Collections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked them what they were talking about, and they replied 'sex with younger men' in unison. I raised my eyebrows and smiled my innocent smile, although mom told me later that it made me look so sexy because when I smiled, my eyes dipped to both my mom's tits and Moray's.

They both caught me looking and I swear both their nipples popped out in an instant. I stood up and let the sarong fall to the floor. My cock was hard and made a distinct bulge, which they both looked at with widening eyes. I turned toward the pool and walked over to the edge. Standing with my back to them, I first stretched and warmed my body up...not warming up to prevent me from injuring myself, but to mind fuck with the two horny moms. I dived in and swam to the other side. As I came up for air and turned around, to my dismay, I saw both women standing up as if to leave. I went under to wet my hair.

The next thing I knew both my mom and Moray bombed me in the pool. Giggling and splashing they swam up to me and were trying to dunk me. I was much too strong and could have fought them off easily but decided that their hands, which were all over me, was far more worth it. Someone's hand was squeezing my hard cock. Another hand was rubbing my arse. My hands were also busy gripping and grappling catching a bit of tit and nipples. I managed to slip my hand between Morays legs. Moray made no move to remove my hand. I discovered that she had removed her skirt and her underwear and was swimming naked. I stroked her and slipped a finger in to a warm slimy hole.

Mom knew what I was up to and grinned. She left the two of us and swam to the side. Mom was also naked having removed the bikini. Mom got out and spread out a cushion and lay down on her side. I could see her tits and shaven pussy quite clearly. Moray however only had hands ...oops eyes for me as one by one they roamed all over my body. She hooked her fingers into the side of my cozzie and dipping below the surface of the pool, removed them. She must have taken a big breath because she stopped herself at my crotch and took my hard member into her warm mouth and sucked. I almost came right there. Gasping for breath she broke the surface and kissed me full on the mouth slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I looked over at my mom and saw that she was slipping her middle finger in and out of her pussy, which was pink and shiny from all the lubrication and friction. Mom was watching Moray and me playing with each other. Moray was oblivious to mom as she whispered in to my ear that she still expected me to honor our deal the following day... I nodded and said, ' just try and stop me'.

Moray pulled me closer and opened her legs further. I lifted her up slightly and slid my mamba up into her hot cunt with one swift jab. Moray gasped and bit her lip as I pumped into her into oblivion. I rubbed and sucked on her large nipples as we moved to an erotic rhythm. It was very quick...too quick for either Moray or me but I came with such force... the streams of spunk floating in the pool water looked like long white jellyfish tentacles. I promised myself that I would take my time over her the following day.

Mom was thrashing around as she brought herself to climax at the side of the pool. Her body glistened in the sun from the sweat, her pussy juices flowing sweetly from between her thighs soaking the towel. At last she came, screaming and moaning. If our neighbor was not there, I guess that she would have called the police to check that Mom was not getting raped. Though Mom probably would have enjoyed that as well... boy was I getting to know another side to my Mom.

Moray had to leave shortly afterwards as she had a few errands to run. As she left, Moray stroked my cock a few times, bringing it back to a semi rigid state. Making me promise to see her the following day, she kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. I grasped her tits in both hands, rubbing the nipples through the thin material, making them stand up.

Mom and I went back outside and lay together entwined in each other's limbs. We dozed in the sun for a while. After an hour or so, I got up, tied my sarong around my waist to go and fetch a drink.

Peeping Tina

As I returned to the patio door, I saw furtive movement out of the corner of my eye. It seemed as if there was a peeping tom (or should I say peeping Tina?) Tina was the neighbor on the other side's young daughter. She must have been about eighteen then. We had often played together, swam together and even bathed together. Tina's mom had stopped us bathing together when Tina started developing tits. They were a whopping b cup now.

I pretended not to notice. My mom in the meantime had gone back inside so she would not have noticed anything strange. I stretched and then removed my sarong. My cock was slightly more rigid than semi and poked out at almost a right angle from my body.

I stroked myself in to full hardness facing toward Tina. I heard her gasp aloud as I pumped my prick, aching for her to come closer and touch me. My breathing became more exerted as I became more excited. I stopped fist fucking and looked down at my cock. It was all red and throbbing, a drop of pre-cum glisten at the opening. I walked toward the bush where Tina was hiding. I stopped in front of the bush and could see her crouching down with her panties around her ankles. Tina blushed and tried to hide the fact that she had her hand between her legs and was finger fucking herself to orgasm watching me. I held out my left hand to her, while my right stroked my cock again.

Tina stood up and stepped out of her panties, towards me. She took my hand and told me that I was so handsome and so big. I returned her compliment by grabbing the hem of her shirt with my hands and lifting it off her. Her tits wobbled slightly as the fabric released them. Tina was not wearing a bra, her nipples were small and brown but were so erect that you could see them throbbing.

I threw down her shirt and cupped her sexy breasts with both hands. Tina had bent a little backwards forcing her pussy and hips into my erection, rubbing herself on me like a little cat she murmured that she wanted me to eat her pussy while she sucked my cock. Afterwards she said that she wanted me to fuck her hard in her tight cunt. I laughed at her and asked her what she knew about fucking. She smiled and said that she would show me...just you wait and see.

Tina's body was tanned brown all over with no tan lines. I asked how this was possible. Tina replied with a naughty grin that she used her moms tanning bed at every opportunity. She was even tanned between her butt cheeks. Tina knelt down and patted the floor next to her and asked me to come on down so that I could make her cum. I lay down beside her and she threw her legs over my face and got into a sitting position a mere inch or two away from my mouth. She lowered her body onto my face, positioning her young cunt over my mouth. I started to lick the outside, over the lips and clit. Tina's juices started flowing out over my chin and into my mouth.

Tina tasted different to mom, it was bitterer yet with a sweet scent like perfume. Tina was moaning now and beginning to grind her pussy into my mouth. All of a sudden she was bucking wildly and the juices became a torrent filling my mouth. She bent forward and took my hard penis into her small mouth and sucked for all that she was worth. I was so close to cumming when she abruptly pulled away and stood up.

From this angle I could see that her cunt was slimy and slippery, with the lips pouting and open. She lay down beside me and begged me to fill her cunt with my rock solid cock. I turned over and moved up between her legs. She took my cock in her tiny hands and guided me to her portal of pleasure. With a quick movement, she first rubbed my cock between her lips and pulled me into her. At first only my cockhead fitted inside her but with her legs now wrapped around my bum she pulled me closer and then with a squish, I was more than halfway in.

It only took a few small movements in and out and I was in. I moved slowly at first but then I quickly picked up the pace and started fucking in earnest.... in and out, in and out. Her tits wobbled with the motion and her face was enraptured, just staring at me, whimpering and moaning. The next thing I knew, I was cumming inside of her. When I was finished, I pulled out. Her cunt looked all red and bruised with strings of my cum seeping out and running down the inside of her legs. I started to apologize to Tina but she just held up her fingers to my mouth and smiled. She said oh wow that was even better than Daddy!

Now I knew where she had gotten the experience. Tina told me that her dad had a smaller dick than me and that he also liked to fuck her in the ass. I asked her if we could do it that way as well, but she smiled and said that we could make a play date for another day. We just had to arrange it with our moms. Tina pulled her clothing on and said so long, and then disappeared over the wall.

Liz

By now I was all fucked out. The past few days had made me into a man. I went inside the house looking for my mom. She was having a drink and a smoke in the lounge. She was naked. She looked up and smiled at me and then asked if I was feeling any better. I replied with a grin, that I could use a bit of cuddling. Mom shifted her legs, so that I could sit next to her. Instead I lay down with my head in her lap. Moms stroked my hair and told me that I was growing up so fast and that she was afraid that I would leave her soon and find other girls to play with.

I told her that it was only natural for me to be attracted to other girls and women but that I would also never give her up. This seemed to satisfy her and she fell silent. I could feel the warmth emanating from her groin and could also smell her arousal. We both heard the gate at the same time and quickly got up and made ourselves decent.

Mom's boyfriend walked in with another woman. He introduced her as his boss. Her name was Liz. She was a brunette and had a great figure. Small and tight ass, a pair of surgically enhanced tits that strained her white blouse with big nipples, which were obviously excited. She had a heart shaped face with dark brown yes and perfect make up.

Liz smiled at me; my heart melted, and Liz held out her hand when I was introduced to her. I dipped my eyes to her tits and I felt the first stirring from my cock. She said my what a gorgeous young man you are. She held my hand for what seemed an eternity, obviously delighted that I was attracted to her.

She would be staying over with us while she was in town for a few days. I could tell that Mom was also attracted to her as her breathing sped up and she had a flushed look. Liz did not hold out her hand to mom but instead gathered mom into her arms and gave her a hug. Liz held the hug for a long time. She also whispered something into moms ear. It must have been something very personal as my mom blushed. It must have also been exciting as mom's nipples were standing to attention.

Mom told me to go and wash up for dinner. I left the adults and retired to my room where I stripped off and prepared to go and shower. I opened the door and walked into the bathroom without knocking and was surprised to see Liz buck naked getting into the shower. Instead of covering up, she smiled. She asked if I minded sharing this bathroom with her and that if I was offended by her openness and nudity then she would cover up.

I mean come on... was I really going to tell this beautiful woman to cover up? No fucking way! I told that I liked looking at stunning women and that she should never wear clothes again... Liz laughed and came over to me where she hugged me. All I could think of was that she was pressing every inch of her body on mine. It was at that point that my cock sprang to life and jabbed her in her pussy.

Liz smiled and said that I sure was a healthy boy, and that I had the body of an athlete. She said that I looked about 18 and that she got all wet and hot when she first saw me. Would you like to fuck me? She asked. I replied by slowly stroking my hands all over her bum and body eventually reaching her tits and then her cunt.

Liz was very slippery and wet. I crouched down to get closer to her lubed up pussy that was just a few millimeters away. My tongue snaked out and parted the shaved lips, revealing a unique taste. I knew this taste, it was pussy juice mixed with some cum, only there was a slight difference to it...it was muskier. I realized that mom's boyfriend had fucked her before bringing her home. This made me even more eager to stab that twat with my pork sword. Liz giggled and shimmied and shook with pleasure and lust. I carried on for a bit until there were rivers of lady cum running down her inner thighs. She shuddered and moaned as she came. I am sure that mom and her boy friend heard us.

Liz made me lay down on the floor where she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched over my shaft as she first sucked me in and I felt my cock bashing against the back of her throat. As Liz pulled away some of her ruby red lipstick remained on the skin of my cock. This disappeared again as she came back down again to cover me again sucking and swirling her tongue around the head. Her teeth scraped me slightly on the way up again whilst her hands fondled my nut sack and shaft. All too soon I felt the buildup and the tightening of my balls, Liz obviously felt it too as she then jacked me harder with her mouth hanging open over the tip. I erupted and came in her mouth and all over her face. It was the first time for me.

As Liz stood up she smiled at me again and said to me, with my cum hanging off her nose and chin, that she looked forward to the time that I could fuck her. Liz asked me if it bothered me to have these sexual encounters with an older woman? I replied of course not, how am I supposed to become a better lover if I was not taught to be one?

She laughed and said that I was absolutely correct. She had learnt the same way but with an older family friend, who started playing with her at the age of 18 years old. Liz said that she still visited with the old man, and that he was now in his 70ties. I asked her if they still played around, to which she replied of course, only now I also fuck his mates and their sons as well.

I asked Liz if my mom knew that her boyfriend had fucked her before coming home? Liz replied that she told my mom when she hugged her. Liz explained that my mom and her had met before and that mom's boyfriend did not know about them.

I asked what about you two?

Mom and Liz had shared a lot more than a hug; they had been lovers for a few years before mom had met the boyfriend. It was Liz who suggested that she met her boyfriend, which was a blind date setup. It had worked out and they had been together for a while now.

My mom had told Liz that I liked the taste of cum and pussy juice mixed so Liz had decided to give me some fresh from her pussy, hence the whole episode in the bathroom. I did not mind being setup like that as it was sooo ggoood. I made a mental note to get my mother back for it though.

Home Alone

The following morning, I woke up feeling good. I sleep naked. I got up forgetting that there were guests in the house and walked through to the bathroom. I was confronted by everyone in the dining room sitting down to breakfast; I paraded in front of them without a stitch of clothing. Nobody really paid any attention to me as they looked up said g'mornin and went back to their breakfasts. I swear though, that moms boyfriend took a second look at my semi hard cock.

When they had finished, they all got ready for work. I amused my self by sitting in Liz's bedroom watching her change, doing up zips and buttons and occasionally sticking a finger into her cunt and asshole. She was a real horny bitch. Liz smiled at me and asked whether I liked what I saw. To this I replied what's not to like?

Liz said that although she would like to fuck me, she had to get ready to go to the office. Would I like to take a rain check though?

Fuck sure, I exclaimed.

Everybody left a little while later including mom. I was left all alone at home. I amused myself by browsing the Internet porn sites for a while. I then put a porno on to watch. I had taken the video out of moms boyfriends closet. I was to learn that he was a bit of an acdc guy who liked it both ways. The whole scene intrigued me.

I jacked myself off to a bi scene where two guys and a girl were getting each other off. The guys would take turns at sucking the girl off while the other would either fuck or suck the other guy off.

After a while, I got bored with just playing with myself and decided to phone moms friend Crystal. After the phone rang a few times, I lost my nerve and almost hung up. I did not, but was shaking like a leaf. Crystal answered in a breathy voice that sounded sexy and wanton all at the same time.

Hello?

Uh...uh.... hi Crystal, it is H...

Well hi there back.

Uh...

Well? What are you waiting for? Are you going to breathe heavily into the phone...or are you going to talk to me?

I .... I .... Wanted to know what you are doing?

Right now?

Uh...yeah...

Well I have just shaved my legs and pussy and was about to start my under arms.

So...are you naked?

I am not sure that I should tell you....

Oh come on, I heard you and mom talking the other day....

Oh! What did you hear?

That you would love to play around with me. I have also noticed you looking at me when you thought I was not looking!

I did say something to that effect, and yes I have been watching you. I would love to take your cock in to my mouth and suck you. I want to also let you lick my pussy till I cum on your face. I would then suck your fuck stick hard again and let you climb between my legs and fuck me like the animal I know you are!!!

Uh...

And yes I am naked...I also have my hand between my stunning legs rubbing my pussy and clit.

I um, wish you were here to let me do that for you...

I wish it were still early; I could have come over now. By the way, does you mom know? Um that you called me? Or that you heard us talking?

Well, no.

I thought not. Why don't you come over to play with my daughter tomorrow afternoon? I will arrange it with your mom? I will make sure that my daughter goes for a nap or something. I think that I have some sleeping tablets left that I can disguise and feed to her....

That sounds good...maybe we can finger her tight cunt or let the dog fuck her?

We will see... you sexy perverted young man!!!

Well ok. Are you still fingering your self?

Yes...yes...um...uh.... yes!!

Cum for me then....

There was a moment of silence and I heard Crystal's breathing get harder and quicker and I knew that she was close to cumming. A small moan came over the phone and then a shout, I am cumming!

Crystal said goodbye and I put the phone down.

Moray

I remembered that Moray was to be sun tanning today at eleven o' clock. I slipped out of the house and went over to the back wall. Sure enough, there she was out next to her pool on one of those pool loungers. Moray had positioned herself in such a way that her legs were wide open and her moist twat was facing the back wall displayed for me to see. There was a fat dildo inserted into her cunt and a smaller butt plug in her anus. Moray was working the dildo in and out of her pussy with a squishy noise. There was a lot of moisture, which I only noticed because her legs were slick and shiny with her girl grease

I watched Moray silently for a moment, and as I was about to climb over the wall, when I saw some one come around the corner of Moray's house. It was a strange man of about 30 or so. He was quite well built, and was only wearing a set of overall trousers. His upper body looked as though a famous artist had sculpted it.