Click Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

I heard mom get up at six o'clock and soon after the sound of the shower could be heard. I checked the schedule and it was mom's turn to be with me. I got up and headed for the bathroom again. I was thinking how nice an early morning fuck was going to brighten up my day and was rock hard by the time I reached the shower. I slipped in behind her and pulled her to me, my cock slid beneath her sex when I did so.

"Someone is up early this morning," mom moaned. I bent her forward and eased my cock into her without a single word. "UNNNNN Steve be gentle... oh god so big!"

"Shut up and take it," I growled in her ear.

"You're lucky I had a wet dream just before I woke up," she said as I began to thrust into her. "Oh yes precious fuck me good!" I did. I rammed my cock into her slick cunt hard and fast. I wasn't interested in any love play this was a good old fashioned grudge fuck. I just needed to get off and she was the instrument this morning of that pent up energy. The wet slapping sounds echoed off the walls along with mom's cries and whimpers of pleasure. I pressed her up against the wall of the shower and hammered her harder still even as her first orgasm was building. Mom's tits were pressed flat against the glass of the shower's wall. She even managed to find the strength to thrust back against me now.

"So fucking close, almost there... almost..." mom said as her climax crept up on her. Then she was bucking like a bronco as she came, cursing and moaning for all she was worth. I kept thrusting never giving a chance for her to rest as I took my pleasure from her. Mom was shaking like a leaf as I jack hammered my cock into her with a need and frenzy that surprised even me. She didn't seem to mind and when she could she squeezed her pussy muscles around me giving me that extra boost of pleasure. I thrust into her unrelenting as my orgasm built like a fucking tidal wave. Now I was the one cursing and growling in her ear as it built and built.

"Fill my pussy precious, spray my cunt with your cum," she moaned back. Then I reached the pinnacle and the wave came crashing down upon me. I came inside of her and mom ground her ass against me the entire time. "That's my boy fill me up!" I was panting and wheezing as I caught my breath.

"Damn," I said just above a whisper. "I needed that," I said as I pulled out of her. Mom dropped down onto her knees and licked and sucked me clean. Then she stood up and pulled me to her holding me tight.

"Morning sunshine," she said in my ear.

"I'm starved," I said and she giggled.

"Of course you are after an orgasm like that. I will fix you some food once we finish our shower."

Mom fixed pancakes for breakfast. Sis came down while I was eating and saw the food and smiled.

"You guys already went at it," Fiona said and I nodded. "It must have been one hell of a dream to get you up this early mister sleepy head."

"I've been up since three o'clock," I said and then closed my mouth.

"You must be wrecked after only getting a few hours of sleep," sis said.

"No, I'm fine," I said and left it at that.

"That's odd, I mean really strange for you to need so little sleep," Fiona said and then made the connection and her face went pale. "I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it."

"No, you are just saying what I've been thinking." I said. "Besides I have had quite a bit on my mind lately."

"Well spill it young man, there will be no secrets in my house," Mom chimed in.

"I am just worried is all. I don't even know how to say some of these things." I said and Mom gave me 'the look' so I decided to just come out with my concerns. "I know that you're pregnant mom."

"How the hell," she gasped. "It doesn't matter I will love him or her as much as the two of you."

"Whoa, when were you going to share," sis asked.

"When I was ready and not a moment sooner," Mom shot back. "What else is on your plate young man?"

"I am going to Japan next weekend and I am worried on how it will turn out."

"Japan," mom and Fiona exclaimed together. "When were you going to tell us?"

"Today, I had that meeting and it turned out very well indeed. They want to parade me around to others in my field and that sort of thing." I said. It was a kind of truth. The Grandmaster was going to parade me around like the golden goose to other Masters of the Order. I felt like I would be his pride and joy and he would be my mentor. Unless I was sadly mistaken and I knew deep down inside that I wasn't. My family was thrilled for me and I felt like I was walking on a razor's edge, one false step and it would be bad for everyone. Was I having regrets about joining the Order, you bet I was? I was terrified I had entered into something that could bite me in the ass. However, on the bright side the positive benefits were huge and couldn't be ignored. I could end up quite wealthy, mom could retire and sis could go to any university her little heart desired. The twenty million that was on the horizon would guarantee a prosperous future but I could earn more, a lot more. I didn't want to end up like Uncle Carl as some half-crazy recluse living in the middle of nowhere working on projects that no one would ever benefit from. I wanted my life to mean something.

"Anything else you want to talk about," Mom said. I shook my head and she smiled. "Good, now get moving or you will be late for school.

I turned in my math homework and got a smile from Mr. Harrower. Had he seen the gold ring on my finger? No one else seemed to notice or react to it. Were they afraid or just too preoccupied since midterms were on the way? Kevin passed me a note when the teacher's back was turned. I opened it and read the contents.

'I hate you,' signed Cassie.

I looked at those three words and was confused as all hell. Cassie was one of my female friends long before this entire phone thing started. She was one of those whose orbit didn't measure up to the popular kids. We had hung out since freshman year. Cassie was the girl next door; literally, she lived two houses down from me. She was cute in that simple home grown fashion with her dishwater blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. Nature hadn't been too kind to her in the boob department, if she was a B Cup that would be pushing it. But she had a real nice butt and long legs that went on forever. The thing that set her apart from the other girls was her nerdy interests. While other girls were primping and worried about make up Cassie was building her own computer from parts she ordered online. The in crowd was cheerleaders and basketball players, Cassie had a killer ranking on online first person shooter games. She was so down to earth it was scary. And I had been completely ignoring her since this fiasco started. I was a dick. I wrote her a note and handed it off to Kevin who passed it on. The note read...

'I have been a complete and utter idiot, forgive me.'

The bell for lunch rang and there was Cassie waiting for me at the door of the classroom. She was smiling and nodded as we walked together to the lunchroom.

"I forgive you," she said as we walked down the stairs. "And yes you have been a dweeb."

"I am so sorry, how can I make it up to you," I said. She leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"You can fuck me, I don't want to go to college a virgin," she said and licked my ear. I almost fell down the stairs I was so surprised. I looked at her and she was blushing and grinning to no end.

"That took a lot of courage," I said. "When... where...?" I asked.

"Anywhere, anytime and anyway you want to," she purred in my ear. "I don't care if you are the most popular man-whore in school you were mine first."

"Yes I was," I said and meant it. She and I had been friends for so damn long now she should have been my first.

"By the way, what the hell was that freaking formula you put on the board the other day?"

"Just something I had been working on in my head," I said and she smiled.

"You didn't answer my question, Harrower about lost his fucking mind when he saw it. And now you are sporting a new ring and it isn't a class ring. Want to share?"

"Well, you have to keep it a secret," I said and she crossed her heart. "Okay, you are going to hear about it eventually, the formula is for Zero Point energy."

"You are talking about limitless clean power," she said grinning. "That will change everything! You will put all those big companies out of business and make yourself billions!"

She was right; all those big companies would be out in the cold. That was why he had bought my formula; he didn't want to exploit it he wanted to bury it. I had been so fucking stupid! For all the knowledge in my head I had been played like an amateur and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. Cassie placed a hand on my shoulder when she saw how upset I was.

"You sold it to them didn't you," she asked and I nodded. "It's okay; you will come up with something else and not make the same mistake again. I have faith in you."

"I am glad someone has faith in me right now," I said. "I am not feeling it too much myself. I was such an idiot. I got so caught up in the moment to see clearly and you are right it won't happen again!"

"That's the Steven I know," she said. "Let's get some lunch and you can catch me up on your life."

Talking Japanese:

The two of us sat outside and ate, Cassie and me. We had five or six months of catch up to cover which included summer vacation and the first half of the school year. She wanted to know everything and that meant each and every sex partner I had been with. I told her everything except mom, Fiona and Carlotta, she wouldn't have understood or approved. I even told her that I had met my biological father. I left out the fact that he was the member of an ancient non-human race. She was happy for me. Cassie wanted me to seek out my dad and learn everything about him that I could. I nodded and told her that was part of my short term plan. Then we were talking about the future and college. We had both applied to Miskatonic University among other colleges. The first bell rang for class before we knew it. I gave her a light kiss on the lips and left for French class.

God but that kiss haunted me! I wanted more, a lot more; I wanted to devour Cassie from the tip of her head to the bottom of her feet! I guess it was the fact that she had come to me instead of me using the phone. She wanted me for me and not compelled by external forces and that was intoxicating. But I had to wait, draw it out slowly because there would only be one shot at a first time with her. I wanted this to be perfect. It was going to take time but it would be worth it. So I talked to Arianna and set things in motion.

The week went by slowly and the sexual tension between Cassie and I grew by the day. I think she knew what I was doing because she never complained she just let the energy build until it was ready to burst.

Each day was sheer torment but the two of us loved every minute of it. I'm not sure mom and Fiona were so happy to be cut off for an entire week but when I told who I was doing it for and why they never said another word of complaint. Friday rolled around quicker than I would have expected. Soon I would be heading off to Japan for three days along with the Grandmaster of the Order and other ranking members. When I got back I planned on consummating my lust for Cassie in an all-night sexual frenzy. She was in my thoughts all the time. I stepped out of school to find a car waiting for me. The chauffer stepped out and opened the door for me.

"Your bags are in the trunk," she said. She was a cute blonde wearing a finely tailored suit.

"Thanks, I guess we are heading to the airport," I said.

"Yes sir," she said as I slipped into the back seat. "Leave everything to me." She said as she closed the door.

It didn't take long to arrive at Arkham International Airport. The private jet was waiting on the tarmac. I wasn't sure what to expect but this was a bit over the top. Maybe I should get used to this sort of thing now. A burly man that topped well over six foot took my bags and led me into the interior of the plane. As expected the Grandmaster and his friends were already seated and sipping drinks when I arrived.

"Osborn, I am glad you are here," the Grandmaster said smiling. "We can leave now. I hope you did well on your midterms."

"Yes Sir," I said as I took my seat. "They didn't pose too much of a challenge."

"Well let's see if we can change that. I want to challenge your skills young man."

"I look forward to it," I said.

"Excellent, your payment has been sent to an offshore account," he said as the tall stocky man handed me an envelope. "All of the information is in there. Now let us relax and enjoy our flight shall we."

"Sounds good to me," I said as one of the stewardesses handed me a chilled glass of soda.

The long flight passed quickly as the Grandmaster and his companions shared stories about the Order and its future. They were all multimillionaires and well-connected not only financially but politically as well. My family would want for nothing after today. Our fortunes had changed for the better and it would only improve after this newcomer came into his office. When there was a lull in the conversation I took out my phone and began working on the Zero Energy power plant. Arianna seemed chipper as we worked together on a project. I was eager to earn my money and curious to see what other projects I might be working on for the Grandmaster. While Uncle Carl may like to work in the shadows I preferred to have my work recognized and utilized by the general public. I was well into my design phase when the Grandmaster stood up and moved to stand next to me.

"I am very impressed with your work," he said. "I have done a little research and apparently your sort of genius runs in the family." My blood went cold when I heard those words.

"How did you find out," I asked.

"I have resources you can't possibly imagine young man. Besides it isn't like your mother is invisible and her devices are absolutely superb."

"So you know who my mother is," I asked stunned to my core.

"Of course I do silly boy," he said. "That was simple to deduce, I mean it's obvious isn't."

"Not to me, I only discovered it a few months ago."

"Oh, that's interesting," he said and smile. "I may have to hire her to help with the Zero Point Energy source. Think of that mother and son working for the betterment of the Order."

"I'm not sure she would like that, she prefers her privacy," I said. The older man looked at me utterly confused at my statement. Then he returned to his seat and now I was the one that was puzzled by his reaction, he was talking about Carlotta right, or was he. Could he have been talking about my mom?

'Arianna,' I said silently.

'Yes Master,' she replied.

'Is there something about my mother I should know, not Carlotta but my mom?'

'That file is sealed but yes there is something about your mother. This is all I can tell you. Carlotta was badly injured shortly after the sisters returned from Ireland. Your mother gave blood to save Carlotta's life.'

'Oh my god,' I said and sat there in silence. My mom was infected with the blue stone too! She never said anything, I took her to my workshop and she never said a single word.

The rest of the flight was spent contemplating what I really knew about my own mother. How could she have hidden this from me? Why hadn't she become a recluse like Carlotta? What was different between twin sisters? I didn't get it at all. They were genetically identical but Carlotta had the experience of my father's rape that haunted her where my mom did not. That was the huge mitigating factor between them. Sisters or no, I loved them both for completely different reasons. Taboo or not, I can't imagine my life without them. The heart wants what the heart wants.

The plane set down on the island of Hokkaido. We had nearly seven hours before the ceremony to welcome the Hidden Master into the Order. The Grandmaster and his friends headed to their hotel while I decided I wanted to see the countryside. The last thing I wanted was to be cooped up inside a hotel room. So a cab was ordered and I got a breath of fresh air. The cabbie was an elderly Japanese man who took a nice circuitous route through the rolling hills at the edge of the mountains.

"Where do you want to go," he asked in broken English.

"I want to see what the tourists don't get to see," I said in flawless Japanese. It was the gift that keeps on giving, so now I could speak Japanese. Whatever else I may be I was slowly evolving into something greater than I was now. As we drove along I felt a pull towards the mountains above us. "Is there something above us?"

"There is a monastery young Master," the old man said. "I drive all the members of the Order when they visit the island."

"Take me to the monastery please," I said. The car changed direction and headed up a slow spiral into the hills. Then the hills gave way to a steep drive that led arrow straight to the monastery. It appeared through the tree line a great stone fortress quarried from native stone and fitted together with uncanny precision. There were lights in the windows and even as we pulled up a singular figure exited from the door built into the wall. She was slight of build and dressed in a bright blue kimono. She opened the door once the car had come to a halt.

"Welcome young Master," she said in greeting. "You are very early how may I be of help."

"I felt something as we drove near, I had to investigate."

"Let us entertain you and perhaps then you can get a better feel for this sensation," she offered. "The onsen, the hot spring bath is available if that sounds acceptable."

"Sounds wonderful," I said. She directed me passed a partitioned area of the monastery where it sounded like someone was having a good time. "Lucky guy," I said.

"Indeed sir, he is a new client and is being treated to our hospitality just as you are."

"Excellent," I said.

The hot spring bath was outside, steam rose in a soft cloud into the air. The girl helped me undress just as two other ladies in blue arrived. It was the second girl who had my undivided attention, the Asian girl with the bright green eyes.

"You," I said locking eyes with her.

"Master Steven," she said with a secretive smile. "It is my honor to be here to serve you. A Master of the Order and a member of the Council of Twelve, you have been busy."

"What are you," I asked as I slipped naked into the hot water of the spring.

"I am a soul rider," she said opening her kimono revealing the young firm body beneath. "Does this body please your senses? I hope it does, but if not I can find one more fitting."

"It is more than enough for now," I said.

"Good, now we can begin our little dance," she said as she moved in front of me. "I will look forward to this."

"Just be gentle," I said with a smile of my own.

The three of them were in the water now. One was at my back while the third was at my side touching my lightly on the arm. I moved to let the water travel up my body and savored its heat as it loosened my muscles. Then they were massaging, touching, kissing and tasting. I had promised Cassie that I would wait but I had not anticipated this.

"So you are here for the Hidden Master," the soul rider said. "He needs all the allies he can get."

"You know who he is," I said and she nodded. "He is in danger isn't he?"

"Yes, there are forces moving against him even as we speak."

"Great, I will have to tell the Grandmaster," I said.

"Be cautious who you speak to young Master, many lives rest on this razor's edge."

I took her warning to heart and decided to be patient and wait it out. Then my thoughts were drawn away to the delicate pleasures that were surrounding me. Soft kisses on my neck and gentle fingers touching, teasing and stroking. I didn't have to lift a finger they wanted to do it all, so I let them. It wasn't long before the green eyed maiden was mounting me. The other two continued to kiss, lick and suckle as the third rode me nice and slow. Sorry Cassie but I couldn't wait for us. The soul rider was squeezing her pussy with each upward movement. She definitely knew what she was doing. Then suddenly the girl sank all the way down and was looking around. I looked at her and noticed that her eyes were now brown.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers