Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I asked him to," Brandy said snippily.

"Why would do that," Mike asked her his voice dropping a full octave. "You gonna fuck him too?"

"I will sleep with whomever I chose," she replied her eyes narrowing. "You don't own me and I don't own you. So why don't you and Natalie go at it, again."

"She's not my type and we never hooked up," he replied. "She suddenly changed her mind, typical girl."

"Maybe she learned how small those Roids are making your dick," Brandy said with an evil smile.

"Fuck you bitch," he snarled and pushed passed us.

I had watched the entire exchange without saying a word. Brandy turned to me and smiled, there was no sign of the evil glint in her eye, and the girl was a fucking chameleon!

"So what were we talking about, oh yes, you took Natalie's virginity and in more ways than one I hear."

"Yeah," I said keeping my answer short and to the point. "She offered and I accepted."

"You left quite the impression on her," Brandy said. "All she talks about is you and your... cock."

"Eh," I said dismissively. "Girls exaggerate and I have no comment on the subject."

"No, boys brag and girls are quite exacting in their measurements. If she says you are hung like a bull then I tend to believe her."

"So what is it to you," I asked her.

"I want to ride the bull," she said licking her lips. "I am tired of guys who don't meat up to my requirements."

"Funny, you have treated me like shit for three years now and I am supposed to just give it up to the likes of you?"

"Yeah, something like that. Listen, I am not going to apologize for my behavior, but let's face facts I am the most attractive girl in the school. So do you want to fuck me or not?"

"Not, but I will give you number and if you want to call me and beg for it, then I might reconsider."

"You want me to beg for your cock?"

"Yeah, I want you to get on your knees and grovel for it."

There was a war brewing inside of Brandy and could see it in her expression. There was the desire for the cock she craved and her pride doing battle. I started to walk away when I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw the broken spirit in her gorgeous emerald eyes. Her body shook as she dropped down in front of the guy's locker room and begged for it.

"I need your cock," she whimpered even as several jocks stepped out. They were shocked and open mouthed as she declared her desire to be fucked by me. "Listen, I can't go another minute without it. I will do anything you want if you fuck me."

"Give me your panties," I said.

"Sure, they are yours for the asking," she said as she tugged down her gym shorts, stepped out of them and began tugging them off. There were ten guys watching her, including me, as her bare pussy came into view. It was the cutest little clam pussy I had ever seen. She even had it shaved bare of every speck of pubic hair.

"Damn, even your pussy is cute," I said.

"Thanks, I am glad you like it," she said blushing. "Here, my panties, now will you fuck me?"

"Yeah, now I will pound that tight little pussy of yours," I said as I took her by the wrist.

She had just enough time to bend over and grab her shorts before I drew her towards the nearest exit. We headed for the parking lot.

"Where are you parked," I asked her.

"Right over there," she said pointing to the Shelby Mustang. "Are we going to fuck in my car?"

"Yeah, in the backseat," I told her.

"I've never let anyone do that before, until now."

She hit the combination code on the pad located on the driver's side. It not only disarmed the alarm but also unlocked the car. She got in first and I followed. I closed the door and Brandy was already getting undressed. She was shaking she was so damn eager. I helped her with the sport's bra and I actually gasped when her tits were exposed.

"Damn," I said. "Is there a part of your body that isn't perfect?"

"Not that I know of," she smiled. "So you like my tits?"

"No, I adore them," I replied thinking my sister's were a pale comparison to hers.

"Can I suck your cock now," she asked sheepishly.

"Yes you can," I said grinning.

She helped me undress and when my underwear came off it was her time to gasp. Then she bent down and took it into her very talented mouth. I held her hair for her while she sucked me off, it was the least I could do. There was something about her angelic face with my cock sliding in and out of her throat. It didn't take her long to get me painfully hard.

"Can I fuck you now," she asked very nicely.

"Yeah, but take it slow, I want to savor this moment," I said.

"Of course," she replied as she straddled me.

She lifted up and I watched entranced as she lowered her soaked cunt down. Like a good girl she did it as slow as she could. Then the head of my cock was opening her up and we both moaned as I entered her. Brandy was a lot tighter than I expected. I assumed she had fucked most if not all of the football team. I learned later how wrong I was. She dropped down the last two inches and she let out a sigh of relief.

"You're inside me, finally," she moaned.

"What do you mean finally?"

"I have had a crush on you for years," she admitted.

"Crush, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Seventh grade," she said. "I saw you reading on the playground. There was a look on your face and something inside me just wanted to be with you. But I was afraid that the popular girls would make fun of me. I was trapped by my own popularity."

"I never saw it from your side before. That doesn't make up for what you've done though."

"Well maybe this will," she said as she began riding me.

"Damn your pussy is so fucking tight," I moaned.

"It should be; you're only the second guy I've fucked."

"Bullshit," I said calling her out.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me," she said as she continued to ride my cock nice and slow.

"Okay, let's say what you're saying is true, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't care if everyone in the school knows I want to be with you from now on," she said a tear running down her cheek.

I leaned up and licked the tear from her face, the salty taste was a stark contrast to the pleasure she was giving me. Then I kissed her. She didn't pull away; on the contrary she leaned into it and ground her hips into me as our embrace deepened. I closed my eyes and let all the sensations flood me. I felt her squeeze her pussy tighter around me and I moaned into her mouth. Since it was only fair to return the favor I flexed my cock and boom she came on the spot. I held her close as she convulsed on top of me. Her scream was captured by our kiss and passed into me. Once she had recovered, I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and began lifting and dropping her on my cock. Again she moaned into my mouth to keep from screaming. She broke our kiss as she leaned back so I could watch my cock pierce her to her core.

"You like," she asked in a husky voice. "Watch your dick as it drives into my pussy!"

"You are perfect you know that," I moaned.

"Nobody is perfect," she replied.

Oh but she was. I looked her over and took in every aspect of her beauty. Her tits were the same size and without a single flaw I could detect. As I fondled her ass I knew that it too was flawless. Then I looked into her angelic face. Her features, even twisted in the throes of passion, had no discernible imperfection. Her high cheek bone, delicate nose and that small mouth of hers with the puffy lips all set in an absolute perfect symmetry. I gazed into her almond shaped eyes and lost myself in their emerald depths. Suddenly it hit me; she was perfect and free of any mars or noticeable flaws. She had no birthmarks, scars or even a single pimple. Her hair had no dullness and I can't remember a time when she was sick from school. Her ears I thought to myself, maybe it is her ears that are hidden in that gorgeous red mane. I let go of her ass, very reluctantly, and ran my hands through her hair. She moaned as I parted her hair and looked at her ears. They were elegant and came to a noticeable point. Brandy smiled then and her entire face lit up in what to me appeared to be elfin glory. I believed just then that she could dress up on Halloween as an elf and nail it perfectly.

"What are you staring at," she asked as I began to kiss her neck.

"I think I am in love with an elf," I moaned.

"Elf, you think I look like a Tolkien creation?" She asked as she drove her hips down hard onto me.

"Yes, you are in my eyes complete and utter perfection," I told her. "I think I love you..."

"You hate me for years and now you are in love with me," she said softly.

"Crazy isn't it," I admitted.

"No, the insane part is that I have loved you all this time," she said as she began to cry. "Please, forgive me, I know you can't but I have to ask."

She began to sob and her body shook with the force of her sorrow. I held her tight again and kissed away her tears.

"I forgive you Brandy," I whispered. "God help me, but I forgive you!"

"I am so sorry I ever gave him my virginity, it should have been you. It has always been you!"

"I know, I wish I had known and we could have shared that. But from now on we will be together I promise."

"What about Natalie," she asked.

"I don't know, what about her?"

"I guess I will have to share you, huh."

"You are willing to have other women in our sex life?"

"If it pleases you, I will do anything for you," she said but I heard the words of the hypnosis speaking.

"Can I take a picture of you impaled on my cock," I asked.

"MMMMMM sure, just don't share it with anyone."

I grabbed the phone from beside me on the seat and aimed it at her. She leaned back so there was a better view of her pussy and my cock. Brandy cupped her tits and smiled brilliantly as I snapped the picture. Her expression went blank for a moment and then she was smiling again.

"Okay, now lift up your hair so I can see those ears of yours," I said directing her now. Snap, there was my little elf girl riding my cock. "Can you turn around so I can get a shot of that fine ass of yours?"

"You like my ass too," she asked as she spun around still impaled and faced away from me.

"I adore it," I said as she lifted her ass up a bit for the next photo.

Click, the next picture had her looking over her shoulder at me with a good two inches of my dick exposed from her pussy. Now she was riding me faster as the intensity of the situation increased.

"Do you want a picture of your cock in my ass," she offered.

"What," I exclaimed.

"If Natalie can take you up the ass, so can I."

"Brandy, this is our first time, are you sure of this?"

"Yes, I want you to remember this for the rest of your life."

"Only if you are absolutely positive," I said.

"How is this for positive," she moaned as she lifted up and off my cock and then she repositioned the head to the entrance of her ass. "Here goes," she said through gritted teeth as she let gravity do all the work and impaled herself once more.

Brandy's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip so hard it bled. But she took me in one long motion. In no time I was hilted in her formally virgin ass. She was panting and moaning as she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I did it, she mouthed to me.

"Gods lover, I am impaled on your cock," she said with a sense of wonder. "I never thought I would ever let anyone do this to me."

"Technically you did it to yourself," I groaned. "Damn your ass is so fucking tight."

"MMMMMMM good, I want you to shoot your load in my ass just like you did with Natalie."

"That won't be a problem," I said as she moved up and down even slower than before.

"Savor this moment; I may not let you do this to me for a very long time."

"I understand and thank you for this gift."

"Christ you are stretching me to my limits," she cursed as she dropped down again.

It was a slow and deliberate thing. Brandy lifted her ass up and I snapped a pic of my dick buried in her. Then when she was about half way up she would simply drop down. Each time she let out a little whimper and I grunted. It wasn't long before my cock grew inside of her and she moaned and begged for my cum.

"Give it to me," she growled now. "Shoot it deep in my tight little ass!"

"I will, I want to... god I needed this!"

"We needed this," she said correcting me. "Kiss me I think you are about to cum."

I leaned forward and our lips touched. Her tongue invaded my mouth and the coppery taste of her blood overwhelmed me. My tongue slithered into her mouth and she lifted up. She retracted her tongue and her teeth latched onto my lower lip. She dropped down and bit my lip causing me to bleed. Then her tongue was back in my mouth and our bloods mixed as she got ready to lift her hips one last time. I was so damn close. I focused on the sensation of her ass gripping me as Brandy rose up. Then she paused for a long moment and then dropped down. I cried out as my cock pulsed deep in her nether region. Brandy's body thrashed and moved as she came with me. I think I passed out. The next thing I knew I was sitting in the back seat and Brandy straddling me. She was facing towards me and my cock was deep in her pussy now.

"I think you blacked out," she said smiling. But this smile was free of malice and she seemed genuinely glad to be with me.

"I think I did," I said giggling. "You were too much for me."

"You mean my ass was too much for you," she said correcting me again.

"MMMMMMM is that your pussy wrapped around me?"

"Yes, you came hard but your cock never faltered so here I am."

"Sitting pretty," I said.

"Yes, will you shoot a load in my pussy for me?"

"Um, are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yes, I am safe," she said.

"Then, I need to have you on your hands and knees for it," I said in a gentle but firm voice.

"Whatever you want," she said happily.

She got onto her hands and knees on the seat and I moved in behind her. I eased into her slowly enjoying the view and her expression.

"I will never get tired of this feeling," she said adamantly.

"Tell me about it," I said as I grabbed her hips. "Ready, I am going to pound the shit out of you."

"Fuck me lover, fuck me like we are going to die tomorrow."

I did. I drove my hips into her as hard and fast as I could. We didn't care if the world saw us or her car shaking from our love making. This wasn't a marathon this was for the moment. Our moans filled the air and sounded really loud to me. The slapping sound of our bodies coming together was a sharp crisp sound in the air. We were both covered in sweat and I was panting in her ear as I fucked her.

"I'm close," she whimpered.

"Me too," I said.

"Cum with me, please," she begged.

I didn't reply I just thrust harder still. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed as I took my pleasure from her. She was moaning 'oh god' over and over as I thrust my cock into her core. Then as my cock swelled and threatened to overwhelm her she gritted her teeth and held on.

"Just a little longer," she said to herself. "He is almost... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Brandy screamed as I shot into her and she came seconds later. I ground my cock deep in her as I held on for dear life. I lay on top of her panting and wheezing. She was in the same place as I was. My heart was pounding in my chest as I very reluctantly pulled out of her. Brandy flipped over onto her back and her arms went around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her. I could actually hear her heartbeat and it was in perfect sync with mine. What were the odds I wondered?

"I need a shower," I said.

"We need one," she replied.

"Oh no, if we do that..."

Her kiss cut me off in a very pleasant way you understand. We got dressed and I found my sister two cars away standing guard. She was all smiles when she the two of us emerging from the Shelby Mustang.

"Nice, you look like hell, but happy," sis said.

"Thanks, we are going to slip into the gym shower," I said.

"Better be stealthy I think Mr. Mike is looking for the two of you."

"Great," Brandy replied. "Thanks for keeping an eye out for us by the way."

"You are welcome, besides I have always had a voyeuristic streak in me."

"You watched," Brandy asked stunned.

"Hell yes, you guys were hotter than any porn movie I ever watched."

"It's nice to know I have career choices," Brandy said grinning wickedly.

"Bullshit, like I would ever let that happen," I growled.

"Protective isn't he," Brandy said to my sister.

"You have no idea," sis replied. "I'll go distract Mr. Mike and you two shower, quickly mind you. I can't keep him away forever."

Sis stalked off and did whatever it was she could to keep the gym teacher at bay. Brandy and I showered in the girl's shower. It was unlikely if he did return the teacher would look in here. We were mostly good as we washed off the sweat and funk. We dried off and put our school clothes back on. We caught up with my sister in the hall outside the teacher's lounge. She was just coming out as we arrived. Sis was licking her lips and I saw some suspicious substance in the corner of her mouth. I made a gesture and she licked it away.

"Tell me you didn't do what I think you did," I asked.

"Nope, I did not suck off Mr. Mike to give you time for a shower," she said grinning.

"Yes you did you little slut," Brandy said smiling.

"Okay, you got me," sis said picking up her backpack from the floor outside the lounge. "Let's go, class is due to start soon."

"I am done for the day," I said.

"I have Chemistry and then practice," Brandy said frowning.

"Come by the house when you are done, I need a breather," I told her.

"You better rest, you are going to need it," Brandy said kissing my cheek.

We parted ways and I headed for home. As I rode the bus I kept thinking back to Brandy's words to me. She had liked me since seventh grade but she was afraid to say anything because she would lose the respect of the other popular girls. God how that galled me! Then I thought about my own situation. Would I have done any different in her shoes? Peer pressure was so rampant in school and we all just wanted to fit in. I didn't have an answer but I had forgiven her and I wasn't going to take that away from her. I was wondering about the effects of the Hypno-Phone. It seemed to remove any and all inhibitions, get the victim hot and bothered to no end and make them very suggestible. I was now afraid to use the damn thing anymore. I had more pussy than a man could wish for and to go further was foolish. So it was decided no more sex slaves for me.

"Hey Osborn, shouldn't you be in school," came a familiar female voice.

"Shouldn't you be on the street looking for customers," I shot back.

I felt more than heard her approach. Suddenly the petite little Asian girl was in my face, and god help me my phone was in my hand.

"What the fuck did you say to me," she said her features distorted in a fierce snarl.

"Smile for the camera," I said. Click, once again a gorgeous young lady's eyes went blank and then she was smiling at me. "Sit down and shut the fuck up."

"Yes Steve, I'm sorry about before I don't know what got into me."

"So what's your story, why do you hate me so much?"

"Story, hate you, I don't hate you Steve," she said laying her hand on my lap. "I have a part to play and if I don't I won't fit in. You don't know what it's like being the only Japanese girl in the school. I grew up being called slant eyed slut and worse. When I hit puberty and got tits and my looks improved I jumped at the chance to be popular. I am sorry I was so mean. I wish I could make it up to you."

"Gods, everyone wants to make it up to me," I said barely holding in the anger. "Tell you what, what are you doing Saturday night?"

"Homework, I have to keep up my grades so I can keep my scholarship," she said smiling.