Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster Daddy," Ann moaned her eyes never leaving Mom and I.

Dad started pumping faster into her making her ass cheeks ripple from the force. Ann squealed in delight and pushed back against his invading cock. Their rhythm was so in sync I had no problem believing that they had been having sex for some time.

"That's it. Yeah, just like that," Ann panted.

Consumed by overpowering lust I lowered the front of Mom's dress and freed her tits to my groping fingers. When I started tweaking her nipples she shuddered and took one of my hands and pulled it lower in front of her. I wasted no time in lifting her short dress up high enough that I could slip a finger into her moist slit. Gently I began to massage her growing clit as my other hand worked her nipples into a state of hardness. My blood boiled with desire for the goddess in my arms; my own Mother. Taking her by the shoulders I swung her around and gently nudged her backwards against the door's frame. Hungrily I brought my lips to hers and kissed her as passionately as I'd ever kissed another woman. She returned the kiss with a fire of her own, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth as her fingers clawed at my ass. The lovers on the bed disappeared and all that remained was the hunger I felt for Mom.

Cupping Mom's face in my hands I rained kisses all over it before slowly working my lips down under her chin and along the front of her long slender neck. Lower my lips traveled, over her collarbone then down into the valley between her soft warm breasts. When my tongue rolled across one ripe nipple she moaned so load that I knew she'd had her first orgasm. I nibbled on her nipples for a while longer before sliding my tongue down and over her stomach while pulling her dress down as I went to my knees. Her dress bunched at her feet and she stepped out of it parting her legs as she did. Leaning in I stuck the tip of my tongue on her sensitive clit and pressed. Her moan was just as loud as the last. Spurred on by her moans of pleasure I slipped my tongue deeper between her legs and sank it up into the delicious wetness that was pouring out of her. Harder and harder I licked trying in vain to lap up all her flowing juices. Her fingers entwined themselves into my hair as she let out a howl and started thrashing her pussy against my mouth.

When she settled down some I began to stand lowering my sweats as I went. Just before I stood fully up her arms encircled my neck and she wrapped her legs around the small of my back and locked her ankles together. I picked her off the floor with my hands under her ass and her back against the doorframe, my cock so hard it was pointing upward. I felt the wetness of her pussy touch the tip of my penis and knew that I was aimed just right. With a slight roll of my hips forward and upward I felt her outer lips part and accept my cock into her heat. I pushed a little more and heard her gasp as my cock sank past the inner lips and wedge itself in her smoldering tunnel. Slowly I pushed even more until I was buried in her juicy hot tightness. Mom's arms tightened around me as her teeth sank into the side of my neck. Her cunt was sopping wet, which was good since she was tighter than I expected. I could feel her walls clamp snuggly around my pole as I pushed in and out of her in long easy strokes.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she chanted as the speed of my cock sliding smoothly up her lubricated cunt increased.

"I love you Mom," I groaned and planted my lips firmly to hers.

We held the kiss as our lovemaking turned into a frenzy of fucking. Faster and faster I pumped my cock up into her quivering cunt, and tighter and tighter her pussy gripped me. She made every effort to meet me thrust for thrust as her legs were slowly losing their hold on my sweating back.

"Carry me to the bed baby. Carry me to the bed and fuck my brains out," she managed to whisper in my ear between moans.

Filled with the strength borne of raw lust I stepped out of my sweats and carried her over to the bed with my dick firmly lodged up her pussy. Gently I leaned over and placed her softly on the edge of the bed. Her legs released their hold on my back while her arms flopped to the mattress. Taking her ankles in my hands I stood up and held her legs apart so I could watch as my cock slid in and out of her clinching cunt. I marveled at the way her lightly furred lips spread out and around my shaft. When I pulled my cock backwards I saw that it was saturated with her cream. The sight was burned into my memory never to be forgotten. The pace of my thrusting increased until I was hammering into her so hard my balls were bouncing off her ass with a smack, smack, smack sound.

"Yes...yes...yes," poured out of her mouth as her head rolled from side to side on the bed.

Sweat poured off me as I felt the telltale signs that I was about to explode.

"Come with me Mom," I grunted pounding into her with all my might.

"Oh yes baby, oh my god yes...NOOOWWWWWW!" she screamed as her cunt clamped down around my shaft forcefully.

The jets of cum that shot out of me slammed into the very depths of her pussy and oozed out around my cock and dribbled down the crack of her ass. Unmoving I stood there with my eyes clinch shut and savored the pleasure I felt as Mom used her inner muscles and milked my rod for every last drop.

"Holy shit, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Ann cooed in a far-off voice.

The sound of her voice broke whatever spell I was under. Slowly I turned my head and saw her and dad sitting up next to each other staring at mom and me. The look in Ann's eyes clearly showed the awe she was feeling and Dad's were filled with what I could only describe as complete approval. Turning my head back I stared down at Mom's face and saw how she was looking up at me, her eyes filled with the love only a mother could give. Glancing lower I realized that I still had my cock stuffed inside of her, the lips of her cunt all puffy and soaking wet with our fluids. I didn't want to pull it out but my legs were giving out on me. As slow as I could manage I pulled back watching the whole time as my shaft slid past the furry swollen lips and the head of my cock plopped out releasing a flood of cum. My energy gone I slid to the side of mom and fell on the bed between her and my sister. I lay there on my back staring up at the ceiling.

"Damn boy, you made me proud there," Dad's voice broke the silence in the room.

Blinking rapidly I asked no one in particular, "Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Mom rolled onto her side and began stroking my face tenderly. "I think I'll let your father explain. Jack?"

"Well Son, it's like this..." he began.

Shortly after I had shipped out to Korea mom and him had gotten into a big blow-up because he wanted anal sex. Mom was adamant that that was never going to happen. Unknown to either of them Ann had heard their fight. Not overjoyed with the idea of dad not getting the kind of loving that he wanted she decided to take it upon herself to take care of his needs. One day while mom was out and dad was in the shower she put her plan to fix his problem into motion. Sneaking into the bathroom she waited until dad had shampoo in his hair and his eyes were closed before she climbed in with him.

"You should have seen how high he jumped when I grabbed his soapy cock," Ann giggled.

"I thought it was your mother," Dad countered.

"Anyway..." Mom chimed in.

Anyway dad thought it was mom trying to soothe things over. He stood there with his eyes closed as the hand stroking him got him rock hard. The next thing he knew he could feel the tight sphincter of someone's ass pressing against the slippery head of his cock. Thinking that mom had changed her mind he went with the flow and pushed until his cock slipped into the willing asshole. By the time the spray from the shower had washed the shampoo out of his eyes and he was able to see who he was fucking in the ass, it was too late. As it turned out Ann discovered she really liked it. Dad said he tried to fight the urge to do it to her again but the desire was just too strong. They started getting together once or twice a week but got careless and mom caught them in the act.

Mom sat up cross-legged in bed next to me and said, "I was so angry and hurt, I didn't know what to do."

"She didn't know what to do until Ann and I made her a deal," Dad stated.

The deal was that if mom wanted she could take a lover of her own. In return her and dad would go on as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. They still loved each other and neither of them wanted to get a divorce. After thinking it over for a few weeks she decided to take the deal. However mom threw them a curve ball when she told them who she wanted as her lover. All three of them set about making it happen. Mom poured herself into making herself more appealing while Ann moved into this apartment. The apartment was owned by Dad's company and was used to host out of town clients. All that was left was to convince the person mom was interested in to go along with their plan.

"What does all this have to do with me?" I asked enjoying the way Mom's hand was gently stroking my chest and stomach.

"Well brother dear, it seems that Mom wanted you," Ann said then leaned over to stroke my stomach too.

"Is that true Mom?" I asked gazing up into her blue eyes.

"Yes. I figured that if I was going to make love to somebody other than my husband, then it had to be with someone I loved. You're not angry at me are you?" Mom's hand slipped down and began to softly caress my limp cock.

"Angry at you? How can I be angry at you for giving me the best gift a Mother can give her Son?" I felt a second hand cup my balls and gently squeeze.

"Ask him Mom," Ann said shyly.

"Ask me what?" I asked as my penis started to show signs of life.

"I sort of promised your sister that I'd ask you if you would..." Mom leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Really!" I exclaimed looking over at Ann.

"Uh huh," she nodded enthusiastically, a look of hope on her face. I also saw the same look of hope on Dad's face.

Reaching out my hand and placing it gently on her cheek I said, "You know I'd do anything for you sis."

"Thank you," she gleefully replied before leaning over and sucking my stiffening cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," I mumbled as her mouth took all of my cock down her throat.

Mom stretched out beside me with her head near my hips and before I knew it both her and my sister were taking turns on bringing my overjoyed cock back to it's full glory. What mom had asked of me was not to let my sister suck my cock. No, what Ann wanted was something I'd never done before. Once I was hard enough for their liking mom had me scoot down until my legs were hanging over the side of the bed. Once I was comfortable she moved away from me while Ann slowly crawled up my body. When her soft pillows of sister tit slid over my saliva coated dick I thought I was in heaven. She trapped my pole between them and stroked me for a minute before continuing to climb all the way up. Once she was lying on top of me she spread her legs then reached between us and guided the head of my cock to her opening. Slowly she scooted down impaling herself on my shaft. The heat coming off her pussy and surrounding my cock was almost as hot as Mom's. Grunting Ann forced the rest of me inside her tight channel before lifting her upper body enough to look into my eyes.

"Damn you have a big cock brother," she whispered, slowly beginning to rock herself on it while her soft plump tits scraped across my chest.

Mom leaned down and kissed me passionately then asked, "You ready?"

Taking Ann's soft hips in my hands I replied, "Yes"

I felt the bed move and looked over as dad climbed off. I hadn't really noticed but my father was actually in pretty good shape. He was as tall as I was and wasn't packing too much extra weight either. I watched him come around and get behind Ann, his cock jutting out in front of him the head coated with pre-cum. His dick wasn't as big as mine but he was by no means a slouch in the man-meat department. Spreading my legs wide so he could get closer I saw him step up and reach down to Ann's ass. The next thing I knew I could feel his cock slowly going into her ass. It was a weird feeling having another man's cock next to mine separated only by a thin membrane of skin. When he was all the way in his balls rested against mine filling me with mixed emotions. I lay still until dad started pumping into Ann's ass. Once I figured out his rhythm I began to saw up into my sister's pussy.

"Oh shit baby girl that's tight," Dad said between clinched teeth.

As dad and I pumped into Ann mom knelt on the bed near me and placed my hand between her legs. Gazing up at her I smiled knowingly and slipped a finger into her still soaked cunt. The look on her face was priceless when I slipped another one in. She closed her eyes and started tweaking her nipples as she drew in ragged breaths through her open mouth. Spurred on by the look of rapture on Mom's face I began to really jam my cock up my sister's pussy. Dad's face turned beet-red but like a trooper he managed to go with my increased tempo. Soon we had Ann squealing and fighting for air.

"Shit, shit, shit," she panted digging her fingernails into my shoulders as her head slumped down to rest against me.

"Yeeesssssss!" Mom hollered as her cunt clamped down on my fingers and flooded my hand with her warm sweet pussy juice.

"Daammmnnnn!" Dad cried out and I felt his cock start throbbing as he unloaded his spunk into his daughter's tight rectum.

Mom slid over and fell on her side, her body shaking from her orgasm. Dad sighed deep down in his chest and staggered backwards after his softening cock was squirted out by the tightness of Ann's ass. Me, I was nowhere near ready to pop yet. The thrill of having my sister's cunt taking my cock and making my mother squirt on my hand at the same time was too stimulating.

"You ready to cum sis?" I whispered into Ann's ear.

"Oh God yes," she whispered back.

"Good," I said.

Wrapping my arms around her back I rolled us over until I was on top with my feet on the floor. Taking her legs I placed her ankles on my shoulders and leaned over forcing her knees into her big soft titties. Her eyes stared into mine as I began hammering my hardness savagely into her squashy cunt. Each time my balls battered her upturned butt it caused the spunk leaking from her ass to splatter. Her eyes grew round and her claws raked my back as I pounded my sister into the mattress. She took after mom when it came to how wet her cunt could get. I had no trouble pile-driving my dick into her sopping pussy. Faster and faster I plowed into her, driving her closer and closer to the edge. She reached the edge a fraction of a second before I did.

"So good! So good! So good!" she rambled bucking her hips up frantically to meet my downward thrusts.

"Oh shit sis I'm cuummmiiiinnnnggggg!" I yelled as I released a torrent of gooey thick cum into my baby sister's spasming pussy.

It felt like I was never going to stop squirting into her, my cock kept twitching releasing more goo into her already flooded cunt. When I finally did I flopped down on the bed exhausted next to where Mom and Dad were huddled together with astonished looks on their faces. Mom caressed my hair and Dad told me he was proud of me. As for me I couldn't wipe the smile off my face if my life depended on it.

"Wow! So that's what it's like to have two dicks in you at one time," Ann said as she lay there breathing heavily and staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Was it what you'd hoped it would be sweetie?" Mom asked, reaching forward and brushing Ann's wet hair off her face.

"Oh God yes, and then some," she chuckled as she rolled over, placed her chin in her hands and stared at the three of us.

"I just have two questions," Ann said with an innocent look on her face.

"What's that honey?" Dad asked.

"Since we now know that my big brother doesn't have a problem with incest, can we do this again? And secondly, now that we're all in this together, can I please move back home so we can share this as a family?"

Mom Dad and I glanced at each other and smiled.

"Hell yes!" we shouted in unison.

I guess the old adage of a family that cums together...

I'll leave it up to you dear readers to finish that sentence. I hope you enjoyed the story.