Click Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is going on," she asked.

"I thought that would be obvious, what is the last thing you remember?"

"I was washing the floor for the ceremony tonight, but now I am being intimate with you."

"You can leave if you wish," I said.

"That would be rude, besides you are quite a lot bigger than most of my lovers," she said. I looked left and right noticing the girl's eyes were just a dark as when they first entered, the soul rider has left the building. I wonder where she had gone. Was she close and just watching? Or was she otherwise occupied, now that was the real question. She had an agenda and I wanted to know what it was. The girl began to make slow circles with her hips grinding against me. She cooed and moaned as she began to ride me again. The other girls looked at me and I waved them off.

"Thank you young Master," they said in an eerie unison as they got up and left.

"I take it the other man has need of their attention," I said as my partner began to thrust harder onto me.

"Yes, the Silent Bell indicated he has quite the appetite for feminine flesh. You are generous to share you didn't need to."

"I am content with you," I said as I cupped her firm young tits. "Besides I have to save some energy for the meeting tonight. It would be unseemly to appear over fatigued from coupling so many pretty young things."

"You think I'm pretty," she asked. "Good, I think you are the most handsome young man I have had the pleasure to um pleasure."

The love play took on a fiercer aspect suddenly. I stood up impaling her to her core. The young lady wrapped her legs around me and let me take complete control. I set her down on the edge of the pool and began to slowly but savagely fuck her. Each thrust was rewarded with a grunt of pleasure from the petite Japanese girl. She urged me on with both subtle and not so subtle cues. She was grinding against me now as our passion grew hotter by the second. The week of abstinence took its toll as I began pounding her harder and faster now. The nameless girl cried out as she came but I kept on pummeling her pussy for all I was worth. I was so damn close and couldn't stop if I wanted to. God help me but I ignored her pleas for a break and then it was me who was crying out as I shot my load into her tight little pussy. We were both panting and gasping as we slipped into the hot water of the pool. I could have gone a few more rounds but I had to make an appearance at the hotel. I kissed the nameless girl and got up to dress.

'Master, you have a message from the Grandmaster,' Arianna informed me.

'What's the message?'

'Meet me at a monastery at these coordinates; I will bring your robes of office. Have fun until then!'

'Let me guess, I am already there,' I said.

'Yes Master, you have two hours until the Grandmaster arrives. There is a lovely garden to enjoy until then,' she offered. 'Besides the energy signature is still here.'

'Good point, maybe I can get another shot at the soul rider. Besides I have other thoughts to go over.'

'Thoughts Master,' Arianna asked.

'I need to know about the woman who raised me,' I said. '...And how she was infected by the blue stone.'

'I am sorry I cannot help with that,' she said. The fact that she couldn't help was proof enough that mom had been hiding a secret my entire life. I never put the fact that mom was a stay at home housewife long after dad was gone. How had she been supporting us all these years? Now I knew, just like her sister Carlotta, she had invented things and sold them to god only knows who. Where was her workshop? Was it hidden somewhere in the house or was it somewhere it else? I wasn't even sure it was my place to ask her about these things. She didn't want me to worry about her, but I will give her this she had handled the 'gift' far better than I was. I had let something slip to the Grandmaster and now it might just come back and bite Carlotta in the ass. I dressed and wandered around the garden lost in my thoughts.

It seemed like only a little time had passed when the Grandmaster himself arrived and directed me to a changing room to dress in my robes of office. The temple had been taken over by the Order and I was given a prime spot to watch the festivities. I was also introduced as the Grandmaster's latest acquisition for the Order. I met Senators, Ministers and CEO's of big business. They all seemed to know about my formula and the promise of cheap clean energy. I met one particular man who was very excited to meet me and was tapping his foot the entire time.

"You seem excited," I said. "Are you expecting something big to happen tonight?"

"You are as gifted as they say," he said. "Yes the Grandmaster has huge plans for tonight. Things are going to change; events are in motion that will reorder things."

"Sounds impressive," I said and the other just nodded excitedly. "I guess I will just have to watch and see."

The ceremony began and the crowd of men fell silent as the figure of the Hidden Master came into view. He approached the stairs with a confidence I knew I couldn't have possessed if I were him. Then the ritual began in earnest as Grandmaster and Hidden Master addressed each other. All seemed to be going well until things took an unforeseen turn. The Grandmaster challenged the Hidden Master and the crowd went wild in shock. No fucking way this was happening, this would create a rift in the ranks of the Order! The Sword Master tried to intervene but the Grandmaster would have none of it. The Hidden Master accepted the challenge and the bets began. The strange man standing next to me placed a million dollar bet on the Grandmaster.

"I bet half a million on the newcomer," I said. The older man just smiled and nodded.

"I don't blame you, someone has to cheer him on," he said.

"It is only logical," I said. "The new guy has more to lose so he will fight harder."

"That is true, if everyone knew his identity it would all be over for the Hidden One."

"You know who he is," I said accusingly.

"Of course I do, I was the one who recognized his ring and brought him here."

"You betrayed him, you set him up," I said.

"No, I brought him into the orbit of the Grandmaster. It was his idea to challenge him and take his position."

"So you risk breaking the Order for what, power," I asked.

"Two outvote one," he said. "We are tired of some nameless figure ruling us for so damn long."

"He is the Eternal Master, you don't believe he is immortal is that it?"

"No such thing," he said.

"Shows you what you know," I said. The older man looked at me like he had been struck upside the head.

"Ten to one odds against the newcomer," another man said.

"Make that a full million on the Hidden Master," I said.

A few minutes later a circle had been cleared and the two swordsmen had changed and taken up wooden weapons. We all watched as they crossed swords and the fight began. It was clear from the beginning that the Grandmaster was the better fighter but the Hidden Master was well schooled all the same. My gut knew that he would win the day even though my belly churned in alarm. He had to win! If he didn't the Order would be thrown into chaos. I looked up at the Eternal Master who watched intently at the exchange between the overconfident older man and the hard pressed younger warrior. We all knew it wouldn't last long then it suddenly over. The newcomer left an opening and took a brutal shot just before letting lose a winning blow on the older opponent. We all let out a sigh of relief; well not all of us, then the Silent Shadows dragged the man next to me into their custody. The Silent Shadows were a kind of secret police among the Order and they were going to punish all of those directly involved in the betrayal of the Hidden Master.

The young man was carried from the temple proper and I followed. I offered my help in healing the Hidden Master and promised I would not seek his identity. The old monk looked at me and nodded. They stripped him down and treated him for the cracked rips he had sustained. I got ahold of a sharpie and knelt by the young man's bed. I gingerly wrote down the arcane symbols upon the white linen cloth while the monk watched intently. He nodded and hummed until the power soaked the bandages and speeded up the healing process. I stood to leave and the old man bowed to me and I bowed back.

"Thank you Master, if I were a younger man I would plead to be your apprentice. Walk in peace young man."

"Thank you for giving me the chance of helping," I said. "Walk in peace."

"Master, watch your back," the green eyed girl who was aiding the old monk said.

"There you are, I was wondering where you went off to. I will be careful."

One hour later the ritual was finished. The Hidden Master, now seated, took the fealty of every Master in the room. The Sword Master was elevated to Grandmaster and the known conspirators were taken away to suffer whatever punishment was suited to this kind of crime. I wondered who the Hidden Master was but I was more concerned about my mother and her little secret. I was eager to get home to make sure that my loved ones were alright. I had thirty million dollars to give to my mother so that she had plenty of income for the rest of her days. But I was also wondering when I would be contacted about the Zero Point Energy project. I guess I would have to wait.

I hitched a ride with the Governor of Massachusetts. He had a private plane and was eager to get to know me. I prayed he wasn't involved in the conspiracy but all of our conversations were about me and my brain child. I asked him about how the project would be developed and he was vague but encouraging. I suspected that meant that the Order would benefit and that would be the extent of it. I didn't mind, that was the nature of the beast. There were too many people involved in big business to let the general public benefit from my work. But all that mattered was that I was homeward bound.

Shadows Out of the Past:

I could have spent the entire weekend in Japan but wanted to be home as soon as possible. I had things to resolve and they couldn't wait anymore. But I also couldn't just go rushing in and start accusing my mom of hiding things from me. I needed time. So I had Arianna find me some quiet place for me to think things over. I took a cab to the address provided by Arianna. It wasn't until the cab pulled up front that I realized how nice a spot she had chosen for me. The five star hotel was something to behold with its gleaming exterior and amazing interior. I walked up and pulled out the dark plastic card the Grandmaster had given me. The young man looked at it and then smiled up at me.

"Welcome to Orcus Tower, if there is anything you require don't hesitate and we will make your stay unforgettable. How long will you be staying?"

"Two nights, I will require transportation Monday morning. That's it for now."

I had no bags to carry up so the young man at the front desk took me to the elevator himself. He held the door open as I stepped in and then he followed me in and pressed the button for the penthouse. Then the door opened and the single door down the hall told me that the entire top of the hotel was mine for the remainder of the weekend. I hid my shock and let him unlock the door and hand me the key. Then he returned to the elevator and left me to my own devices. My body clock was all off so I decided to catch a nap. I stripped down, took a quick shower and climbed under the cool covers of the bed. I was so damn tired I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke to the smell of cooked meat, fruit and another scent I couldn't put a name to. I opened my eyes and there was a pretty young thing wearing only a white terry cloth robe. She was setting down a platter of food on a folding table. She was olive skinned with long black hair and eyes so dark they appeared to be black from this distance.

"Ah good, you're awake," she said over her shoulder.

"How did you know I was going to wake up," I asked.

"Call it a gift, do you want to feed yourself or shall I do it for you," the girl asked.

"Um..."

"I'll take that as a yes, sit up and I'll be right there."

She stood up, untied her robe and let it hit the floor. What she wore underneath made me swallow hard and make my mouth go dry? The short black mesh body suit left little to the imagination. She had an amazing body and a great attitude. By the time I was sitting up she was next to me with the platter balanced in her left hand. Then she settled it onto her lap and began feeding me. Though I was distracted by her poorly hidden body I liked the way she made me feel. Then suddenly she said something as she fed me.

"I am so honored to have one of the council here, if there is anything I can do for you just ask."

"You know who I am," I asked and she nodded. "How did you find out?"

"Kenneth at the front desk recognized you from HIPS," she said. "I wasn't there that night. But I am thrilled to be here with you, it really is an honor."

"Don't take this the wrong way," I said in warning. "But you sound like a fan girl."

"I am," she said smiling. "I am so goddamn tired of those fucking Sidhe and Akhkharu dictating things. I know you and the others will turn things around for the rest of us."

"What kind of things," I asked as she forked a piece of fruit into my mouth.

"All the best business prospects went to them and their pawns. If you kissed up to them then they might be nice and give you scraps from their table. I know you'll be different, I've heard all the old stories when your dad and the other Old Ones were in power. I can't wait!"

"So what are your hopes from the council," I asked her.

"Me, oh I'm not that important," she said stabbing a piece of beef with her utensil. "But I am going to school for business and communication. I figure I can find a job as a personal assistant and earn a decent living."

"Hmm, I may need a personal assistant when all is said and done," I said just before another forkful of shrimp found its way to my mouth.

"Don't joke with me," she said watching me chew. "Are you serious? Oh my god! I could kiss you."

"It's okay; you don't have to go that far I am glad to help. I'll see you get a decent salary and don't work your ass off."

"I am not afraid of hard work," she said. "Speaking of hard work...," she said as she set the platter down and straddled my waist.

"I appreciate it, but I don't even know your name or your bloodline."

"Ah well let's correct that shall we," she purred. "My name is Amaret and I am a hengeokai, a fox woman to be precise." She shook out her hair which produced a pair of tall foxlike ears on the top of her head along with a matching tail protruding from her backside.

"Hengeokai, so you are a spirit folk," I said.

"Yep, there are all sorts of types of hengeokai; there are fox, hawk, serpent and many others."

"This may be an awkward beginning between supervisor and employee," I said even as she ground her pussy against me.

"Do you want me to stop," she asked smiling down at me.

"Aw hell, no," I said. She grinned, lifted up and tugged the covers down.

"Damn boss, that's one hell of a deal sealer," she said as she reached down and stroked me. "My boyfriend is nowhere near that big; this is going to stretch me to my limits. I am glad I am soaked down there."

"Soaked huh, did I do that," I asked and she nodded as she lifted up and eased me inside of her. "You weren't kidding Amaret your pussy is really fucking tight!"

"Make love to my nipples," she said as she pulled the mesh dress up and off of her. "They are super sensitive."

I cupped her tits, with their gentle upward slope, and did as she asked. I licked, suckled and nipped at her second most sensitive spot. The minute my lips touched her flesh she was grinding her body against mine. Damn, that snug pussy of hers was the best I had ever experienced; it was practically virginal. I just ruined her for her boyfriend. While I suckled her nipples she began to ride me nice and slow.

"How does that feel boss," she asked as she rode me.

"Beyond amazing," I said. "I hope to god you swallow."

"Swallowing cum is my specialty," she purred. "Now be a good boy and make me cum."

She began to make wicked thrusts with her hips. Amaret was ramming her cunt over my cock as hard as she could. She was also muttering at how good it felt and how close she was. I placed my hands over her ass cheeks and began massaging her bum eagerly. Suddenly she cried out and fell on top of me panting and groaning. I let her catch her breath, not wanting to push our newly forged relationship.

"Tell me what you want," she whispered into my ear. "Tell me how I can please you."

"On your knees," I moaned. Amaret hopped up and took her place on the edge of the bed.

As I got up she was already wiggling her ass at me. I stood at the edge of the bed, pulled her to me and drove my cock into her in one smooth motion. She let out a sound that was somewhere between a growl and a moan. I grabbed her by the hips and began hammering her hard and fast. She was cursing in no time. Sorry Cassie I knew we were supposed to wait but damn I can't help myself. Amaret's second orgasm surprised us both; she was on her knees and crying out with eyes wide and teeth clenched.

"Where did that come from," she asked. "I think my pussy is in lust."

"Yeah same here," I said. "I am getting real close."

"Where do you want to come boss," she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll let you decide," I said. Amaret moved away from me, rolled onto her belly and offered me her throat to pleasure me. I eased my cock between her lips and she did the rest. As I pumped my hips she slowly licked, sucked and made love to my dick. I was panting before I knew it and was fighting one hell of a climax. I warned her even as I fucked her throat slower than before. I was masturbating by using Amaret's talented mouth. I screamed as I came and I watched her throat work as she swallowed every last drop. Then the little whore latched on and kept on sucking until she had gotten every last ounce.

"Stop goddamn it," I cried out. I was shaking when she finally relented. "Oh damn..."

"Tasty," she said and then frowned.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I can't go back to him," she said sadly. "I just wouldn't be happy. Your cock and your passion have lit my fuse boss."

"I wish I could say I was sorry but that amazing pussy and throat of yours is really damn addictive."

"How addictive," she asked and then looked down. "Damn, did I do that?"

"So much for inviting company this weekend," I said.

"Do you have a girlfriend," she asked but I shook my head.

"No, I have friends with benefits," I told her and awaited her response.

"I don't mind sharing," she said.

"Good, now let me get my phone and I can take some pics of you," I said.

"You are pretty sure of yourself on that subject," Amaret said.

"Yeah, so will you pose for me or not," I asked.

"Click away, I can't deny you anything," she growled.

The first shot was of her cupping her tits. The blank stare in her eyes told me that her obedience and loyalty were ensured. If she was going to work for me I had to know for sure. The rest of the pictures were like something off the internet and were some of the best I had ever taken. So instead of inviting Cassie up to the hotel I spent Saturday and Sunday with Amaret. She managed to drain me dry, literally. All that pent up sexual energy was gone. I would just have to fuck Cassie with a few hours of reserve and make it the best I could. I went home late Sunday so I could actually do my homework and get some rest. Amaret was in a word, insatiable.

Monday morning found me finishing up on my homework and feeling only a little bit tired. It seemed like the longer things went along the less sleep I needed. I showered and went downstairs to find mom cooking breakfast.