Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers

"Oh yes, come for me baby. Let me watch you come," she hissed, finger-fucking herself into a state of rapture.

"I'm...so...sorry Mom," I groaned through clenched teeth as I felt the floodgates open and release my load.

Rope after thick rope of milky white sperm shot from the end of my dick and landed about three feet away. Mom's eyes rolled back in her head as she sank to the tread of the machine with her finger firmly lodged up her cunt. I thought she'd passed out. Panic stricken I rushed over and pulled her up to her feet. As soon as she was standing her eyes opened and she threw her arms around my neck. My cock was trapped between us and was still leaking cum out. Mom kissed me on the cheek then stepped back and held me at arms length. I could see my spooge on her firm tight tummy start to drip down toward her mound. She looked down and we both watched it slide lower and lower. Before it reached her pubic bush she did something that caught me completely by surprise. She took the finger that had been in her pussy and scooped up the small amount of cum on her tummy. When she stuck her finger in her mouth my cock twitched as if it were coming back to life.

"I guess we're even for me walking in on you in the shower," she said, and then she ran up the stairs leaving me wondering what the hell had just happened.

Trance-like I made my way back upstairs the soiled sheets all but forgotten in a pile on the floor. Mom was nowhere in sight. I headed to my room and grabbed some clothes to put on. I needed a shower but passed on it, my mind too pre-occupied to do anything other than get dressed. Plopping down on the edge of my bed I sat there and could literally feel the guilt of what I'd done set in. How could I stand there and beat my meat while watching my own mother? And what about her. Why would she finger fuck herself in front of me? How come she hadn't screamed at me for being such a pervert? Nothing was making any sense to my confused brain. A soft knocking on my door snapped me out of my funk. Standing I walked over to the door knowing who it was before I opened it.

"Can we talk?" Mom asked clutching the robe she was wearing tightly closed with both hands as her eyes gazed into mine.

"Come in," I said stepping aside to let her enter. Hesitantly she walked over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did downstairs," she began. "I don't know what came over me."

Nervously I went over and sat next to her and took her limp hands into mine. "It wasn't your fault Mom. I'm the one who should be sorry."

"From what I saw you have nothing to be sorry for," she chuckled lessoning the tension in the room.

"Seriously Mom, I really don't know what possessed me to start... you know," I blabbered.

"Stop worrying about it, what's done is done. Besides, I was a little flattered that you'd even find me pretty enough to get aroused."

"I think you're more than pretty Mom. In case you haven't noticed you're smoking hot, and I doubt there's a man alive who wouldn't get aroused if he saw what I saw." I could feel my face getting red as the image of her on the treadmill came rushing back to my mind.

"I'm glad at least one male in this family thinks that," she whispered, almost too low for me to hear. Almost.

When I asked what she meant by that she got a clouded look on her face. She told me that it had been a while since Dad had paid her any attention in the romance department. And after hearing my story yesterday she'd gotten kind of worked up. She said that was why she'd been downstairs working out; so she could blow off some steam. She went on to say that when she saw me watching her and stroking myself something snapped. She was unable to stop herself from trying to get some relief.

"Did you?" I asked feeling the blood starting to slowly fill my cock.

"Did I what?" she asked, her eyes lowering until I was sure she saw the front of my pants start to bulge.

"Get relief," I replied as my tube steak started to creep down my pants leg.

Laughing softly she jumped to her feet, put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she whispered in my ear before releasing me and heading for the door.

When she reached it she turned around and asked, "Honey, where are your sheets?"

I glanced at the bed and saw the bare mattress. My face crimson I told her I'd had an accident and they were downstairs. The questioning look on her face gave way as it dawned on her what kind of accident I was referring to.

"Good dream? Was it about anyone I know?" She didn't wait for an answer.

After staring at the empty doorway for what felt like an hour I went to the linen closet in the hall and grabbed some clean sheets. Once the bed was made I ventured on down to the basement, my ears straining to hear if anyone was there, and discovered that mom had already put my soiled sheets in the washer. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd checked out the size of the stains I'd made.

Over the next few days things seemed to be normal around the house. Dad came home from work and actually stayed home. We even spent some time together as a family. Knowing that my enlistment was up in a couple of months dad offered me a fairly lucrative position with his company. I wasn't sure if I would accept it or not but it was nice of him to offer. We went out to dinner one night and then tonight Ann came over and her and Mom fixed a nice meal. I was totally surprised when dad fixed a pitcher of margaritas and told us to help ourselves. I was even more surprised when Ann announced since it was Friday she would just stay over instead of driving home after drinking. I don't know if it was because of the booze or what, but for some reason mom was extra touchy-feely. It seemed like she took every opportunity she could to rub up against me. I caught dad watching a couple of times, but instead of looking upset about it he actually smiled a little bit. Maybe he was getting a kick out of mom making me feel a little uncomfortable.

After dinner mom told dad and I to order something scary from pay-per-view while her and Ann went up to change into something comfortable. I wasn't sure what she meant by comfortable. Both dad and I were dressed in baggy sweats and t-shirts so I was sure that we were comfortable. Dad mixed up another batch of margaritas while I scanned the options for a movie. Just as he was bringing in the pitcher of booze I saw him stop in his tracks and heard him let out a wolf-whistle.

"There's my girls," he said, pride evident in his voice.

The back of the couch faced the stairs so I had to crane my neck around to see what dad was whistling about. Mom and Ann were coming down the stairs with mom in the lead. Mom was wearing the same lavender gown she'd had on before, but what blew my mind was what my sister was wearing. The crimson colored baby-doll nightie hugged her full figure and stopped just below her crotch area. The neckline was modest and did a good job of concealing her large tits but I could tell by the way they jiggled like jello that she wasn't wearing any kind of bra underneath. There you go again pervert the voice in my head taunted me as my cock started to inflate. Both women filled their glasses from the frosty pitcher of margaritas that dad had placed on the coffee table. When Ann leaned over slightly to fill her glass I learned that she was wearing matching silk panties that had slid into her ass-crack leaving her plump buns out in the open. More blood flowed into my boner and more taunting came from the voice in my head.

Mom settled in next to dad and Ann sank down next to me. As soon as the movie started I saw mom take dad's hand and drag his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled herself into him and began taking tiny sips from her glass. Ann saw what mom had done and gave me a pouty look that said, "What about me?" She wasted no time in sliding up next to me after I placed my arm on the back of the couch. I could feel the heat from her body and the softness of her boob as she leaned into my side. My cock finished its rise to full-blown hard-on. Personally I thought the movie was hokey, but everytime a scary part came on mom and Ann screamed like little schoolgirls. Ann went so far as to grab my wrist and pull my hand around in front of her where she pinned it against her chest. The tips of my fingers were resting right on top of her nipple. Absently I began to rub my fingertips across the nub feeling it stiffen and poke out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw she had a tiny grin on her lips.

By the time the movie ended the pitcher of margaritas was long gone. We all stood and stretched before heading upstairs to bed. Mom and dad went first followed by Ann with me in the tail position of our little caravan. I stumbled once or twice but not because I'd been drinking. No not because of the booze, but because as we climbed the stairs I was able to see up Ann's nightie. Her panties were so bunched into her slit that it looked like her pussy was eating them. One of the many happy thoughts that plowed through my brain was the knowledge that I now knew my sister shaved her pussy. The puffy outer folds of her cunt were as bald as Telly Savalas' head. Once in my room more happy thoughts surged through me as I jerked my cock until it exploded into the tissue I held in my hand. With that done I collapsed on the bed and was dead to the world for the next twelve hours.

Puffy-eyed I stood in front of the porcelain throne for ages as my bladder emptied the next morning. I think I pissed enough to help solve California's drought problem. It must have been pushing eleven o'clock by the time I stumbled downstairs in my boxers and t-shirt. Thank god there was still some hot coffee in the pot. With a cup in my hand I leaned against the counter sipping the hot liquid and wondering where everyone was. The house was eerily quiet. On a whim I decided to look in the basement, the voice in my head telling me it knew why. The downstairs light was on so I made my way slowly down the basement stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. If mom was down here naked and working out I planned on leaving before she noticed me, truly I did. Yeah right pervert the voice in my head snickered. I didn't hear the whirl of the treadmill or exercise bike so I continued around the stairs thinking that I was alone. Boy was I wrong.

Mom was at the weights once again naked as a jaybird, bench-pressing what I thought looked like way too much weight for her. She had the barbell on her chest and it seemed to me like she was struggling to raise it back up. Putting my cup on the floor I rushed over to the head of the bench and grabbed the barbell helping her raise it into position on the holders. She was sweating profusely and her bare breasts rose and fell as I stood there looking down at her. Where I was standing placed my crotch almost directly above her face. Our hands remained on the barbell and she slid hers over until they were touching mine.

"I was fine honey," she stated looking up at me with a smile on her face.

"It didn't look that way to me," I replied, my eyes slowly leaving her face to travel down her body.

"Our little encounters down here must be rough on you," she said in a sultry voice.

Pulling my eyes away from her trimmed bush I glanced into her eyes and asked, "What makes you say that?"

"Well, judging by this..."

And with that she let go of the barbell with one hand and shoved it up the leg of my boxers. Her warm hand wrapped around the shaft of my swelling cock and began to slowly stroke. Caught completely off-guard I just stood there with my mouth ajar and my cock growing rapidly. I've had women stroke my dick before, but there was something about my Mother's touch that had me tingling in places I never knew could tingle. Unable to, or unwilling to if truth be told, I was powerless to protest or stop her from touching me. Instead I just stood there and reveled in the wonderful sensations that were coursing through my being. My grip on the barbell tightened as mom lowered her other hand then used both to grab my boxers by the legs and drag them down over my hips. Unencumbered my rigid cock sprang free and pointed slightly downward toward her face.

"We can't have you running around all tense, now can we?" she whispered, her voice slightly husky.

Stunned I watched as her hand wrapped around my cock and pulled it gently down toward her rising face. I almost fainted from the raw pleasure as her mouth closed around the head and sucked me inside. Once she had half my cock in her mouth she used one hand to roll my ball sack around while her other hand snaked down her body and went between her spread legs. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the fabulous feelings her mouth and tongue were causing. Even with her mouth full of cock she was able to moan loud enough for me to hear. The sound of her enjoying herself caused my dick to swell harder than it's ever been before. Carefully I bent my knees and lowered myself slightly so she wouldn't have to keep using her neck muscles to lift her head. The squashy sound coming from her pussy made me open my eyes and look to where her hand was pumping two fingers rapidly into her cunt. Mom pulled my cock from her mouth and used her hand to rapidly stroke me as she squealed out her orgasm.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" she screamed as her hand furiously slammed her fingers into her cunt.

Without warning jets of hot sticky spunk shot out of me with so much force that some of it landed almost on her pubic mound. By the time I finished squirting my load mom's chest and stomach were covered in jizz. The realization of what we'd just done hit me like a slap in the face. Yanking my boxers up I dashed up the stairs and didn't stop until I was safely in my room. A couple minutes later mom strolled into my room without knocking. She'd taken the time to throw a short silk robe on that tied around the waist. She sat next to me on the bed and took my trembling hands into hers. I couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"Andy what's wrong?" she asked softly. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Anything wrong? Mom, I just let you suck my dick. I didn't even try and stop you. I feel so ashamed that I, we, betrayed Dad."

"Betrayed Dad? Shit! If anything baby your father betrayed me," she said.

Puzzled by that I looked up into her eyes and asked, "How so?"

"For over a year now your father has been having an affair," she softly replied gazing into my eyes.

"No way!" I retorted.

"Yes way. I know for a fact he's fucking someone else."

"But why Mom? Look at you... you're gorgeous. Why would Dad want someone else?"

"Well honey, your father has desires that I don't share. Sexual desires anyway," she replied, calmly squeezing my hands as she told me this.

"That doesn't excuse what we did. I mean I'm your son for God's sake; I shouldn't have sexual feelings about my own Mother. And you shouldn't have them about me either," I said.

Mom let go of my hands and stood up. Gazing down at me she said, "And therein lies the rub. Take a shower and get dressed, I want to show you something."

After I showered I threw on a pair of baggy sweat pants, a dark blue pocket t-shirt and flip-flops. I thought I was considerably underdressed when I went downstairs and saw what Mom was wearing. The skintight dress was a rich red and made of the same kind of material as my t-shirt. It was like she was wearing a tube top that covered her from just above the tops of her breasts and ended just a few inches below the swell of her fabulous ass. I was sure if she bent over I'd have no problem in seeing her crotch. On her feet she had on a pair of six-inch heels that were the same shade of red as the so-called dress. The heels made the muscles in her legs stand out. She also had on large round sunglasses that made it impossible for me to tell if she was looking at the bulge in my sweats or not. The wicked smile on her face should have been a clue.

"Are we going clubbing at two o'clock in the afternoon?"

"No silly, I just thought I'd dress up a little. Why, you don't like my dress?" she feigned a hurt look and stuck out her bottom lip.

"Hell yes I like it," I blurted out running my eyes up and down her once more, the bulge in my sweats getting bigger.

She noticed the way I was appraising her and walked over and put her hand gently on my chest. Smiling broadly she said, "Wanna know something?"

"Uh...sure," I stammered my heartbeat increasing.

"If you like my dress, then you'll love what I'm wearing under it," she snickered.

"And what would that be?" I played along.

"Nothing at all," she laughed, patted my chest and spun around to head for the door.

I had a hell of a time getting comfortable in her Buick as we headed toward the center of town. The bulge grew larger when I noticed how her dress had hiked up as she climbed in, almost letting me know if she'd been telling the truth about not having anything on under her dress. Turning onto Rosemont Street I felt a stab of nostalgia as we passed the donut shop. My nostalgia turned to sadness as I spotted the going out of business sign in the window. Maybe Mrs. Harmon had given away too much of her profits to stay in business I mused. When Mom pulled over and parked near a two-storied brick building on West Street I shot her an inquiring glance. The place looked well maintained and even had a security door.

"So what's here?" I asked studying the outside of the building for any hint as to what it housed.

"You'll see, come on," was all she said as she climbed out and headed for the security door.

When I caught up with her she produced a key and unlocked the door. Once inside we were standing in a marble-floored foyer that had a hall leading toward the back of the building and a set of stairs that led to the second floor. Glancing down the hallway I saw a couple of doors that looked as if they were to storage rooms of some kind. Mom told me to follow her and began going slowly up the stairs. As we went up I became acutely aware that she had been telling me the truth. I could clearly see her ass and the lightly furred outer lips of her pussy as she steadily climbed. I wanted desperately to shove my face into her ass crack and lick her from one end of that lovely slit to the other.

When we reached the top there were two formidable looking oak doors, one on the right and one on the left. It wasn't hard for me to figure out that these were apartments; I just didn't know whose. Mom produced another key, slid it into the lock and opened the door on the right. She took my hand and coaxed me into what turned out to be an expensively furnished living room. Off to our left I could see a tidy kitchen and next to that stood an open door leading into what was obviously the bathroom. The place wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. I could see myself living here quite comfortably. There was one more open door off to our right. Mom turned and looked me in the eye. Softly she ran her fingers across my cheek then indicated for me to be quiet by placing a finger in front of her lips. When I nodded my understanding she turned toward the open door, reached back and grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips. I had a little trouble walking behind her but she held my hands on her hips firmly. The closer we got to the door the more I could hear what was definitely the sound of people fucking. Low grunts and soft moans poured out but mom didn't stop, she pulled me along until we were standing in the doorway of a spacious bedroom. In the center of the room stood a king-sized bed.

I was horrified and thoroughly aroused at the same time. There was a man and a woman on the bed having sex in the doggy position. The man was half standing on the bed with his knees splayed out to either side of the woman's wide hips. He had one hand propped on the small of her back and the other hand held her long brown ponytail like it was the reins of a horse; his cock was balls deep inside her anus. The woman was on her hands and knees and her pendulous breasts hung under her swinging back and forth as the man slowly sawed in and out of her ass. The man was my father and the woman he was fucking was my sweet sister Ann. Both of them stared at us but made no effort to even slow down. Ann's eyes had a dreamy look in them and Dad's were filled with what looked to me like triumph. My eyes were glued to the sight as mom pushed back into me and brought my hands up in front of her and placed them on her breasts. She leaned her head back against my chest and pressed my fingers harder into her tits. As soon as she felt my fingers start to knead them on their own she lowered her hands and reached behind her. I felt her fingers find the huge bulge in my sweats and clamp down on my cock. Without taking my eyes off the lovers on the bed I bent down enough to plant tiny kisses on the side of Mom's graceful neck. She purred her approval.

blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers