Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words weren't necessary. Steff reached out with her hand and wrapped her fingers around Jim's throbbing cock. She leaned forward and rubbed the tip across one of her nipples smearing a small trickly of precum onto the erect nub poking out from the top. She did the same thing with her other nipple. Steff looked up at him with hungry eyes as if seeking permission to put it in her mouth. Jim nodded.

Steff's body was on fire. Her panties were already wet. She swirled her tongue across the mushroom shaped tip and kissed her way down the length of his shaft, sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time. Her hand slowly pumped his cock twisting and turning it in her fingers. She kissed back up his length and plunged her lips down his length, taking him deep into her mouth. Jim groaned with pleasure.

Steff loved sucking cock. She loved the way it felt so alive as it pulsed against her lips and tongue. She slipped her hands around his body and grabbed the powerful cheeks of his ass, pulling him deeper into her mouth. She slid her lips up and down his shaft and used her tongue to stimulate his nerve endings. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet. Her panties were soaked.

Jim grabbed the back of her head and moved in synch with her bobbing motions. Steff slurped and sucked as fast as she could. Spit drooled from her lips as she tried to keep up with his thrusting motions. Her fingers dug into his cheeks. Her pussy was throbbing. Steff squeezed her legs together to contain the pressure.

Jim's cock bounced against the opening to her throat causing her to gag. Steff was determined to let him finish without pulling away. Spit poured from her lips and splattered her tits. Jim went faster and faster hammering his cock into her mouth like a madman. Her hands clenched his ass cheeks and guided his fucking motions.

Jim's breathing became more erratic. He wasn't going to last much longer. He looked down and saw Steff's wild eyes looking back up at him. He watched his cock slide in and out of her full lips. All the energy in his body seemed to concentrate in his balls. His cock swelled. His head was spinning. Jim thrust hard and grunted. Cum surged up the length of his shaft and exploded into Steff's waiting mouth.

Steff felt the first spray splash against the roof of her mouth in a steady stream that went on for several seconds. She tried to swallow but it was impossible to keep up with each spurt shooting out from his cock. Cum poured over her lips and dripped from her chin adding to the mess on her tits. She wrapped her lips around his cock and rubbed his scrotum to squeeze out the last few drops.

What happened next took her by surprise. The feel of his throbbing cock in her mouth, the taste of his cum, his cock pressing against her throat... it was too much. The pressure that had been building in her lower tummy suddenly released. Her pussy clenched in a series of spasms. Juices soaked through her panties and coated her thighs. Steff had an orgasm without even touching herself.

Jim's cock fell from her mouth. Steff gasped and squeezed her legs together. She looked up when the orgasm finally subsided. Steff looked up at him when she was done. Blotches of cum were splattered across her tits and dripped from her lips and chin. The smell of pussy in the air was powerful. Steff slipped off her panties and held them up for Jim to see how soaked they were. Jim took them from her.

"I'll get these laundered. I think it's a legitimate business expense. After all, it happened while you were delivering your report."

Steff giggled and said if he ever wanted her to give another oral report she'd be happy to come up to his office and deliver it. He kissed her on the cheek and told her that was a definite possibility.

Misbehaving in Class

As much as she enjoyed sucking Mr. Ross' cock, Toni was ready to get fucked. The next day she "forgot" to wear panties to school. She made sure that Mr. Ross was aware of her predicament by flashing him in class. He made her stay after school. When classes were over she went to his room. He locked the door. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation.

"You can't seem to behave in class Toni. You have been a very bad girl. I don't like doing this but I'm afraid that I will have to spank you. Put your hands on the desk and bend over."

Toni did as she was told. Mr. Ross lifted her skirt and looked down at her naked butt cheeks. They were creamy white and perfectly rounded with a dark crevice separating the two halves. His hand cracked across her bare ass. Toni yelped. He slapped her again and again, each time with more force. It hurt. It also made her pussy wet.

After the fifth blow Mr. Ross massaged her cheeks and slid his fingers down her crevice. Toni felt them brush across her asshole and continue to the moist folds of her pussy. Two fingers plunged deep into her steamy passage. Toni gasped. She tilted her ass in the air trying to draw them deeper.

"You're not just a bad girl Toni," Mr. Ross said while digging his fingers into her pussy. "You're a slut. Only sluts get excited when they get spanked. Our school policy is quite clear. Sluts are to be treated like sluts."

Mr. Ross unbuckled his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He rubbed the swollen knob up and down her gash teasing her clit. He was going to fuck her. She was a little nervous about his size and hoped that it wouldn't hurt now that she had lost her cherry. Toni looked at him over her shoulder.

"Yes Mr. Ross, I am a slut and I need to be treated like one."

He thrust hard and stretched open her waiting pussy. He pushed deeper and deeper until it was completely buried. Toni squealed with pleasure. He pulled out and slammed it back into her again and again and again. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast. He looked down and could see his hard cock, dripping with cunt juice, sliding in and out between her creamy ass cheeks. Toni excitedly used words she had heard the women in the video using.

"Oh god yes... fuck me... ooooohhhhhhhh..."

Toni could feel her tight pussy squeezing his hard cock each time he slammed it in and pulled it out. Her head was spinning with lust and unbridled passion. Juices seeped out from her gash and coated her thighs. Her entire body jerked forward on each powerful thrust as he drove his cock deep into her body.

Toni slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her throbbing clit. Her fingers brushed against his thrusting cock. The pressure in her belly continued to grow. She could feel her knees getting weak and her head getting light. Mr. Ross reached down and rubbed a finger across her tight sphincter adding a new sensation to the pleasure already pounding through her body.

"Yes... ooooooohhhhhhhh... oh god... fuck me... fuck me like a slut..."

Toni's fingers were flying across her clit. Mr. Ross pounded his cock into her hard and deep making loud slapping sounds against the cheeks of her ass on each thrust. Toni moved with him pushing back on his cock and forcing it deeper. Her orgasm was so close. Using the slick juices seeping out from her pussy Mr. Ross pried her asshole open and shoved his finger inside. That sent Toni over the top.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her scream was loud. Her pussy clenched around his cock. Her body trembled and shook in a series of orgasmic spasms. Juices exploded from inside her and dribbled down her legs. Mr. Ross shoved a second finger up her ass sending Toni spinning into another dimension. She was weak and out of breath when she felt Mr. Ross pull his cock from her pussy.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson yet, Toni. Perhaps I've been too easy on you.

Mr. Ross twisted her arm behind her back and slammed her face first over the desk. He drooled spit onto his cock and down the crack of her ass, then pressed his knob against her sphincter. Toni realized he was going to fuck her in the ass. Now she was scared. She wasn't ready for that.

"Please Mr. Ross... don't. Don't hurt me."

"Don't look for sympathy from me slut," he replied twisting her arm even higher up her back.

Toni couldn't move. Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt her asshole being pried open. He drooled more spit onto his cock e and pushed. She shrieked when the swollen tip punched through her sphincter and lodged in her anal opening. The pressure was excruciating. It felt like he was going to tear her to pieces. He continued to plow his way deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Toni gritted her teeth preparing for her insides to be ripped apart. She thought about the girls in the video who seemed to like it that way. There must be a trick to it. Toni closed her eyes and tried to relax, hoping that would help. Sure enough, the intense pressure slowly turned into a pleasurable sensation as the nerve endings in her asshole adjusted to his size. With a final push he buried the last inch of his cock into her body.

Mr. Ross slowly moved in and out. Despite the intense pressure, it no longer hurt. Toni began to move with him. He increased the pace of his thrusts. More and more of his cock plunged in and out of her asshole. Toni loved what he was doing to her. Her body was on fire.

"Oh fuck yes... shove your cock up my ass... oooohhhhhhhhh..."

He thrust into her faster and deeper. Toni pushed back against him each time he buried his cock into her dark passage. Her pussy was dripping. Mr. Ross kept her arm twisted behind her back holding her face down against the desktop. He pounded his cock deep into her asshole again and again and again.

Toni felt the pressure building inside her pussy. It reached its peak and released in an explosive orgasm. She screamed. Juices streamed down her thighs. Mr. Ross continued pounding her asshole sending Toni into another series of orgasmic convulsions. She was trying to catch her breath when he finally pulled out.

"Get on your knees slut. I'm going to cum on your face."

Mr. Ross let go of Toni's arm and pulled her off the desk onto the floor in front of him. He wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked while aiming it at her face. Toni looked up at him with her mouth open. His face scrunched. Toni heard him grunt. A spray of hot cum shot into her mouth. More sprayed up her nose and across her forehead. Spurt after spurt splattered her face and hair until it was running down her cheeks and dripping from her chin.

"Now you look like a slut. Get out of here."

Happy Hour

Steff was so horny after sucking Jim's cock that she fingered herself under the desk when she got back to her cubicle. She thought no one was looking. The orgasm began just as her supervisor came up behind her. Steff squeezed her legs together and stifled a gasp. Her body shuddered. Her pussy twitched and released a trickle of juice onto her fingers. She told her supervisor that something she ate didn't agree with her.

Steff had to get fucked, and soon. She could probably lure someone into a quickie at one of the local bars, but what she really wanted was Jim's cock. She didn't know if he would actually fuck her. A blowjob was one thing but he was married. He might draw the line there. She had to find out. The next day she stopped by his office to say hi, but he was in meetings. She took off her panties and put them in an envelope with a note. It read:

"Jim - As you can tell by the smell of my panties, my pussy hasn't stopped leaking since I felt your hard cock in my mouth. I was hoping you could help me with my problem because if I don't get fucked soon I'm going to go insane. I'll be waiting for you in Al's bar up the street after work - without panties, of course. Hope to see you. Love, Steff."

Steff knew the note was a little over the top but she didn't care. There was no sense beating around the bush. He would either show or she'd go in search of another cock. He certainly wasn't going to fire her - not after the blowjob in his office. Steff sealed the envelope and put it in his chair, then went back to work. When the day ended, she rushed to her car, drove to Al's bar.

There weren't many people there. Steff picked a dark booth in the rear and ordered a beer. She was getting nervous when he didn't show after the first 30 minutes. She ordered another. He still hadn't come and she had to pee. Steff headed to the bathroom. After peeing, Steff opened the door to the stall. She was shocked when she found herself face-to-face with Jim.

"I believe these belong to you," Jim said holding up her panties. "You've got a big problem, Steff. You've violated every policy we have about sex in the workplace. You need to be taught a lesson young lady."

Jim had been horny all day and had been plotting how to get Steff back up to his office when he found the envelope and read the note. She was just as horny as he was. After taking a deep whiff from the crotch of her panties, he began plotting his conquest. He could take her to a motel, but that just didn't seem wild enough. He decided he would have her right there on the premises.

"So your sweet little pussy wants to get fucked, does it? You think that just because I let you suck my cock yesterday it's yours to do with as you please?"

Jim grabbed Steff's arms and pinned her against the side of the stall. He spun her around until she was facing the wall, then pressed behind her and slipped his hand under her skirt. His fingers found her wet pussy lips. He rubbed up and down her juicy gash and over her swollen clit. She moaned as he pushed two fingers deep into her fuck hole.

"I guess the feel of my cock in your mouth did have you creaming your panties. Maybe I'll let you suck my cock again. That seemed to get you off yesterday."

"No... please, Jim... please fuck me... oh god, you don't know how badly my pussy needs a cock... please... please fuck me."

Her juices were flowing freely as she humped his fingers. She was a sex bomb getting ready to explode. Yeah, he was going to fuck her, but he wasn't finished teasing yet. With his free hand he unfastened his trousers, letting them fall to his ankles, and then pushed down his boxers. He pulled up her skirt and wedged his cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"Is that what you want Steff? You want my big hard cock to fuck your hungry little pussy?"

"Oh god yes... please... fuck me, Jim... stuff it up my hot, wet pussy... I need it now..."

He pulled his fingers from her pussy, bent his knees and guided the bulging head of his cock over the juicy slit at the entrance to her womanly treasures. He rubbed along her moist folds and across her swollen clit, teasing her with his cock. She pushed her clit hard against him as the crown of his cock slid back and forth across it.

"Oh... oh god... ah... ah... fuck me... uuhhh... nooowwwwww..."

She was on the verge of exploding from the stimulation of his cock against her clit. She reached down, grabbed his cock, pushed the head into her opening, and quickly stuffed it up her cunt. At the same time he thrust hard driving it deep into her belly. Her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit. He pulled out and slammed back into her, driving his cock even deeper up her cunt.

Steff was on the verge of an orgasm. His hard cock touched every nerve ending inside her pussy. Her fingers rotated over her sensitive clit. The pressure in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head was spinning. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Steff bit her lip and began to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion unlike any she had ever experienced ripped through her pussy. Steff screamed. Unbearable pleasure surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked and thrashed in a series of spasms. Jim's cock continued to pound her pussy. One orgasm after the next gripped her insides. Juices streamed down her thighs. Jim's hands moved to her tits and pinched her nipples. Another wave of uncontrollable spasms crashed through her body.

Jim finally pulled out. Steff was out of breath and standing on wobbly legs. Jim sat down on the toilet and pulled her into his lap facing away from him. She moaned when his throbbing cock filled her cunt and pushed deep into her belly.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Jim... fuck me hard... oh god I love your cock... ooohhhh... fuck me..."

Steff bounced up and down, impaling herself over and over on his hard shaft. He had her top pushed up over her tits and was tweaking her nipples with his fingers. Steff looked between her legs and watched his cock slide in and out of her cunt. It was incredibly erotic. Another explosion was rapidly approaching. She didn't know how much more pleasure she could stand before she passed out.

The door to the bathroom opened. Steff froze with Jim's cock still stuffed deep in her cunt. Someone entered the stall next to them, sat down and began peeing. Jim moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with his fingers. He swirled his cock inside her. Steff tried to hold back but it was too much. The feeling of being stuffed full of cock all the way up to her belly and the stimulation on her clit all combined to push her over the edge.

She pressed her lips together in an attempt to stifle the squeals that wanted to burst from her when the orgasm hit. Her body shook violently. Steff clutched at the toilet paper holder with one hand and dug her fingers into Jim's thighs with the other. Unable to hold her breath, she moaned several times loudly enough to be heard.

The woman in the next stall knocked on the wall and asked Steff if she was alright. Steff mumbled an affirmative as her orgasm subsided. The other woman finished her business, washed her hands and left. Steff stood and straightened her clothes.

"I guess we should get out of here before someone else comes in."

Steff might have been content for the time being, but Jim wasn't. She opened the door to the stall and walked over by the sink to throw water on her face. Holding his trousers up with one hand, he stepped behind her and spun her around, pressing her against the counter. She looked down at his hard cock poking up from between his legs.

"No, Steff baby, I'm not walking out of here in this condition. I think you'll just have to suffer through another round of cock stuffed up your pussy."

Jim pulled up the front of her skirt, bent his legs and guided the head of his cock to her open pussy lips. It easily plunged inside. Steff leaned back against the counter with her legs slightly spread and watched as his cock slide in and out of her juicy pussy. It was almost parallel to the ground as it fucked her steamy cunt.

Jim pushed up her blouse and exposed her naked beauties. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh and swollen nipples. Their eyes were locked in a lust filled stare. Steff licked her lips and mouthed the words 'fuck me'. At the angle he was fucking her, his cock slid across her clit. She tilted her hips to apply even more pressure to her sensitive nub. Her breathing became faster. Jim could sense another orgasm approaching.

Jim wanted to finish with her. He pulled her legs up over his hips. Steff fell back onto the counter top with her head propped up against the mirror. From this angle his cock sunk deep into her cunt. She rested her feet on his shoulders and pushed against him with her ass suspended in air. Jim fucked her harder and faster. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole.

"Fuck me, Jim. Cum in my pussy. That's it , baby... harder... oh god, I'm going to cum again... oh shit... that's it... yes... yes... uuuuuuhhhhhhh...oooooooohhhhhh..."

Jim could feel his balls fill with cum and his cock swell inside her twitching cunt. He was almost there... just a few more strokes. He slammed into her hard again and again. On the fourth stroke he felt cum surge up the length of his cock. He buried himself deep and grunted. Stream after stream of creamy ejaculate filled her pussy. Steff's orgasm got a second wind.