Club 35 - Sixth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice job, Marilyn. But I think she could have taken more." The taller woman said.

"Maybe next time I will go elbow deep. I think she could take that." Marilyn replied. She slapped Jennifer's ass twice before she got up and left with her friend.

Christine was behind Jennifer, staring at Jennifer's gaping asshole. Mark moved to Jennifer's side. He bent down to talk to Jennifer.

"Your almost at two hours but you could stop now, if you want. There are a few who would like to use you. Three guys, for sure, and I don't know if Christine has something planned."

"I want to continue." Jennifer whispered.

"Very well." Mark said as he stood up and moved away.

The three men approached and stood in front of Jennifer. They were all rubbing their cocks.

"Up on your knees." One of the men demanded.

Jennifer raised up onto her knees and was now looking at the three cocks in front of her.

"We were going to take you in your ass but it's probably best to leave that part of you alone. So, we came up with this." Another man said as he moved forward and told Jennifer to open her mouth.

Jennifer did as she was told and the cock was pushed into her mouth. The two other men moved to her side and directed Jennifer to rub their cocks while she sucked their companion. Jennifer alternated between the cocks until all three were close to orgasm. Jennifer had a cock in her mouth when she felt the cock begin to jerk. The man pulled out and shot his cum on Jennifer's face. A second cock was pushed into her mouth and that cock, too, pulled out and shot his cum on Jennifer's forehead and eyes. The last man was pulling on his cock and shot his load on her face, aiming mostly at Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer was still kneeling as the men left. Christine was next to Jennifer and Robin stood a short bit away. Christine took her finger and began to scrape the cum from Jennifer's face toward her mouth.

"Open." Christine commanded.

Jennifer opened her mouth and Christine pushed the cum onto Jennifer's tongue.

"Swallow." Christine ordered and Jennifer swallowed. "Robin, come here."

Robin walked over by Christine and knelt next to her.

"She needs humiliation. Why don't you collect the rest of the cum and feed it to her. If she spills any, well, let's just say she won't." Christine stood and move to the side to watch the novice dominant direct the cum from Jennifer's face into her mouth.

When she was nearly finished, Robin whispered that she thought that Jennifer was the hottest woman she had ever known.

"In fact, you were incredible."

"Robin, tell Jennifer what you wanted to do to her." Christine said.

"It doesn't sound very dominant but I've never gone down on a woman and I would like to do that to you."

"Is the all the cum off her face, Robin?" Christine asked.

Robin said it was. Christine told Jennifer to lie on her back and said two people were going to get their wish tonight. When Jennifer laid on her back, she winced. The pain from the evenings impact play was still present. Christine stood over Jennifer and lowered herself down so that her pussy was resting on Jennifer's mouth.

"Now, spread those legs so Robin knows you want her to eat your pussy." Christine said firmly.

Jennifer spread her legs and drew her knees up and as she stuck her tongue into Christine's slit, Jennifer could feel Robin's breath between her legs and then the first, tentative lick. Jennifer tried to concentrate on the feeling between her legs as Robin grew into the task of eating pussy for the first time. But Christine was demanding to be pleasured and if Jennifer paused, she would grind her hips into Jennifer's mouth.

"That's it. Almost there. I'm really enjoying this. Lick my clit." Christine moaned.

Jennifer obeyed and despite her need to submit to Robin's tongue, Jennifer sucked and licked on Christine's clit until she tasted Christine's juices and heard her moan. Robin's attention to Jennifer was building into an orgasm as Christine raised herself off Jennifer's mouth. She was still straddling Jennifer's head, her hands on her knees as Jennifer came.

"I've always wanted to do this. Open your mouth, Jennifer."

Jennifer felt Robin leave from between her legs and looked up into Christine's pussy. Jennifer opened her mouth as Christine released a stream of piss that hit Jennifer in the face but with a slight redirection on the part of Christine, she aimed the stream into Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer didn't know what to do. Her mouth was filled with piss and some had spilled down her chin and neck. Christine finished and Jennifer's mouth was still full.

"Go on. Swallow." Robin said.

Christine looked at Robin surprised by the remark. "You heard her."

Jennifer swallowed the piss that was in her mouth.

"Show us." Christine ordered.

Jennifer opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it all.

Jennifer laid on the mat before getting up. Mark had brought a towel to her. Christine and Robin were still in the room but everyone else had gone. Christine held out her hand and Jennifer took it as Christine helped her to stand.

"Are you alright?" Christine asked.

"I wasn't expecting that last bit but, yes, I'm ok. This was what I needed." Jennifer replied. "Robin, how are you?"

"I'm incredible. Thanks for letting me take part. I've learned a lot." She hugged Jennifer, and then Christine. "I hope to see you all again." With that Robin picked up her robe and left.

"Your butt is still really red. Let's get you to the lockers and get some lotion on it." Mark said.

In the lockers, Christine and Mark applied lotion to Jennifer's ass and thighs. Mark thought that Jennifer might want to miss a day or two of work.

"I'll drive you home." Christine said as they finished with the lotion and Jennifer slid her top over her head and gingerly put on her sweat suit pants.

When they arrived at Jennifer's apartment building, the two women hugged and Jennifer thanked Christine for her help in fulfilling another of Jennifer's fantasies. Christine smiled and told Jennifer that it was her pleasure and that she never enjoyed dominating a person more than Jennifer.

Jennifer said good bye and got into the elevator. She had been thinking about this since she left Club 35. She quickly pulled off her top and took off her sandals as the elevator door opened onto Jennifer's floor. She pulled off her bottoms and holding her clothes, phone and keys walked naked to her apartment door. She let herself in and walked to her bedroom. She lay pediatric face down on the bed and fell asleep.