College Boy Meets MILF Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her take a deep breath as it slid in. I continued to fuck her pussy and ass with my fingers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Jesus what are you doing to me Brian? It feels so gooooooood." Betty said as she came hard.

I moved up and kissed her deeply so she could taste our sex. She put her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair as she scratched my chest lightly. My cock was starting to grow and her hand went to hit.

"God I love your cock. I think I should make a mold of it so I can have it when my boring husband is home."

She slowly began to stroke me. My balls began to churn. Her timing was perfect as she knew when to stroke me a bit faster. In no time her hand was jerking my cock fast and hard.

"Oooooh fuck Bettyyyyyy." I groaned as I shot 4 hot jets of cum in the air landing on my stomach, chest her arm and her boobs.

My cock slowly shrank in her hand as we were now both exhausted. We both dozed off for about 10 minutes.

"Better wake up sleepy head. We should shower before you go home." Betty said as she got out of the bed.

Did she say we? Nice, I always wanted to shower with a woman!

Betty got the shower going and was in it when I got to the bathroom. It was big and had two shower heads. I stepped inside and was greeted with a kiss and a great view of her beautiful naked wet body.

When the kiss ended Betty said, "That was a first for me. I have never had anything up my ass before."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"At first I was in shock. But then I relaxed a bit and let it happen and it and I really enjoyed it."

I smiled at her and said, "Turn around and put your hands against the wall."

Betty turned around and leaned forward putting her hands against the wall which left me a great view of her ass sticking out. I watched as the water ran down her back and along the crack of her ass.

Taking an ass cheek in my hand I parted it and teased the opening with my middle finger for a bit before I slowly slid it in her ass.

"Oh fuck that feels good. I never thought I would like that." Betty moaned.

After her ass got used to it I inserted a second finger. She eagerly accepted this second protruding member. My cock was fully hard at this point and looking for some attention. I guided my cock to her pussy and it slipped easily inside her.

With her two holes now filled I fucked her pussy and ass. "Oh baby, yes fuck my cunt and ass. Fuck that feels good. Oh God yes, fuck me faster, oh yes, yes, yes, yes Fuuuuuuckkk." She screamed as she came in a short time.

Her pussy felt so good those velvet walls around my cock. But she was not as tight as before. Probably from all the fucking we already did. At this rate it was going to take awhile before I could cum.

I slid out my hard cock and pulled out my fingers from her ass. I placed the tip of my cock at the opening of her ass and started to push gently. "Oh fuck, what are you doing? You can't fuck my ass. You are tooooo big!" she yelped as the head of my cock slid past the ring.

"Okay, okay go slow." She instructed me.

I slowly pushed my cock deep into her bowels. The tightness of her ass felt amazing. I had everything I could do from fucking her hard and fast. Knowing this was uncharted territory for both of us I took it slow.

As slow as possible I pumped my cock inside her ass. She was getting used to it quickly and started to moan with pleasure. This was my signal that I could go faster. I started to thrust deeper, harder and faster. Betty removed one hand from the wall and started to play with her clit as I pumped her. The water cascaded down her back then down the crack of her ass which ran across my cock and balls.

I was getting so turned on and was still thinking I was in a dream as I was with this gorgeous older woman fucking her tight ass.

Betty was really getting into it. "Oh yeah baby, fuck my ass. Fuck it good and hard." She moaned.

"You like this? You want me to fuck you hard and fast? Want me to fill your ass with my cum?" I replied.

"Yes baby do it. Cum deep in my ass." She answered.

I started to fuck her hard, fast and deep. Betty was screaming in ecstasy. I felt a wave of pleasure about to come over me as I knew I was about to cum. As if by magic we both had an orgasm about the same time. The head of my cock swelled as it released 4 hot jets of cum inside her then slowly throbbed inside her as more cum leaked from my cock.

My eyes closed and darkness took over and I felt as if I was falling. Betty also was collapsing as our legs went weak from our orgasms. Betty caught herself on the wall and supported us both as I regained my strength.

I slowly pulled out my half hard cock and Betty turned around and kissed me. She reached for the soap and said, "Let me clean that for you."

As Betty washed my cock it wasn't long before it was at full attention. Betty got down on her knees and started to slowly lick my cock and balls while occasionally taking it into her mouth. She eventually started to stroke and suck my cock. Her other hand was squeezing my ass.

To my surprise she started to finger my ass and next thing I knew she had her middle finger deep in my ass rubbing my prostate. I didn't think I would be able to cum again. But damn that felt good and got thing moving in me.

It wasn't more than two minutes before I released two jets of hot cum in her mouth. Without hesitation she swallowed it all.

Betty got up and we kissed for a bit longer before she turned off the shower. We toweled off and I got dressed while she slipped into her silky robe. She went into her husbands closet and came out holding a Hublot watch and handed it to me and said, "Keep this. That way you will know what time it is and won't be late next time."

That summer I made $3,800 working at the grocery store. I also made $7,200 and some fine jewelry and designer clothes.

I went back to college in the fall. In December I got a package from Betty. Inside was a thong of hers along with 3 crisp $100 bills and a note saying, "Looking forward to seeing you this Christmas."

12