All Comments on 'College Friends'

by rest1979

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry

Writing good but this would not help a marriage and she will do it again. He won't be able to get it out of his mind or trust her. No one could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

Sounds like a true story, well done

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well written!

But sorry if my wife did this to me she wouldn't be my wife any longer. But nice try

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mind game

well written. However, I'm afraid she may not be able to refrain from repeat performances. She laid it out already, she wouldn't do it again, unless he agreed ... Assuming the drinks and pot lowered their inhibitions so much, she seemed to sober up soon enough to realize the full extent of what she had done. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife BS

All wimp stories fall into just a few variations. This "story" is in the "my buddy dropped by the house and fucked my wife" category. While the "writer" thinks he's conceived a cute, imaginative little bit of prose, it's actually dull, boring, and so very, very familiar. I'm convinced all these wimp writers share the same brain because they all use the same imagery, the same action sequences, and even the same dialogue. The only thing that changes within each category is the names of the characters—and sometimes even that doesn’t change. How sad is that?

rest1979rest1979almost 16 years agoAuthor
@ "More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife BS"

Read a number of the stories in the category to which you refer, and am not seeing the similarities in content or vocabulary. Always find it funny when comments like that come in from the Anonymous crowd. Where are your brilliant tales, buddy? I personally think that some of the 'straying wife' tales on this site are among the best. Slickman comes to mind.

tkb2tkb2almost 14 years ago
Well done

Nice hot story. Great first. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lot of inept and perverted crap.

I would suggest to the "writer" to change his hobby to something else,away from writing.

Something like macrame or quilting ! 1 !!!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 12 years ago
That anomymous coward is so full of jealously and hatred. A pitiful creature. Ignore them.

Your story was excellent and the best on Literotica. I doubt you will ever see this as it has been four years since you have written. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh yeah !!!!!!

Rest.... In pieces ! 1 Star !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous