Closing the Sale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's jaw ached and she clenched her throat around his penis harder wishing he'd stretch her cunt wide with this thing, but she knew he wanted his sperm in her stomach, so she reached up and gently fondled his heavy balls knowing he was close. She had the thought he'd cum and she could go back to her room without getting fucked. He must have been reading her mind as he seemed to instantly respond.

"Oh God, so close...don't worry, I recover quickly and you'll really love my cock inside that cunt of yours...nice...damn, keep doing that...oh fuck...Shiiit!" The man exploded immediately thinking about pounding into that tight slit. He had trouble holding the phone steady the release was so intense. His pleasure was heightened hearing her gagging and choking on his cock.

Linda rapidly swallowed the thick cream jetting into her stomach trying not to get the foul spunk in her lungs as he plunged his rod down her throat with each ejaculation. Her scalp hurt where he gripped her hair and her lungs were screaming for air as a seemingly endless spurt after spurt of bitter-tasting jism was pumped down her throat.

When he finished, he kept his hand on her head, allowing her to finally breathe, but not allowing her to pull off, "Damn, you're a great fucking cocksucker, but don't stop. I'll be ready for that cunt of yours in five minutes." He indicated his cell, "Smile. Bill will love seeing this if you ever have any ideas." He tried to get every angle he could, including her hand still stroking her cunt and especially of her married mouth stuffed with his cock. "Go on, keep playing with that cunt of yours. I plan on just shoving inside you and if you want to cum, do it now since you are here for my pleasure." He grinned, again reminded she was totally his.

Linda wanted to cry, even knowing he was doing this after years her rejecting his crude advances and he most likely was not like this with any other woman, but it still hurt being treated like a whore. She was mortified getting taped like this, but kept sucking on the still firm cock, amazed he was able to stay hard. Her pussy ached for release as she rubbed herself, and as much as she hated him, she needed him to touch her, to have his hands on her breasts, her aching nipples. Bryan finally let go of her head so she was able to pull off his cock. He sure was right about his speed of recovery. She gasped and flexed her jaw as she stood up and glared at him, "You're a fucking asshole, you know that?" She felt like slapping the shit out of him but just glared, "Go ahead and send that video to Bill. I'd rather face him than do anything more with you." She spit out.

Bryan grinned at the girl, "Who said Bill would be the only recipient? I have the company directory on my phone." He glared at the girl, "I am not going to give up what I've wanted for years, you on your knees, you naked, bent over. Hell doing a handstand if I order you to. Look honey, I own you and whine all you want, but whenever I get an urge for whatever hole I want, you'll take it."

She felt like crying, "You are a fucking bastard. Send the video to everyone. I will never be at your beck and call forever. I'd rather quit and move to another city."

"Ok, one more session if I get a video of you cleaning off my cock after I fuck that ass of yours. Or, three more sessions which can include as many of my friends as I want. Your call. Either way, I'm keeping the videos. I'll give you my word I'll never show them to anyone unless you decide to perhaps file a grievance with HR." He looked down at her, "But this is moot. You'll be coming into my office to get your itch scratched once you feel me inside you. You might try to just lie there, but I know you. You're a cock-hungry little whore and Bill's pedestrian dick will never be enough again. I'll have you cumming and cumming back for more."

"You're so full of yourself. No fucking way I'm sucking your cock after...Christ!" She glared at the man who grinned down at her. "I might cum, but that won't mean I'll enjoy myself. I'm doing this purely as a business deal. I have to ask you, why are you being such a prick? I've never done anything to you, never stolen a sale. Remember, I've been there to help you with problem customers." She stroked his cock unconsciously maintaining his erection. She looked at his cock thinking it was fat...long. She looked back up at him.

"It's not just you. It's women, girls like you. I missed out on a full scholarship because of one B. I had this professor who believed an A was truly special and gave one out each quarter. I aced every test and this blonde bimbo must have fucked her way to the only A. I know she never earned it since I'd seen a couple of her test scores, saw how they looked at each other. I wish I could have proved it, but, anyhow, I see you make top salesman, salesperson, sorry, and I know you're good but no better than I am, and seeing you naked, I can see how you've closed all those sales." Bryan said angrily, "How many customers have you sealed the deal with?"

"Fuck, just the guys at LMT. I wanted the sale so bad, knowing the potential, I decided to go that extra step. You have no idea how much I regret that. Look, I, we need sleep tonight. Let's get this over with." she said as she headed to the bed, "Ok, how do you want me?" She turned and stuck her ass out.

"Like that, bend over and spread your legs...wider, yes. You are going to love this." Bryan said looking at that tight looking cunt and puckered asshole. He took position between her and pressed the head against that slit and pushed. "Holy fuck, you're tight." He pressed harder and as her lips spread open and he popped in, he felt that incredibly tight cunt gripping his cock, tighter than any cunt he'd ever been inside of. 'Holy fuck, first best blowjob, now fucking tight cunt," he thought. Hearing the blonde groan loudly he decided he'd have to cum soon before this bitch came. He wasn't fucking her to pleasure her.

'Christ! He's huge...hurts...ow...' She thought as she pussy took more and more of him inside her. The pain faded, and pleasure took over as he buried himself deeper and deeper. "ugh...ugh...ugh..." she heard herself before stopping as she realized it was encouraging him. She reached back and rubbed her clit, trying to cum, and lifted herself slightly and was rewarded as her flopping breasts caused her nipples to rub against the bedspread.

Bryan began driving hard in and out of the girl hearing her unwilling grunts start up again, louder and louder. Her cunt was so velvety smooth, so tight, so wet he knew he wanted to cum before her, but didn't want the feeling to end. He gripped that ass, felt his balls slap against her, reveled in the slurping sounds and felt Linda was going to cum soon, but knew he was also. His eyes were drawn to that puckered asshole and wondered how it was going to feel. His cock had never been gripped so hard and the aching in his balls was rising too fast, so he abruptly pulled out eliciting a disappointed groan from the girl. "Sorry, I want this to last. Get on your back so I can see your tits as I fuck you."

Linda found herself flopping over and spreading her legs, almost too eagerly. She thought about looking bored but instead stared intently at the huge cock as the man laid between her legs and slammed into her. His eyes were glued to her bouncing breasts as he roughly drove into her. She felt joy knowing she was about to cum and thought about grabbing her tits, but didn't want him to see her getting pleasure when he pulled out. So close, peaking...

Bryan felt the ache in his balls rapidly peak and quickly pulled out and climbed onto the girl's chest and stroked his slimy cock as he felt the intense release.

Linda couldn't believe she was within seconds of cumming when the man pulled out. She tried to turn her head as rope after rope of hot sperm splashed on her chest and face. 'Holy shit! He'd just filled my stomach up and he still has this much?' she thought as he squeezed the last few drops out onto her left nipple. She felt like she could cum if he kept slapping that fat hunk of meat on her nipple, but instead, he climbed off her. "Shit, I am so close. You knew that. Please put your cock back in me. I need to cum." She looked pleadingly.

Bryan laughed, "I told you that you'd beg for my cock. All you women do."

She groaned and started to wipe the cum off her face when Bryan stopped her.

"Leave it until you get back to your room. You can finish yourself off in your own bed. Go on, get out of here. I need sleep." He said as he pulled her over to the door. "You have your card key? Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, oh, I have a meeting with that cute brunette in the next booth tomorrow night, so you'll have to find someone else to screw." He opened the door and gently pushed her out without checking the hallway.

Linda unsuccessfully tried to rub the gross ejaculate off her face and chest as she was shoved out into the hallway. She ran into three college-age boys reeling down the hallway who immediately grabbed her. "Wow! Didn't you just ask God for a beautiful naked slut?" The other boy laughed and pulled her close, "Damn, she must be a working girl. She's just been gang-fucked, look at the amount of cum on her." She tried to push by them but felt hands on her breasts, hips, ass and even a finger roughly thrust into her twat as she tried to get to her room. She felt incredible relief getting the door closed and being safely inside. She heard the boys laughing loudly about her cum-covered face and chest as they continued down the hall. She wanted to go over and pound on Bryan's door and scream at him for doing that but knew that would make him even happier. She felt like crying as she headed to take her third shower of the day.

Her body still throbbed from the aggressive fucking and as she rubbed her pussy she decided to dry off, crawl under the covers and find release. After toweling, she pulled back the covers on the bed, her body anticipating her fingers, she heard a knock on the door. Groaning, she walked over and opened it, using the door to cover her nakedness, she saw it was Cal.

"I'm sorry. I knocked softly in case you were asleep. I wanted to say how sorry I was to pressure you and I do want to remain friends, even if we never..."

Linda didn't let him finish. She pulled him into the room and began tearing off his clothes.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wives Bring in The Business!

My wife and I enjoyed this additional chapter. After reading the negative comments, we suspect they were written by people who are envious of your talent. You are a great writer, and smoothly handle highly complex emotions and psychological situations. Your endings are always surprising; this one was no exception: Linda grabbed Cal and dragged him into her room so, she could get her rocks off after being left high and dry by her blackmailer!

This chapter really solidified your story line and raised important questions about marriage, career, and sexuality. Based on our own life experiences, the following points resonated for us: 1) Bill, the husband, gave Linda her sexual freedom but was also honest enough to also say it hurt. Over 25 years ago, I used almost the exact same words with my own wife:

"If you feel a need to whore yourself out, get gang-banged, whatever, tell me. I don't need any details, just that you did it, or are going to do it." He shook his head, "One promise. Never, ever lie to me again."

2) Linda’s self-admission about who she really was, represented a major step forward: “Why couldn't she be normal? Why couldn't she be happy with one man? The one and only man she truly loved? Why can't that be enough, but she was done lying to Bill.”

My wife has always known that I was the love of her life. However, she just cringed years ago, when she finally accepted that she could not be a one-man woman. Her Catholic wedding vows couldn’t restrain her unbridled sexuality. Prior to that insight, she had always felt guilty in multi-partner sex sessions like Linda’s. Afterwards, she just enjoyed them.

3) Most writers rarely consider that a wife could fall in love with her fuck-mate. Cal was already in love with her; and Linda was falling in love with him too. Your wording was excellent, “But what penetrated the haze of incredible pleasure was the knowledge that this man who'd been using her holes for his pleasure was making love to her…She opened her mouth and eagerly kissed him back knowing it was wrong, knowing she was encouraging him.”

When my wife shared with me, for the first-time decades ago, that she had fallen in love with one of her lovers, it was difficult for us as a couple to process. I nearly let myself fall into insane jealousy. Also, given her religious background, her tendency was to label herself as an unfaithful slut. However, that’s when we both swallowed hard and accepted that, not only was her pussy promiscuous, her heart was also a slut! After that, she no longer felt guilty for encouraging her men to fall in love with her. It was just who she was with certain men.

4) My wife flinched as Linda said, "That's it, baby, cum inside me. You know you want to." Linda sighed, "Fuck me. Mark me as yours." As my wife knows, Linda’s heart was opening up to Cal and she wanted to be “marked” as his.

It was a pivotal moment in our marriage, when my wife asked one of her lovers to “mark me as yours”. During our thirty-year marriage my wife has had hundreds of lovers, fell in love with about eight, and insisted that three of them mark her as their own.

She believes there is only one way a woman can be truly be marked by the man she loves. Tattoos and piercing just don’t cut it. Instinctively, a woman needs to be marked in the most primordial way; by being bred. Stretch marks come from being “marked” by the baby’s father. In our case, my wife loved me dearly, however she had a driving need to be marked, inseminated, by these alpha males. Once I wrapped my head around that, I got a vasectomy and she was ready for mating. She gave us three lovely children.

By way of background, my wife and I graduated from university decades ago, just when women were starting to break into the previously all-male fields of engineering, science and the high-level sales of complicated technical products and services. Some female sales reps used their smarts and others used their bodies to close multimillion-dollar contracts. My wife used both, but her pussy really helped her, especially in the early years, as she was getting on her feet…err on her back, in the business world.

When her slender sexy legs opened; deals closed. Sometimes it was just a one off, but other times it was on a once every quarter basis, to keep the recurring contracts rolling in. This was before AIDS and she often took them bareback. In those years, it was mostly sloppy seconds, thirds, or fourths for me.

One of the hottest scenes in your story line was in chapter 2, where Linda masturbated in front of her clients. Once my wife got over the shame, she closed a lot more sales; men really love that! Your description, “Bill was stunned seeing his wife, not just totally exposed to a room of men, but masturbating in front of them, for them…” My wife noticed the “for them” in that phrase. When a woman masturbates in front of men, she contains herself emotionally and sexually. When it is “for them” it is complete surrender.

“Cal, Eric and Cliff all were stroking their cocks…Her gasps got louder, more guttural and rapid, then slower and softer until she collapsed, her legs dangling limply over the arms. He could see glistening fluids all over her now-red crotch.…“I'd never done that before, I mean, with an audience." She said softly, her face burning red.” My own wife’s sexy legs have dangled limply, off quite a few chairs!

biff_driverbiff_driverover 4 years ago
Need More!!!!

Been following this writer for awhile and love these characters. Women who seem to be in control of their lives but step out and give up control make for fantastic stories. This story absolutely needs another chapter so we can find out where he takes Linda!!!

Great work and keep it up! Don't listen to the whiners who don't write but push their own failings and hangups on good writers...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Not sure what the aim is here

This is pretty unrealistic and way passed disgusting. He raped her no debate. And to get us to believe she couldn’t report this is bull crap.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

Exploring Linda's degradation and downfall sure sounds like a BTB to me.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Wife Lends a Hand, and More Wife helps husband out and enjoys it.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Corporate Bodies Pt. 01: Dishonesty Ambitious young husband finds an easy way to please his wife.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories