Click Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who are you,' I asked looking down at the thing at my feet.

'I am S'Son'tuondai,' it said. 'I am a kind of diplomat for my kind.'

'I am honored that someone like me would draw the attention of the Formless.'

'We have been awaiting your arrival since your conception,' it said. 'We are eager to see the Great Old Ones to rule once again. If you need anything you have but to ask.'

'As a matter of fact there is something,' I said. 'Tell me about the Gray Council.'

I listened with great interest the intricate rituals that revolved around non-human politics. I now understood why they wanted me dead; I was a tipping point in the power struggle between the Sidhe alliance and the Great Old Ones. Apparently the human looking Sidhe hated the 'lesser' races who couldn't pass for human. They were allied with the Akhkharu, another ancient race who others would know as Vampires. To think that vampires and the very people who had inspired the legends of elves could be allied was disgusting. I guess I had accepted my non-human nature and there were others who needed standing up for against this alliance. I guess it was up to me. I stood up to leave when the Formless on the floor called out to me.

'Wait,' it said. 'We haven't concluded our business.'

'I don't understand,' I said.

'I have been authorized to give you a token of our alliance.' It said then pulled itself back towards the fireplace. 'Come forth it is time.' A second Formless crept from around the corner of the fireplace well hidden from my line of sight. 'Take out your crystal Master Osborn.'

'How... never mind, here it is in my back pocket,' I said and pulled it out. The second Formless came on relentlessly and touched my foot and then it began climbing inexorably up my body all the way up to the crystal. It pressed its body against the cold regular sides of the hexagonal rod and merged with it. It was like watching a sponge soak up water. The more of the Formless the crystal sucked up the darker the crystal got. The last was drawn inside and it was like holding a piece of Black Kryptonite in my hand.

'It is done, now you may return to the outside world and they will all know you are not alone.'

'Thank you,' I said. The thing simply slid between the cracks in the floor and disappeared. The presence in my mind was gone and I knew I was alone. I turned and left. The club was especially bright after the perfect darkness of room twelve. As I squinted and blinked my eyes caught sight of something on the floor, a ghost line. Oh it was faint but it was there nonetheless. I followed the line without acknowledging Isix at all. It leads directly to room one, the double doors were more elegant and the fittings appeared to be polished brass or gold.

"I am sorry young sir but you... I am sorry this room is currently occupied." A tall Sidhe said when I got too close.

"There is a ghost line that leads to this room," I said a little too loud.

"That is just a rumor young man," he said.

"No, I can see it," I said and this time the man's hand went to his mouth.

"What do you mean," he said from behind his hand. "You can see it."

"Silvery green, like a slice of viridian light," I said. All the color drained from his face as he looked around to see if anyone else had heard what I had said. Then he saw the black crystal in my hand, he stared at it lightless depths and made some sort of sign over his heart and then his head. Just then there was a commotion as who of all people should enter the club, Brenda and Arcana Blue. Brenda was wearing a splendid black spaghetti strap dress, while Arcana was wearing a tight red top and a short skirt. Arcana left Brenda's side and took her place at my side.

"Master," she said loud enough for all to hear. "The Osirins stand with you." Her hand reached up and touched the crystal. Then one by one seven other elders came forward and pledged their support to the Great Old Ones. The double doors opened behind me and a deep voice called out.

"What is the meaning of this, Jazrael it is good to see you."

"Father," Brenda said to the figure behind me. I turned to face him and was not surprised to see the dashing young man in the thousand dollar suit.

"Steven, what a pleasant sur... where did you get 'that'," he said his eyes locking on the black crystal.

"It was a gift from the Witness, and nine have pledged their loyalty to it."

"Is this true," he hissed. "Are you all so taken by this 'thing' that you would abandon the council so willingly?"

"We are tired of the heavy handed treatment of those poor souls who cannot pass for human," said the leader of the dragon tribe.

"The Great Old Ones ruled wisely until the Sidhe usurped them," said the elder of the winged folk.

"It is time we returned to the Old Ways," said a deep guttural voice. The crowd parted and the hulking form of the octopus headed figure strode into the club. "The Old Ways are better for all concerned don't you agree?"

"YES," the crowd said in one booming voice.

"Then I hereby dissolve the Gray Council and reinstate the Council of Twelve, are there any naysayers?" The hulking figure asked but no one spoke. "Well then, as the humans say, get your shit and get out. My first order of business is to appoint my son as representative of my tribe, who will second me?"

"Aye," cried the draconian. So before I could speak or react I was suddenly a member of the Council of Twelve. Jazrael aka Brenda took her father's position on the council seeing as no one would vote for him, too much bad blood. The drinks flowed and I had a woman on either arm. Isix and Arcana both seemed pleased to be in the limelight after the political fiasco I had wrought. I didn't know the first thing about being a council member.

"So who let you speak for the Osirins," I asked Isix.

"Before we left the island both Bennu and the High Priestess told me to support you in any way I saw fit."

"Bennu huh, so what tribe does she represent?" I asked.

"None, she is a living goddess among the Osirins."

"You are kidding right," I asked but Isix shook her head. Whoa, I almost had sex with a goddess! I knew she wasn't a real life goddess; it was just a title but still. I did envy the lucky bastard that nailed her. Then I thought about all the things she must have seen, done, and experienced. Now I really did envy him, whoever it was.

While we sang and danced the Gray Council vacated room one. Curious as to what it would be like to stand on a Ghost Line nexus I entered the room and saw the swirling vortex of power at the room's center. Surprisingly there was still furniture left and it appeared old and of very high quality. Then without a word Arcana Blue walked past me and picked up one of the chairs. She carried it to the room's center and set it down, right on the nexus point. Then Isix took me by the hand and led me to the chair where I was pushed down onto the seat. Isix straddled my lap and took my hand in hers. She singled out my right index finger and took her long talented tongue and began to flicker the tip. Then she wrapped her lips around the end and began to suckle it. My cock was hard in seconds flat and eager to take the place of my finger. Arcana knelt down and unzipped my jeans and freed my rigid member. Isix looked down and smiled. Then she spat on the palm of her hand and wrapped it around me. Arcana did the same and the two of them began to jack my cock. I moaned as they teased me then Isix leaned down and kissed me to keep me quiet. The acoustics in this room were superb and the slightest sound echoed off the four walls. At some prearranged signal Isix lifted up and Arcana guided me between the Isix's soaked pussy lips.

"NNNNNNNN," I grunted into Isix's mouth as she began to ride me slowly. It was exquisite torture to be so near to a mob of people and not be able to make a sound. Now Isix was groaning into my mouth as her orgasm crept up on her. She was slamming her hips down onto me as she got closer and closer to cumming. There were squeals of pleasure escaping our lips as we made love. Then she was arching her back and climaxing hard around my cock. Isix ground her hips against me as she came and her squeals became whimpers of contentment. Without a thought she was up and Arcana was taking her place. Just like before Isix took me by the hand and guided me up into Arcana. But this time it wasn't her pussy I was sliding slowing into, it was her tight little ass.

"My gift to you Master, my virginity, well the only one I have to offer you," she whispered in my ear. "Oh god you are so damn big!"

"Tight... your ass is so fucking tight," I whimpered. "I can't last long in your ass."

"Just take the pleasure of it," she said. "This is all about you."

She sunk down until I was hilted inside of her. Arcana's eyes were bright and wide with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Then she was moving up and down on me. She was taking her time but gods it felt amazing. I kept whimpering and fighting my orgasm as best as I could. Suddenly Arcana began moving fast and hard with her hips. Thrusting down with all the strength and speed she could muster.

"If you do that..." I warned her but she would have none of it. She kept riding me like some sadistic bronco driving her ass down harder and faster. I was seconds away from coming and I had to clamp my hands over my mouth to silence my scream. When the moment hit I wailed into my hands and felt each and every pulse of hot cum hit her insides. As I was catching my breath I saw the double doors open just a bit and a figure slip inside closing the doors behind her. For it was most definitely a her that crept into the room. A gorgeous angelic figure with long silver hair and dark feathered wings, she was one of the winged tribe and stunning to look upon. She prowled on tippy toes towards the center of the room. Arcana and Isix saw her approach and stood up to greet her.

"I am Rumiko, I am a Tengu and member of the eastern tribe," she said in greeting. Her features were Japanese except for the bright gold eyes and the silvery hair, the rest was all petite and well-rounded in all the right places.

"Why are you here," Isix asked smiling wickedly.

"I heard you and came to investigate," Rumiko replied.

"So you wanted to join in is that it?" Arcana asked.

"If he will have me," she said as she spread her wings to their full eighteen foot span.

"Well, this night is all about him," Isix said.

"I am sure we can fit you in," Arcana said.

"Where do you want me Master Osborn, or should I ask, how do you want me?"

"Here," I said standing up and offering her the chair. "Assume a pleasing position, if you please."

"What no foreplay," she said smiling as she sat down in the chair.

"Oh, I never said that, girls if you would please." I said.

Isix straddled the Tengu and planted kisses on her breasts and nipples. Meanwhile Arcana knelt between the girl's legs and began to make love to her pussy with her lips, tongue and fingers. Rumiko was far from quiet and I prayed the noise of the club drowned out her cries of pleasure or we would have an entire room full of people in here. There was only one thing to do. I grabbed her by her silvery hair and turned her head to the side and fed her my cock inch by inch.

"MMMMM... MMMM... MMM..." she moaned as I fucked her face.

"That's a good little slut, suck it and I will fuck that tight little pussy of yours until you scream."

Apparently she wanted to get fucked and bad. She gobbled up my cock like a giant worm and worked her tongue around it with great enthusiasm. Isix was mauling her tits and biting her nipples while Arcana buried her face in Rumiko's cunt. The poor girl didn't last long; her orgasm almost caused her to gag on my dick. Her back arched and she ground her pussy against Arcana's face. Isix stood up and off of the whimpering girl while Arcana wiped her mouth and lips free of cum.

"She's ready for you," Arcana said.

"Kneel on the seat of the chair," I said to Rumiko. She did so slowly but moved with great purpose. When she was ready I eased into her from behind without any warning. I filled her up in one long slow thrust of my hips. Then I began to take my pleasure from her one movement of my hips at a time. Her pussy was tight, wet and squeezed me with each forward thrust. Rumiko was a very talented lover. Isix and Arcana fell into a puppy pile on the floor. I grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting faster now. The chair creaked as I made love to her. She spread her wings at one point and began the flap them as she got close to her impending orgasm. I had to dig my fingers into her ass cheeks to keep from being blown back. Then suddenly she cried out sending out such a shriek that the entire club must have heard us going at it. I glanced over my shoulder at the double doors but they remained closed despite the level of sound Rumiko just let out. Was the music and noise beyond the door that loud or were they just being polite and not interrupting? I didn't care. I just wanted my private time with such a wonderful lover as Rumiko. I started thrusting again and she was soon moaning my praises, telling me how long it had been since a lover had made her come so hard and so quickly. Then she was slamming her petite body against mine driving me headlong towards one hell of an orgasm. She was using her pussy to its fullest capacity, squeezing me with each thrust into her and making slow circles with her hips with an ease that was amazing to be on the receiving end of.

"Are you going to rain on my wings," Rumiko asked.

"Anything you want," I said so entranced by her talented cunt.

"I am glad," she said as she took over and began thrusting, squeezing and moving with an eroticism that matched my own. "Tell me when you are ready Master Osborn so you may honor me with your rain."

She continued with barely a break, her body covered in a layer of sweat and by the looks of it she was gearing up for another powerful orgasm.

"Oh god that feels amazing," I moaned in her ear. "I am so fucking close!"

"Spray my wings Steven!"

I yanked my cock free and let loose pulses of hot cum that hit her upper back and ebony wings. I had cried out and given her what she wanted so badly. My knees almost buckled from that singular release of sperm. Damn, that was fucking amazing! Rumiko folded her wings, stood up and pulled me into a fierce kiss. That took off the edge of this newfound stress in my life. I was too young for so much responsibility! But that could wait until another day or better yet another night. I had to tell my mother and sister what was going on. They had the right to know what had transpired here tonight.

Rumiko took my hand and led me to an adjoining room; it was a private shower for the council members. Fantastic, I could wash the funk off and perhaps we could even have a second round. While she ran the water I stripped down and heard the soft pattering of other feet, Isix and Arcana arrived wearing only twin smiles. The four of us piled into the shower and began lathering each other up. This was going to be a long ass shower, not that I was complaining. Even as we washed off the old we were working on a new layer of love juices and taking turns in front of the shower head. I think we all came at least one more time. I know I came twice and the girls I lost track of their orgasms.

I stepped out of the shower on weak knees but with a huge smile. There were clean clothes set out for all of us which meant that someone outside of the room knew what was going on. We dried off, got dressed and headed for the double doors. But the council chambers was not empty, no indeed, it was occupied by a singular powerful figure.

"Father," I said seeing his imposing form.

"You do me proud son, consecrating this hallowed space with not one but three females. I couldn't have done better if I tried."

"I am glad, but I must admit I am a bit overwhelmed by this all."

"Of course you are you were raised among humans. I have much to teach you about my side of your heritage. But that can wait, I am sure your family is worried about you. Go home, finish high school and then we can talk. I want you to return to some normalcy, you are very important to me and to this city."

"I don't know what to say," I said. "But thanks for your understanding at this point. I look forward to spending time with you and learning where I come from."

Normalcy:

I returned to school the following Monday. Everybody was happy to see me return; even the guys who typically bullied me were concerned over my health. I reassured everybody that I was over the little bump and wouldn't be missing any more school. Brenda returned to her jock boyfriend and I returned to notching as many of the girls off my list before school ended. I wanted to forget my little visit to HIPS and get back to being a high school student. Though to be honest none of my classes posed a real challenge to me. The wealth of knowledge poured into my head was available at a moment's notice. I found my boredom rising with each passing day and my teacher's picked up on it. They weren't stupid and even the classes I once had difficulties with were easy now. Teacher's notice the subtle changes or in my case not so subtle shift in class. I did my homework, took my tests and went through the motions but my heart was no longer in the day to day. I wanted a challenge and there was only one thing I knew of that could do that now, Iron Heart. I began doodling in class, drawing schematics for devices, tools and computers. But there were also archaic series of symbols in patterns and forms that would augment those same devices. I knew I was turning into Uncle Carl but there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Goddamn it all to hell," I cursed underneath my breath.

"Steven, are you alright," Melanie asked from behind me.

"No, not really," I hissed. I was beginning to feel like a caged animal.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yeah, but not in class some people might notice," I said.

"Naughty boy, I've never done things like that before."

"Good, I'll be your first then," I growled as my anger and lust merged.

"I've heard all about you, virgin slayer," she said with a wicked tone in her voice.

So we made plans to get together after school was over. The wait would make it all the sweeter, once I had her notched on my belt that left just seven more. I was running out of time and had to expedite this or I would lose my window of opportunity. I knew that many of the other students were going out of state for college. I felt doubly pressured now to fulfill my quota. This wasn't about love or even lust now it was about filling the void that Brenda had left behind. I was going to take my anger and hunger out on them. Was it wrong for me to do so? I think I was way beyond right and wrong at this point. What was boiling up in me was something primal and didn't care if Melanie was a virgin or a complete whore. The bell rang and woke me out of my reverie. I got up and turned to ask Melanie about hanging out for lunch but she was already gone, damn. I grabbed my books and headed for my next class. I was walking down the hall when I heard my name called. I looked around and saw that the janitor's closet was open.

"Steve, in here... hurry!" Melanie said beckoning me to the tiny room. I looked around and when no one was looking I slipped inside. She closed the door behind me and in the darkness I heard the rattling sound of Melanie unbuckling her belt, then there was the soft rush of her jeans hitting her ankles. "HURRY, we don't have much time." Then I was unzipping my jeans and freeing my cock. I had to feel around blindly but what I found was amazingly erotic. Melanie was facing away from me with her jeans and panties around her ankles. I blindly guided my cock to her pussy lips, which were soaked. I eased into her slowly remembering this was her first time. She let out a guttural growl as I filled her up. As I began to move I heard her fingers working on her blouse. It wasn't long before she was guiding my hands to her bare tits. There were bigger than I expected and topped with puffy inverted nipples. Damn, her pussy was so fucking tight! I was stretching her out with each and every thrust.