College Boy Meets MILF Neighbor

Story Info
College boy gets lucky with Milf.
5.1k words
4.51
187.7k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up we lived a fairly nice neighborhood as my Dad had a good job and was upper management with the phone company. One of the larger houses was four down from me. It belonged to the Johnson's. Mr. Johnson was a pilot and was a gone a lot as he flew overseas a lot. Mr. Johnson was 58 years old. Tall slender man, with black hair with a little grey in it. I could see how Mrs. Johnson would be attracted to this older man.

Mrs. Johnson was 40. Being 18 years younger than her husband she looked to be much younger than her 40 years. I guess you could call her his trophy wife. She too was tall at 5' 9" Blonde hair to the middle of her back. Bright blue eyes. She weighed about 135 lbs. which I am guessing most of the weight was in her D cup breast. The only problem with beauty was she seemed to drink a lot. I know this from several times she would come home from the grocery store and if she saw me outside she would ask if I could help carry in her groceries. I would be caring in her groceries and she would fumble with the lock trying to get the key in the hole. After I got the groceries in She would give me a kiss on the cheek, hand me $10 tell me that I am a sweet boy.

I could smell the booze on her breath and her speech was slightly slurred. Several times I was tempted to turn my head slightly so her kiss landed on my lips and make it look like an accident. But I didn't have the guts and left her place with an erection just thinking of my fantasy of fucking this gorgeous MILF.

I had gone off to college and now was home for summer break. I was able to get a summer job at the local grocery store. I had not thought of Mrs. Johnson until I saw her bending over the frozen meat section. I didn't know it was her at first. I was just admiring a perfect ass when she stood up and turned towards me. First thing I saw were her hard nipples poking through her white silky blouse. My eyes moved up and saw her face and that's when I realized it was Mrs. Johnson.

"Hello Mrs. Johnson." I said with a big smile on my face.

Mrs. Johnson looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Oh Brian! Wow I barely recognized you from last year."

"I am the same guy. Just put on 35 lbs so I could make the college football team." I answered.

Mrs. Johnson ran her hand up my arm stopping at my bicep. "Brian, you are no longer a boy but a big strong man now."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "You can call be Betty for now on."

"Okay Mrs. Johnson, I mean Betty." I stammered.

As she walked away I got that familiar smell of booze and a growing erection as I watched her ass go down the aisle. From my first year in college and drinking I could now identify that her choice of booze was Jack Daniels.

I was getting to the end of my shift when I heard over the store intercom, "Brian phone call for you on line 2."

I go to the back room and pick up the phone and pushed the flashing button for line 2. "Hello, This is Brian." I said.

"Hi Brian this is Betty." The voice on the other side said.

"Betty?"

"Yes, Betty, You know Mrs. Johnson." She answered.

"Oh hi Betty. What's up?"

"I got home and I realized I forgot to buy Coke and paper towels. Would you mind buying them and dropping them off at my house? I will pay you back and pay you."

"Sure Mrs... I mean Betty. I will be done in half an hour."

"Thank you. Brian you are such a sweet heart." She said then hung up.

I picked up the items and then headed to her house. I parked in her driveway and walked up and rang the doorbell. I waited. After 30 seconds I rang it again. I was about to ring it again when I heard foot steps coming to the door.

The door opened and there stood Mrs. Johnson in a short black silky robe that was loosely tied. I had a view of her cleavage down to her belly button. From what I could tell she must work out when she isn't drinking because her stomach looked flat and tight.

"Oh hello Brian. I wasn't expecting you so soon. I was just going to jump in the shower. Come on in and I will get my purse. You can put the groceries in the kitchen please."

I watched her walk away and could see just a part of the bottom of her perfect ass as she went up the stairs. I went to the kitchen and placed the 24 pack of coke and paper towels on the counter. I noticed a half finished bottle of Jack Daniels sitting over by the fridge. I prided myself in being correct.

I heard her coming and turned to see her still wearing the robe. I figured she would have tried to cover up a bit more but it seemed to be even more open. She handed me a $50 dollar bill. "Betty, I don't have any change on me. I can bring you the change tomorrow." I told her.

"Brian keep it. You are such a sweetie. Besides, I might need you to pick up other groceries another time." She then gave me another kiss on the cheek. Damn it, why didn't I turn a bit so she would kiss my lips. I am such a chicken, I thought.

Betty walked over to the fridge and took the tumbler glass sitting on the counter and put a couple of ice cubes in it. Then filled it ¾ of Jack Daniels. Then looked over at me and said, "Want to join me for a drink?"

She pulled out another tumbler and put in a couple of cubes and filled my glass the same as hers. Then she opened a can of coke and filled them both up.

I took a sip and nearly coughed. I was not used to such a strong drink.

Betty seemed to ask a lot of questions about college and girlfriends as we had our drink. I told her I dated a little bit but was to busy with classes and football to have much fun. Betty had finished her drink before I was half done with mine. She started to make herself another drink.

"Can I freshen your drink up?" She asked.

I took a big gulp and finished my drink. I could feel it burn it's way down. "Sure, I think I have time to have another one." I answered.

"Oh do you have somewhere to go?" She asked.

"No not really. Mom and Dad probably already ate. Just will warm up some left overs."

"Oh good I am glad you can spend a little time with me. I get so lonely with my husband gone all the time."

As Betty walked towards me I felt a warmth and numbness coming over me from the effects of my drink. As her arm reached out to hand me my drink the front of her robe opened up a bit and I was pretty sure I saw part of her nipple. I could feel myself getting hard. I was hoping she wouldn't notice.

As she handed me my drink she thanked me again for keeping her company and I could tell she was going to kiss my cheek again. I had enough liquid encouragement in me and as she went kiss me I turned my head slightly and her lips touched half of my lips.

As she pulled back I could see she had a bit of a smile on her face. I couldn't believe it. I pulled it off getting a kiss on my lips from her. Well a partial kiss.

"Again Brian, thank you for your company today. My husband is either flying all over the world and when he is home he is busy investing in real estate and checking on his properties. He has little time for me."

"How did you meet?" I asked.

"I was a new flight attendant on his plane. First time I saw him I was attracted to him. On a lay over we went out for dinner. It wasn't long before we got married. He doesn't want kids so here I am, in this big house all by myself. Well except my one friend, Jack Daniels."

All while she was talking she had slid her right hand inside her robe and it appeared she was scratching her breast. But then it almost seemed as if she was massaging her breast and playing with her nipple. I could feel my cock stirring and I didn't dare look down to see if it was noticeable as it would draw attention to it.

"Brian, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Betty, ask me anything you want." I answered.

Betty hesitated. Took a big drink then said, "Do you think I am attractive? I try to stay in shape but Ben doesn't seem much interested in me anymore. All he cares about is making money."

If it weren't for the liquor I would have been to tongue tied to answer. But I said, "Betty, I think you are beautiful. You are tall, beautiful face and figure. I can hardly take my eyes off of you. In fact, I am embarrassed to say this. But I have had a crush on you when we first moved here two years ago and I saw you out getting the mail."

Betty smiled then took a long drink from her glass almost finishing it. She set her glass on the counter and walked towards me stopping a few inches in front of me.

"So you think I have nice figure? How about I give you a better look." As she spoke those words she had untied her belt and let the silk robe fall off her shoulders and down onto the ground.

My mouth nearly hit the floor when she dropped her robe. I couldn't move. I looked her up and down and took in every inch of her beauty. I never realized how long and sexual her neck looked before. Moving down to her soft round shoulders. Her skin looked so smooth and soft. Her breasts were definitely D or DD. Her brown areolas were about the size of a 50 cent piece. Her nipples were already hard and the areolas were getting to pucker. The best part about her breasts was how white the looked with her dark tan skin. Moving down her waist was narrow and I could see how flat her stomach really was. Even her belly button looked perfect. Her pussy was neatly shaven except for a half inch or so landing strip that was trimmed and a little darker than her blonde hair. Then came those long toned legs. They seemed to go on forever.

"Well don't just stand there and stare. Say something. Do you think I look good naked? Do you want to touch me?" She said this as she took my hand and placed it on her left breast.

"Fuck Mrs. Johnson, I mean Betty. You are perfect."

Betty moved her hand down and squeezed my hard cock. I didn't even realize how hard I had gotten. "I thought you liked what you were looking at as I was watching this grow from across the kitchen."

I couldn't believe that I wasn't afraid anymore and I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. The kisses grew more passionate by the second. Our tongues found each other and danced. While we kissed I massaged her breast and played with her nipple. She continued to rub my cock through my jeans.

She broke off the kiss and said, "Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom."

Betty took Brian's hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Her bedroom was impressive to say the least. The bedroom itself was the size of 4 of our bedrooms. A king size bed with 4 column sat against the wall in the middle of the room. There was a large gas fireplace on the wall across the room of the bed with a 74 inch screen tv above the fireplace. There was a love seat and a chase lounge in the bedroom. From his view point he could see each had there own large walk in closet

The bedroom was impressive to say the least. But so was Mrs. Johnson.

"Let's get you out of those uncomfortable clothes" Betty said with a slight slur to her speech.

Betty reached her hands under my shirt and lifted it up and over my head and tossed my shirt on the floor. She pressed her body against mine and I felt her large naked breasts against my chest. We kissed deeply for a few seconds then she broke off the kiss and started to work her kisses down my chest and stomach until she was on her knees looking at the bulge in my pants.

"Mmmm what do we have here? Looks like a nice big gift for me!" She said as she ran her hand over my hard cock.

"I love gifts; I think I need to un-wrap this one right now."

She undid my belt and pulled down my zipper and in one quick move my pants were around my ankles and my cock was pointing right at Betty's face.

I stepped out of my pants and kicked them off to the side.

"Oh fuck Brian you have a beautiful cock! Just look at how long and thick it is. Those veins popping out makes it look even bigger and angry."

As Betty examined my cock I began to moan. I already had the feeling I was about to cum as she ran her fingers along my shaft to my mushrooming head.

Betty opened her mouth and her tongue slid out and licked the tip of my cock as pre cum started to drip. Then she took my cock into her mouth and slid half way down my shaft.

I combed my fingers through her long blonde hair and cupped my hand behind her head started to fuck her mouth.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Johnson that feels so good. Oh shit, oh shit I am going to cum already." I couldn't hold back as I shot 5 powerful jets of cum into her mouth.

My cock withdrew from her lovely mouth with a pop as she sucked and swallowed down my seed.

Betty stood up and looked me in the eyes and said, "Someone has a quick trigger. Hope you last longer for round 2." With that she kissed me deeply and I could taste my salty cum as my tongue entered her mouth.

Betty broke of the kiss and walked over to the bed and laid down and spread her legs. "Get over here grocery boy and eat my wet pussy." She ordered me.

As I walked over I eyed every inch of this beautiful woman. I was thinking to myself, I wish I wasn't drunk so I could enjoy this even more. But then if I wasn't drunk I would have been too afraid to make the move and kiss her.

I crawled up the bed between her legs. I could see her pussy was already glistening with moisture in anticipation of what was to come.

My tongue found her love hole and she moaned as I slid my tongue in her and then licked her to her love button. Her body jumped when I hit her clit and her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tight to her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby eat my hot little pussy." She moaned.

The dirty talk really got me going and I circled her clit and licked it with my tongue. She was begging for more. I started to suck her clit hard as I slid two fingers in her hot wet pussy. I put my fingers in deep and could feel her cervix and she moaned showing her approval.

I could tell she was getting close to having an orgasm as her hips began to grind against my mouth. Then she released my head from her grip and said, "Get up here. I need you to fuck me hard."

I moved up and held my cock in front of her pussy, sliding it along her wet slit.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me now Brian." She yelled.

With that order I stuck the head of my cock into her then slammed my whole cock in hard and deep. I slowly started to fuck her.

"Fuck me harder and faster, I am about to cum!" She ordered me.

I started to fuck Betty as hard and fast as I could in a matter of 30 seconds she let out a loud "Fuuuuuuck!"

I turned and handed her the walnuts. "Hope you enjoy your meal."

She took them from me then slid her other hand into a pocket on her robe and pulled out some folded up money and put it in my hand. "This is for you for doing my shopping for me. I might need more groceries in the future."

She stepped closer to me and kissed me gently on the lips. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her into me. I kissed her back. Our lips parted and our tongues touched and started to dance. She tasted wonderful.

Betty broke off the kiss and looked me in the eye. "I haven't been drinking today. I feel cheated in our fun yesterday as I passed out. Now that I have you as my boy toy I have no need to get drunk. How about we go upstairs and have some fun?"

I smiled and said, "I will race you there!"

We ran up the stairs. I let her get ahead of me so I could see her ass from behind. We got to the bed and I tackled her and we landed on the bed together.

Betty and I wasted no time in getting our clothes off. We kissed deeply while my hands fondled her breasts and she had one hand stroking my all ready hard cock. There was very little foreplay and I was eager to burry my cock in her pussy.

I moved on top of her into missionary position. Betty reached down and guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. Shit she was already soaking wet. I thrust deep inside her and Betty's eyes rolled up in pleasure. I began taking long slow strokes. Holding my cock for a bit deep inside her, she seemed to really enjoy the feeling of my cock pressing against her cervix.

I wanted to go deeper because she felt so good. I put her legs over my shoulders which allowed me to go deeper. I could tell by her moaning she was loving it just as much as I was.

I was definitely hitting the right places as Betty let out an "Oooooooh fuuuuuuck." As she came.

I could tell she was no longer comfortable in that position. I let her legs down and said, "Betty, I want to fuck you from behind."

Betty smiled at me and said, "One of my favorite positions."

Betty got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I got up walked up behind her admiring her fine ass and her pussy dripping wet waiting for me. I guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. God she felt so good and tight.

As I buried my cock deep inside her I took ahold of her shoulders and pulled her up so we could kiss. We kissed deeply as my hands cupped her breasts and I could feel the head of my cock swell inside her. After a good kissing session I lowered her back down and slowly began to fuck her.

We were in perfect rhythm as she pushed back into me as I thrust into her. Taking ahold of her hips I thrust a bit harder and faster. She followed suit matching my tempo. After a bit I started to fuck her harder. She responded by taking her hand and rubbing her clit and stroking my balls.

I could feel the pressure in my balls building up and new I was getting close. I ran my hands from her shoulders down her arms to her wrist. Taking her wrist I pulled her arms back so I was supporting the weight of her body.

Holding her like that I fucked her harder and as fast as I could.

"Oh god Betty I am going to cum. Fuck you feel so good."

"Fuck me Brian. Fuck me hard. Fill my pussy with your cum. I am close too."

Grunting hard I felt 3 strong shots of cum fill her pussy as she moaned in pleasure as she came too.

I rolled off her and fell on my back with my cock still hard. Apparently I wasn't done yet as cum still oozing from my cock. Betty wasted no time as her lips were around my cock and was using her hand to jerk me off when I felt two more ropes of cum shoot into her mouth.

She continued to work my cock making sure every last bit was out of me. When Betty finally came up for air she asked me, "How do you feel about eating pussy full of cum?"

"As long as it's mine I guess I am okay with it." I answered.

This was a new thing for me and was nervous about doing it. Tasting my own cum is something that never crossed my mind.

My lips and tongue started it's journey down her body but lingered as I licked and sucked her hard nipples. I was taking my time preparing for what I was about to do.

I finally reached the land of honey. I could see some of my cum dripping from her wet pussy. I slid two fingers inside her pussy as I pulled them out I was able to bring out a good portion of my cum and I watched as it dripped down the crack of her ass.

As my cum dripped down I began circling her clit with my tongue. She began to moan. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across hit. It wasn't long before she was saying, "God Brian that feels good. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. I want your tongue deep inside me."

I licked her slit a few times then explored her pussy as deep as my tongue would go. Not sure if it was her love juices or my cum I was tasting, but it tasted good.

I worked her pussy as best as I could. My tongue was getting tired. I pulled out my tongue and slid two fingers inside her. "MMMM that feels good. " She moaned.

I started to work her clit with my mouth as I finger fucked her. I gave extra attention to her G spot when I would suck hard on clit. I pulled my middle finger out from her pussy and started to tease her ass a bit pressing against the hole. While trying to finger fuck her pussy my finger accidently slid inside her ass.

12