Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,115 Followers

"Remember Mrs. Harmon who used to run the donut shop on Rosemont Street?" I asked.

"Ruth? Sure I remember..." Mom's eyes widened as it dawned on her what I was saying.

"God Andy, she has to be well into her sixties."

"She is now, but she wasn't the day after my eighteenth birthday," I laughed.

"Wow! Ruth Harmon, who knew. Tell me everything and don't skip on the details," she pleaded.

I didn't skip on the details, no way Jose. If my mother was so intent on finding out about my sex life then I was going to do my best to shock her enough so she wouldn't want to know any more about her baby boy's lecherous ways.

Around five-thirty the day after I'd turned eighteen I was headed over to a friends house when I happened to stop in at the donut shop to treat my sweet tooth. Mrs. Harmon was just about to lock up for the day when she saw me looking into the big glass window. She opened the door and told me that if I wanted something I'd have to hurry and pick it out. As I stepped across the threshold she locked the door saying that she didn't want anymore last minute costumers. That was cool with me; I was going to get what I wanted. The place smelled so good. Pastries, donuts, and an assortment of cakes were everywhere. I was in sweet tooth heaven. Mrs. Harmon stood behind the glass counter and told me to choose. I picked out the plumpest maple bar I could find and told her I'd take that one. She smiled sweetly and asked if I'd like a dozen of them. I told her I only had enough money for the one. Her smile increased in size and she said she'd make me a deal. If I helped her move a few things she'd give me an entire dozen for my time. It was the deal of a lifetime I thought. Little did I know that what she wanted help in moving would change my outlook of older women forever.

Now at the time this took place Mrs. Harmon had been a widow for more than six years. She was in her late fifties but was still a fetching woman. She was quite tall and had wavy shoulder length salt and pepper hair, a smooth pale complexion and was just now starting to get a little chubby. She also had enormous honkers that she tried to hide by wearing loose fitting dresses that buttoned all the way down the front. On this day she had on a dark brown floral print, one with big round buttons that went from the high neckline clear to the hem at mid-calf.

"Grab this and follow me into the office," she said, indicating a small pan of what looked like some kind of syrupy stuff.

Picking up the pan I followed her as we made our way to the back of the shop. Just as we entered what passed as an office she suddenly stopped and turned around. Unfortunately for me my eyes had been glued to her swaying butt and I didn't react in time to prevent myself from running right into her. The pan I was holding rammed into her big soft boobs and tilted inward. The contents sloshed out and ran down the front of her dress and spilled to the floor.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Mrs. Harmon," I stammered watching as the syrupy mess dripped down the front of her.

At first I thought I was doomed, but to my surprise she didn't seem upset at all. She pointed at a door off to the side of the office and softly told me to get some paper towels. I ran over and opened the door to what turned out to be a small restroom. Sitting on a shelf near the sink were several rolls of paper towels. Grabbing a roll I rushed back over to where she was standing. It didn't dawn on me at first what she was in the process of doing, but when it did I felt my cock rapidly swelling in my pants. Slowly Mrs. Harmon was undoing each of those large round buttons on her dress. By the time she'd uncovered the top half of herself my cock was painfully hard. Peeking beyond the gooey dress I could see her chest, her massive boobs barely held in check by what looked like the heaviest duty bra I'd ever seen. It was black and contrasted starkly with the milky white skin of her massive boob flesh spilling out of it. She continued to unbutton her dress and told me to see if I could wipe up the stuff that fell to the floor.

Getting on my knees I tried to wipe the gooey substance up but basically all I was able to do was smear it around. When I glance up to tell her that I wasn't having any luck I almost blasted a wad into my pants. She'd pulled her dress up to reach the last few buttons and in doing so exposed everything to my bulging eyes. She was wearing dark thigh high stockings that had some sort of clips attached to them and was supported by a white belt that went around her waist. I later learned it was called a garter belt. The clips were situated under the pair of black full sized panties that covered her privates. I don't know how long it was before her calling my name finally registered on my shocked brain.

"It's starting to drip down toward my panties. Be a dear and pull them down so they don't get ruined," she said in a husky voice.

"You want me to pull down your panties?" I stuttered. I could feel copious amounts of pre-cum leaking out of my cock and getting my boxers all slick in front.

"Yes please. I really don't want them ruined; they're my favorite pair. I'd do it myself but as you can see my fingers are all sticky," she told me holding out one hand so I could see the sticky on it.

"Okay," I stuttered some more while reaching up and taking hold of the waistband at each hip.

With shaking hands I slowly began to pull her panties down. While I was doing that she'd managed to remove her dress and stood there staring down at me with an odd look on her face. Slowly her panties came down until her pubic hair started to show. I expected it to be salt and pepper too but instead it was dark black and bushy as hell. When they finally dropped past her crotch I found myself kneeling in front of her with my face only inches away from the first real pussy that I'd ever seen. I kept my eyes glued to something peeking through the hair as I lowered her panties to the floor. For some reason she reached down with a sticky hand and ran a finger through the hair until it dipped between her legs. When she pulled her hand away I could see that the thing peeking out at me had gotten puffier and was now covered in the syrupy mess.

"Oh my, now look what I've done. Could you be a dear and see if you can wipe that off me?" she asked pointing at the puffy thing with a sticky finger.

Taking one of the paper towels I began to tenderly dab at the area but all I succeeded in doing was smear it. I thought I was hurting her because she began moaning under her breath each time I wiped at the sticky area. I looked up at her face and noticed she had her eyes closed and her tongue was sticking out and wetting her lips. I told her it wasn't working and maybe I should get something wet to try and remove the syrupy stuff. She opened her eyes and stared right into mine. There was something in the way that she was looking at me that both frightened me and aroused me at the same time.

"Why don't you just lick it off," she said in a throaty whisper.

Lick it off? Did she really want me to lick it off her pussy? I had never even been with a girl in a sexual manner, but I was aware of most of the ways a guy could please a woman. Licking their pussy was supposed to be high on the list from what I'd heard. Hesitantly I leaned my face forward and stuck out my tongue. The first thing I noticed was how her hair tickled my nose. The next thing I noticed was that whatever this sticky stuff was, it was good. Sweet and tasty. I began to lick my tongue up over the effected area marveling at how the nub of flesh kept getting larger and larger. I also noticed that she wasn't moaning under her breath anymore. Now it sounded like she was having trouble catching her breath.

"Lick a little harder dear, make sure you get it all off," she rasped as she spread her feet a little further apart.

With her feet apart I found I could get my tongue further between her legs. I also found that the sweetness was being replaced by something a little tangier. I like it immediately. I doubled the force I was applying with my tongue and noticed that the area was getting wetter by the second. Reaching up and behind her I grabbed hold of her soft ass cheeks to help steady myself. When I did that she reached down with one sticky hand and placed it on the back of my head and pushed my face deeper into her hairy cunt.

"That's it, that's it baby, clean my pussy," she groaned pushing my face harder and harder into her hairy mound.

Completely lost in what I was doing I lapped at her with a newfound gusto. The slicker her pussy got the more I wanted to make it even wetter. I got my wish a few seconds later. Suddenly she started bucking herself against my face and moaning loudly. I could feel her body trembling violently just before she froze as stiff as a board and howled out. My tongue became coated with a slick wet substance that I'd never tasted before.

"Yeaaaaahhhhhh!" she screamed, her fingers locked into my hair with a death grip.

As suddenly as it had started her moans died down and she released her grip on my head. My face smeared with her juice I glanced up and asked if I'd gotten it all.

"Not yet," she replied and pulled me to my feet.

Once I was standing she took my hand and pulled me over to where a desk sat in one corner of the tiny office. She backed up until her ass was against the desk. Without so much as a word she reached out and undid my pants, lowering them and my boxers down to my thighs as soon as the zipper had been pulled down. My cock sprang free and slapped against my stomach before settling into a position where it pointed straight at her. Nimbly she hopped up on the edge of the desk and spread her legs wide open. Before I could get a good look at her splayed cunt she pulled me into her with so much force that my raging rigid pole slipped up along one creamy thigh before wedging itself balls deep into her saturated cunt. I came immediately, blowing wad after wad of spunk up into her already sopping hole. My knees buckled and she wrapped her arms and legs around me to hold me up. My shaft was all the way in her, the heat pouring around it almost more than I could bear. I feebly tried to apologize for popping my cork so quickly. She just chuckled and held me tighter to those amazing bra encased boobs.

"Was this your first time?" she asked softly as her hands stroked my back lovingly.

"Yes," I mumbled afraid that she would laugh at me for being a virgin.

"Well don't worry, just stay inside me for a bit and I'm sure we'll get you going in no time. You young ones don't take long before you're ready to go again."

The tone of her soothing voice quelled the fear I felt allowing me to relax enough to take notice of how her pussy was opening and closing around my semi-hard penis. It felt like she was milking my cock with her cunt muscles. Before I knew it my dick had swelled back to the point where I was able to gently slide back and forth inside her well-lubricated tunnel. Releasing her legs from around my thighs she told me to unhook her bra. After fumbling for a minute or so I was able to free her glorious tits. When she pulled the bra away from them they were so big and heavy they drooped a ways toward her stomach. I was too amazed just by the sheer size that I didn't even notice how much they were sagging. Her tits had huge dark brown areolas and stiff nipples that poked out about a quarter-inch. The sight of them finished getting me completely hard. She told me to hold her thighs and when I did she laid back on the desk, those magnificent tits slipping to the sides of her ribcage. Each small thrust I made caused them to jiggle and jiggle. Unable to control my youthful lust it wasn't long before I was pounding into her so hard my balls smacking off her ass filled the office with the sound of flesh hitting flesh. This time I felt no urgency in shooting my load. All I wanted to do was savor the feeling of my cock going in and out of my first pussy.

"Gently tiger, you're a little bigger than most of the boys I fuck," she whispered as her head rolled from side to side on the desk.

I had never thought of myself as having a big dick, I mean I knew it wasn't small, but her words filled me with pride. Slowing my thrusts down I discovered that I liked the sensation along my shaft better than when I was just hammering it to her. Using a slow easy rhythm and long strokes enhanced the pleasure I felt along the nerve endings in my cock. Apparently it pleased her a lot too if the increase in her moans were any indication. Reaching up with both hands I managed to trap her wobbling nipples in my fingers. As soon as I pinched down on them I felt her cunt contract around my shaft and she let out a stifled scream. At first I thought I'd pinched them too hard until I heard her tell me to pinch them harder. I did. Her legs flew around my waist and her ass lifted off the desk as she used her legs to pull me in deeper. I wasn't sure what was happening when I felt fluids rush around my cock and she yelled out.

"Oh my god, I'm cuummmiiiiinnnnngggggggg!"

With that she started bucking up into me frantically. I went back to hammering myself into her smoldering wet pussy, my balls bouncing off her soft ass sounding wet and juicy as they splattered her leaking fluids. Faster and faster I pumped my cock into her as I tried to hold onto her stiff nipples. My balls tightened and instinctively I knew I was about to unleash a flood of cum.

"Fill me baby, fill me," she chanted over and over, her head tossing and turning on the desk.

"Uuuuggggghhhhhhhh!" I roared as I felt my cream run through my shaft and shoot forcefully into the depths of her quivering cunt. Spent I slumped onto her with my face buried between those magnificent mounds of tit flesh, my cock still twitching in her drenched hole as the sound of our mixed juices dripped onto the office floor.

When I left that shop I was no longer a boy. I left that shop a man; a man with a dozen maple bars in a box tucked under his arm.

"Holy shit," Mom squealed and broke out into laughter.

"What's so funny? You didn't believe my story?" I asked dumfounded by her laughter.

"Oh I believed it. I was laughing because I remember when you came home with that box of maple bars. Your hair was all matted and you had the oddest grin on your face. I think you had that grin on your face for at least three days. Now I know why."

"Yeah, good times, good times," I mused.

"So did you go back for more pastries," she snickered.

"A few times, until I found out that there were quite a few guys leaving that shop with a box of donuts," I laughed.

Chuckling Mom said," Well honey I think I'm going to turn in. I want to thank you for sharing and I'm sure I'll have some pretty strange dreams about pastries tonight,"

I stood up too so I could give her a hug goodnight. When I stepped toward her I noticed her nipples were poking through her nightie as if she were either cold or really aroused. My pervert self wanted to believe it was because she found my tale stimulating. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me. I let my arms encircle her waist and squeezed her gently. Without thinking one of my hands slid down the small of her back and before I knew it I was cupping one of the firmest ass cheeks I'd ever felt. She didn't pull away. If anything she seemed to be trying to press herself tighter into my body. The hug didn't last very long but by the time we separated she had a flushed look on her face and I was sporting a raging hard-on. She looked down at my crotch before turning and heading to the stairs with an exaggerated walk that had her ass swaying back and forth. Right as she reached the stairs she looked over her shoulder at me and shot me a brilliant smile. Sleep didn't come easy, and when it did I was plagued with vivid dreams of my mother straddling my hips and lowering herself down on my cock. When I woke the next morning my sheets were stained with dried cum.

Slipping on a pair of clean boxers I wadded the sheets up and headed to the basement where the laundry room was. I hadn't been down here in some time but I knew the washer and dryer were at the foot of the stairs. The rest of the basement curved around behind the stairs and filled out into a fairly large room. As I opened the door I noticed the basement light was already on so I went on down. Just as I remembered the washer and dryer were where they'd always been. There was a gentle humming noise coming from the other side of the stairs so I dropped the sheets on the floor and went around the stairs to see what was causing it. I almost shit myself when the larger area came into view.

The noise was coming from the treadmill that mom was using. All of the exercise equipment was situated in a way that whoever was using them had their back toward the stairs. I was so very thankful for that because she was walking on the treadmill without a stitch of clothes on. She was also wearing earbuds attached to an ipod sitting in the cup holder of the machine. That explained why she hadn't heard me come down I figured. I knew I should get my ass out of there but I was rooted in place. I couldn't pry my eyes off the vision of loveliness in front of me.

Sweat rolled down from her shoulders and back like she'd just ran a marathon or something. Her naked body glistened under the florescent lighting that had been installed after I had left. The brightness left nothing to the imagination. I watched in awe as mom's ass clinched and unclenched with each step she took. Her legs showed the well-defined muscle that comes only when someone works out on a regular basis. Her back was straight and totally toned as well. Absently my hand slid down to the front of my boxers and pulled my stiffening cock out through the slit. I wasn't even aware that I was rubbing myself. I was so engrossed in watching her walk at a leisurely pace that I didn't even hear the sound as the treadmill slowed down then stopped. Pre-cum coated the tip of my cock as my fingers rubbed the bulbous head.

Frozen in place I just stood there as mom slowly turned around. The first thing I noticed were her tits. They had to be at least 36C and showed very little sag at all. Her areolas were light brown and her nipples a soft pinkish color. The other things I noticed was that her tummy was flat and firm and she sported a neatly trimmed patch of brown pubic hair on her pronounced mound. She had removed the earbuds and left them on the machine. As soon as she saw me there her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in a big circle but nothing came out. I was sure she was going to scream at me to get out. She didn't. Instead she stood there and let her eyes roam lower and lower on my body until she was looking directly at my crotch. My hand continued on its own to slowly stroke my cock. My dick swelled even more as I watched her nipples begin to stiffen. My eyes followed as one of her hands slid over her stomach and down to the junction between her muscular thighs.

Mom extended her middle finger and dipped it up under her mound and slipped it between her pussy lips. Slowly she worked the tip of her finger deeper into her slit until it disappeared up to the first knuckle. I took two steps forward and began to increase the length of my strokes on my cock. Mom sank her finger deeper into her cunt until it was almost completely out of sight. With her free hand she reached up and took one ripe nipple between her fingertips and began to pinch it. Small gasps poured from her mouth as she began working her finger in and out of her pussy. I could see moisture on it each time she pulled it out. I groaned as the pressure in my balls built up and my knees started to wobble. Mom's finger moved faster and faster and her eyes grew into slits as her pleasure built.

blaster666
blaster666
4,115 Followers