College Lesbians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,372 Followers

She nodded threw half lidded eyes and I could swear I saw her breathing pick up. I brought my arms around her back and wrapped my measuring tape around her sides and up over her breast. She jumped a bit when my fingers touched her breasts and nipples. I was rewarded by seeing her nipples harden considerably. I quickly said, "Sorry if my hands or tape is cold. This will only take a few seconds."

She nodded again as she mumbled and affirmative answer. I smiled soothingly, as I returned my attention to her lovely breasts. They were so much bigger than mine. More than a handful and I wondered how they would feel in my hands. I dismissed my fantasy of her, as I finished measuring her. I stepped back and wrote down the final measurements. I was about to tell her that she could get dressed as I turned around to face her again, but she took two steps towards me before I could say anything. I felt her hands cup my face as she leaned in and placed a passionate kiss to my lips.

Her lips were so soft and her tongue licked across my lips, begging for entrance. I readily opened my mouth and moaned quietly as our tongue connected inside my mouth. I brought my hands up to her sides and pulled her into me, as our kiss deepened. Both of us had closed our eyes and I could feel her chest rising and falling against my chest. Her breasts were pressed against me and I could feel her hard nipples poking against my own. We continued to kiss there as our hands began to trail over each other's bodies. Our breathing began to pickup as our bodies molded into one another.

We finally broke our amazing kiss, but stayed close together. Neither one of us seemed to want to let go. She placed a few more tender kisses to my lips, as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. I finally asked, "Did you really need the set of my underwear?"

She smiled shyly as she answered, "Well, I really did want to try them. A girl from the basketball team really did suggest you to me. She may have mentioned that you didn't need to have us strip anymore, but I figured why not? I liked talking to you at the party. I wish I had given you my number that night, but it slipped my mind. I almost chased after you when you left, but I thought that might be a little too much."

I smiled teasingly as I said, "And you thought stripping down to your panties in my room wouldn't be too much?"

She blushed and dropped her head, but answered "I just wanted to see you again."

I had mercy on her so I answered back, "I've thought about going to the drama buildings to look for you. I had decided to do that tomorrow and ask some people if they knew you. I almost ran back to the party Saturday night to see you again, but it took us over an hour to get Stephanie back to the dorm and I wasn't sure you would still be there."

She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "No, I left about twenty minutes after you did."

I leaned forward and placed my lips back to hers to continue our kissing. We both moaned this time as our tongue twisted and twirled together. I let my hands roam up and down her body I used my right hand to grope her left breast and my left hand grab a hold of her right ass cheek. She moaned louder and ground herself into me. I was so turned on right now that I felt my pussy practically dripping wet. I turned our bodies around so that her back was to my bed. I then pushed her gently down onto her back on my mattress.

She gasped, but then giggled as she fell onto my bed. I then crawled on top of her and resumed our kissing. I felt her right hand snake around my body and grab my left ass cheek. I moaned as she gripped my ass tightly in her hand. I then removed my right hand from her breast and began to trail it down her body. She gasped into our kiss, as my hand worked its way over her tummy and over her lace panties. She writhed beneath me, as I rubbed her wet pussy through her panties. She moaned out a quiet, "Oh, yes."

I took that as an invitation to move my hand under her panties. I felt my fingers graze over her clit, making her jump and gasp. I continued to run my fingers up and down between her wet pussy lips, as our kissing continued. I had a firm grip on her ass cheek with my left hand, so I could keep her lower body close to me. Her hands were trembling slightly as she held me to her. I then placed two fingers just at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed them up and down her entrance to get them nice and wet. She then cracked her eyes open and gazed up at me, as she breathed out "Please, baby. I want you inside of me."

I smirked down at her, as I used my finger to slowly enter her wet pussy. She moaned and bucked her hips into me, as my finger slowly entered her. I began to slow in and out motion with my fingers, as I would pull her ass forward into my thrusting fingers. Her pussy was so hot and wet and I could feel her muscles sucking my fingers deeper inside. I curled my fingers up towards her stomach to better aim for her g-spot. I was rewarded by her back arching and a deep moan escaping her mouth. I wanted to have her completely coming undone on my bed. I wanted to fuck her so hard and long that she would be reduced to a pile of twitching limbs. I smiled as I began to up the speed of my finger fucking her wet pussy.

I began to move my hips in a humping motion in sync with my fingers. I had positioned myself with my hips between her legs, so I used my hips to better drive my fingers deeper and faster into her wet pussy. I continued to pull her into my body with my left hand on her ass. She was a writhing mess beneath me. Her chest was heaving, causing her breasts to shake in a lovely way. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open in a constant moan. Her legs were holding me tightly to her body, as her arms held me to her. I decided to up the pleasure she was receiving.

I used my thumb to begin rubbing her clit, as I fucked her pussy with my fingers. The result was instantaneous, her back arched and her hips bucked uncontrollably. Her moans increased in volume and her hands gripped me tighter. I was now seriously fucking her. My hips were driving my finger hard and fast into her wet pussy, as my thumb rubbed her clit to perfection. I could tell that she was on the cusp of a monumental orgasm, so I dropped my head down to her breasts and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I sucked her nipple greedily between my lips and began to flick my tongue over her hard nub.

My thrusting hips had picked up so much speed that my bed was rocking back and forth with the sounds of the creaking bed adding to her lovely moans. She began to moan out, "Oh, baby. I'm gonna cum."

I continued my assault on her pussy, clit, and nipples as I felt her body begin to shake uncontrollably. Her eyes were clamped shut tightly and her lips trembled. I felt her pussy clench around my fingers and a flood of her pussy juices flow against my hand and crotch. Her back arched off of the bed, as she pulled me tighter against her body. I thrust my fingers forward for one last hard plunge into her pussy, as her orgasm over took her completely. She let loose a long drawn out moan of shear pleasure, as her eyes shot open. Her legs shook around me and I felt her pussy quiver around my fingers.

I stayed still as I let her ride out her orgasm. Her shaking receded and her back collapsed back onto me bed with and audible sigh of release. She was still breathing heavily as she looked up at me with a very satisfied smile. She trailed her fingers over my skin, as she continued to watch me through half closed eyes. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy, causing a moan to escape her lips. I brought my fingers to my mouth and slowly and erotically licked and sucked them clean of her juices. I moaned in satisfaction, then said "Mmm...you taste amazing, baby. Did you enjoy that?"

She smiled with a blush still on her face, as she said "God, yes. That was amazing. But I think you are a little over dressed."

I smirked as I took a hold of my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing my breasts to her. She smiled as she ran her fingers over my chests and breasts. I then shimmied out of my pants and panties, tossing them to the floor. We both giggled as she pulled me in for another deep kiss. I felt her hands grip my ass cheeks and squeezing them pleasantly. We both moaned into the kiss, as we felt out nipples press against each other. I trailed my hands up and down her body, until my left had once again gripped her right ass cheek and my right hand rested on the back of her head, pulling her deeper into me.

I smirked into the kiss as I reached down her body and took hold of her wet panties. I then began to kiss my way down her body, as I pulled her panties from her legs. I pulled her panties off completely and twirled them around in my hand, in a sort of victory celebration. I smirked down at her as she laughed at my actions. I then brought my mouth and hands back to her delicious body. I licked and flicked my tongue over her hard nipples, causing her to moan and arch her back. I groped her breasts in my hands as I began to kiss and suck her breasts.

I felt her fingers trailing through my hair, as I continued to taste her lovely breasts and nipples. I then continued my downward journey, kissing her tummy as I went. She gasped slightly and then giggled cutely when I stuck my tongue in her belly button. I had now reached her bare panty line. I kissed my way over her hips and her hairless pussy. I smiled up at her as I ran my tongue between her wet pussy lips, relishing in her tasty juices. I took each of her pussy lips into my mouth, sucked them gently, and flicked my tongue over them.

I again felt her finger trailing through my hair, and looked up to see her head thrown back and her back arched in pleasure. I smiled at the sight of her naked body on my bed. I then ran my tongue in and out of her delicious pussy, causing more moans to escape Amy's lips. I flicked the tip of my tongue up and down inside of her, as I plunged my tongue in and out of her pussy. She was writhing again as I tongue fucked her wet pussy. I then removed my tongue from her pussy and moved my lips to her hard little clit. I sucked her clit between my lips and began to flick my tongue over her little nub. I then placed two fingers back into her soaking wet pussy and plunged them deep inside her. I curled my fingers to aim them at her g-spot, as I worked them in and out of her in sync with my sucking and licking of her clit.

Her moans had grown so much in volume, that I was actually worried about one of the other girls in the dorm complaining on me. But I dismissed that worry, and concentrated on the lovely naked girl on my bed and her delicious pussy. Her breathing was coming in as loud gasps for air and out as moans and groans. Her hand had a hold of the back of my head and held me right to her pussy. She wasn't gripping my hair, but her splayed fingers kept my head right where she wanted me. I wouldn't have moved anyways. I was thoroughly enjoying my feast of her pussy.

I felt her pussy begin to quiver and clench around my fingers, and recognized that she was going to cum soon. I redoubled my efforts at sucking and licking her clit, as my fingers plunged deep and hard into her wet pussy. My finger were curling and uncurling as I thrust them into her, stimulating her g-spot in magnificent ways. I felt her other hand move to the back of my head, as she held me right to her clit with all of her might. I have to say her holding me there was a big turn on for me, I smiled around her clit as I felt her mash my face against her pussy.

I felt her body begin to shake, and recognized this as a sign of her approaching orgasm. Her moans trailed off, as her breathing quickened. With one hard thrust of my fingers and a light grazing of my teeth over her clit, she let out a muffled scream of pleasure. I looked up and noticed she had suddenly pulled a pillow over her face to muffle the sound of her scream. I then quickly lowered my mouth from her clit to her pussy and plunged my tongue deep inside her, as I withdrew my fingers from her. I licked deep inside her, relishing in her warm juices. I felt my face become wet with her juices, but continued to lick her as best I could.

She settled down and was now laying quietly, as I licked her slowly letting her ride out her orgasm. Her breathing was still a bit labored as I removed my tongue from the pussy and placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips. I then crawled back up her body, kissing gently as I moved higher. I didn't tease her, I just liked to admire her silky skin. When I had reached her chest, she suddenly pulled me up to her and crashed our lips together for an amazingly intense kiss. We both moaned into the passionate kiss, our lips moving together, and our tongues twisting against each other.

Amy then grabbed me by my hips and pulled my body towards the headboard of my bed. I crawled up her body, as she continued to guide my hips over her face. She settled me so that I was now straddling her face. I was so fucking horny right now, as I looked down at her between my legs. She smirked up at me as she stuck out her tongue and licked up and down between my pussy lips. I moaned loudly and grabbed onto her head with one hand as I used my other hand to brace myself on the wall. My hips bucked against her beautiful face and talented tongue, as I felt her flick and probe my needy pussy.

She placed her hands on my thighs to hold me in place as she began to lick deep into my pussy. I sighed in pleasure as I felt her tongue sliding in and out of me. I began to rock my hips forward and back as I rode her tongue. Her nose was rubbing against my clit in a wonderful way. I made a mental note to do this to her. I imagined her lovely body shaking as I licked her to orgasm. I gasped when I felt her long tongue hit my g-spot and felt my whole body shake as my pleasure intensified. I moaned out, "Oh, baby. That feels amazing."

I looked down to see her eyes lightly closed and heard muffled moans coming from her, as she continued to lick deep inside my pussy. As I continued to gaze down at her, she opened her eyes slowly. Our eyes met and I almost orgasmed right there, just from the look in her eyes. My face was still damp with her juices and I knew that soon her face would be coated in my juices when she brought me to my orgasm. My back arched and I threw my head back, as I felt her tongue begin to flick up and down inside me. Her nose was really rubbing my clit with amazing results. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I had been fantasizing about this moment since I met her and now that it was happening, I was overcome with desire. I continued to rub my pussy over her face as I fucked myself on her tongue and ground my clit on her nose. My hand on the wall was suddenly forced down to grab onto her head for stability, as I felt her tongue begin to concentrate on my g-spot. My moans grew in volume and my breathing was becoming labored, as I felt my orgasm building fast. She definitely knew what she was doing. My eyes clamped shut and my body began to shake violently, as I felt her tongue hitting me just right. Her nose was rubbing all over my clit, and I was slightly worried that I was using too much pressure as I ground my pussy against her face.

I was too far gone to stop, though. I felt my heart rate increase along with my breathing, and my shaking body suddenly went rigid. I cried out as my orgasm hit me hard. My body was reduced to trembling uncontrollably. I held onto her head with all of my might, as she licked my pussy to perfection. As I felt my body begin to relax, I began to slump down on top of her.

She caught me and lowered me down to the bed slowly. She then pulled me down next to her naked body, as I snuggled into her side affectionately. I hummed to myself in pleasure, as I felt her hands stroking up and down my body. I opened my eyes and gazed at her with a soft smile on my lips. Her face had a nice sheen of my juices coating her. I smiled as I drew closer to kiss her lips. I moaned as I tasted myself on her lips and tongue. We pulled each other closer as our tongue continued to twist together. I bit her lower lip playfully and pulled back, causing her to moan. I finally breathed out, "That was amazing, baby. Thank you."

She smiled back at me, saying "It was good for me too, baby. You taste really good. I thought you were about to pass out there for a few seconds."

I smiled and shook my head as I snuggled into her side, loving the feeling of our naked bodies against each other. I answered back, "No, but that orgasm just hit me really hard. I didn't hurt you did I, when I was on your face? I didn't mean to put so much pressure on you when I was cumming, but I couldn't help it."

I said the last part rather sheepishly. She smiled widely as she answered, "Nope. I liked it when you did that. You look so damn cute when you came. Your eyes were clamped shut and your face was all scrunched tight. It looked like you were concentrating really hard. Your tight little body shook so hard, that you looked like you were having a seizure. I fully intend to see that again and again."

I smiled shyly as I answered, "Mmm...I think that's a great idea, baby. I could do this every day."

She smirked at me as she groped my ass cheeks and said, "Good, because I think you are sexy and cute as hell. You don't know how hard it was for me not to just push you up against the balcony when we met, pull down your pants and panties, and lick your pussy right there until you orgasmed. But you might have been embarrassed to have you drunken friend catch me going down on you like that."

We both laughed at that image. I answered, "I would have let you, though. And I would have told Beth to leave me alone if she had caught us. I thought the same thing about you. I wondered if you could stand there looking like nothing was happening, if I suddenly went down on you. I think that would have been hot, but I like this too. I like having you naked on my bed."

I said the last part, as I trailed my fingers over her body. I traced my fingers over her beautiful breasts and up over her hard nipples. Apparently I had said the right things and hit the right spot, because Amy then hooked her leg around my side and grabbed me around my chest with her arm. She then flipped us over so that I was now on my back on the bed with her smiling face hovering above me. I laughed as I brought my hands up to roam over her lovely body. She smiled down at me and lowered her mouth to mine to capture my lips for another passionate kiss. My entire body was still humming from my recent orgasm. God, was she good at licking pussy. I felt my body tingle as we ground into each other.

Amy then broke the kiss and breathed out huskily, "I like being naked in your bed too, baby. But we are definitely not done tonight."

She smirked at me as she slid down my body. I gasped and arched my back as she captured one of my nipples in her mouth. She sucked and licked my nipple as I moaned beneath her. She released than nipple then moved to my other one and treated me to more sucking and licking, as I moaned louder. I felt my nipple fall from her mouth and looked down to see her kissing my tits all over. She sucked my tits and kissed them, before continuing her way down my body. I gasped as I felt her tongue trailing down my stomach and down to my shaved pussy. She placed a gentle kiss to my clit and then to my pussy lips, as she settled between my legs. I sighed loudly as I felt her lips engulf my clit and begin a gentle sucking action. I reached down and trailed my fingers over her head and hair that was still held tightly in her pony tail. I traced my fingers over her forehead and eyebrows, as I saw her eyes close gently. She looked so fucking sexy between my legs. Her face totally relaxed and her eyes closed, as she enjoyed sucking and licking my clit. I bucked uncontrollably as I felt her tongue begin to flick against my clit. I settled my back and head down and relaxed as I enjoyed her wonderful mouth and tongue on my clit.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,372 Followers