Code Name Tequila Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked at Carlos for a moment, and then over at Ria. Emma had a confused looked on her face. Ria nodded, and Emma smiled and shrugged. "What the hell, sounds like fun. It's not the first time I'd have a couple of dicks coming at me... and on me... and in me."

The three stood up, left the restaurant and walked quickly to the elevators.

Once in Carlos' hotel room, the three grabbed at the others' clothes, clawing them off with intense passion. Emma stuck a hand down each of Ria and Carlos' pants, grabbing on to their hard dicks and stroking them. Soon Ria's breasts were free, and Carlos wrapped his mouth around her hard nipples. Emma, still stroking the two hard cocks, shoved her tongue into Ria's mouth.

Ria reached over and stuck a hand down Emma's pants. Emma's panties were sopping wet with her pussy juice, already liberally flowing out of her cunt, which was opening up like a pink flower. Emma moaned, her body quaking and shivering as Ria's fingers found Emma's clit and stroked it quickly. Emma tugged the cocks in her hands more frantically.

Ria shoved her other hand down the back of Carlos' pants and started to finger his asshole. At first it was tightly shut, but as Ria massaged the puckered hole, it started to open, until she could finally slip one of her thin fingers into Carlos. Carlos, still sucking on Ria's tit, let out a muffled moan as the finger slid deep into him.

Soon the stimulation proved too much for the three, and the had to collapse onto the bed lest their legs give out. They quickly removed their remaining articles of clothing, and lay on the bed naked. The body were studies in contrast. Carlos was hard and muscled, almost David-like in his built, though made not with the whitest marble but instead a dark olive Colombian skin. Emma ran her hand over Carlos' rippled stomach, her white, smooth skin soft and feminine, standing out against the deep tan of Carlos' skin. Ria ran her hand down Emma's side, feeling the feminine curves of the mid-west raised, corn-feed blonde beauty. Ria's body, while certainly with more curves than a man's body would have (some of which were due to the capable hands of plastic surgeons in Mexico City), was less curvy than Emma. Ria's body was more athletic in build, like a well-built dancer or gymnast.

Wordlessly, the three arranged themselves in a daisy-chain to provide and receive oral pleasure from the others. Emma wrapped her lips around Carlos' cock while Ria moved her tongue into position on Emma's clit, and Carlos put his hands on Ria's hips to guide her cock into his mouth. The three sucked and tongued each other with simultaneously enjoying the feeling of having their own genitals cared for by the loving mouth of another.

Ria lapped on Emma's clit, alternating between fast and slow laps of her hard button. As with Ria's previous experiences with Emma, Emma was sopping wet, her pussy producing waves of juice. Ria moved down and stuck a tongue into Emma's open slit, letting her tongue suck up the moist juice streaming from Emma's cunt. Emma pushed her hips against Ria, urging her deeper into her pink, wet hole.

Carlos licked the tip of Ria's cock, letting a gob of pre-cum marinate his tongue before swallowing it down. Opening his lips, Carlos took the tip of Ria's cock in his mouth, moving his mouth up and down over the tip while flicking the very top of Ria's cock with his tongue. Ria's cock jerked unconsciously in response to the massage being provided by Carlos' lips and tongue. Carlos pulled back and started circling Ria's cock with his tongue, slowly working his way further down the shaft, his mouth moving closer and closer until finally he took her dick in his mouth again. He pushed himself down her shaft.

Emma had all of Carlos' dick in her mouth, his entire length pushing itself to the back of her mouth. Emma slurped at the base of Carlos' cock as Carlos moved his hips back and forth and in and out in small measures, gently fucking Emma's mouth. Carlos' cock started to seep pre-cum, which slid down Emma's throat.

Emma released Carlos' cock and declared, "I want to get fucked."

"By which of us?" Carlos asked.

Emma looked at Carlos' cock, and then at Ria's cock. A grin came over her face. "Both of you, at once. One in my ass and one in my pussy."

Ria lay on the bed on her back. Emma positioned herself over Ria's cock, and lowered herself down onto it. The tip pressed against Emma's asshole, straining to press past the tight opening. Emma grunted and pressed herself down harder. Ria's cock popped past the tight sphincter and the shaft slid deep into her.

Emma lay back, resting on Ria's body. Emma turned her head, and Ria kissed her on the lips. Ria slowly started to move her cock in and out of Emma's tight asshole.

Carlos moved between Emma's legs, and pressed his cock into Emma's pussy. Unlike her asshole, Emma's cunt was sopping wet, and Carlos' cock slid into her easily.

Emma and Ria clashed tongues as the two cocks filled up her holes. Ria bumped her hips up and down, pushing her cock up and into Emma's tight asshole, while Carlos slid in and out of Emma's wet pussy. Emma's cunt seeped out liquid, running down into the crack of her asshole. The wet juice soon lubricated Ria's dick, and it started to slip in and out of Emma's asshole with ease.

Emma, eyes closed and tongue playing with Ria's, let out of moan as she felt the two hard cocks press into her. She shook with pleasure as the two hard dicks plunged into the depths of her ass and pussy. Emma reached up and grabbed her nipples, twisting and pulling on them as the two shafts pulsed in and out of her.

"I need a dick in my ass-pussy," Ria announced. Carlos pulled himself out of Emma's pussy, and grabbing Ria's legs, lifted the two girls into the air, giving himself access to Ria's puckered asshole. Carlos pushed himself into Ria. He slid in easily as his cock was covered with Emma's lubricating pussy juice. Carlos started pumping in and out of Ria's ass, as Ria continued fucking Emma's asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Carlos said. Ria and Emma moaned an agreement as they continued to French kiss. Ria reached down with her hand and started to play with Emma's pussy and clit.

Carlos pushed himself deep into Ria's ass, slamming his balls against her ass as his shaft pushed its full length into her. The force of Carlos' fucking pressed Ria's cock deep into Emma's ass, pulsing in and out in synchronous time as Carlos' cock pulsed in and out of Ria's ass. Emma bucked her hips up and down, pressing her clit and cunt against Ria's fingers, which were doing an excellent job pleasuring her. Emma continued to play with her nipples.

The combination of the cock in her ass, the hand on her clit and the fingers twisting her nipples sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Emma started to scream as her body became gripped by orgasm. Her body shook as her pussy released a flood of pussy juice. Her anal sphincter spasmed, gripping Ria's cock and pulling it deeper into her ass.

Ria released next, shooting waves of cum deep into Emma's spasming asshole. Ria closed her eyes and moaned as Emma's ass milked out the last of her cum.

Ria pulled out of Emma's ass and told Carlos to add his load to hers inside Emma's butt. Carlos pulled his dick out of Ria and pressed it into Emma's butthole. He came quickly, releasing a large load of white, hot cum into Emma. Already filled up by Ria, the cum quickly spilled out of her ass, running in white streaks across her ass cheeks.

Carlos pulled out of Emma, who rolled off Ria and lay on her stomach, panting as the last waves of orgasm left her. Ria got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Emma's ass. Ria plunged her tongue into Emma's asshole, sucking up the sweet cum from herself and Carlos. Carlos joined in, and Ria and Carlos ate Emma's asshole under they had drunk down every last drop of the cum that had filled her up.

Exhausted, the three lay on the bed. "That was amazing," Emma said.

Ria nodded. "Truly it was. I can't believe how fucking horny I was."

Carlos reached down and stroked his soft cock. It was already hardening again. "Do you think you two girls will be horny again soon? I know I will be."

Emma and Ria smiled at each other. It was going to be a very fun night.

* *

Robert Chambers looked at his handheld GPS unit. He was just off the coast of Colombia. The until also showed another signal, exactly in the same spot he was unless he zoomed in to the lowest level of granularity. It had only been three hours since the boats had left the side of the freighter after they had loaded all the crates of the Aguila Roja's weapon shipment, but in that time Chambers had been able to sneak from his hiding place in the engine room and place a GPS transmitter into one of the crates.

Now, hiding back in the engine room, covered with grease and with dirty rags shoved in his ears to keep from going deaf, Chambers could see that they had almost reached shore. He studied the map on his GPS. They were miles from any major settlements or ports. The boats were chugging into a small inlet, maybe 100 miles from the Panama border. Chambers switched on the GPS units satellite map, showing images taken just last month by one of the CIA's spy satellites. The satellite image showed nothing, just a black sand beach with a small river mouth. Beyond the beach was nothing but hilly jungle terrain.

The ear-drum splitting and gut-shaking thunder of the boat's engine lessened. Chambers felt the roll of the boat lessen. "We must be inside the wave breaking shelter of the inlet now," Chambers said to himself. "The boats are slowing now. I wonder if they are going to anchor here. Surely they can't unload here without a dock."

Slowly and cautiously, Chambers moved out of the Engine room and, keeping low and alert, worked his way into a neighbouring cabin. The room was small and cramped, filled with tools and mechanical parts. It did have a small porthole window though, enough for Chambers to get a view outside the boat. He looked out onto a small, calm inlet, the other boats which had loaded up the weapons from the freighter were also in the inlet. Chambers looked beyond the boats, towards the short which they were chugging towards. Or rather, towards a large pier out into the inlet. The pier jutted out at least 50 feet and was teeming with people. Some of them appeared to be preparing for the boats to arrive, while others, armed with sub-machine guns, were obviously there to protect the dock.

Chambers looked at his GPS unit again. The satellite photos from last month showed no pier. It was impossible that anyone could build a pier in a month. Chambers looked back up at the pier. Chambers noticed that it bobbed up and down slightly on the small waves in the inlet. He looked closer and realised that the pier was a series of floating barges linked together, running right up to the shore. Chambers had seen this kind of thing before, used by army engineers to create bridges where none existed. It was a floating bridge being used a pier, which is why it hadn't shown up on the satellite images. They had probably built it in the last few days, and would dismantle it as quickly. Unless someone was looking at this spot right now, they would never even know it existed. The chances of anyone knowing about it would be remote.

Chambers watched as one of the other boats made it to the pier. Workers on the boat threw lines to the pier, where people were ready to catch them. Once the boat had been tied off, a small crane drove out to the end the boat. The arm of the crane lifted and positioned itself over the hatch to the cargo hold. Workers on the boat frantically worked to secure one of the crates. The crane lifted the crate high into the air. Just then, emerging out of a barely visible break in the jungle was a small flat-bed truck. It turned on the beach, and reversed down the pier to the crane. The truck parked, the crane laid down the crate on the back of the truck.

As the process was repeated three more times until the little truck was weighed down with four crates, more trucks came out of the jungle and lined up on the beach. Chambers noted that the dock had sunk lower in the water, so much so that the workers on the dock had let up some of the ropes securing the boat to the dock so as to not pull the boat onto too large a heel.

The truck started up and drove down the dock and into the jungle. The next truck reversed down the dock, ready to take its load. Chambers recalled seeing eight crates in the boat he was in. There were another five boats, which would mean 48 crates. Chambers quickly counted the trucks on shore - 14 trucks. More than enough to transport all the weapons. It appeared that all the weapons would be unloaded here. Chambers realised he would somehow have to make his way off the boat and into the jungle if he wanted to stay with the shipment.

Chambers looked out at the end of the pier and the men with the machine guns. It wasn't going to be easy.

* *

Ria kept her eye on Gabriela, but almost two days past before she did anything suspicious. Wednesday evening on the Cabo Blanco Ambassadors' schedules featured a dinner for the large South American banking conglomerate who was the lead sponsor on the Chilean Grand Prix. Ria was sat at a table with a bunch of Executive Vice Presidents of the bank, all of whom, unaware of the secret that Ria had hanging from between her legs, made numerous passes at Ria. While feigning interest in the greasy, mostly overweight men and their strange obsessions (mostly with wine cellars, cars and sailing boats), Ria wondered how many of them would be interested if they knew the package she had tucked away in her panties.

Dinner ended and all the bankers went home frustrated in their desire to sleep with Ria, or for that matter, any of the Cabo Blanco Ambassadors. As she prepared to leave, Ria noted that Gabriela was intently concentrating on her phone, send and reading text messages.

As the dinner broke up, Gabriela got up and left the room quickly. Ria waited for half a minute before following Gabriela out of the hotel and into the night.

Gabriela got into a taxi, and Ria jumped in one following, barking the command "follow that cab."

"Seriously?" asked the cab driver.

"Yes, seriously. Follow that cab!" Ria said, watching as Gabriela's cab pulled out into the night traffic of Santiago.

"I didn't think people actually did that. I thought it was just the kind of thing that happened in the movies," the taxi driver said, looking over his shoulder at Ria.

Ria sighed. "If you must know, I believe that woman is having an affair with my husband, and I think she is going to meet him right now. I want to catch them in the act," Ria said, hoping that it would explain the situation.

The taxi driver's face scrunched up with concern. "You aren't going to kill someone, are you? I'd hate to be a party to that."

Ria's mouth hung agape for a moment, shocked into silence. Shaking off the shock, she was able to finally stutter, "no, no. Not kill anyone, just catch them in the act so I can use it in my divorce."

The taxi driver nodded seriously. "Okay, that I can understand. My father... I spit on his grave... cheated on my mother... God rest her beautiful soul... and I now the pain that infidelity can cause. I am committed to following that taxi and helping you catch your cheating slime of a husband and assist in your divorce!" Turning around, the taxi driver started up his car, put it in gear and was about to step on the gas pedal when he stopped and turned around again. "Which cab was it I was supposed to follow?" he asked.

Ria, sighing, pointed out Gabriela's quickly disappearing taxi.

Despite his initial shaky start, the taxi driver was able to follow Gabriela's taxi without raising any suspicions, and he dropped Ria off at the Hotel de la Vista a los Montañas in Los Condes, on the eastern outskirts of Santiago, just as Gabriela disappeared into the lobby.

Ria watched from the hotel parking lot through the glass-fronted lobby of the little three-storey hotel as Gabriela checked in. Key in hand, Gabriela got into the elevator. After the elevator doors had shut, Ria entered the lobby and strolled up to the desk.

"I am here to see the guest in room 308. Can I just go up?" Ria asked the man at the desk, though her eyes were on the illuminated numbers above the elevator. The elevator stopped on the second floor, and Ria figured that was the floor that Gabriela was staying on.

"Sure, whatever," replied the desk clerk to Ria's question about going up. Obviously the hotel was used to strange women visiting guests unannounced. The hotel clerk didn't even bother to watch Ria as she walked over to the elevator.

Ria pressed the button for the third floor, and rode up in silence. The doors opened onto the third floor. Ria exited the elevator and quickly made a beeline for the stairs, quickly bounding down to the door for the second floor. Ria quietly opened the door a crack, and surveyed up and down the hallway. No one was in the hall. Ria entered the hall and sighed. There were at least 30 rooms on the floor, and Ria realized she had no idea which room Gabriela might be in.

Standing in the hall, Ria could hear the sounds of TV sets playing, and the occasionally moans and gasps of inhabitants in the rooms engaging in pursuits more carnal than just watching TV. "Thin walls," thought Ria, smiling as she took out her mobile phone. Pulling up Gabriela's number, Ria pressed the SEND key.

Ria strode down the hall as the phone on the other end rang, listening more closely to the sounds coming out of the thinly walled rooms than the speaker on her mobile handset.

"Beep-de-la-beep-de-la-beep-de-laaaa-beep," buzzed a phone from somewhere around the middle of the hallway. Ria walked quicker, trying to find the sound before it ended.

"Beep-de-la-beep-de-la-beep-de-laaaa-beep," Gabriela's phone chimed again. Ria was close. She stopped and waited for the next ring.

"Beep-de-la-beep-de," the phone chimed one last time, stopped mid-ring. Ria looked at the doorway of room 214. From behind the door she heard a muffled "Hello?" The word repeated, hundredths of a second later like a faint echo from her handset.

Room 214.

Ria turned and started to walk quickly back down the hallway. "Hello... Ria? Is that you?" Ria heard Gabriela's voice from the small speaker of her handset.

Ria reached the stairway and ducked inside, pulling the heavy fire door closed behind her. She put the mobile to her mouth and said, "can you hear me now?"

"Yes, I can hear you," Gabriela said.

"Strange," Ria said. "I was talking, but you couldn't hear me. Anyway, Emma and I were thinking of heading out to that club around the corner -- the Boom-Boom. Are you interested in joining us?"

Silence for a moment as Ria waited for an answer. "No, I'm afraid I can't. I am... studying for a correspondence course I am taking in business. I need to get an assignment done."

"Oh okay," Ria said. "Have a good night, then."

"Yes, you too," Gabriela said stonily before hanging up.

Ria put her phone in her pocket, and cracked open the door to the stairway again. She looked down the hallway and waited, keeping her eye on the door to room 214.

* * *

For the next hour Gabriela neither left her room nor received any visitors. Ria was wondering if she might need to spend the entire night crouched down in a stairwell peering through a doorway open a crack, but was saved from a night of fruitless crouching by Gabriela exiting her room just after 10:30 in the evening.

After Gabriela got into the elevator, Ria entered the hallway and walked to the end of the hall, where a window looked out onto the parking lot. Ria watched as Gabriela walked out of the hotel and got into a taxi cab. The cab pulled away, and after watching it pull away until it was out of sight, Ria walked down the hall to room 214.