Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No underpants... another school violation. I'm beginning to think you like flaunting the rules and making a mockery of this place. Are you wearing a bra, Toni? Let me see. Lift up your top."

The way her nipples were poking through it was obvious she didn't have a bra. She lifted her top over her naked tits and let his eyes caress her. Toni realized that she was getting excited having her body examined like this. Her pussy was leaking despite her fear. She just hoped it didn't trickle down her thigh.

He ordered her to turn around and lift the back of her skirt. Toni could almost feel his eyes feasting on her naked ass. When he told her to bend over she knew he could see her pussy hanging between her legs with the pink lips peeking out of her gash. Juices gathered in the opening and formed a bead on her swollen clit. Just then the door opened. Toni quickly dropped her skirt and stood up straight. Mr. Ross came into the office.

"What did I tell you? No underwear and I'm sure you smelled pussy on her fingers. She just can't keep her hands away from it. This is a school, Toni, not a porn shop. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior."

"Yes," chimed in Mr. Beasley, "I would be very interested in an explanation if there is one."

Toni shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know herself. The fact was she craved cock, and when she felt horny and no cock was available she used her fingers. Somehow she didn't think that excuse would work, although here she was with two cocks in the same room and a dripping pussy that needed attention. She was already in enough trouble to suggest that course of action - or was she?

Um... he's right, Mr. Beasley, I just can't help touching myself when I'm feeling a certain way, like the way I'm feeling right now. I know I've been a bad girl. I'll do anything to make up for it... anything at all."

"Sit down, Toni, while I think of an appropriate punishment for your slutty behavior. Any ideas, Mr. Ross?"

"Well, my experience has always told me that the punishment should fit the crime. A slut should be treated like a slut."

Mr. Ross moved next to the chair where she was seated. His hands were on his hips and his hard cock bulged out from his trousers only inches from her face. She looked over at Mr. Beasley who was watching to see what she would do next. She got the feeling that her punishment might be more like a reward after all. Toni decided to test the waters. She spread her legs, slipped a hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy.

"There she goes again," Mr. Ross said shaking his head. "I can only think of one appropriate punishment for our little slut."

He pulled down his zipper and took out his cock. Grabbing her head he shoved it into her mouth and began to roughly fuck it in and out. Toni gagged and choked on the monster slamming against her throat. Spit drooled from her lips and dripped from her chin. Mr. Ross pulled her head forward and drove his cock into her throat. Toni felt it slide deeper until her lips were pressed against her pubes. When he finally pulled out a flood of spit soaked into the front of her top.

"The slut appears to enjoy it too much," Mr. Beasley said. "This is supposed to be a punishment. I think she needs a spanking."

"Yes, Mr. Beasley, I have been bad," Toni concurred hoping she wasn't getting in over her head. "I do need to be spanked."

Toni stood so she could receive her punishment. Mr. Ross sat in the chair directly in front of her with his large cock poking up from his lap. She put her hands on the armrest and bent over, tilting her ass in the air to receive her punishment. Her face was inches from Mr. Ross' cock.

"Oh, Mr. Beasley, I'm afraid I'm going to do it again. I just can't help myself."

She wrapped her lips around the throbbing cock in front of her face and took him deep into her mouth. Behind her Mr. Beasley lifted her skirt.

"Yes, you are a little tramp, aren't you? A spanking is exactly what you need."

His bare hand smacked hard across the naked cheeks of her ass. Toni let out a muffled shriek from the sharp pain. Another smack, only this time lower...then another right above her pussy. There was something terribly erotic about the mixture of pain from Mr. Beasley's bare hand slapping her ass and the feel of Mr. Ross' cock deep in her mouth.

On his next smack Mr. Beasley left his hand on her ass right over where her pussy puffed out. He traced a finger along her juicy slit and over her swollen clit, then smacked her hard one last time. Toni's yelp was muffled by the cock in her mouth. She felt something big and hard at the entrance to her pussy. Mr. Beasley thrust hard stretching her open as he plowed deep into her belly.

Toni pulled away from Mr. Ross and screamed from the orgasm that exploded from her pussy. Mr. Ross grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth, muffling her gasps and moans. He slammed her mouth up and down his shaft, fucking her face like a madman. Behind her, Mr. Beasley pounded his huge cock into her tight pussy.

Toni loved having two cocks in her at the same time. Orgasm after orgasm gripped her body and sent her spinning into another world. Cunt juice gushed from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. She wasn't sure how much more pleasure she could take before she passed out. She was out of breath and exhausted when Mr. Beasley finally pulled his cock from her twitching cunt. Mr. Ross pulled her up by the hair and watched strands of spit drool from her lips.

Toni turned around and saw Mr. Beasley for the first time. He was huge. He leaned against the desk with his cock swaying in the air while Mr. Ross moved behind Toni and lifted her skirt. Moment later she felt the tip of his cock slide into her pussy. Mr. Beasley grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. Once again she was filled on both ends. Mr. Ross pounded into her hard jerking her body forward on each thrust. Mr. Beasley slammed her mouth up and down on his cock making her gag.

Toni was delirious with pleasure. An orgasm ripped through her pussy and then another. Pussy juice was splattered across her thighs and dripping onto the floor. Her screams were muffled by the huge cock in her mouth. She felt Mr. Beasley's huge hands push down hard on the back of her head forcing his cock into her throat. Toni struggled to pull away but he was too strong. He went deeper and deeper pushing past her gag point until her lips were pressed against his pubes.

Behind her Mr. Ross pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed the tip against her sphincter. Pussy juice acted as lubrication as he slipped into her tight orifice. He plowed deeper and deeper until his cock was completely buried. Toni now had a cock down her throat and another up her ass. Mr. Beasley grabbed her hair and yanked her mouth from his cock. He slapped it hard across her face and then rammed it back down her throat.

Toni could barely breathe. The pressure from the huge cock up her ass was excruciating. She had never been so thoroughly abused, but she loved every second of it. Tears streamed down her face leaving streaks of mascara on her cheeks. Juices of excitement continued to drip from her pussy. Toni slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Another orgasm gripped her body.

Mr. Ross sat in the chair pulling Toni with him. Her legs were so wobbly she could barely stand. He pulled her onto his lap and slipped his cock back into her asshole.. Mr. Beasley stepped in front of her and pulled her legs into the air. He guided his cock between the folds of her pussy and pushed. Toni thought they were going to split her in half. She felt the two cock plow deep into her body. They found a rhythm and fucked both holes with alternate strokes.

Toni was exhausted but she still wanted more. She moved with them trying to pull their cocks even deeper into her body. Her moans and gasps became louder and more erratic. She squealed when the next orgasm hit. She was barely conscious when she felt Mr. Beasley pull out. Hot cum sprayed all over her face and hair. Moments later Mr. Ross grunted and filled her asshole with cum.

"Toni, I hope you learned your lesson," said Mr. Beasley stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Act like a tramp and you'll be treated like a tramp. Now get out of here."

As she walked through the front office she could feel the eyes staring at her cum splattered face and blouse. Mr. Ross' cum was seeping out of her asshole and running down her legs. Toni opened the door and quickly ran to the bathroom before anyone else could see her. She was now officially the school slut.

Daddy's Delight

"Hi daddy," Wendy greeted her father in the kitchen when she finally rolled out of bed. "Where's mom?"

Jim was in a pair of gym shorts from his morning run. Wendy was still in her night shirt. Her hard nipples poked shamelessly from the thin cotton, and the dark outlines of her areolas were quite visible. The nightshirt was cut just below her ass cheeks. He wondered if she was wearing panties. Probably not, he thought. He felt his cock stir. This was not good. He needed to gain control of the situation.

"Oh, um, she had to go out of town on business. She got an urgent phone call this morning from her boss. Apparently they are about to close a big deal in Chicago. Look, Wendy, about last night..."

"That's bullshit daddy," Wendy interrupted. "You do know she's getting fucked at the office don't you? That's why she works all those late nights. Did I tell you that I found her cum-stained panties in the laundry that week you went out of town? Not just once either."

Jim knew Wendy was right. He had suspected it for a long time but chose to ignore what was right in front of his nose. Not that he was all that upset about it. After all, he was fucking Steff. Even worse, he had fucked his own daughter. He needed to address what had happened between them the night before and make sure he put an end to it.

"Please don't talk about your mother that way. It is very disrespectful. Now about last night, Wendy, I'm going to forget that anything ever happened and I expect you to do the same. You were drunk and didn't know what you were doing, but I don't ever want you coming home looking like that again. Are we clear?"

"I don't know what you're talking about daddy," Wendy lied as she opened the refrigerator. "I went to a party and came home. Okay, maybe I had a little too much to drink. Is that a crime?"

Wendy bent over to get a grapefruit from the bottom. Her nightshirt rode up exposing her ass cheeks. Her thighs were spread far enough that Jim had a perfect view of her shaved pussy puffing out between them. Glistening folds peeked up from the gash down the middle. Wendy held the pose much longer than necessary. Jim's cock quickly grew hard. It was difficult to hide in his gym shorts.

"Um, you don't remember coming into the house?" Jim asked hoping maybe she really didn't remember. "Or getting ready for bed? Were you that drunk?"

Wendy stood and walked over to where her father was standing. She set the grapefruit down on the counter and stepped closer, putting her hands on his chest.

"Do you mean when I sucked your cock, daddy?" Wendy asked sliding her arms around his neck and pressing her body against his. "Or when you fucked me? Of course I remember that."

Wendy pressed her pussy against his thigh and slowly humped it. She could feel his hard cock bulging out from his gym shorts. Her father stood there like a helpless victim. He knew that if he didn't pull away at that very moment things would spin out of control like they had the previous night. He was right. Wendy slid down his body until she was squatting in front of him. She pulled down his shorts and briefs. His hard cock bounced free.

"Uh, look, Wendy," Jim stuttered without moving away. "Last night was a mistake. You're my daughter. We can't... oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her lips slid down the length of his hard cock. Her tongue swirled across the ridges and veins pushing out from his shaft. Wendy grabbed his ass cheeks and fucked him with her mouth. Spit drooled from her lips and chin as they flew up and down his hard flesh. Jim was seeing stars. He put his hands on her head and moved in and out of her mouth in synch with her bobbing motions. Wendy slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

Wendy's pussy was screaming for relief. It needed to be filled by something bigger than her fingers. She pulled her father's dripping cock from her lips and stood. His balls were full of cum and ready to explode. She opened her thighs and rubbed the knob of his cock across her clit and through her folds while looking him in the eye.

"Have you ever done it like this, daddy? I mean standing up. I like it because your cock puts so much pressure on my clit."

Wendy tilted her hips forward and slipped him into her pussy. Jim groaned when he felt her tight cunt squeezing his cock. Wendy put her hands and his shoulders and rocked against him. Jim moved with his daughter going faster and faster. Wet squishing sound came from her pussy from all the juices sloshing around inside her. Wendy's breathing became heavier as she pressed her clit tightly against his thrusting cock.

"Oh god daddy... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh god... aaaaaagggggggghhhhh..."

Wendy's pussy clenched his cock. She dug her fingers into his skin and let out a series of squeals. Jim felt his balls tighten. He thrust deep into her twitching pussy and grunted. Stream after stream of hot cum filled her cunt. It seeped out from around the sides and dripped from his balls. With a final thrust he drained the last few drops from his spent member. Wendy shuddered with a final orgasmic spasm. Her pussy twitched against his cock which was still buried deep.

"That was so good, daddy," she gasped. "I just love how your cock fucks my pussy and fills it with cum."

When Jim pulled out, cum dripped from between Wendy's thighs and splattered onto the floor. More went streaming down her legs. She squatted in front of him licking and sucking their combined juices from his cock. He quickly grew hard. She pulled off her night shirt and slid his cock between her tits, squeezing them tightly around his shaft and fucking them up and down his length. She looked up at him.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass, daddy?"

He did. Wendy stood and bent over the counter. He pressed his cock against her sphincter and pushed. She opened for him and he slid deep inside. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy. Not only that, but she knew how to squeeze him while he was fucking her. Wendy reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. She had two orgasms before he finally grunted and filled her bowels with a hot load of cum.

"Thank you daddy," Wendy said turning to face him. "I'm going to take a shower and then go over to Toni's house. I won't be home until late. You can wait up for me if you want... just like you did last night."

She didn't wait for his response. Wendy kissed him on the cheek, then turned and walked away. Jim watched her naked and perfectly rounded ass swaying back and forth. Cum was still oozing out and running down her legs. Jim's cock twitched as he remembered what it felt like to be buried between those powerful cheeks.

Chain-Gang

Steff's pussy was dripping when she woke up Saturday morning. She masturbated to a good but less than satisfying orgasm. It would be two more days before she could see Jim again. Steff couldn't wait that long. She needed a cock in her pussy soon or she was going to go crazy. She would have to seek satisfaction elsewhere like she had the previous weekend with Mike and Jeff.

Steff hadn't always been so cock crazy. Now that she was thirty-four, her need to get fucked was stronger than it had ever been. It began a few months after her divorce. Steff met a guy from out of town at a bar. They fucked all night in his hotel room. Steff was still horny when she got home. Masturbation wasn't enough.

Steff went back to the same bar and met a married man. He was great and willing to fuck her on demand, but after two months his wife found out and put an end to it. Then she met Jim. He was perfect. She could fuck him during the day at work. The problem was the weekends. Two days without sex seemed like an eternity.

Steff decided to look for a fuck partner at a popular drinking hole known to be frequented by married men and women looking for some fun outside marriage. She wore a sexy outfit with a top that showed off her boobs and a short skirt that hugged her ass cheeks. A tall nice looking man named Ricky offered to buy her a drink. He was married and looked like a good fuck partner. She smiled and nodded her head.

Steff was about to suggest they go someplace private when his friends Marty and Fred arrived. They insisted on buying her more drinks. Marty mentioned something about a party across town and offered to drive. Steff, who was a little tipsy by then, climbed into the back seat with Ricky while Marty and Fred got in front.

Ricky put his arm around Steff and pulled her close They kissed. Pretty soon he had his hands all over her tits and then between her legs. He pulled out his cock and pushed down on the back of Steff's neck. Steff didn't mind. She loved to suck cock and really didn't care if it was in the backseat of a car with two other men.

Steff wrapped her lips tightly around his cock and took him deep. Her mouth slid up and down his length gripping the hard flesh tightly as she sucked and slurped his throbbing member. Her tongue massaged every sensitive nerve ending until Ricky was seeing stars. Then she took him into her throat and held him deep. It was the first time anyone had ever done this to him.

It was too much for Ricky. His cum-filled balls shrunk. His cock swelled. He thrust even deeper into her throat. Cum exploded from the tip with such force that Steff choked. It came shooting out of her nose. He continued to pump spurt after spurt into her mouth. Steff swallowed as quickly as she could but could not keep up. When he was finished she wiped the excess dripping from her lips and chin, and licked her fingers clean.

Fred, who had been watching her oral performance from the front seat, climbed into the back and pulled out his cock. Steff looked at Ricky to see how he would react. He shrugged his shoulders. Fred put his hands on her head and pushed it down. He lips opened and she felt him slide deep. Oh well, thought Steff, I do love sucking cock. She gave him the same treatment she had given Ricky. Minutes later she swallowed his creamy ejaculate.

They reached the party. Ricky got out of the car. Steff was about to get out when Marty stepped in front of the back door with his hard cock poking out. She looked up at him. It was obvious he expected the same treatment she had given to Ricky and Fred. Steff figured it was only fair. He didn't last more than a minute. She eagerly gulped down his creamy seed, wiped her mouth, straightened her clothes and hair, and followed them into the party.

Steff drank more than she should have and realized she was drunk. She also had to pee. She staggered towards the bathroom. Someone grabbed her arm to keep her from falling and helped her onto the toilet. When she finished peeing she looked up and found herself staring at his cock. She had no idea who it was. It didn't matter. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Several minutes later she swallowed a huge load of cum.

He left. Another person stepped forward waving his cock in her face. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her face and hair. Cum streamed down her cheeks and dripped from her nose and chin. The next guy helped Steff pull her blouse over her head and remove her bra before ramming his cock between her lips. He grabbed her head and fucked her face like a madman before he pulled out and shot all over her tits.