Closing the Sale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nine? Oh, wait, actually ten. We forgot English." Eric laughed. "I'm impressed."

"We moved around a lot growing up," she said dismissively, "I was born in Athens." She took a sip of coffee. "I'm shutting up now, what have you guys seen? I'd love to hear where we stand against the competition. See anything that blew you away?" She listened as Cal and Eric talked about what they'd seen, who they'd talked to, what was new, excited them.

"I'm impressed. Not that I should doubt you, but our interactions have been more along the lines of you being a couple of frat boys. You know, sometimes you overlook the brains when you are distracted by the packages." She laughed glancing at their crotches.

Cal looked at her, "Can we get together while we're here?" He looked at Eric, "I think we're free most nights."

"Jim has us meeting every evening to go over what we learned, who we've talked with. I'm really afraid all my evenings are booked." She saw the disappointed looks on their faces, "Sorry, there's just time for dinner between the show closing and our meetings."

***********************************************

Reaching for the shower valve, she heard a knock. 'Damn that Bryan, he knows I'm naked...' She turned off the valve, pulled on her robe, opened the door and looked out, "Cal. What are you doing here? How did you know where I'm staying?"

"Sorry, Al mentioned it." He held up a take-out bag. "I thought you might be hungry."

Linda hesitated. She'd planned on showering, changing into something a lot more casual and grabbing a quick salad downstairs, but her mouth began to water smelling something mouth-watering. "Are those cheesesteaks?" She pulled the door open wider, "You're evil. I was going to send you away, but how the hell did you know that cheesesteaks are my weakness.?" She looked past Cal, "Where's Eric? I never thought I'd see you two do anything apart."

"He is out with a woman from Kyo-con. One of their reps." He walked over to the table and pulled out the wrapped sandwiches. As he set up, he commented, "Nice look, but if you want to get dressed, I'll not look."

Linda laughed, "Right, and I'll bet you came over here worried I might miss dinner. Oh hell, I guess there's nothing you haven't already seen." She walked by the man and patted his ass, "But I feel a need for a shower."

Cal turned and watched as the blonde pulled off the robe tossing it over a chair and heading for the bathroom. Hearing the water turn on, he followed her in, taking off all his clothes.

Linda wasn't surprised seeing the naked man climb into the shower. She turned her back to him when he took the soap from her hand, "That feels nice," she sighed feeling his strong hands stroke her shoulders, back, and ass. She opened her stance as the man knelt down and continued soaping her legs and feet.

Cal was tempted to bury his face in her ass when his hands slid up between her thighs. His soapy hand found her sex, fingers slickly sliding, pushing into her, and encouraged by her moans, pushed a second finger in. As she bent over pushing out her ass, his tongue found her puckered hole, his fingers pumped more rapidly inside her and his other hand gently played with her clit.

Linda found herself bending over more and more, opening her legs wider, panting, groaning. Cal was being so tender, so loving...she had the sudden realization that Bill was right. Her first thought was to stop him since this felt more like cheating than getting used by a room full of men. Feeling his tongue exploring her ass, her clit being stimulated drove those thoughts out of her head and her body was now bent completely over, her legs opened wide.

Cal was determined to give Linda the best orgasm she'd ever experienced. He probed inside the girl's vagina and by her gasps knew he'd found the spot, so he flicked his tongue rapidly against her puckered asshole while gently popping her hard clit beneath his fingers and heard her cry out as she exploded. He found his face being crushed between her cheeks as she ground back against him, cum running down his forearm as she unintelligibly grunted out her release. As her intense orgasm faded, he had to grab her as her legs went limp.

Linda fell into a haze as the waves crashed through her and found herself being held by the strong, younger man. She was aware of how tightly he held her, his lips pressed against her mouth, his hands exploring her ass, her chest. But what penetrated the haze of incredible pleasure was the knowledge that this man who'd been using her holes for him pleasure was making love to her. She opened her mouth and eagerly kissed him back knowing it was wrong, knowing she was encouraging him. Aware of his rigid member pressing against her pussy, she put her left foot on the bench along the shower wall, reached down and guided him inside her.

"Oh God, Linda. You have the best feeling pussy I've ever encountered. Oh, yes, that's it." He groaned as she took over and torqued her pelvis against him. "You're so fucking eager to get fucked. Damn, you know how to make a guy feel good. Oh God, stop, I'll never hold back..." He gripped her right tit as he found himself losing it.

"That's it, baby, cum inside me. You know you want to." Linda sighed, "Fuck me. Mark me as yours."

"God, Linda, I love you so much, FUCK!" He felt the peaking, painfully intense orgasm finally explode inside that great cunt. As spurt after spurt shot up into her, he felt his balls achingly relax as he staggered back, his spent cock sliding out of her.

Linda found she had to hold the man up, stroking his back as she held him. "You looked like you might pass out." She kissed him gently, "But we'd better get cleaned up. I've got just 20 minutes to get over to Jim's room. Her mind was in turmoil trying to figure out what to say to Cal if he repeated what he said while not in the throes of passion. She could not have this man or any other man fall in love with her. She felt the way he held her, gently stroked her and inwardly groaned. "Come on, let's dry off." She broke away, wondering how she would have to deal with this.

As Cal pulled on his clothes, he kept looking at the beautiful blonde. He could not get over how those perfect breasts bounced as she went through her motions yet returned to their perky shape immediately. He wanted to beg her to blow off the meeting as his cock throbbed in his pants. He reluctantly turned and left the bathroom, or he would not have been able to let her leave.

He sat on the bed and watched the girl dress. He'd never seen her in anything except a dress and his stomach hurt watching her as she finished up wearing a tee shirt and blue jeans. She was conservatively dressed, wearing a bra under a fairly loose-fitting shirt. "Wow, I never thought you could look more beautiful than when you're dressed up, but this is really sexy. I could come back at 10."

"Sorry, Cal. I'm tired. After our wrap-up meeting, I'm going straight to bed...alone. Aren't there a ton of women here that you haven't tapped yet?" Linda asked as she pulled on a sweater, "Come on, I would prefer we left separately since our whole team has this end of the floor." She walked to the door and before she opened it, she looked at the man. "I know what you said was in the heat of passion, but please listen. I really like you, but I love my fiancé and I cannot be with two men. I cannot see this as having a future."

Cal looked suddenly sad, but then cheered up. "I understand. I cannot say I regret what opportunities I've had, but as for not being in love with you?" He shook his head. As he stepped into the hallway he turned pulled her close and kissed her. "I meant what I said in the shower, but I'll respect that you are in a serious relationship." He kissed her again, his hand cupping her breast. "Ok. Last time, I might run into you tomorrow, as friends." He turned and headed down the hall.

Bryan looked out the peephole in his door seeing the man who'd come by the booth earlier kiss Linda as only a lover could while being allowed full access to her tits. 'Holy crap! I knew it. She's married but not going to let that stop her.' After seeing Linda close her door, he went to grab his bag.

Linda came out of her room and saw Bryan opening his door. "Hey Bryan, you ready for Jim's grilling?" She stopped seeing how he was looking at her, "What's up?"

"You've been a bad girl. I saw that blond guy leaving a few minutes ago." Bryan said smugly.

"Oh, come on. He stopped by for a brochure. You know his company has bought a ton of licenses." She looked angrily at him, "Are you peeping through your spyhole at me?"

"Yeah, that was sure a professional handshake when he left. I know that wasn't the first time his tongue was in your mouth nor the first time he'd felt those nice tits of yours." He smirked. "Where else has he been inside you?"

"Why you bastard, I am of half a mind to tell Jim. In fact, I'm going to do that and when we get back I'm calling HR." She spat as she turned to go.

Bryan put a firm hand on her shoulder, "Do that. Let's go down to Jim's room right now and tell him how his star sales rep has been spreading her legs to close sales. Is that what you want? Jim, who kneels by his bed every night praying to Jesus finds out you also kneel by a bed every night but not in prayer? The man who has never sworn in his life? How long do you think you'll last here when he finds out the whore of Babylon is on his staff? Let's not forget about Bill. I'd hate to do anything to hurt him since I like him, but on the other hand, shouldn't a friend tell him what his wife is doing?"

Linda stopped, "Ok, what do you want? You want the LMT account? You want the commission?"

Bryan laughed, "You sure don't get it." He started down the hall and continued, "Come across the hall at 10:30 tonight wearing nothing, not even shoes. We'll discuss how to ensure you keep your job at Nuxaware."

Linda started to protest when she saw Al come out of his room.

"You guys ready? I had two cups of coffee in my room to stay awake. I'm so beat." Al looked at them, "Come on, are you guys alright? We had a really good day today." He looked over as another member of their team came out of her room, "Hey Sherry. Get sufficiently caffeinated?"

***********************************************

Bryan had trouble focusing on the meeting. For years he'd wanted the blonde kneeling in front of him, looking excitedly at his impressive cock. He thought about how much a tease she'd been, not just to him, but all men who came in contact with her. He couldn't count the number of times he'd looked down that deep canyon between those plump tits wondering what it would feel like to slide his cock between them. It was really difficult to keep crossing his legs to hide how much he was anticipating later. All he could think about was what Linda looked like under those clothes. Those massive hooters of hers probably sagged, but hell, what girl with tits that big didn't? He loved pounding the bitches with huge knockers as hard as he could so their tits flopped around. When they tried to hold them, he firmly told them to let them go. He hoped she was shaved since he loved a smooth cunt, but she probably just kept herself trimmed. Hell, he owned her. If he didn't like her bush, he'd order her to shave it off. Her ass. Christ! What an ass. He hoped she did anal, but again, who cares? She'd be doing anal if he ordered, especially if that cunt isn't tight enough. Hell, he'd come across many women who looked perfect but had loose twats, but none ever had a loose ass.

Linda saw how Bryan was staring at her...saw how he couldn't hide his anticipation for later and desperately wondered how to get out of it. He did have a significant bulge but rejected thinking about that. She looked over at Jim speculating how he'd react if she came clean, but saw that perfectly groomed 65-year-old man who never missed mass once, who never took the Lord's name in vain, who never once even glanced at her exposed cleavage. He was still in full suit and tie, still perfectly groomed. She couldn't imagine what he'd do, what he'd say. She grabbed her notes from today when Jim came around to her and gave her observations.

***********************************************

Linda looked at the arrogant man winking at her as they arrived at their rooms. 10:05. She'd be knocking on his door in 25 minutes. The most disrespectable man she'd ever met, who'd made lewd comments to her since she started five years ago. What would he want her to do? The aching in her stomach increased her thinking of the possibilities, probabilities...everything. She turned away and went into her room. As she stepped in, she grabbed her phone hearing it ring, "Bill. God, I miss you." She plopped down on the bed and asked how his day was. Inwardly groaning when he asked the inevitable question, she told him he was right about Cal and that she was determined to never get with him again. Her mind was in turmoil when she finally decided she had to tell him, so she mentioned how Bryan saw Cal leaving and was blackmailing her. "I know you would. But Jim is really old school, really religious and I'd most likely get canned. I don't know what to do. I have always loathed the man and feel like I want to throw up...I could, I suppose I'd get another job...Yes, I know. I love you and I hate myself for having hurt you...Yes, I know...Seriously? Go on, say it...Say I told you so. Fuck, you're right. Shit, shit, shit. I promise you, I will not enjoy it. Love you, I mean it. I love you." She sadly put down her phone and undressed, seeing the clock. She went to the door and opened it slowly looking both ways. Hurriedly, she dashed across the hall and knocked, hoping he'd open quickly.

Bryan felt like skipping, he was so excited. He had little or no memory of what they discussed, or if he even said anything. He stripped off his clothes and went into the bathroom to quickly clean up, his cock rigidly bobbing as he walked. Never had his cock ached so nicely before. He looked at the clock and saw it was 10:31. He thought about calling her when he heard a knock. Grinning, he yelled out, "Just a minute." He went over quietly and peered out. 'Holy Mother of God!' he thought, 'she's really naked...stand back so I can see you. Crap.' He hoped someone would come down the hall and he'd get a chance to further humiliate the girl, but it was all quiet, finally, he had to see her in all her glory, so he whipped open the door.

Linda groaned, she should have known that sadist wouldn't answer the door immediately. Finally, after what felt like five minutes, Bryan opened the door wide and she saw him standing there proudly, fully naked. Immediately, she pushed past him to get out of the hall and stopped when she felt his hand on her arm. She tried to just glare into his eyes, but her eyes flicked down to the fat shaft pointing at her. She shuddered, looking at the girth wondering if he'd demand anal. She looked back at the horrible man trying not to stare, but her eyes kept being drawn to the veiny shaft. Eric had the biggest penis she'd ever seen, ever had, and his might have been a half-inch longer, but only half the girth. Fucking Bryan of all people had to have an impressive weapon like this. All those innuendos she'd shrugged off as just a man being a man, idle boasting, were actually valid.

Bryan smirked, seeing how the naked woman he'd lusted after, who'd constantly given him the cold shoulder was fascinated by his cock. He loved watching her eyes glance quickly down, then up as if she wasn't interested, then get drawn back down. He replayed all the women who couldn't keep their hands off it, had to taste it, feel it stretch them... Finally, he looked the woman over...no sag to those great tits, so perky, so big. Had to be fake, but best boob job he'd ever seen. Truly impressive. His eyes traveled down her narrow waist to the blonde patch of fur. Perhaps that can stay since it's so golden, but he'd find out soon enough whether her cunt lips are smooth. "Turn around, show me your ass...Nice. When did you get your tits done? Very good job." He asked.

Linda looked over her shoulder, "What? Fuck you, these are mine. Can we get this over with? Trust me, I'm not going to enjoy this."

Bryan laughed, "Sure, but let's see what you say after cumming more than you ever thought possible." He pressed himself behind her making sure his cock slid between her legs. He reached around and cupped those tits. His hands kneaded and squeezed the large masses of flesh. "Motherfucker, you're right. These are fucking real. Very impressed." He gently pinched and pulled on her nipples as he humped against that ass. "Let's go over to the bed and get started, shall we?" He led the blonde to the bed, "Ok, since you're not happy about this, let's start with you getting yourself nice and wet. Yes, lie down and open those legs up so I can see that cunt of yours." He positioned the girl after she lay back, opening her legs wide. "Nice, I love the clamshell pussy lips. Nice and clean." He slid his hand up the inside of that silky smooth thigh until he got between her legs, "Damn, you look tight. You'd better get yourself nice and wet or I'm sure it is going to hurt when I drive my cock into you."

"You want me to play with myself, in front of you?" She asked bitterly. She didn't expect much from this man but had hoped for basic foreplay to get herself ready. Seeing his look, she sighed and reached down and began stroking her pussy. She was surprised that she was already fairly wet, and as she watched Bryan lean against the dresser staring at her pussy as he stroked his cock, she felt a surge go through her. 'Oh fuck, I cannot let myself get excited about this. Shit, look at how his large hand barely wraps around that thing.' "Stop, oh Christ." She pleaded as Bryan picked up his phone and was obviously taping her playing herself. "Please, no videos." She closed her eyes as she thought about this asshole sharing this with his friends, with their co-workers. She realized her fingers were soaked and she was rapidly nearing an orgasm. Her legs opened wider and she unconsciously had plunged three fingers inside her cunt and her pelvis was thrusting back against her hand. She'd masturbated hundreds of times, but had never reached this state of arousal. Her eyes opened and stared at the huge slab of meat being now more rapidly stroked. 'God, so close...so fucking close,' she thought, her eyes glued, her hips thrusting, mouth open, her cunt totally exposed.

Bryan knew he had her. Her fingers rubbed that cunt more enthusiastically, her eyes were glued to his cock. He could see moisture glistening, her breathing getting quicker. "Ok, I think you're ready. Come over here and suck my cock."

Linda groaned. She was close to cumming and was torn. She wanted to cum, needed to cum, but she wanted to feel that cock, taste it. She rolled off the bed, came over and knelt down in front of her co-worker. She took hold of that shaft and was immediately struck at how hot it felt, how much it weighed. She could feel the blood pulsing through the prominent veins and the incredible rigidity. As she stroked, she instantly leaned forward and pressed the head against her lips. Her eyes looked up at the phone and she shuddered as the head disappeared into her mouth.

Bryan watched as that beautiful face lustfully was absorbed by his cock. There...there it was, finally. Those lips he'd fantasized about opening and wrapping around his shaft. He felt the warmth as more and more of his meat was taken into her mouth, her throat. He could tell she'd never had to open her mouth this wide for a cock before, but she never hesitated, never pulled back. The ease with which she handled his cock, how effortlessly she took more and more of him in was amazing. 'Christ!' He'd never been that deep in a mouth before nor felt a girl flex her throat on his cock like this. He was planning on getting nice and wet, then fucking her, or perhaps spraying her face, but both could wait. He took his free hand and grabbed a mass of that golden hair and humped into her throat. He felt his balls begin that welcome ache as he saw those lips he'd long admired stretched obscenely wide accommodating his cock. He tried to hold off, tried to make this demeaning position she was in last.