Code Name Tequila Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria looked at the lock on the door. It appeared to be a quiet cheap key lock. Ria dug into her purse and pulled out a thin metal nail file. She shoved the point of the nail file into the lock and twisted the file in one direction while pulling down o nthe door handle. The lock popped, and the door swung open. Ria entered the room and closed the door behind her.

The hotel was nothing particularly special. It had a small bathroom with a toilet, sink and bathtub, and a main room with a double bed, small dresser and black and white TV. Along one side of the room was a small closet. Ria opened the closet. Inside was a computer which had an attachment with a small antenna on it. The computer was on, but the screen was locked.

Ria heard footsteps in the hallway, so she quickly dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed. Ria heard a key play with the lock of the hotel room door, and then the door swing open. Ria peaked out from under the bed to see two sets of legs, one female and one male.

"Come on in," Gabriela said from the doorway to the male guest.

"Thank you, ma'am," said the male voice with a slight Southern drawl. Ria recognised it immediately. It was Piston Clark, the CEO of the Pan American Racing Series, and also a married man. "Do you mind if I pop into the toilet," Piston asked.

"Not at all," Gabriela replied. "It is in there." Ria heard the bathroom door shut. As the door shut, Ria heard Gabriela quickly move across the room and open the closet door. Ria listened as Gabriela clicked some keys on the computer, and Ria was shocked to see a small red LED light appear on a device hanging on the frame of the bed, just inches from her head.

Ria looked closer at the small, pen sized item with the LED light. She hadn't noticed it before in the dark. Looking closer, she realized that it was a small video camera, facing outwards towards the hotel room door. Piston opened the bathroom door, and Ria realized that the camera would be perfectly positioned to catch him walking out of the bathoom

Ria peered out from under the bed to watch as Gabriela walked up and put her arms around Piston and kissed him, all within the perfect frame of the camera. "Oh Piston, I know it has only been a day since I last held you in my arms, but it feels like ages. It is so nice to have you in my arms again."

Ria slid further under the bed, and listened to more kissing before Piston answered Gabriela. "Oh yes, Gabriela. I have felt the longing as well. It feels like forever."

Ria rolled her eyes as she listened to the two continue to kiss as they shuffled across the floor towards the bed. Ria braced herself as the two bodies fell onto the bed above her, compressing the springs in the bed and pressing Ria into the floor. Ria let out the tiniest of squeaks, then held her breath, hoping she wasn't discovered. Gabriela and Piston continued to kiss on top of the bed, so Ria figured she was safe.

On top of the bed, Piston and Gabriela were engaged in a passionate kiss. Gabriela rolled Piston over onto his back, and then straddled him. "Take off your shirt," she commanded. Piston wordlessly obeyed.

A wicked smile came across Gabriela's face. She reached down and grabbed Piston's nipples, twisting them. Piston whimpered, but made no moves to stop her. "Do you like that?" she asked sternly. Piston let out a breathless "yes."

Gabriela stood up and walked over to the small dresser. "Take off your pants," she commanded Piston. As he removed his pants, Gabriela opened a small bag on the dresser and removed a riding crop. "On your hands and knees," Gabriela said. Piston flipped over on the bed and put his bare ass up in the air.

Gabriela walked back over to the bed, and lashed Piston's ass with the riding crop. Piston yelped loudly, but let out the sound of a cat's purr once Gabriela started to massage his ass with her hand where she had just smacked him.

Piston's ass soothed, Gabriela smacked it again with the riding crop. The spot where she hit him was turning a bright red. Gabriela rubbed her hand over the spot, letting the tip of her fingers reach into Piston's ass crack and gently brush over his asshole. Piston moved his ass slightly to extend the contact between Gabriela's fingers and his asshole.

Gabriela smacked Piston's ass cheek a third time with the riding crop, and then again four more times in quick succession. Piston's cheek was now bright red. "Does your bottom hurt?" Gabriela asked.

"Yes," Piston said.

"Would you like me to kiss it better?" Gabriela asked.

"Please, kiss away my pain," Piston said.

Gabriela climbed onto the bed and crawled up towards Piston's butt stuck up in the air. She gently touched her lips against the red skin of his ass, softly kissing over the area she had been hitting. She slowly moved towards the centre of his ass, towards his ass crack. Reaching the crevice of his ass, Gabriela flitted out her tongue, quickly brushing it against his asshole.

"Do you want me to eat your ass?" Gabriela asked.

"There is nothing I want more than to feel you tongue fuck me," Piston said.

Gabriela grabbed Piston's ass cheeks and spread them apart. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up and down the crevice of Piston's ass, letting the wetness of her tongue dampen his ass hole. Piston pushed his ass up and back, silently urging Gabriela to enter him. Gabriela did, pressing her tongue against his asshole until it slid into his butt. Piston moaned with pleasure as the wet tip of Gabriela's tongue pulsed in and out of his asshole.

"Oh, Gabriela, that feels so good," Piston moaned. "I love when you rim me. My wife would never do this. I love that you are so open to experiment." Gabriela didn't respond. She just continued to tongue Piston's asshole, making it wet and slick with saliva.

Piston's asshole was soon wide open. Gabriela gently pushed down on Piston's back until he was lying stomach down on the bed. Gabriela crawled up his body until she was lying on top of him. She kissed the back of Piston's neck. Piston turned his head to the side, and Gabriela kissed him on the mouth. Gabriela ground her hips against Piston's ass, which in turn ground his hard cock against the surface of the bed. His cock was hard and red, and already Piston could feel the cum building up inside it.

Gabriela pulled off of Piston, and he rolled over onto his back. Gabriela reached down and grabbed Piston's cock and started to stroke it. Piston raised his legs up in the air, and with her other hand, Gabriela reached down and stuck two fingers into Piston's asshole. Piston moaned, and his body involuntarily jerked.

Gabriela laid her head on Piston's stomach, facing the cock she was stroking. Piston started to move his hips up and down, increasing the depth and speed of both Gabriela's hand stroking his cock and her fingers fucking his saliva-lubed asshole.

Piston moaned loudly. Gabriela's fist tightened around his dick, and started to stroke it furiously, fully moving up and down the full length of his shaft. She buried two fingers into his butthole right up to the knuckles. She could feel the ass muscles tightening and loosening around her fingers in pulses as she shoved harder and deeper into him.

Piston exploded, streams of white cum pouring from his cock and onto Gabriela's face. Gabriela didn't move as she milked every last drop of cum out of his cock, and soon her face was covered with white blobs of Piston's cums, running in rivulets down her face and onto his stomach. Gabriela turned and pulled herself up towards Piston's face, allowing him to get a look at her cum-soaked face. Piston smiled a large grin, amazed at his luck in finding a woman that was so open to fulfilling his fantasies.

They lay together quietly catching their breath, Gabriela occasionally sticking out her tongue and sucking down some of the cum that continued to slowly roll off her face. After a few minutes, Gabriela got up and went to the toilet. After washing her face, she returned to the main room and lay on the bed. Piston then got up and went into the bathroom. The shower started, and Gabriela leaped up. Ria watched from under the bed as Gabriela raced around the room and collected five hidden cameras from various points in the room.

Gabriela sat on the bed, and Ria held her breath as Gabriela reached down and grabbed the sixth and final camera from its position attached to the bed frame. Luckily for Ria, Gabriela didn't look under the bed, but merely reached down and plucked the camera from the frame by sense of touch only.

Gabriela opened the closet and put the cameras beside the laptop computer. She unlocked the computer, and called up a program that showed six different video images. She rewound the video feed and watched for a moment while the cameras played back the image of Gabriela finger fucking and jacking off Piston.

"Good quality images," she said before powering down the laptop.

After Piston returned from the shower, he got dressed and after another bout of passionate kissing, left. Gabriela waited another 10 minutes before packing up her stuff, including the laptop and small spy cameras, and leaving as well.

Ria waited for 30 minutes under the bed until she was sure that Gabriela wouldn't return, and finally left the hotel room.

* * *

It hadn't been easy getting off the boat, but Chambers had managed it. He had waited until the boat was approaching the dock, while all the crew was on the side of the boat approaching the dock. The crew's focus on the docking procedure, Chambers had been able to slip out of the cabin and into the water, the small splash unnoticed above the noise of the weapons unloading operation taking place.

Chambers had swam ashore and quickly hid in the jungle beyond the beach. He consulted his GPS and determined there was a small town about 5 miles away. It was a hard slog through the jungle, but after three hours hiking, he made it to the town on the map. There wasn't much there, simply a few houses, a single store and a garage and gas station.

Chambers bargained with the man at the gas station for the purchase of an old and somewhat ragged looking motorcycle. The bike tended to backfire frequently and spit out lots of blue smoke, but it ran and seemed to hold up against the undulating, rutted dirt roads of the jungle.

Chambers used the tracking device he had slipped into one of the weapon's crate to track the progress of the shipment. He followed at a safe distance, about a mile behind the convoy as it made its way inland. The trucks moved very slowly as they stayed off any main roads, instead mostly keeping to country roads and jungle dirt tracks.

The convoy drove through the night. Chambers continued following them, but was becoming increasingly tired as the night progressed. He had got no sleep the night before as he hid in the engine room of the boat. Finally he had to stop and spent three hours sleeping in a ditch at the side of the road.

Waking up, he looked on his GPS to see the convoy still moving through the jungle, now about 120 kilometres away. Chambers hopped onto his motorcycle, and sped through the early morning dawn, closing the distance between himself and the convoy.

He followed the convoy for the rest of the day as it slowly worked its way north-eastward across Colombia. The convoy only ever stopped briefly to refuel, but otherwise continued slowly marching their way across the country.

At about seven o'clock that evening, the convoy stopped. Chambers stopped at the side of the road, turning off the bike. He could hear nothing up ahead. He pulled the bike into the brush at the side of the road and sat on a tree stump, waiting for the trucks to start up again.

After 10 minutes the convoy still wasn't moving. Chambers crept through the jungle up towards where the trucks were stopped, hoping to be able to see what had stopped them from the cover of the trees.

After covering the mile, Chambers could see the trucks stopped on the road. The drivers and guards were milling around on the road, having looked like what was a very extended smoke break.

"What is going on? Is this where they are meeting whomever they are delivering the weapons too?" Chambers wondered.

Chambers crept forward, trying to find a position to get a better look. Ten feet forward, beside a large tree with a lot of undergrowth of ferns, Chambers settled in. The better view didn't answer the questions though. The trucks were stopped for what appeared no reason.

"What is going on?" Chambers wondered. He reached into his bag to pull out his GPS unit, hoping that the map might hold some clues to what was in the area. He never pulled the GPS out of the bag, though. Instead, he froze as he heard the sound of a gun cocking right beside his head, and felt the cold steel of the barrel press against the side of his head.