Club 35 - Sixth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before anyone could approach Jennifer, Mark was by her side.

"You're ten minutes are over. Let's get you out."

Mark and Christine unlocked the top portion of the stocks and lifted it off. Jennifer held on as the ankle cuffs were undone. Robin, who had put her robe on, watched as Christine and Mark held Jennifer up.

"We are going to clean you up before we continue. Do you want to do it here or in the locker room? If we do it here, those watching are going to see me feed you all the cum that is on your face."

"Do that here. Then to the locker room, I think." Jennifer replied.

Christine began to scrape the cum on Jennifer's face toward Jennifer's mouth. It took a few minutes to get all the cum in Jennifer's mouth and for her to swallow it all.

"Open." Christine ordered and Jennifer open her mouth. "Suck it clean." Christine put the two fingers she used to remove the cum from Jennifer's face into Jennifer's mouth and she dutifully sucked them clean. Mark and Christine led Jennifer out of the room and toward the locker.

Can I please come with you?" Robin asked.

Christine looked at Jennifer who nodded yes.

When they got Jennifer back to the locker room, Christine kept her standing as she and Mark applied lotion to Jennifer's very red, very bruised ass.

"It's going to take a while for these marks to disappear but they will." Mark said.

Christine asked Jennifer how her pussy and asshole felt. Jennifer reached between her legs and felt her pussy. She told Christine that her pussy was warm but not sore.

"Let me look at your asshole." Christine said firmly.

Jennifer bent over placing her hands on the locker room bench and spread her legs. At Christine's instruction, Jennifer reached behind her and spread her cheeks.

"Nice little gape there," Robin remarked.

"I agree and you've got cum leaking out. Into the shower and then more lotion. I want to lube up your asshole as well." Christine said.

Jennifer took a quick shower being careful to keep her hair dry. She washed the cum from her ass and face. She let the warm water soothe her. Despite the intensity of the last two hours, she was looking forward to fulfilling the next part of her fantasy. When she shut the shower off and began drying herself, she returned to the locker room where the three remained.

"If you are still going to do the next part, I will go to the room and get it ready." Mark said.

"Yes. I am. Anybody who wants me can have me anyway they want me. Maybe no implements and I'm not sure how much more spanking I can take. But, if she wants, I want our young friend here to be first. You said you've never been with a woman, right?" Jennifer asked Robin.

"No, I haven't." Looking at Christine, Robin asked, "what do you want me to do?"

Jennifer put her hand on Robin's shoulder. "Just lay back and enjoy it. I don't expect you to do anything other than having a good cum. I enjoyed you fucking me. Hope you did, too!"

Robin smiled and said that she really liked it and was looking forward to what was going to happen. Mark left the locker room and Christine and Robin applied more lotion to Jennifer's ass and Christine, using three fingers, lubed Jennifer's asshole.

"Robin, put some lube in her pussy." Christine said as she handed the bottle to Robin.

Robin eagerly took the bottle and squired lube on her left hand. Jennifer, still standing, spread her legs as Robin touched her pussy and used her fingers to apply the lube to Jennifer's pussy lips. When Christine told her to put lube inside Jennifer's pussy, Robin reapplied lube to her hand and used two fingers to push the lube into Jennifer's pussy.

Christine took two cuffs from a bag she had taken out of a locker. She quickly cuffed Jennifer's wrists behind her back. She withdrew a pair or nipple clips connected by a thin chain.

"Put these on her nipples." Christine told Robin.

Robin took the clips and opened and closed the clips a few times. She closed the clip on her finger and waited a moment before removing the clip. She approached Jennifer and had both clips open.

"Robin, play with her nipples and put on one at a time. Like this." Christine said as she took hold of Jennifer's left nipple and pulled on it. Jennifer sucked in her breath as Christine played with her nipple and then put on the clip. "You do the other one."

Robin reached for Jennifer's right nipple and pulled it out. Doing what Christine did, Robin played with Jennifer's nipple and attached the clip. Christine took a thin chain and attached it to the middle of the chain connecting the nipple clips. Christine handed the end of the chain to Robin.

"Lead her out, Robin. Take her to the large mat room."

Robin pulled on the chain and Jennifer's tits stretched out to follow. They walked through the Club but only a few felt Jennifer's ass as they walked past. Robin led her to the center of the large room, the room Jennifer called the orgy room.

"Take off your robe, Robin. You're going to be first."

Robin removed her robe and Jennifer looked at the young woman she would soon be pleasuring. Robin was shorter than Jennifer. Her dark blonde hair was not quite shoulder length. Jennifer thought that Robin's tits were nice, smaller than Jennifer's, but perky. Her nipples were sticking out so she thought that Robin was turned on by what was to happen. Robin's pussy lips were shaved or waxed and there was a small landing strip above. When Robin turned to put her robe on a bench, Jennifer thought that Robin's tight ass was her best feature.

Christine had Robin lying on the large mat. She told her to bring her feet up toward her butt and spread her legs. Robin was hesitant at first, there were about twenty people in the room watching the scene unfold, but with some coaxing from Christine, she spread her legs wide. Jennifer knew what was expected of her and she knelt down between Robin's spread legs and lowered her face to Robin's pussy.

Jennifer began to gently kiss and lick Robin's pussy. It didn't take long for Robin to lose herself in the pleasure she was feeling. Jennifer would lick, then gently suck Robin's clit into her mouth and roll her tongue around Robin's clit. The moans escaping from Robin's lips told Jennifer that the young woman was enjoying her first experience being pleasures by a women.

As Robin began to squirm, she raised her hips and drove her pussy into Jennifer's mouth. Her breathing had turned to panting and Jennifer could taste Robin's wetness as she slowly dragged her tongue over Robin's clit. That last action sent Robin over the edge. She clasped her knees around Jennifer's head while she pulled on her nipples. Christine moved Robin's hands away from her tits and took over pulling on Robin's nipples as she came. Jennifer was now licking up the juices from Robin's pussy. She raised up and looked at Robin.

"Well?" Christine asked.

"That was amazing. Thank you, Jennifer."

"Don't thank her." Christine corrected Robin. "She is our submissive tonight. She is here for other people's pleasure."

Robin nodded that she understood.

Christine helped Robin stand and turned to those that had watched that Jennifer was available to anyone who wanted to use her for whatever they desired. Looking at Jennifer's ass, she added that no implements may be used but she could be spanked. Christine reached down to remove the nipple clips from Jennifer's tits. She winced when they were removed.

Two men came up to Jennifer. Both looked to be in their thirties or early forties. Their cocks were fairly big.

"Get your head down." One of the men snapped and Jennifer complied.

The man who had told Jennifer to put her head down and her ass up, sat in front of Jennifer and slid forward until his cock was under Jennifer's chin. The man reached for the top of Jennifer's head and pushed it down on his cock. Jennifer began to suck and lick his cock as she felt the other man enter her pussy. Jennifer felt that this was different. The man in her pussy was fucking her slowly, almost sensually. Jennifer rocked her hips back when the man pushed in. She sucked and licked the cock in her mouth, returning the passion that she was feeling in her pussy.

The man in her mouth was now pumping his cock into Jennifer's mouth with increased urgency. It wasn't long before his first spurt of cum hit her in the back of her throat. She gagged only slightly as his second burst went straight down her throat. With a slap on her very sore ass, the man in her pussy plunged in and Jennifer could feel his cum shoot into her pussy just as Jennifer's orgasm happened. Slowly, the man in her pussy pulled out as she continued to lick the cock in her mouth clean. Feeling the cock beginning to relax, Jennifer let it slip from her mouth and turned toward the man who had just fucked her pussy.

"Let me clean that for you." Jennifer said as she reached for his cock and guided it into her mouth. She licked his cock clean tasting his cum and her juices on his cock. When she was done, the two men got up and left without saying a word.

A man and woman approached. Both looked to be about the same age as Jennifer. Both were naked.

"I told you we would see you again. We wanted to be first but obviously we were a tad late."

Jennifer recognized the voice of the woman who had paddled her earlier in the evening and the man with her must be the man who Jennifer had sucked off during the paddling.

"Hubby here wants to take you in your ass and cum in your mouth. I want you to eat my pussy."

The woman laid down in front of Jennifer and spread her legs, sliding her pussy toward her. Jennifer wasted no time and lowered her head to the woman's pussy. Her pussy was trimmed and Jennifer began to lick and suck on the woman's clit. She felt the woman's husband put his hands on Jennifer's ass. She felt a finger plunge deep into her asshole and twist around. He pulled his finger out of Jennifer's asshole and went to a small table where he picked up a bottle of lube and began rubbing it on his cock. When he was done, he went behind Jennifer and eased his cock into her ass.

Jennifer felt the man slide easily into her. She increased the pressure that she was applying to the pussy in her mouth, sucking the woman's clit into her mouth. The woman was moving her hips and beginning to moan as Jennifer continued to suck and lick. The man in her ass now had a rhythm going and Jennifer did her best trying to rock back every time he thrust forward. She tried to squeeze his cock with her ass muscles as the woman moaned loudly and grabbed Jennifer's head. Jennifer licked as the woman came. She rolled away from Jennifer as her orgasm subsided.

"Her mouth is all yours, dear."

The man pulled out of Jennifer's ass and went to stand in front of Jennifer. His cock, still rigid from the ass fucking, was inches from Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer, slipping deeper into sub space, dutifully opened her mouth and the cock slipped in. Jennifer moved her mouth over the cock as the man grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock deep into Jennifer's mouth.

"I like your mouth. Don't swallow. Catch it all in your mouth and show us all the cum."

A moment later, he began to cum. Jennifer felt the cum hit her tongue and doing as she was told, didn't swallow. The cock squirted two more times and Jennifer thought that since he had already cum once earlier, she would have no difficulty in meeting his directive. He pulled his cock from her mouth and told her to open her mouth and show everyone his cum.

Jennifer felt a wave of humiliation as she turned on her knees and looking straight at Christine and Robin, she opened her mouth as the man walked away. The woman who was with the man came and stood near Jennifer.

"Now, be a good girl and swallow all that cum."

Jennifer did as she was told. The woman patted Jennifer on the head and left with her husband. Jennifer waited for what was next. She didn't have to wait long as three men approached. Jennifer recognized one of the men from earlier encounters at the Club but not the other two. The three men stood next to each other and faced the kneeling Jennifer.

One of the men told Jennifer to get them hard and she moved forward and took the man standing in the middle into her mouth. She reached up and took the other two cocks in her hand and began to rub as she sucked on the one in the middle. Jennifer had no idea what the three had planned but she alternated sucking on the three cocks. Inwardly, Jennifer was feeling a sense of pride because all three men were now erect. When one of the men moved away to lay on his back, Jennifer knew what was coming.

Jennifer didn't need to be told. She crawled toward the man laying on his back. She grabbed his cock and lowered her pussy onto it. She didn't raise up until the entire length of his cock was inside her. She rode his cock for a minute or so until she felt herself being pushed forward by the man who had taken her before.

"Looks like I'm in your ass again. That's my favorite part."

Jennifer's head was now next to the man who was in her pussy as she felt a cock push at her asshole. The head of the cock was now in her ass and Jennifer let out a moan as the cock pushed in. It wasn't long before she felt him all the way in her asshole. The cock in her pussy and the cock in her ass soon had a rhythm going, one thrust in while the other pulled back.

"Ok, start sucking." The third man said as he held his erect cock in his hand.

Not without some difficulty, Jennifer finally took him in her mouth. She was enjoying the feeling of the cocks in her pussy and asshole. She wanted to get the man in her mouth off as quickly as she could so she could go back to enjoying the feeling of fullness. She bobbed her mouth up and down as rapidly as she could and swirled her tongue around the head of the cock. The man in her asshole could sense what she was doing and he slapped Jennifer's ass hard.

"Go on, get him off." He slapped her other cheek and Jennifer moved her mouth faster. The cock in her mouth thrust forward and Jennifer knew that he was about to cum. When he started to cum Jennifer swallowed rapidly, licking the cock clean as she finished.

"Please, fuck me now." Jennifer said.

The two cocks inside her began to fuck her hard, especially the man in her ass as he drove his cock all the way inside Jennifer. She felt the cock in her pussy twitch and knew that the owner was beginning to cum. The man in her asshole pulled back, but not out as the cock in Jennifer's pussy pushed up. He did not pull his cock out as he finished coming and Jennifer was glad he didn't. The cock in her asshole pushed forward and it began pumping her rapidly. The man grunted loudly as he came.

The two men slowly withdrew from Jennifer. The man who had fucked her pussy thanked her, which Jennifer found unusually sweet. The man who had her in the ass, patted her ass as he got up but said nothing. Jennifer waited for what was next. She looked quickly around the room. There were four women, including Christine and Robin, and six men, some standing, some sitting on the benches that circled the large room. Most were naked but there were a few wearing robes.

Christine walked toward Jennifer, who was kneeling on the mat, her legs spread and her hands resting on her thighs.

"The two women want you to lick them. I'm not sure yet what the men want but I think it's going to involve all of them. You've got an hour to go unless you want to quit."

"No I need to go on, Christine." Jennifer replied.

Christine signaled the two women and they removed their robes and approached Jennifer.

The two women looked older as they got closer to Jennifer. But both were grinning as they got closer. Both were good looking and in their mid to upper forties. One was taller than the other with blond highlights, large tits and a bald pussy. The other woman was short, short red hair and smaller tits. The shorter woman carried a bottle of lube.

"From what we've seen, you like to eat pussy. I'm about to find out if you're any good at it." The taller woman said. "My friend likes to do other things so I'm going to lie down here and you get that tongue of yours busy. Make sure you get that red ass of yours up in the air for my friend."

The woman laid down and spread her legs in front of Jennifer. Jennifer bent her head down and raised her ass up as she had been instructed. Her first lick along the woman's slit told Jennifer that this was not the blond's first sexual activity of the evening.

"I had a real nice fucking earlier so you might have to lick up the cum. Hope you don't mind." The woman said sarcastically.

As Jennifer began to lick, she could taste the cum inside the woman's pussy. Jennifer didn't care. She was as deep into subspace as she had ever been and she let the feeling surround her. She licked the cum up and swallowed whatever she could get on her tongue. She felt a slap on her butt as the other woman ordered her to spread her legs. Jennifer complied as she felt lube being squirted on her asshole and a finger pushing the lube deeply into her ass. Jennifer kept licking the pussy of the taller woman as the woman behind her soon had four fingers in Jennifer's ass.

"The farthest I've ever done was my wrist. But I always thought I could do more. I made a little mark on my arm, about half way up. That's how much of my arm is going to go into your ass. The woman pushed her thumb slowly into Jennifer's asshole and tucked it inside the four fingers already inside Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer kept licking but the woman fisting her had stopped, keeping her fingers inside Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer could feel the woman that she was licking beginning to squirm. Jennifer concentrated on the woman's clit, alternating between licking it and sucking it into her mouth.

"I'm a bit tired. Why don't you push your ass back and take my hand inside you, huh?" The redhead said and emphasized her point by slapping Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer raised her ass and got traction with her knees and moved her ass back, feeling the hand move into her ass. She pushed back again and could tell that the woman's wrist was pushing against her opening.

"That's it. One more and my wrist should be in you."

Jennifer pushed back as the woman pushed her hand forward. The woman's wrist was now in Jennifer's ass. Jennifer panted as the hand slowly turned inside of her. When she had grown used to the feeling, Jennifer lowered her head and resumed licking the pussy of the woman in front of her. Jennifer could feel the woman tense and she brought her knees up against the sides of Jennifer's head, holding her in place. Jennifer felt a wave of liquid hit her face, most of it going into her mouth. Jennifer licked slowly at the woman's clit as she released her knees from around Jennifer's head.

"I should have warned you that I'm a squirter. No, that's wrong. You're a submissive so it doesn't matter if I warned you or not, does it"?

The woman waited for Jennifer to answer.

"No, it doesn't. I am here to please you." Jennifer finally replied.

The woman rolled away from Jennifer. "Let's see how far my friend Marilyn can get her arm up your ass."

Marilyn, who had her hand inside Jennifer's asshole, slapped Jennifer on the ass and told her to take her hand farther into her ass. Jennifer had never felt so full but she slowly moved her hips and knees back toward Marilyn. Jennifer could feel her hand slide two or three inches deeper into her asshole.

"Four more inches and you will be at my mark." Marilyn said. "Get moving."

Another slap to her ass propelled Jennifer's ass backwards. She could now feel Marilyn's arm invading her asshole. Jennifer was panting. She began to feel Marilyn slowly move her arm back until it was totally out of Jennifer. Jennifer didn't realize that those who were left in the room, including Christine and Robin, were standing behind Jennifer and watching Marilyn's hand leave Jennifer's ass and the gape it had made.