Club 35 - Sixth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer smiled when she read the part about Max. He has had me in my pussy so maybe my mouth or asshole, she thought. Jennifer replied that she looked forward to seeing Catherine Saturday night.

Saturday night came and Jennifer had spent the day getting ready. She took a bath and cleaned herself out with a series of enemas. She decided that comfort on the way home, whenever that would be, was important so she opted for sweats, sneakers, and panties, no bra. She took an Uber to the Club, but she missed walking from her office naked to Christine's car, promising nice things to the young security guard when she returned. She was definitely getting into being naked in public and silently thought that she would take more nighttime walks in her apartment building.

Jennifer entered the Club carrying only her wallet and phone. She showed the receptionist her membership card and asked for a black collar. Smiling, the young women handed Jennifer a soft black collar. In a few minutes, it would be the only clothing she would be wearing. Jennifer went into the locker room and quickly undressed. She affixed the collar around her neck and she walked out of the locker room and into the main area of Club 35.

Jennifer had told Mark that she wanted to walk through the Club naked for an hour or so before she was placed in the stocks for the extended time. As she passed the public area she could see the stocks and a sign saying "Reserved." She began to feel a bit of arousal as she leaned against the wall on the outside of the public room. She felt a hand on her ass and Jennifer turned to see a young women she did not immediately recognize.

"Is it alright to touch? I apologize if it is not something you want."

"No, go ahead. It adds to the humiliation that I want to feel." Jennifer replied.

"I thought being naked would be enough humiliation. It looks like someone will be in that sometime tonight."

Jennifer saw the women indicate the stocks. Jennifer said that she thought so, too. She asked the young women if she wanted the person in the stocks to be female or male.

"I have only spanked a boy or two. I have never done anything with a woman. I think I would like too."

"You seem quite young to be a member, if you don't mind me asking." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, I'm still in college. Inherited the family fortune when my parents died. I heard about this place and thought it might help me learn sexually about myself. I really like sex and I think I might be a bit kinky. Just haven't done much. Thank God for the Internet."

Jennifer didn't have time to reply as Mark came up to the pair of women.

"I see you have met Robin, one of our new members." Mark said.

Jennifer smiled at Robin and introduced herself.

"Christine is gathering up a few things and I have your leash when you are ready."

Turning to Robin, Jennifer said, "I'm the one who will be in the stocks, so you may get your chance to spank a girl, and maybe more."

Mark pulled the leash from his pocket and attached it to Jennifer's collar as Robin looked on in amazement. Mark led Jennifer into the large common area toward the stocks. Christine arrived and placed some items on a small table to the left of the stocks.

"Let's get you in." Christine said as Robin sat on one of the benches to watch.

"Christine. Let the young girl go first. She never has dominated a woman." Jennifer asked.

Christine nodded as she lifted the top part of the stocks and Jennifer lowered her head and placed her hands into the bottom portion of the device. Mark locked the top part of the stocks and was bending down to cuff Jennifer's right ankle to the base of the stocks.

"Mark. Wait." Christine said. She walked over to where Robin was sitting as the room began to fill with spectators. "Do you want to help lock her in?" Christine asked. Robin, looking at Christine with an excited expression, stood and walked with Christine back toward the stocks. She stood to the right of the bent over Jennifer.

"Take her right ankle and move it toward the cuff. If she doesn't move far enough, slap her ass to make her move." Christine instructed as she grabbed Jennifer's left ankle and pulled it toward the cuff and buckled the cuff around Jennifer's ankle. Robin took hold of Jennifer's right foot and pulled it toward the cuff but Jennifer resisted. Robin took her right hand and slapped Jennifer's ass twice. Jennifer allowed Robin to pull her ankle the rest of the way and Robin secured the cuff.

Leaning down, Christine whispered to Jennifer, "You wanted her to do that."

"My, she is really spread." Robin exclaimed.

Mark told her that she hadn't seen anything yet. He and Christine then lowered the top part of the stocks about a foot, causing Jennifer's ass to rise up and spread even more.

"You can see everything she's got." Robin said.

Mark took a white card from his vest pocket and placed it in the stocks. The number 5 was circled and two lines written below it said no whips or name calling.

"So, men or women can spank or paddle her and she can be fucked or give head."

"That's right." Christine said. "Why don't you go first."

Robin looked at Jennifer's raised ass and drew her finger down Jennifer's right asscheek. She did the same to the left before she drew back her arm and delivered a smack to Jennifer's bottom. She delivered a second blow with a bit more force. Three more in quick succession followed. The spanks weren't very hard, but Jennifer knew that Robin was experiencing spanking a woman for the first time.

"Why don't you give her ten more but make them harder." Christine suggested. Christine whispered something in Robin's ear and moved away.

Robin delivered her spanks, alternating between Jennifer's left cheek and right. By the eighth spank, Jennifer was wiggling her butt and her asscheeks were turning a pale pink. After she finished her tenth spank, Robin took her finger and traced down Jennifer's ass crack until it reached her pussy. Robin stuck her finger into Jennifer and flicked her clit, causing Jennifer to shake in the stocks. Robin pulled her glistening finger out and showed it to Christine.

"You were right. She is wet!"

Christine told Robin that she should go to the lockers and change into a robe and get a black bracelet. When Robin looked puzzled, Christine explained that there would be more experiences for Robin tonight, if she wanted them. Robin didn't hesitate and left the public room heading toward the lockers.

Christine whispered to Jennifer, "seems like a nice girl." Christine slapped Jennifer's ass hard and said who is next.

A couple approached, both were middle aged and naked. The women rubbed her hand over Jennifer's ass while the man went to the front of the stocks.

"We played with you the first time you were here. We won't call you any names but I'm going to use a paddle on that ass of yours while you suck on his cock. I'm going to keep paddling until he comes and you better not spill a drop."

Jennifer recognized the woman's voice and saw her partners cock in front of her face. He was already hard and Jennifer opened her mouth and let him slide his cock in. As much as she could move her head, Jennifer took as much of him into her mouth as she could. But it wasn't until the man began to push his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth in a rhythm that he began to moan with pleasure. Jennifer felt the paddle after a few minutes. The woman was obviously skilled, working the paddle randomly over Jennifer's ass. She would occasionally stop and rub her hand over Jennifer's ass and rub along her slit.

"You really do love this, don't you?"

Jennifer could only grunt her reply as her mouth was full of cock, a cock that was beginning to pulse and Jennifer knew he was getting close. Her mind began to float and she wondered how many people were watching her, looking at her spread legs and her two holes. The women kept paddling as the man squirted into Jennifer's mouth. She swallowed just in time as a second blast of cum hit the back of her mouth. The man stopped thrusting and ordered Jennifer to clean his cock. Jennifer tongued the softening cock as the woman with the paddle gave Jennifer four more swats.

The couple left leaving Jennifer on display. She could hear voices but she really had no idea how many people were watching. She felt hands on her hips and a cock sliding into her pussy. The owner of the cock was moving slowly, an inch in, out, and back, a bit deeper with each thrust. It was the type of fuck that Jennifer liked. Rhythmic, slow strokes. She knew that if this kept up, she would cum and the entire club would hear her. The cock only sped up as it got closer to exploding inside Jennifer's pussy. Bound as she was, Jennifer tried to push her ass back every time she felt the cock thrust forward. She felt him cum inside her. He held her hips as he finished and gently patted her ass as he left.

Mark came up to her and asked if she was alright. Jennifer replied that she was and asked Mark how long had she been in the stocks and how many people were watching.

"Thirty minutes and quite a few watching. Some of those holding paddles. I saw Catherine and she said she was going to wait until later. She said she wanted you warmed up." Mark laughed and stepped away.

A moment later Jennifer felt a slap on her ass. She knew she was being chastised by a flexible paddle. The strokes were delivered with a fair amount of force bur not quickly. Jennifer could tell that she paddler was a male because of the way he rubbed her ass after a few strokes of the paddle. He had asked for a towel to clean the cum that was dripping out of her pussy from her earlier fucking. He delivered ten more strokes and then left.

He was quickly replaced by a man behind her who was applying lube to Jennifer's asshole. She knew what was going to happen next and wondered just how big this cock was going to be. But, she didn't care. She wanted the cock in her ass and she wanted him to drive in deep. She felt the tip of the cock enter her asshole and begin to slowly push in. Jennifer's asshole resisted the intrusion but not for very long, the cock sliding past her sphincter and into her ass. The fucking continued for a few minutes. Jennifer had her eyes closed and wasn't aware of the presence of someone else until she felt a cock poke at her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick the head of the cock in front of her.

Jennifer felt the cock in her ass withdraw and the cock in her mouth, which was now hard, pulled out. The two men switched positions and the cock that was in her ass was now thrusting deep into her mouth as she felt her asshole fill with the other cock. The man in her mouth grabbed Jennifer's head as he came, forcing her to gulp down his cum quickly. She felt some of his cum trickle out of her mouth. The man in her ass was increasing his pace and was slapping Jennifer's ass as he fucked her. He pulled out and walked in front of Jennifer and released his cum on Jennifer's face.

There was no clean up or pause. Jennifer heard the voices of two women and she felt hands rubbing her very red asscheeks. She felt a pair of hands on each of her asscheeks and then sharp slaps on each cheek. The slaps stopped but Jennifer heard the woman on her right say, "Let's see her wiggle that ass." Jennifer felt a slap on her right cheek and then, almost immediately, another on her left. She knew from experience that the women were using flexible paddles. After a dozen swats, Jennifer began to feel the effect of the paddling and started to move her ass as much as she was able, trying to alleviate the sting.

"Feeling that, are we?" One of the women said.

Jennifer felt a hand rub her ass, but not roughly. When the rubbing stopped the paddling continued. Jennifer lost count of how many strokes and she didn't really care. She knew her ass was as red as it had ever been, she was spread open for anyone to see her pussy and asshole, there was cum drying on her face and she didn't care. She wanted more, craved more.

The paddling finally stopped. The women who was on her left, said, "That was fun. Maybe you can do some things for us later." She slapped Jennifer's sore ass and left.

Mark was at her side telling Jennifer that she had about thirty minutes to go. He asked her if she was alright and she said she was and wanted to continue. Marked touched her hand and said the next part shouldn't be to bad.

"Well, are you ready" Jennifer heard Christine say. Jennifer was about to answer when Robin's voice replied that she was.

Christine told Robin to remove her robe and she did. Robin was naked and Jennifer wondered what was coming. She knew once Christine instructed Robin to "slip this on."

Christine was at Jennifer's side and said that Robin had a nice eight inch long strap on that she was going to use on Jennifer.

"Check and she if she's wet or do we need to use some lube." Christine instructed.

Hesitantly, Robin slid her hand down Jennifer's slit and put her finger inside Jennifer's pussy. Christine told her to put another finger in and hold her hand still. Robin did as instructed.

"Slide your ass back as far as you can and get her fingers deep in you." Christine slapped Jennifer's ass and Jennifer began to move her ass back until Robin's fingers were in as far as she could.

"Is she wet?" Christine asked

.

"Yes. Very." Robin replied.

She pulled her two glistening fingers out of Jennifer's pussy and held them up for Christine to see.

"Good. Now move the tip of your strap on right up against her pussy and slowly push in. Remember, it's all in your hips."

Robin pushed forward slightly and rested the tip of the strap on Jennifer's pussy she moved her hips forward and the tip of the strap on slid easily into Jennifer. Robin pulled back and then thrust her hips forward and her strap on was now half way in. Robin had quickly established a rhythm and it wasn't London before her middle was up against Jennifer's ass. Christine watched and coached Robin to slow down. Robin was holding on to Jennifer's hips as she continued to fuck Jennifer.

"Now, slowly pull out of her pussy." Christine coached. "You're going to get her ready for the next part. Put some of this in her asshole."

Christine squeezed some lube onto Jennifer's ass and Robin took a finger and pushed the lube into Jennifer's asshole.

"Use two fingers, Robin," Christine instructed.

Robin complied and when Christine told her to begin fucking Jennifer in her ass, Robin pushed her strap on into Jennifer. The evenings previous activity had loosened Jennifer considerably and within a minute, Robin was all the way in Jennifer's asshole.

Jennifer was enjoying the ass fucking she was getting. Robin would push the strap on all the way in and then withdraw, almost the entire length before pushing back in. Jennifer wondered how many people were watching this young woman fuck her in the ass. She could only look down. She heard Christine say that they were ready for her to take over. Jennifer didn't know who it was that Christine spoke to. Robin was instructed to slow her thrusting down and slide out of Jennifer.

"All yours." Christine said.

"Very good. Time to set her ass on fire. I think you have had enough plastic in your ass so we need to give you some real cock." Catherine said.

Jennifer knew that Catherine was behind her and rubbing her ass. She told Jennifer that she would not be using any whips, but she was going to use a strap.

"I thought fifty strokes should do it but seeing as you have been having all this attention, maybe twenty five will do the trick. Then, Max is going to put his cock in your ass and not stop until he cums."

Catherine ran her fingers down Jennifer's back, stopping just at the top of her ass crack. She patted Jennifer's ass for a moment or two before bringing the strap down across Jennifer's ass with a dealing splat. There were murmurs from those who were watching and even Mark moved toward Jennifer when the stroke landed. A second stroke landed on Jennifer's left asscheek and a third on her right. Catherine followed this pattern four more times.

Robin, who had removed her strap on and was putting on her robe over her nude body, was talking to Christine as Catherine continued to strap Jennifer.

"Do you really think she will do that? I've never done anything with a girl before tonight."

"Remember, she is a submissive and will do whatever you tell her to do. If you're ok with people watching you then if you want it, it will happen." Christine replied.

Jennifer felt like her ass was burning. She had tried to count the number of swats but lost count. Catherine put her palm on Jennifer's ass, causing Jennifer to jump.

"Feeling that, huh? Well, just six more to go and then Max can use you."

But before Catherine could continue, Mark intervened. He leaned down next to Jennifer so that he could ask her if she wanted to continue.

"She is going to give you six more and then you know what happens after that. Then it's over. But you can stop if you want."

"No. I want her to finish." Jennifer replied.

Mark looked at Catherine and nodded and she delivered a hard swat to Jennifer's left asscheek and almost immediately another swat to her right. The sound of the impact echoed around the room. Two more followed. Jennifer was twisting her ass as much as her bonds would allow. She knew she was putting on a lewd display but she didn't care. The last two swats were delivered and Catherine was rubbing Jennifer's ass. She spoke to Jennifer as Max approached.

"I'm going to have to think of something very special for you. You really are something."

She patted Jennifer on her ass as Max was now in front of Jennifer, his cock inches from her face.

"Open up." Max ordered.

Jennifer opened her mouth and let Max enter. He roughly fucked her mouth, his cock getting harder with each thrust. Twice she gagged as he pushed deep into her throat. Finally, Max withdrew as saliva dripped out of Jennifer's mouth. She felt Max drive a finger into her asshole. Max told her that her ass still had lube and that he was going to use just that as she felt the head of his cock push forward and into her ass. Max pushed his cock slowly but steadily into Jennifer's asshole. She was happy that her asshole had been played with earlier and particularly glad Robin had fucked her with the strap on because of the amount of lube Robin used. Max had a large cock, not the biggest Jennifer ever had, but big nonetheless.

"You're all the way in her, aren't you, honey?" Catherine said loudly.

Max grunted and pulled half way out before pushing back in. Max was holding on to Jennifer's hips as he fucked her ass. She could feel how hot her ass was and she was certain that it would be redder than it ever was. Jennifer's mind was reeling as Max increased his tempo.

"Do you want to fill her ass?" Catherine asked as she was now in front of Jennifer and pulled hard on her nipples.

Max pulled out of Jennifer's asshole and smiled. "She is really gaping. But, I'm going to cum on her face and then she can clean me off."

Max came to the front of the stocks and Catherine moved away. He rubbed his cock until he began to squirt his cum onto Jennifer's face. His cum was in her eyes, mouth and cheeks. He pushed his cock into Jennifer's mouth and told her to suck him clean. Jennifer obeyed, sucking Max deep into her mouth and running her tongue under and over his cock.

Max finally pulled his cock out and walked behind Jennifer. He slapped her very sore ass and picked up his robe. Catherine knelt down by Jennifer and whispered in her ear.

"You are truly a treasure. I love punishing you. I may see you later. Christine has told me that you are an excellent pussy eater. I may find out for myself. Stay in touch." Catherine walked away.