Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to ask twice. Steff loved to suck cock. She squatted and took Jeff's monster into her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base and slid her lips up and down the hard flesh. Her tongue swirled across the ridges and veins stimulating every nerve ending in his sensitive cock.

"Oh fuck man," Jeff moaned. "She's good."

After torturing Jeff until he was seeing stars, Steff moved to Mikes cock. She swirled her tongue across his knob and flicked it across the sensitive underside. She kissed down his length and took his balls into her mouth one at a time while jerking him off with her hand. Then she plunged her lips down his shaft and took him deep into her mouth. She pushed out her tongue and felt him slide even deeper.

"Holy fuck," Mike groaned. "She's got my whole cock in her mouth and down her throat."

Steff went back and forth between them several times. She had never been with two men at the same time but she loved it. Her pussy was dripping. She dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while they took turns fucking her mouth. Steff fell forward on her knees when the orgasm hit.

"What a fucking slut. She just got off on sucking our cocks."

Yes, Steff thought. That's exactly what I am... a cock sucking slut... and I love it. They lifted her off the ground and backed her against the side of the car. Mike lifted her skirt, bent his knees, and shoved his cock into her pussy. He fucked her standing up while Jeff watched with his hand wrapped around his dick.

Steff looked down and saw Mike's cock sliding in and out between her thighs. The ridges of his hard flesh rubbed back and forth across her clit. His hands massaged her big tits and squeezed her sensitive nipples. Steff could feel another orgasm rapidly growing in her belly. She grabbed his shoulders and held on tightly to keep herself grounded. An explosion ripped through her pussy spraying cunt juice everywhere.

"Fuck," Mike said pulling out. "I think she just peed on me."

Steff had difficulty standing on her wobbly legs. She fell back against the car for support and finally caught her breath. Her pussy was still quivering from the explosive orgasm.

"I... I'm sorry. Sometimes when I cum I squirt."

"Fuck that's hot," said Jeff. "I've never seen a girl squirt before. Do you think you could do it again?"

"I don't know," Steff replied. "It just happens. I don't control it."

"Well let's find out," Jeff suggested. "How about I fuck her while she sucks your cock."

Steff had no objections to his suggestion. She had never serviced two cocks at the same time but she often thought about it when she masturbated. Mike leaned against the hood of the car and pulled Steff's head down towards his cock. She bent at the waist and sucked him into her mouth. Jeff moved behind her and slid his cock between her cheeks. It parted her folds and pushed into her opening. Steff moaned when she felt it plow deep into her cunt.

They fucked her from both ends. Mike held her head and rammed his cock in and out of her mouth hard and fast. Steff gagged each time it punched into her throat. Spit drooled from her lips and chin. Behind her Jeff's huge cock punished her dripping pussy. He pounded it into her hard and deep jerking her body forward on each thrust.

Steff loved it. She couldn't get enough. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her pussy clenched the cock fucking her in a series of orgasmic spasms. Ripples of pleasure shot through her body. Cunt juice poured from her pussy and streamed down her legs. She could barely breathe, particularly with Mike's cock continuing to slam into her throat.

"My turn to fuck her," Mike said pulling his dripping cock from her mouth.

He opened the car door and sat on the edge of the seat with his feet on the pavement. He pulled Steff into his lap and guided his cock to her well-fucked pussy. She slowly impaled herself down his length. Jeff moved in front of her, bent his knees and pressed his cock between her tits. Steff squeezed her soft flesh around his massive girth. Jeff fucked his cock between her two beauties. She moved her tits up and down to match his thrusts.

Jeff slammed up into her pussy each time she came crashing down on him. Her steamy cunt gripped his cock like a velvet glove. Steff bent her head and opened her mouth. Jeff's cock pushed through her lips each time he thrust it between her tits. She swirled her tongue across his knob. Steff used her thumbs to rub her nipples while she squeezed her tits tightly against him with her hands.

Mike was the first to cum. His balls were so full that it came shooting out like a stream of pee. Spurt after spurt filled her cunt until it was leaking out the sides and dripping down his balls. Moments later Jeff grabbed his cock and aimed it at her face. Cum shot up the side of her nose, across her forehead, and into her hair. A second blast landed between her eyes and dribbled down her face. Jeff aimed at her tits and pumped several more spurts all over them.

Having cum splatter across her face and fill her cunt was like an aphrodisiac. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit with Mike's deflating cock still buried inside her. Moments later she gasped. Her body shook. A piercing scream filled the air. She stood on shaky legs and thrust her hips forward. Cunt juice squirted out from her pussy like a stream of pee. A second spasm gripped her. More cunt juice sprayed from her pussy.

"Holy shit," Jeff said excitedly. "She did it again. It looked like she was peeing cum."

When Steff caught her breath she noticed for the first time that a small crowd had gathered around the car and had watched the performance. Several phones were out recording everything that happened. She picked up her panties and blouse and went to the front of the car where no one could see her. She dressed and cleaned her face the best she could. Taking a deep breath she walked past the crowd and headed towards her car.

"What a fucking slut," she heard them mumble as she walked away.

Yes, thought Steff. That's exactly what I am, and I love it. She got in her car and headed home.

Crossing the Line

Jim looked at his watch. His wife had gone to bed early that Friday night with "a headache," leaving him with the duty of waiting for Wendy to get home. It was almost one in the morning when he heard a car pull into the driveway. When she didn't come in the house Jim looked out the window. He could see four boys in the car, but there was no sign of Wendy.

One of the boys in the back seat suddenly stiffened. Moments later, Wendy sat up wiping her mouth. She climbed over him and staggered out of the car. When she came through the front door she was a complete mess. There was a strong smell of alcohol on her breath. Her hair was ruffled with a few gooey splotches sticking to it. The red pullover top that stretched tightly across her braless tits was speckled with small stains that could only be cum.

Jim felt his cock grow hard imagining what she must have been doing at the party. He felt guilty knowing he had masturbated thinking about doing the same things to her. Still, he was her father. He had to say something but he didn't want to get into a big fight while she was drunk. He decided a mild rebuke was the best course of action for now.

"Wendy, you look like a mess and smell like a brewery. I saw what you did in the car. You're lucky your mother is asleep. We'll talk about this in the morning. Now get upstairs, get yourself cleaned, and get into bed."

"Oh daddy, you sound like such a stiff shirt. I was just having a little fun with the boys. You know how boys are, don't you daddy?"

Her words were slurred as she staggered towards the stairs. Holding onto the bannister to keep from falling, her eyes locked onto the bulge making a tent in his pajama bottoms. Jim realized what she was looking at too late. He should have worn something less revealing.

"You do know how boys are," Wendy giggled. "Do you want me to take care of that for you, daddy? I wouldn't mind. My pussy gets so wet when I have a big hard cock in my mouth."

Wendy slipped a hand inside her shorts. Her fingers dug into her pussy while she held onto the bannister to keep from falling. Jim knew this was crazy. Wendy was his daughter. He needed to do something to cut this off. The problem was, he realized, that his cock was growing bigger and Wendy could see. She pulled out her fingers and showed them to him. They were sticky with what he assumed was a mixture of cum and cunt juice.

"See," Wendy said. "I'm already wet and I don't even have your cock in my mouth."

She let go of the bannister and staggered towards him. Jim grabbed Wendy to keep her from falling. Wendy's hand quickly found his cock. Her fingers slipped through the opening in the front of his pajamas and squeezed his hard flesh. Jim needed to put a stop to this before it went any farther. Wendy had different ideas.

"Daddy, your cock is so big. Can I put it in my mouth, daddy? Please?"

Wendy slipped out of her dad's arms and slid to the floor. Before he could stop her, she pulled his cock out through the opening in his pajamas and wrapped her lips around the throbbing shaft. Jim reached down to pull her away, but somehow his hands just rested on her head. How many times had he masturbated to the forbidden image of Wendy's lips wrapped around his cock? Too many to recall.

Jim looked down and watched his daughter's mouth sliding up and down the length of his cock. Her tongue was driving him crazy. She had her fingers inside the opening to his pajamas and was massaging his balls. Her eyes lifted. She looked into his to let him know how much she loved what she was doing.

It didn't take long for Wendy to accomplish her mission. She took his entire length into her mouth and massaged his cock with her throat, then slid her lips back up to his knob. Her tongue fluttered across the sensitive underside. When she plunged her mouth back down his length Jim lost it. He sprayed what seemed like a gallon of cum into her mouth. Wendy swallowed as quickly as she could but a lot still poured over her lips and dripped from her chin.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," Wendy said wiping the excess from her face and licking her fingers. "You taste good daddy."

Jim had let things get out of control. He needed to find a way salvage the situation and get Wendy into bed. He decided to make it sound like she was the one who had misbehaved and scold her for what she had just done.

"Wendy," Jim said trying to sound firm, "I'll forget this ever happened and won't mention it to your mother, but if you ever do anything like that again I'll spank your bottom raw."

"Promise, daddy?" Wendy giggled."You can do it now if you want."

She bent over and stuck her ass in the air. Jim fought temptation and dragged her up the stairs. Wendy could barely walk. He threw her face down onto her bed. She lay there motionless. Jim thought she had passed out and decided he had better help her out of those clothes and into a night shirt so her mother wouldn't find her that way. He pulled off her shorts and then her panties. They were soaked with cum.

Jim stared down at his daughter's naked ass and could feel his cock growing hard again. The rounded cheeks were creamy white and separated by a dark cleft down the middle. Her thighs were slightly spread and he could see her shaved pussy peeking up between them. Pink folds glistening with beads of cum and cunt juice peeked out from the gash down the middle.

Jim rolled his daughter onto her back and removed her cum speckled top. Her full tits hung majestically from her chest like two ripe melons capped with large pink wafers. The erect tips of her nipples poked out invitingly. Jim's fingers "accidentally" brushed across one as he was sitting her up to put on her night shirt. Wendy opened her blurry eyes.

"Hi daddy," she said in a slurred whisper. "Are you going to fuck me?"

Wendy threw her arms around his neck and fell back on the bed pulling him with her. He fell on top of her. Wendy wrapped her legs around her father. His hard cock pressed against her swollen pussy through his pajamas. Wendy rubbed against him grinding her pussy up and down his length. Jim made a feeble effort to pull away but Wendy held him tight.

"Put your cock in me daddy. I need to be fucked."

Wendy reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock pulling it out from his pajamas. She guided the tip between the folds of her pussy and rubbed it along her gash. Jim could have pulled away. He was stronger than his daughter. He just didn't have the willpower. He wanted his cock in her pussy as much as she did. When she guided it to her opening he pushed. Wendy moaned as it plunged deep into her steamy fuck hole.

"Oh daddy... fuck me... fuck me with your big hard cock..."

Jim slammed into his daughter again and again driving his cock deep into her pussy. Wendy's gasps and moans became louder and more erratic. Cunt juice sloshed around inside her tight passage causing her pussy to make squishing sounds each time he plunged his cock in it. Jim went faster and faster. Wendy thrust against him trying to drive his cock even deeper.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..."

She dug her fingernails into his back and kicked his ass cheeks with her heels when the first orgasm hit. After catching her breath, Wendy rolled over on top of him and continued to ride his cock. Her pussy slid up and down his hard shaft. Her tits jiggled on her chest. Wendy slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Another orgasm had her gasping for air. She rolled off her father and sucked his dripping cock into her mouth.

Jim knew this was crazy but he wasn't about to stop. There was something highly erotic about the forbidden act of fucking his daughter. It would be even more erotic to taste the forbidden fruit of her pussy. Jim pulled Wendy's leg over his head and clamped his mouth around Wendy's swollen pussy. He didn't care how many guys she may have fucked that night. In fact, thinking about it was erotic in it's own way.

Wendy squirmed against her father's face as she continued to suck and slurp her fathers juicy cock. She took him deep in her throat until her lips were pressed against his pubes. Her hand slid under his balls and gently massaged them. Jim slipped a finger up Wendy's asshole as he lapped up the juices seeping from her pussy. Wendy shuddered from the new sensation. When he raked his teeth across her clit she had an orgasm.

"Do me doggy style, daddy," Wendy begged as she rolled onto her stomach.

Jim didn't hesitate. He climbed onto the back of his daughter, lifted her ass in the air, and rammed his cock deep into her cunt between her creamy ass cheeks. Wendy gasped and tilted her ass higher to give him a better angle. He slammed into her again and again causing the bed to bang against the wall. Wendy rubbed her clit to another orgasm. She looked over her shoulder at her father.

"In the ass daddy. Fuck me in the ass."

Jim didn't have to be asked twice. He pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed the swollen tip against her sphincter. The ease with which she opened for him told Jim that this wasn't the first cock she had taken in the ass that evening. He pushed deep into her bowels and slowly began to fuck her asshole. She was so tight. He could feel her clench against him on each thrust. Wendy was moving her ass in perfect synchronization with his fucking motions.

Oh fuck... oh daddy...your cock feels so good in my ass... oooohhhhh..."

Wendy's fingers were strumming her clit like a mandolin. Jim's cock was pounding her asshole like a jackhammer. His balls, which were swollen with cum, slapped against her pussy each time his cock plunged into her body. Wendy was the first to cum. She screamed as her pussy clenched. Juices gushed out all over her fingers. Her asshole tightened around her father's cock.

"AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Jim's primeval roar bounced off the walls. He drove his cock deep into his daughter's bowels. Hot cum sprayed from his cock in a series of spurts filling Wendy's asshole with her daddy's seed. When he was finished he collapsed onto her back. Wendy's body was still trembling. He pulled his deflated cock from his daughter's ass and watched a flood of cum gush out and onto her bedspread. Wendy was out cold.

Jim pulled the bedcovers over his daughter and closed the door. He took her cum-stained clothes into the laundry room to soak. His wife was sleeping soundly when he walked into their bedroom. He showered and climbed into bed but couldn't sleep. How was he going to handle this the next time he saw Wendy? He had no idea.

No Holes Barred

Mr. Ross had not fucked Toni in almost a week. She thought he might be losing interest in her and had noticed that Sally Johnson and her big tits had been staying after school at Mr. Ross' request. Toni didn't mind that he was fucking another girl, but she was horny and wanted her share of the attention. It was time to do something about it.

Toni decided to push his buttons hard in class, hoping for an invitation to stay after school. She removed her panties during the break and sat with her legs spread far enough for him to see her pussy. When she saw him looking she slipped a hand under her short skirt and fingered her cunt. She didn't even try to disguise it with a book. His reaction was not what she expected.

"Toni, you're disturbing class again. I want you to go see Mr. Beasley, and take this note with you."

He scribbled a note, put it in a sealed envelope and handed it to her. Toni was terrified. Mr. Beasley was not someone you wanted to go see. He was the school's disciplinarian with a reputation for being extremely strict and never giving students a break. She looked at Mr. Ross with tears welling in her eyes. How could he do this to her? He continued looking at her sternly until she walked out the door.

Toni had to wait in the outer office. The secretaries kept staring at her with unsympathetic eyes. Anyone sent to Mr. Beasley, in their opinion, deserved his wrath. It was also the way she was dressed. Her skirt was too short and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Mr. Beasley finally opened the door to his office and beckoned her inside. He snatched the note from her hand and pointed to a chair in front of his desk. Toni sat as he read.

Most of the girls thought of Mr. Beasley as a handsome man in his mid-thirties. He was somewhat of a legend at school as a former football star. He had dark short cropped hair, deep brown eyes, and large shoulders. He stood slightly over six feet tall. When he was finished reading the note he looked at her and was not smiling.

"Toni, I have a hard time believing what I just read. In fact, I find it incredulous to the point of disbelief. I want you to tell me the truth, Toni. Were you doing the things in this note?"

Not knowing exactly what was in the note she didn't know how to respond. She finally shrugged her shoulders and shook her head no hoping maybe this would get her off.

"I don't believe you. Let me see your right hand."

Mr. Beasley walked over next to the chair and took it in his hands. He lifted her fingers to his nose and took a big whiff. He let go of her hand and leaned over her chair, his arms propped on the armrest and his face only inches from hers.

"You're lying, Toni. You were masturbating in class, weren't you? Your fingers still smell like pussy."

This time she nodded her head. She sat there terrified. What was the punishment for such a transgression? Would he tell her parents? They would lock her up for the rest of her life. Her heart was pounding and she was close to tears. He backed away and told her to stand.

"Pull up your skirt, Toni."

She hesitated until he shouted at her. Toni slowly pulled it up over her naked pussy. He stared right at her swollen plum for several seconds before speaking.