All Comments on 'Close Encounters of the Incest Kind'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Simply outstanding!

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

An interesting take on the subject. Well written and very well thought out. I admire your imagination.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
True joy

This story is a lot better than Star trek. Great imagination and forethought has gone into this story. Very erotric, makes one want to go out into space.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Another one out of the park...

A truly original and fantastic yarn with a great twist.

Thank you Ahabscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Terrific!

Truly original and presented in classic Ahab style.

Thank you

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully done

Very imaginative and skillfully written, with a sci-fi theme, but still very erotic.

Just a very good interesting story.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very imaginative and erotic story, especially the climax (page 4) Good stuff.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Great tale. Really enjoyed it.

Classic. Love your stories, and this is an example of why.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkialmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved it :-)

hornet4uhornet4ualmost 13 years ago
A great tale

I loved your story and writing style. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
but...

Hey, very hott-sexy.....& I'm an ardent fan of all things sci-fi so you just made my day.

but....why for crissakes did you make it a threesome? I hate 3somes!!!

Didn't like the character Angel either.

A 3star story that shoulda been a 5.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 13 years ago
Good job!

I liked mom getting pregnant and should have maybe ended after that, but oh well... IT IS YOUR STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeah...

...sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New Ending

I found it in my Mothers arms and in my Daughters pussy it should have read right at the ending. Lovely story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bit of a turn off, but I'm okay with it!

The sexy parts were very much sexy. The story parts were very interesting. The problem is that both were good. So when the sexy section was over, I couldnt stop reading the storyline... And by the end if it, I was just kinda aroused, not turned on.

That being said, I'm still give you 5 stars, because I loved the story. There was really no other way to write it, you did just fine. It just wasn't what I was looking for. But I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Great sci-fi story, very well written! Full of love and sex and forbidden love and...can't say enough! I give it a perfect 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just awesome!

Gorgeous incestous story, combined with scifi. Full of forbidden love, feelings and tender emotions for eachother ... can't say enough! I give it a perfect 10 too... :-))) GO ON LIKE THAT ... PLEASE

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 13 years ago
Well done

Deliciously creative. I loved the intertwined mother-son, father/brother-daughter relationships. What a twist if there'd also been a grandson offspring with Mom! Wouldn't that be fun!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

A very original incestuous erotic story. I liked the approach, and this sci-fi story was very well written too. It reminded me of thos old movies, plus I loved the mom/son side of the story a lot too. I think some scenes could have been explored better, considering the set up was superb. All in all, another great story, Ahabscribe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
A bit different

This is a bit different and quite nicely written but I think you had over-used the word 'incestuous' It appears in almost every second paragraph. It would be great if the number of times that it's used is reduced. Regardless it is still a well-written story and I feel the daughther's involvment seems to have slightly cheapens it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Excellent

A very good read. Really liked the fact that you did not go the cuckold the father route. Even though he lost out, it worked very well. This was an excellent combination of sex and story. The daughter's part was integral to the story, contrary to other opinions. I will read more of your submissions. Thanks and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very, imaginative!!

i enjoyed this tale very much!!

ArmphidArmphidalmost 11 years ago
Fascinating Take!

I have read a few of your other stories and enjoyed them as well but this is a truly new and fun take on the taboo/kink. I love the sci-fi aspect and it is very well handled; notes of "Stranger In A Strange Land" in some ways but with a wholly new direction.

Great read and it has really helped make you one of my favorite Lit authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

it can take a long time, and more than a little luck to stumble upon such brilliant and arousing story telling on this site

we won't all have the same tastes, but for me this one certainly sets the bar pretty high

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quite believable up to a point

but then it went over the top - a bit like Close Encounters of a Third Kind....if only we could meet aliens and solve problems that mankind has created...we abuse this planet as if we have somewhere to escape to......but in the end vice is nice but incest is best especially when he got mother pregnant and then daughter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just breathtakingly epic!!!!!

No words man. No words explain the awesomeness. No used to sci-fi-ish stuff that was one of the best incest stories I ever read. You are magnificent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just the best

This is the best piece of writing I have seen on this site. Congratulations. Don.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Thought-provoking and a new outlook.

Not to mention sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unique story.

Erotic and inspirational.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

This is the best story I've ever read, and I've read many. Not only was it sexual but very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
something wonderful

The Beginning in the ending. I like that.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed the mixing of genre. Romance, Group, Sci-fi, Incest, and Mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I had to...

...give it a 5 star rating, but I'd much rather give it a 10!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I usually read the tags

But I didn't this time. I HATE D/d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 star

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Wow

Well that was certainly different that’s for sure. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}

That is what this ethereally sanguine story is -- you can't write an eloquent passage describing it's beauty, you just feel it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
d/d

auto dump, vote 1 star which equals .000001. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cried

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Wonderful tale. Thank you.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Weird...weird...weird...JUST THE WAY I LIKE A STORY TO BE!! This challenges us readers to be open-minded in our reading, following the story-line closely, connecting with the author and what he/she has given us.

Yes, this is "wishful thinking" for the human race...evenin this mad, mad "Covid-19" world, the "God-Virus" DOES EXIST...IT IS WITHIN OUR HEARGS, WITHIM OUR SOULS, THAT GOD DOES LOVE US, HE WISHES US TO BE HIS, FOREVER!!

Take heart, humanity, and look to Jesus Christ for the love we each week...He will open our hearts to each other, making us complete.

And, do not judge my comments here...I am not judging anyone for their beliefs...how could I, being a reader of Literotica stories myself...I love my Brothers and Sisters in this world, and pray that "right choices" are made for Eternity!!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, the love was so erotic but somehow believable. Very well written and told..............():\

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Most beautiful. tender mutually consunsual incestuous love story I have read in a while. I do not have the words to express my feelings about this story. This is one time that I wish real life reflected fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous