.

"Nope," she said as my cock popped out of her throat. "Just in case someone fondles me on the elevator or feels frisky in the office. I want to be ready and able to go at it in a moment's notice."

"When is the last time you got laid," sis asked.

"Not since my husband died," she said flipping around and raising her ass high in the air. "Drill my cunt, will ya mister."

"You heard her, fuck her hard and deep," sis demanded.

"Here goes cock slot," I said as I buried my dick deep in the womb I had come out of. Seconds later I had forgotten who I was fucking. Her pussy was nearly as tight as my sister's. I dug my nails into her ass flesh as I thrust into her. Mom wailed like nothing I had ever heard in my life. Her face was lit up in an expression of pure bliss. Then her eyes rolled up and her body shook. She had cum already? Three minutes later another powerful orgasm struck her then two minutes later an even stronger one. My mother was an orgasm factory, no wonder dad married her!

"So this is a onetime thing huh," sis said as she slipped a finger into mom's ass. Not surprisingly a minute later mom was climaxing again.

"Damn, if you keep that up I'm going to cum inside of you," I warned.

"Please shoot your load in me," mom begged. "Don't worry, I can't have any more kids, I'm fixed."

"Then your pussy it is," I said grinning like an idiot.

"Come on and fuck her, drive that fat cock of yours in that cunt of hers," sis said urging me on.

"COMING," I cried as I shot into that tight little pussy.

Mom ground her ass against me burying my dick as deep in her as humanly possible. Then she lowered her head and moaned low muttering to herself.

"What did you say," sis asked. "I couldn't hear you."

"I am in love with this cock, I said. I don't want this to be a onetime thing." Her voice was low and despondent. "It's been so damn long since I got fucked and this was beyond amazing."

"You heard her boy toy," sis said.

"Damn you," I said pulling my cock from her. I glared at my sister who just shrugged.

"You have a role to fulfill; besides I can help you get your revenge. Deal?"

"Deal," I said never hesitating.

"I won't be jealous when you fuck all those other girls."

"Other girls," mom said. "What's going on?"

"He has been treated like shit by a bunch of girls at school. He is going to use Uncle Carl's gift to control them and fuck each and every one of them." Sis said explaining my plan to our mother.

"Uncle Carl's gift eh," mom said smiling as she turned to face me. "You used it on me didn't you?"

"Yes, you have been hypnotized so that he could fuck you without any guilt on his part. But since he did such a good job you are hooked on his amazing cock."

"Yes I am," mom said. "I want it again and soon. But now I am sleepy and going to bed. Don't stay up too late."

With that mom rose and headed off to bed. Would she remember what had happened or would it just be an amazing dream for her? I had to wait and find out.

Losing It:

I took the phone from my sister's grasp and headed up to my own room. I was angry at her for misusing the phone. Sure mom needed to get some action, but not here at home. Besides I already had one cock hungry slut to deal with, now I might have two! I slept fitfully waking up often worried to death what tomorrow would bring. I even got up once to check up on my mom. She was sleeping and dreaming about what had happened in the kitchen. Her moans of pleasure were beginning to have an effect on me so I left and returned to my room.

The next morning I woke up dragging ass. I was tired as all hell but I got dressed and checked up on mom. She was in the shower and singing to herself as she washed herself.

"Mind if I use the toilet mom?" I asked.

"MMMMMM sure lover bear," she said calling me by the nick name she hadn't used in years.

"I am not a kid mom," I said as I walked in to relieve my aching bladder.

"Sorry, but I had the most amazing dream last night," she said as she scrubbed under her breasts. "It felt so real!"

"That's a good thing right," I asked as I pissed.

"You better believe it," she said happily. "All that nasty stress I have been carrying around is gone. I am actually looking forward to work."

"I am glad to hear it," I said lowering the lid on the toilet.

"UMMMM sweetie could you loofa mommy's back," she asked with a lilt in her voice.

"Sure, I can reach in and..."

"No I need you to climb in here and do it," she said a deep moan in her voice.

"Need," I asked.

"MMMMMMMM yes, I don't want you to miss any spots, you understand don't you?"

"Oh hell," I muttered under my breath. "Maybe I should..."

"Get in here mister, right now!"

"Yes maam," I said.

I stripped out of my pajamas and in a déjà vu moment opened the shower door. There was my mother naked in all her glory. I tried not to stare and failed utterly.

"Beautiful," I said as I slid in behind her.

"Aw baby, you think your mom is attractive?"

"Yes," I said as I began to scrub her back. She had the same ass as my sister, round, firm and worthy or worship. Damn my cock for getting rock hard at that moment. Mom stepped back and my dick slid just beneath her slit. I wasn't too surprised to find it hot, wet and slippery.

"Naughty boy, your cock is so damn hard," she said rocking her hips now.

"I should leave," I whimpered.

"Don't you move an inch, I need your cock again..." she moaned.

"Again, I don't know what you mean," I whispered in her ear as my arm went around her waist.

"You were the man in my dream," she moaned louder. "It was this fine cock that pounded my insides like no other man ever has."

"What about dad," I asked as she bent over offering up her slit to me.

"He's dead; you are the man of the house now. Do your duties and fuck me, precious."

Precious, that is what she called dad! I stood there and stared at her backside; her stunningly round ass and her puckered little asshole and beneath that the object of my desire.

"Do I have to beg for it? Will that turn you on? Okay damn it, please precious pound my pussy like you used to! Curse you I am only human, I need some loving for god's sake! Fuck me!"

"Damn you," I said as I plunged my wicked cock into my mother for the second time. "Take this you fucking cock slot!"

"YESSSSSSSSSS," she wailed. "Ram that cock into me... pound my pussy... treat me like the whore I am!"

On and on she cursed and flailed as one after another orgasms wracked her body. I yanked her hair as I fucked her. I crushed her tits in my hands, slapped her ass and she worshipped me for it. I even drove two fingers into her asshole and she denied me nothing. When I was close she begged me to suck my cock. I pulled it from her pussy and she knelt once more in front of me. Mom deep-throated me and swallowed without any problems my massive load of cum. As her throat muscles worked and I watched her swallow I knew I was trapped. She was beyond eager. She wanted to be subjugated and controlled. I didn't need the phone. Mom was a freak seeking a Master. Once she had greedily gulped down my load I grabbed her by the hair and looked her in the eye. As tears fell down her cheeks she locked her gaze with mine and smiled. It was a wicked smile but also I saw her desire for me there.

"I belong to you now son," she whispered. "Do with me what you will. I won't ever say no. Your every dark desire is mine to make manifest. Nothing is taboo with me and I will willingly obey any command."

"I have friends at school that are virgins," I mentioned and her eyes lit up.

"I will do all of them, singularly or all at once. Just order me and I will pleasure them as well as I would you."

"Even taking three on at once? That would mean..."

"Yes son, I will eagerly take a cock up my ass. Just like I did for your dad and his business associates; how do you think he rose in the ranks so quickly? I fucked them all."

"You are one sick bitch, I love you mom," I said pulling her to her feet and hugging her. The sensation of her tits against my chest set my hormones on fire.

"You are hard again; care to try out my ass precious?"

"No, I want to savor that moment when I am not rushed. I want you to kneel down and jack me off on your face."

"YES, I want to feel your cum splash against my cheeks," she said as she dropped down and began stroking my cock. "Come on you naughty man you, shoot that load all over me!"

I gritted my teeth and fought the urge to come for as long as I could. She used both her hands now and was flicking her tongue over the head to bring me off. The fiery light in her eyes was intoxicating. That unbridled lust that had been awakened in her held me spellbound. I wanted to cum all over her, no, I needed to. I grabbed her hair for leverage and to keep me from falling over.

"Damn you don't fight it, let it come..." mom cursed at me even though she was smiling ear to ear. "...You know you want to spray my face, humiliate me, so come on god damn it!"

"Fuck you... here... it... comes!" I howled at her.

She closed her eyes and aimed my cock. My sperm came in hard spurts and jets that covered the lower half of her features. I was panting and weak in the knees after that one. But she kept on stroking and now she had her lips wrapped around the head.

"I'm done damn it, stop, I don't have multiples like you..."

Oh but I did. I came a second time just one minute after the first one. This time mom got her load of cum to swallow.

"Shit," I cursed as I stepped back yanking my cock from her lips. But she already had what she wanted, my cum down her throat and a second climax from me.

"See, you can cum twice," she purred.

We finished our shower in silence. I left the shower once my hair had been washed and rinsed. I dried off and fled to my room. I dressed in record time and found sis in the kitchen ready for the bus.

"Told you," she said with a wicked smile.

"Fuck off," I snarled. "This is all your fault."

"True, but be honest, wasn't that the best morning ever?"

"God damn it," I said angry at her and myself for being weak. "Yes, that beat every Christmas and birthday hands down."

"Wait until it is the three of us," she said as she grabbed her backpack.

"What..." I said as I followed her out the door.

"Backpack," she said. I returned to grab my books when mom stepped down in only a towel.

"Have a great day at school," she said and blew me a kiss.

I left with mixed feelings. Mom and sis had become thralls to the phone and me by design. I was tempted to make sis and mom both forget and end this madness but my cock vetoed that immediately. I knew I could never quit tapping that pussy reserve. I was addicted to sex and to them. The day went by and I saw all the bitches on my list but I was still too tired to take advantage of them. That was until the end of the day and I had French class.

With my choice of attractive girls in the school, who was I going to sample first? I looked at my list and pondered. I was sitting in French class and I had my answer, I would fuck the French teacher. She was attractive and she would be tender and attentive to a young man. I was so fucking wrong.

Class was letting out and I stood waiting for everyone to leave. I had the phone in my hand and Ms. Harding was gathering up her things. I caught her just as she was turning around.

"Say cheese," I said.

"Oh Steve," she giggled then went blank.

"You have a free period next," I asked.

"Yes I do," she said.

"Good, where is a nice quiet place we can be alone and not disturbed," I asked.

"MMMMMM you naughty boy, follow me," she said with a gleam in her eye now.

I had never asked her for sex but she seemed to infer it from the beginning. We walked down the hall together and her entire demeanor was different. The way she walked was more sensual and the way she glanced at me was, well, like a tigress and I was the meal. Suddenly Mark Steins, the P.E. teacher stepped out and came walking towards us. He locked eyes on her and smiled.

"Hey Gloria, how about..."

"Not now Mark can't you see I'm busy with a student," she said shutting him down completely.

"How about after school?" he tried.

"No Mark, I have plans after school, I will be getting my 'pipes' flushed." Gloria said with a wicked grin.

"By who," Mark snarled knowing what that she was going to be fucking someone besides him after school.

"None of your business now piss off or I will tell everyone about your He-Man action figure collection." She threatened.

That had done the trick; Mark was gone in a flash and we were alone once more. Gloria took out her keys and hit the button that unlocked her minivan.

"This quiet and intimate enough for you Steve," she moaned.

"Yeah, it'll work," I said shaking nervously.

"Am I your first," she asked and I nodded, it was a small lie. I mean technically she was my first teacher, so I didn't feel too bad. "Why did you pick me?"