Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish it up early, we are going to the movies," I told her.

"What movie," she asked.

"I don't know, it's not like we are going to be watching it."

"MMMMM, I like the idea of being alone with you in the dark," she purred.

"Good, cause sister you are going to be sucking some cock and getting fucked like nobody's business."

"Do we have to wait?"

"Yes, I am wore out and not feeling well all of a sudden," I said. It was true I felt like a fever was coming on.

"You don't look well," she said touching my forehead. "Jeez Steve you are burning up!"

"I need to call my mom," I said as I felt worse by the second. I dialed the number but the phone almost fell out of my hand. Asuna took the phone from me and talked to my mom.

"Mrs. Osborn, this is Asuna Takahashi, I am on the bus with Steve and he is not well at all. Yeah, we are nearing Grand and Washington. Okay I will get him off the bus and you can meet us there, hurry! Come on Steve your mom is on her way."

Asuna pulled the cord and then we grabbed our stuff and got off at the next stop. My mom was there in five minutes along with the cop who tried to pull her over. The cop took one look at me and forgot the ticket she was going to write and helped me into the back seat of my mom's car. Mom waived off the offer of an ambulance. Ten minutes later I was stripped down, in my bed and drifting off into a very troubled sleep.

I woke up twice to throw up but once that had happened I fell into something like a nightmare. In the dream I was on fire, literally, and staggering through an old and darkling wood. As I moved, no pulled, in a singular direction I could hear the sound of running water not too far off. I gathered my strength and raced towards the stream fed pool. Once I could see it I managed to sprint and dive into the bitterly cold waters. I dove down and stayed there until the flames went out. But they didn't go out; instead they changed from ruby red flames to a sapphire bright aura around me. The water turned to ice and I was trapped. I thought that I would drown but instead there came a throbbing from my belly. Somehow I managed to look down and saw a ball of scintillating white light, about the size of a softball, just below my belly button. The pulses grew stronger and stronger until the ice exploded outward and I was free. I swam to the surface and the fire was gone. I breached the surface and gasped as the winter air filled my lungs. I felt reborn. It was as if every cell in my body was brand new.

I awoke to find my body and bed soaked. The fever had passed and my strength was slowly coming back. I peeled the sheets from me and headed for the bathroom. I started the shower and looked down at all the crud that had been excreted through my pores, it was disgusting. I smelled like a dead wet dog. I got in the shower and washed the crap off of me and stood there for a long time letting the water hit my body. I was alive and feeling better by the second. I heard my mom outside the bathroom door.

"Come on in, the fever broke and I am washing off the funk," I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"Thank god, I was so worried," she said as she came in. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I was talking to Asuna and suddenly I felt like crap. Then all the strength was leaving me. I managed to dial your number and well you know what happened after that."

"I am just glad you are feeling better, do you think it was something you ate?"

"I did throw up a few times, so maybe it was food poisoning."

"Whatever it was, I am glad you are better. Um, do you want somebody to wash your back?"

"Would that help alleviate any lingering doubts about my health," I asked her.

"Yeah, I could use a hug," she said.

"Come on in," I said.

I felt the chill of the shower door open and then my mom had her tits pressed up against my back. We never said another word. I turned around and she pressed her luscious form against my hard one. The kiss that followed was anything but motherly love. No, this was a hungry, soul wrenching kiss that kindled desire and passion. Foreplay never entered into it, I had her up against the back of the shower in no time and was pounding her tight little pussy for all I was worth. She could scream all she wanted now since her daughter knew and had caused this situation to happen. Man what a mouth she had on her! She cursed like a sailor as I took her from behind. Now was the time for me to take my full pleasure from my 'cock slot' mother. I eased a thumb into her ass and began prepping her for what was to come.

"Are you going to..." mom moaned.

"You bet your sweet ass I am," I said cutting her off.

"Thank god, it has been too long," she said.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart for me so I can get a better view," I ordered her.

"Yes Sir," she said reaching back and grabbing those beautiful globes of flesh. "How's this?"

"Perfect, here I come," I said pulling my cock from her pussy and pressing the head against her other hole.

"UNNNNNN, gods yes, push my precious one, push it all the way in," she moaned as my cock deformed her asshole.

"DAMN, so fucking tight," I moaned through clenched teeth.

"You bet it is, now fuck me, just like you did my pussy, I can handle it," she said through passionate gasps.

I pulled back and began hammering her nether region as hard as I could. God damn it was like a velvet fist around my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long. Mom had her fingers jabbing her pussy in the same rhythm as my cock in her ass.

"You better come for me cock slot," I said. "I can't hold out much longer."

"Don't worry I will," she said as her body began to shake. "I'm almost there!"

I pulled back and slammed my cock into her and her orgasm hit her like a fucking tidal wave. The way her ass squeezed me as she came pushed me over the edge. There we were locked together both climaxing at the same time. Somehow I managed to keep my feet and she was panting and moaning in my ear.

"Thank you, you have made me whole again. I have been so lonely and now, well now I have a fine young cock buried in my ass where it belongs."

"I am glad," I said. I didn't know what else to say to her.

We finished the shower and after we dried off she helped me change my bed. I threw on shorts and a t-shirt while mom put on one of dad's old button up shirts and nothing else. The shirt hit just below her ass cheeks and knowing her pussy was available so easily put a smile on my face.

"Your dad always liked me to wear his shirt like this; I hope it doesn't bother you."

"No, actually it makes me want to bend you over a piece of random furniture sometime in the near future."

"MMMMMM, you share your dad's desire for me, I love it."

"I'm hungry can you go fix me something?"

"Anything for you precious," she said and headed downstairs.

I followed her down. As I made my way down the stairs I wondered what the hell I was going to do. I had six more bitches on my list and a date with an ex-bitch on Saturday night. My dance card was not only full, but overflowing. I wonder what my dad would do. I stepped into the kitchen and mom had swapped out the shirt for just an apron. Her entire backside was visible and I could see her pussy juices glistening between her legs.

"Gods, what would my dad do in my situation?"

"You want to know what he would do, honestly."

"Yeah," I said as she turned around.

"Son of mine, he would say, get your revenge on each and every one of those fucking cunts that hurt you and fuck 'em until you drop."

"Wow, that sounded just like him," I said.

"Yeah, so what are you going to do," mom asked as she turned back to the oven.

"I can't disappoint dad now can I," I said grinning. "I will maintain the family integrity and fuck each and every one of them. Then I will make them forget and go on with my life."

"That's my boy," mom said without looking back. "He would be so proud of you."