College Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rest1979
rest1979
27 Followers

The crest hit. Michelle couldn't stop screaming now. She glanced once at Ron as she did, watching as he pulled at his now-free cock, watching his wife fuck his friend. Truly -fuck- now. Her scream was one long low cry, and JP let loose, jet after jet of his come filling the tiny amount of space in her that his cock wasn't filling. It squirted out around his thrusting shaft with each movement, more and more of it soaking his pubic hair and balls, washing down over him he realized that he had stopped shooting, and that there was still more fluid pouring out of her, realizing that her own come was flowing freely now.

Michelle lay back, her lover's thrusts having subsided. She convulsed involuntarily, the aftershocks of her orgasm hitting her hard. Her breath came in short gasps, her whole body shuddering, her breasts jiggling with her movements. She smiled and cried, and looked at her husband on the floor, who was doing the same. She leapt off of JP, who lay in exhaustion on his now wrecked bed.

Come still pouring out of her, Michelle squatted next to him and looked into her husband's eyes. He smiled, and sighed, hand still on his own cock, tears on his cheeks.

Michelle smiled back, kissed him deeply, then spoke to him, her face an inch from his, her eyes locked on his.

"I'm still yours. Forever. You're all I truly need, and this won't ever happen again, not if you don't want it to. You are my love."

With that Michelle lowered her sopping cunt on to her husband's dick, slicking it with her and JP's come, then moved up, letting it pop out again. She looked right in Ron's eyes, and then lowered her asshole onto his waiting cock.

"My love."

rest1979
rest1979
27 Followers