Collections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called out to Moray, saying that he was sorry to bother her but he needed some oil or grease in order to complete the lube job on the garage door.

Moray called him closer saying that she couldn't hear him.

He came closer obviously embarrassed, but did not take his eyes off of Moray's body. Moray patted the lounger between her legs and said to him to take a load off and help her have an orgasm. I thought the man was going to choke the way he coughed and spluttered. But to his credit, he quickly sorted himself out (of his trousers and underwear) revealing a nice cock.

He leaned over and slipped down between Moray's legs and with his mouth, pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of her cunt. This carried on for a while. He then pulled it out and shoved his cock in to Moray's cunt with a swift movement. Moray enjoyed this as she screamed out fuck me fuck me fuuuuccckkk me. They bounced around first him on top and then Moray on top and then him on top again. He only lasted a few minutes when he pulled out and came al over Moray's belly. He got up and walked off. I don't think that Moray was satisfied because she shoved the dildo back in and fucked herself with it.

I climbed over the wall and went over to Moray. She smiled and asked if I had seen what had just happened. I told her I had and that it was better than a porno. Moray blushed and said that I was just saying that. As she was talking to me, Moray was touching me and rubbing my penis stroking the hardness so that I was shuddering and twitching beneath her ministrations.

I too was touching her tits and her pussy, sticking my fingers in to her feeling the wet warmth and the slick cum juice on the inside of her thighs.

I leant forward and started to lick the cum from between her pussy...the mans cum was dribbling and bubbling out of her. Moray shuddered and pulled my head closer almost smothering me as she came again.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the workman stroking his cock watching us, moray also noticed. She motioned to him that he must come over. Moray turned over and made me lie face down whilst rubbing and fondling me. She then spread my legs and started to give me a rim job. I felt another set of hands touch me and knew that it was the other guy. He spread my cheeks and shoved a finger into my ass...this made me even hotter.

He then took morays dildo and pushed it up against my tight hole pushing it slowly into me... first the head and then the shaft...he removed it with a plop and got between my legs rubbing his cock on my rosebud. I realized what was about to happen and with a grunt he inserted the head of his cock into me... slowly stroking in and out faster and faster till I felt his cock expand and explode

He continued pumping until his cock softened and slipped out. My cock was a purplish color and was so hard that it was hurting me...Moray saw this and rolled over and pulled me between her legs so that I could also have a stab at her pussy. I wasted no time and plunged forward deep in to her feeling the loose yet manipulative pussy begin to milk my young cock. She shuddered and cried out that she was cumming... this set me off and I started to ejaculate deep inside the wanton mommy.

My arse was sore but I didn't mind.

I left them as the workman was muff diving Moray licking my cum out of her pussy again.

I jumped back over the wall to see my mom hurrying back inside...she must have seen the goings on... I wondered if I wass in for it now or what?

That night

My mom was sitting in a lounger sipping on a tall glass of clear liquid...I think that it might have been a g n t . she looked up when she heard me come in to the room. She said in a soft voice, did you have a nice day?

I must have blushed(something I never do!) because she giggled. What did it feel like? She wanted to know.

Wh...wh...what do you mean?

You know....

Being fucked? She asked...

Um...

Yeah...um...well...I'm not gay...I am so sorry mommy...

I know...but it was quite hot, so don't apologise.

Come here son...

I went over to her and sat on the edge of the lounger. She pulled me across her lap and rubbed me a little on my back.

I came three time watching the handyman fuck you...she whispered....she pulled my hand between her legs and I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy. She told me that she was going to get her boyfriend to fuck my arse too.

mmmm..... was all I could say....

I then asked her if I could go and play at Christa's house the following day. She smiled and said that Christa had already phoned to invite us....us? I thought?

Oh..ok

By now my moms breathing had become ragged and she was drawing shallower breaths as I fingered her cunt. I had three fingers going squish...squish....squish as I pumped my hand against her labia. She pulled me up and whipped off my shorts revealing my young hard cock....

god, I have to have you in me she exclaimed...

I moved between her legs and thrust forward spearing her with a brutal thrust. Her labial lips parted to make room for my dick as it slipped between the folds easily, greased up by the fluids seeping out from her pussy.

....more to follow....