Closing the Sale Pt. 03

Story Info
Linda meets up with Cal in Reno.
9.3k words
3.78
21k
29
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Linda looked at Bill standing in the middle of the kitchen holding the coffee pot. She knew he was hurt. She'd whored herself out to a roomful of men to make a sale. Sure, the biggest commission of her career, but whoring, being a whore was still humiliating to her. And the love of her life, her husband not only found out about it but had to watch the entire degrading experience. She wanted to cry knowing she'd destroyed the best part of her life, how he'd never trust her again, how he could never respect her again. She thought about what kind of apartment she'd be able to find. Would the couch work in it, or would Bill demand the couch they first made love on?

"Coffee? Sorry, but you look like crap. I'm assuming you didn't get much sleep?" He reached for a cup, "Tell me they at least sent you off with some coffee..." Bill looked at his wife, the confusion, sadness, "Hey, come on. Let's go sit in the living room and you can tell me how your night went."

In a daze, the blonde let herself be led into the living room and sat down next to her husband on the couch. She looked at him, "You're not angry with me? I was so scared I'd come home and find you gone. I mean, you were incredibly convincing last night. You played along, saw me degrade myself...for what? A few extra dollars in my paycheck?" She took a sip of the back coffee. "Please say something. Please yell at me."

"There's nothing to say. Or, perhaps all I can say is this. You have been teasing the men, flirting to make your sales quota, but you had to know there were going to be men like Cal and Eric who prey on women like you." He studied her face not seeing defiance or denial and continued, "Cal was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He has always gotten what he wants. Do you have any idea how many women have been where you've been?"

"I do know. He and Eric basically bragged about their 'Play Pen.' She pulled up her dress showing no panties, "I heard Cal and Eric complain they had nothing for the wall. That made no sense to me until I found out. They have a panel inside a closet in one of the guest bedrooms..." She rubbed her face, "Eric showed me when Cal was in the shower this morning. He said they were mostly Cal's, though he helped collect a lot of them. He looked disappointed saying that, but there had to be over 100 panties and thongs hanging on hooks." She put her coffee down, tearing up. She went over and grabbed a couple of tissues and dabbed her eyes, "I'm just another whore on his wall," she laughed bitterly, "but I didn't even make the wall. You should have seen them though I'm sure you will. Names, dates, and numbers. One to ten. M or S." She sniffled, "Damn! Why did I ever let that happen?"

Bill stood up and held his wife, "It happened. I'm sure part of you screamed out stop, but I saw you last night. There was a louder voice screaming, don't stop. More! Can you stop? Do you have it in you?"

"You're right. I do have two voices in my head. But I need to feed the voice of reason. The voice that knows I'm hurting you. I don't need to flirt, show my cleavage anymore. I'm a good salesperson. This was a big mistake, the biggest mistake of my life." She said defiantly.

"No, I didn't mean that. I guess I'm asking the girl I saw emerge last night, not you, now." Bill said, "I saw you...or someone. The person I saw last night was insatiable. She was begging for cock, any cock in any hole. How many times did you cum? See? You have no idea. The person I've always known would have been totally in control, would have been thrilled with one orgasm, gotten out of bed and gone on with her day." He looked at her, "Can you stop? Or will there be more mornings I wake up alone, wondering when you'll get home? Whether you'll call and tell me you'll be delayed?" Seeing her look, "Yes, Cal, Eric, Cliff and I may have used you, may have taken all your holes, but I saw the eagerness on your face. You wanted them hard again, you joked that four studs were better than three, remember? You worried they'd lose stamina, lose interest before you were done." He held her, stroking her back, "Do I have to worry you'll have a board with men's underwear on it?"

Linda stepped back and was stunned. She'd felt out of control, that she had to open her legs, mouth, bend over spreading her ass...but she kept rolling over and taking a softening cock in her mouth, stroking another. She remembered Cliff looking apologetic after he'd cum four times inside her and could go no further. How happy she was when Cal seemed to recover right after Eric or Cliff finished with her. Hell, even early this morning when Eric and Cal fucked her and both came she wouldn't let Eric pull out of her cunt and she actually thought about sucking life back into Cal's cock even though he'd just pulled out of her ass. She remembered the smell of sex when she woke up, her face pressed against his soft penis.

Bill watched the expressions on her face, the realization coming over her. He sat back down waiting for his beautiful wife to say something, to decide. He already knew the answer. He already knew what she'd say and how he'd respond. He calmly took another sip of coffee.

Linda finally stopped and looked over at Bill, tears in her eyes. "Oh fuck! I want to say yes. Say I will never do that again. God damn, I want to say that so badly, but...I'm sorry." She burst into tears. Her chest hurt thinking she'd just closed any possibility of their marriage to work. Why couldn't she be normal? Why couldn't she be happy with one man? The one and only man she truly loved? Why can't that be enough, but she was done lying to Bill. He deserves better. She dabbed her eyes and came over next to her husband...for how much longer? Who knows, but she took his hand.

"I'm so sorry for lying to you last month. I was trying to convince myself I didn't let that happen. I wanted to erase what I did from my memory, but I still never should have lied. Nothing hurts worse than knowing I hurt you and I'll pack my things..." She looked around the room, the house, their house, "I'll get an apartment and perhaps find a nice condo somewhere. I'm not going to lie to you again. I can't honestly say I won't allow myself to be used by multiple men. Let men have their way with me, it's too...too intense to forget." She stood up, trying to staunch the tears and headed to the stairs.

"Stop. I knew that's what you'd say." Bill stood up, "Actually, I was hoping that's what you'd say. No, not because I want you to fuck other men, I really hate that. No, I love you. I want to be with you, just you. I never want to face growing old without you by my side, but what I really hate, really never want to experience again, is you lying to me." He walked over and grabbed her shoulders, "If you feel a need to whore yourself out, get gang-banged, whatever, tell me. I don't need any details, just that you did it, or are going to do it." He shook his head, "One promise. Never, ever lie to me again." He looked at her and grinned, "At least we don't need to worry about Cal and Eric again. I've heard they never ask girls back, though...yeah, they did need that order placed."

Linda threw her arms around her husband, tears streaming down her face. "I love you. I know it will take a long time, but I desperately want your trust back. I need you to believe in me and I've damaged that so badly." She sighed. "I love you so much and I promise you if there are other men, there will never be any other men I love as much as I do you."

"Go on, get showered, they didn't give you coffee or let you clean up? Yes, I can smell them on you. And I know it will never happen, but wear some old pair of undies you don't care about. Maybe that's why they asked you back." He kissed her, "And I hope you're in the mood for blueberry pancakes."

Laughing, Linda said, "I may have worked up an appetite. Apparently, I missed dinner last night along with breakfast this morning." She gave him a quick kiss and turned. She stopped halfway up the stairs, "Oh, there's one caveat. I need you to let temptation get the better of you. If you get the opportunity to fuck another woman, I want you to, without reservations, go for it. I cannot live with the guilt of cheating on you unless I know you're getting a nice piece of ass also. And I guess there's a second caveat. Please don't tell me. I am not sure I could handle it. Pretty hypocritical, huh?" She smiled ruefully and headed back up.

***********************************************

Bill was headed back to his office and heard Eric's voice. "Hey, what's gotten into you? Those girls were eager last night and I really shouldn't complain, but you went and fell asleep in the living room? Julie even tried to suck you off and you pushed her away."

"I'm sorry. I just wasn't into it. Maybe I'm getting old." Cal replied.

"Old? Dude, you're 27 years old." They talked quietly and Bill had to strain his ears, but he heard Eric say softly, "It's Linda isn't it? Ever since that night two weeks ago, you've been less and less interested in the girls. Get over it. She told you she has a boyfriend, a boyfriend she is confident will lead to marriage and that was just business." He heard Eric scoff, "I should have known. I really should have known when you invited her back. We've never done a sequel. You always said none of the sequels ever were as good as the first runs. Ok, whatever's bugging you, get over it. One of the temps down in application support got all wet when I told her about the penthouse. She's coming over tomorrow night."

"You're right. By the way, I figured out what happened to the system. My bad. I was clearing old recordings and I must have clicked the system reset button. I feel like crap since I promised Cliff an edited copy of the night's activities. I hope he's fine with the video I made of her first night. Here, oh yeah, the second is for Bill. I hope he gets to watch it without the wife finding out."

"I see it in your eyes, don't even think about it. I'm sure Cliff would love it but getting her back a third time sets an ugly precedent." He heard Eric respond, "I'll drop these off with the guys. That was a great night, though. I was looking forward to watching what I might have missed."

Bill ducked into his office hearing Eric leave. His head was spinning. Ok, he could understand Cal wanting to nail his wife, but this sounds like he's falling in love. 'Crap!' He just sat at his desk when Aurora came in.

"Mr. Walters said you'd need this." She looked at her boss as she handed him the USB, "Are you Ok? You looked concerned about something."

***********************************************

A few weeks later, Aurora came into Bill's office, "You have a meeting with the board at 11. That means you won't get to make lunch with your wife. Want me to call her?

"No, I'll call her. Thanks." He looked at his pretty EA, "Something else? No, don't shake your head, you know the rules. Close the door."

The redhead came back and sat down and looked at her boss. "Look, totally none of my business, but I saw your wife in Cal's office last week. I mean, it's nothing, but I remembered you mentioned the sales rep from Nuxaware, the penthouse..." She felt herself turning beet red and stood up. "Never mind, I don't have a clue why I even brought this up."

"Sit!" Bill snapped, "Honesty. I never want you to hold back anything. What were you going to ask?" He looked around his office, "Oh, and how do you know what my wife looks like? I don't have a picture."

Aurora pointed to the bottom drawer behind him. "When I was putting all your stuff away from your old office, you had a picture of her, of you and her. I put it on the shelf...then I saw you put it in that drawer." She looked embarrassed, "None of my business, but it just seemed strange. I mean, she's beautiful. You should be proud to...sorry, way out of line here." She looked pleadingly at her boss she'd come to admire.

Bill looked at his watch. "It's fine. I'm sure you saw Linda with Cal, they do business together and need to go over..." He tried to think of how to tell her about the awkward arrangement when he sighed and told her everything. How they found themselves in a lie. How that made them lie some more and soon spiral out of control..."So, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place," he suddenly laughed, "No pun intended, but I have to hide the picture of her so the guys here don't know we're married. I have to allow, no scratch that, tolerate the decisions we made, no matter how much they hurt." He looked at the girl, "I know. You can think that about me."

Aurora looked at her boss, "You love her that much? I'm impressed. That would be hard to overlook."

Bill laughed ruefully, "Hey, that's marriage. You know how you find out about the little quirks, things that bother you. How she eats, how he keeps forgetting to put the toilet seat down, how she likes to fuck other men. The little things. You tend to overlook them when you're in love."

"Who doesn't like fucking other men?" She laughed, "Ok, perhaps men...or most men or lesbians...perhaps nuns." She looked at her boss, "I'd have killed my boyfriend if he did that to me, but maybe that's why we broke up. Maybe I never really loved him."

"You broke up with Chuck? Why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry, I liked him."

"Turned out, he was a slut." She gasped and put her hand over her mouth, "Oh Christ, sorry."

"Actually, Linda and I prefer 'whore' in describing what she's become, but slut is nice, too." Bill laughed. "I predict there will be other men, and soon. A woman as beautiful, as sexy as you are...Sorry, way out of line," he stammered.

"Did you mean it?" Aurora asked. Seeing him nod, she smiled, "Then, thanks. You know the full honesty rule works both ways. If you are telling me the truth, then you can say anything to me, I mean it."

***********************************************

"You know Eric and Cal are going to be there..." Linda said as she took a bite of toast.

"I know. But you don't have anything to go over, so I'd avoid them, especially Cal. You know, don't lead him on...he seems to have fallen for you." Bill replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I doubt it. I'd definitely put him in the category of use 'em and lose 'em. Eric told me not to worry about them endangering what I have with my boyfriend. We do have a new security suite. We think it will blow MacSpersky out of the water. Not your area since this is initially just for workstations, but, of course, next year we'll extend that to servers, you know Exchange, file and print servers, etc. But you're right, the conference center in Reno is huge and there will be thousands of people and hundreds of booths, the odds are I'll never run into him. Still, I'd love to get you guys on board with this."

"You know I'd love for you to make as many sales as possible, but something about Cal using you like this...Never mind, you're right. He might not be looking to replace what we have." He looked at his wife, "I'm not telling you to be good, to be faithful. But be careful. I don't want you to be hurt. This might just be my jealousy, but you're not just another pair of panties on his wall."

"Which I'm not since I wasn't wearing any. Ok, I get it. I was planning to throw in a free fuck with every sale, but last year we had over 500 sales." She looked thoughtful, "Perhaps every tenth sale would be better."

Bill laughed, "Nice to know you're cutting back. But listen, Cal thinks you're single. I think there's a danger there."

Linda looked thoughtful, replaying their experiences, "I don't know. He pretty much used me for my various access points. He never really treated me as anything but his toy," she shrugged her shoulders, "anyhow, you can relax. Jim has pretty much every hour booked. Every evening from seven to ten or so, we're meeting in his suite to go over the day. That won't leave any time for anything else."

"You don't know Cal...or actually, you do." He looked at the clock, "Go. Get your bag. The Uber should be here right about now."

***********************************************

"I'm not complaining, but don't you think you're showing a bit too much skin?" Al asked, flicking his eyes down to Linda's chest. He stepped back, hands up, "I love it, just that when you need to bend over, you'll be pretty exposed."

Bryan laughed, "If you ask me, a woman like you can never show enough skin." He playfully flicked his fingers across the vee formed by her blouse.

Linda glared at her co-worker and fastened one of the buttons, "Ok, but let's revisit this when new orders are not where they should be." She leaned forward, facing him, "Better?"

He could see her deep cleavage, but no longer the thin lacy bra, "no, not even close, but perhaps more PG-13 than R." Al laughed, "Seriously though, we'd set all kinds of records if we just had you out front, topless." He blushed, "Sorry, that's inappropriate."

Bryan came over and peered down her top wondering how his cock would feel nestled..."So inappropriate, maybe in a bikini top. That wouldn't be inappropriate, would it?" He laughed and headed to the front of the booth.

Al hung back trying to get his throbbing cock under control. He hated the fact she was all he could think of when he was around her. How it was her he saw under him when he was with his girlfriend. 'Get hold of yourself. She's happily married and to a really great guy,' he thought bitterly.

***********************************************

Cal and Eric followed their game plan of starting on the northwest corner and going up and down the aisles before ending up at the southeast corner. They checked off the various booths they wanted to spend time at. Neither one was eager to get free tchotchkes since they always were overloaded with brochures and pamphlets by the end of the week.

"Did you see Nuxaware?" Cal asked casually, "I didn't see their booth."

"Are you asking because you want their software, or are you looking for Linda?" Eric chuckled as he scanned the map, "They're over there." He pointed up the aisle. They headed over and saw the stunning blonde with three gawking men.

Linda looked up from the tech sheet she was holding to the trio from a German automaker, "Wir haben unternehmensweite Lösungen für kleine Startups..." She saw Cal and Eric coming towards their booth, "Entschuldigung, bitte warten Sie," she apologized to the men, "Hey guys. Let me finish up and I'll be right with you." She went back explaining in apparently perfect German all the features of the software suite.

Bryan came up, "Can I answer any of your questions while you wait? I'm Bryan Andrews, I work with Linda." Hearing who they were with, beamed, "Thanks for that great order, by the way. I hope she's satisfied all your needs." He saw how they were looking at her, "I know. We all look at her that way."

"She speaks German?" Cal asked.

"Actually, yes." Bryan chuckled as if it were a party trick. "She does that to impress the clients."

"How many languages does she speak?" Eric asked.

"Good question. I've heard Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamese, they all sound the same to me, um Italian, Russian, French, Spanish...Oh, I remember some Arab language." Bryan said, "But she looks busy. Can I show you our newest Security Suite?"

"Thanks, Bryan. I got this." Linda hugged each man, chastely, "So, here we are. What a zoo." She laughed. "Come on, I need a break from non-stop talking and Bryan's leering."

Sitting down at the table, Eric looked at the girl differently, "Were you speaking German, I mean fluent German?"

Linda blushed, "Ja ich spreche Deutsch," she replied laughing.

"Ok, we have to know, how many other languages do you speak?" Eric pursued.

Let me see...Je parle français, Yo hablo español, io parlo Italiano," She laughed, "Ok, sorry...Greek, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese...Oh, Arabic, actually Gulf Arabic. How many is that?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers